The Beach House Escapades Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you mad at me?" she asks, her eyes filling with tears.

"Why should I be mad?" I say, not looking at her.

"I don't know... you just seem a little pissed about something."

"Don't worry about it. I guess I'm just a little bummed out is all. I thought we were going to spend the weekend together is. I blew off Marcia so you and I could hang out. I bought a bunch of stuff so we can play and make fun movies, and now you're bailing out because you had a bad dream...." I look over at her wearing a mix of disappointment and contempt on my face.

"I'll come back, really!" Vika says, coming over and putting her arms around my waist and looking up at me beseechingly.

"Right," I respond, twisting away from her, playing the game like the pro I am.

"We'll make as many movies as you want, Derek," she pleads. "I just need to be alone for a while. Maybe talk to one of my girlfriends and see if they've ever had a nightmare like the one I've had today."

"Which girlfriend?" I ask, trying not to sound too interested, but happy that our conversation is going exactly the direction I had hoped it would.

"Amy probably," Vika answers. "She's really smart. Plus, I'm thinking that maybe this dream I've had is tied somehow into hormones or something. She's ...." Vika looks away embarrassedly before continuing. "...She's more developed than me. All the boys are crazy about her, but she's like me and can't stand guys our own age."

Perfect! I think to myself. "So what's her story?" I ask in a nonchalant tone.

"She told me her parents divorced when she was about five, and now she lives with her mom. I guess it's pretty hard for them both. Her mom drinks a lot and doesn't come home at all some nights. Amy says her mom has lots of boyfriends, but never brings any of them home for fear that they might try coming onto Amy. Like I said, she's really cute. She's my best friend."

"You haven't told her about us, have you?" I ask casually.

"Not really. I told her about how you rescued me out in the ocean and that we've become pretty good friends since then. She's seen you out on your deck. She thinks you're hot," Vika disclosed with a funny smile.

"Hot, huh?" I say, smiling back at Vika. "So why don't you tell her about us and see if she wants to get in on it? I think it would be fun for you to have a girlfriend here with you. You told me once that you were unsure about which way you wanted to go sexually didn't you? At least until you and me started messing around...."

"I don't know," my little friend replied, tilting her head in consideration. "You mean you want her to come over here because you think that I would like maybe having sex with her, too?"

"Yeah, and maybe she'd like to have sex with you, but has been too shy to admit it. I mean, you guys are at the age where most girls are boy crazy and are supposed to act like it. If you don't and she doesn't, it either means you are a lot more mentally mature than all the other girls your age --- or that maybe you like girls more." I wait for this to soak in, then add, " --- Or maybe you're both a little bi, and want to experiment with guys and girls."

Vika looks at me brightly and nods her head. "I'll ask her if she wants to come over tonight with me. I'm not gonna tell her too much, so we'll just have to take it slow and see how she acts. Maybe if you and me start messing around, and then we both turn our focus on her...."

God, this girl is sly as a fox and as horny as a bonobo. She already has a plan on how we can seduce little Amy.

"OK," I agree, acting indifferent. "And no big deal if she doesn't want to come over, as long as you do..."

"I'll be back for sure, Derek. Once I clear my head I know I'm gonna want your tongue all over me," she sighed dreamily. "God, that is the most incredible feeling!"

"Yeah, but maybe two tongues will feel even better," I suggest with a little wink.

Vika's nipples begin hardening at the thought. She pulls my face down and gives me a long kiss. When we pull apart she's dizzy and has to sit down. I bring her clothes to her from where I had neatly folded them and placed them on the bench at the foot of the bed.

"Get dressed. Go home. Call Amy. Figure out what you need to figure out. I'll be here waiting for you."

I pause and then add, "For you, Vika.... You're the one I'll be waiting for."

I know a little reassurance to her that I'm not shopping for a replacement will do her a world of good. She's still an insecure child in a lot of ways, unsure about her sexuality and embarrassed that her body is still so under-developed. Two of her most redeeming features in my book.

She blushes and gets dressed, striking little poses for me, knowing how much I like looking at her in any state of dress.

"So you're not mad, right?" she says again.

"No, Vika. A dream like that would shake anyone to their core," I agree. "I wish you hadn't had it, and maybe Amy can help you get it sorted out."

"God! It was so real!" she repeats. "That room... The music... The flashing sign and that horrible man and the evil things he did to me." She shudders and hugs me one last time before slipping out the kitchen door.

I watch her go and smile to myself. This is just too easy.

12