The Beach House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

The group had clapped loudly at our performance and I had been slapped on the back by those near me.

The questions went on and many were right but occasionally someone would give a wrong answer to what seemed to be a simply question. I thought maybe some of them might give a wrong answer just to have the forfeit but later surmised they were suffering from nerves rather than a deliberate wrong answer.

Several of the forfeits were very simple. The person would have to kiss everyone in the room and the kiss would have to last for at least 30 seconds. This meant men and women and the poor chap who copped this forfeit was terribly embarrassed at having to kiss the other men. He did survive however. Another was to remove three articles of clothing from the person on either side of the victim! This proved a lot of fun because not everyone at the party had much more than three items of clothing on and this left them naked, or nearly so. This forfeit came up twice.

When it came to Susan’s turn, the question proved to be a little trickier than it first appeared to be and she got it wrong! She had to select the next forfeit. When she read it out, she was blushing furiously! She read out, “You must select the person of the opposite sex who is immediately superior in your office and they must shave off your pubic hair in front of everyone else. This applies to both males and females! If the person with this forfeit does not have any pubic hair, then this forfeit is to be passed on to the best friend of the person of the same sex!”

Mark is Susan’s boss and he is probably the quietest man present. He is almost a mousy sort of man but never the less he is a good sport and Susan really likes him! Susan looked over at me and shrugged. She has a wonderful crop of pubic hair and I have always insisted she not shave it because I love to run my fingers through it when we are making love! Now it was going to be shaved off, and in front of everyone else.

Susan moved into the center of the room and the host brought over a coffee table which already had a couple of towels on it. Also on the table was a bowl of water, a brush and a tube of shaving cream. Susan grinned at Mark and asked him if he was ready. Mark glanced over first at his wife who shrugged and then he looked over at me! I simply looked at him with no expression on my face at all. He then turned to Susan and started to undo her sun frock. When he had undone the buttons at the top, he pulled the top over her arms and it dropped to the floor. Her naked breasts were exposed for everyone to see. He then slipped his fingers into the top of her silly little thong and pulled it down to her ankles. He moved her legs apart for easy access. She then moved back on to the table and parted her legs and Mark moved between them and took up the brush and the shaving cream. He lathered her up until her whole pubic area was covered in suds. He then picked up the safety razor and, holding her legs apart as far as he could, he proceeded to use long strokes of the razor to remove the suds and the hair underneath. He had to move around a bit to get the safest stroke and he also had to slip his fingers into her cunt to hold her so he wouldn’t cut her. He was obviously enjoying himself. Susan, on the other hand, seemed to be very nervous. As the suds and hair was being removed the group stood up and came over closer to them so they could see better what was happening. Here was everyone looking at my wife’s cunt being shaved bare and totally visible to everyone!

At last Mark had finished and he wiped Susan’s pubic area to make sure all of the cream had been removed. Suddenly he leaned down and licked her cunt! This surprised everyone – he was known to be very staid. Susan was then asked to parade around the group and show everyone just what she looked like with a bare pubic area. Several of the men reached out and felt her bare area and Susan didn’t object to this. Susan, of course, had to sit naked for the rest of the evening. Susan was not the only person to fall victim of the pubic shaving forfeit. Two of the men also had to have their pubic hair shaved off. It was really a lot of fun watching the poor girls having to not only shave the man carefully, but they had to hold up their erect cocks to keep them out of the way of the razor. More forfeits were called for and they consisted of many rather sexual actions being required for the forfeit. Of the many forfeits, one of the girls was required to strip naked, sit in front of a selected male person and play with her pussy until she had an orgasm. A couple of the other girls were required to watch closely to make sure she didn’t fake it! One man was asked to choose a girl to masturbate him and to catch his cum in a cup! This proved a real thriller because the poor man had a lot of difficulty getting an erection and the girl had to use all of her skills to bring him off. At last he came and everyone cheered.

When it reach 12 o’clock and the party had been going very well, the host said he thought it was time to break it up and save some more for the next night. This games had been a huge success. Before he closed off the session, he pointed out that there were a number of males present who didn’t have a partner. Could the girls consider sharing one of these single men with her husband or lover so that no one missed out on a happy evening. Susan came over to me and told me she wouldn’t be very long, she had to give Sam his blowjob after which she would join me in our room. She went off straight away before I could say anything at all. I saw her naked body disappear through a doorway, holding Sam’s hand. What would they get up to, I wondered?

I went to our room and prepared for bed. It was a warm night and I didn’t anticipate wearing any nightclothes – usually Susan and I slept nude – but had brought clothes in case they were needed. After about ½ an hour, Susan, still naked, came into the room and moved over to the bed. I was just lying on the bed waiting for her to come back. I badly wanted to feel her shaved cunt area as I hadn’t felt it before when the others were having a feel. I also wanted to be able to slip my fingers into her cunt to see if I could tell if she had been fucked by Sam! She slipped down on the bed and began to kiss me. I slipped my hand down between our bodies until I came to the shaved area. It certainly felt wonderful and smooth and I also wondered how long it would be before it would become covered with stubble. When I slipped my finger inside her cunt, it certainly felt very wet but I couldn’t tell if there was any cum in her. Susan chuckled and said, “Checking up on me are you? Don’t you trust me any more?” I tried to tell her I wasn’t checking but we both knew I was doing just that. Susan told me she had given Sam his blowjob and he had been very satisfied with that. What more did I want to know? I asked her if Sam had fucked her, and she said, “No, not Sam!” I immediately took that to mean someone else had fucked her. What was this weekend coming to? She simply said, “Well, you heard our host telling us we should try to help out the single guys – I did my little bit! I hope you don’t mind!” This was my darling wife admitting she had fucked another guy and was actually telling me about it. I knew we had always agreed that if either of us strayed we had to tell the other because our marriage was based on trust! I was still shocked!

I guess it was too late after Susan had been fucked so I held her tight. I rubbed her clit until she was aroused (it didn’t take much) and after sucking on her nipples I rose up on the bed, moved between her legs and she guided me into her wet and waiting cunt! We fucked like never before – she was really turned on. After we had both cum, she held me tight and told me she had invited one of the single chaps to come to our bedroom later on so that he wouldn’t be left out! That just about did it for me! I just closed my eyes and wondered just what I had got myself into.

About ½ an hour later, there was a quiet knock on the door and Susan jumped up from the bed, still naked, and answered the door. Justin was standing there looking in to see if I was O.K. about this. Susan invited him in, closed the door, and told him to get naked even though he wasn’t wearing much. She helped him undress and then she pulled him across to the bed, asked me to move over a bit and she laid down between us. Justin knew what he was there for and immediately began to caress her body. When she was starting to groan a little, he lifted himself up on one elbow, looked at me, and said, “Are you sure you are O.K. with this Ian? Susan felt sorry for me and I am most grateful for her asking me to come along here.” I just grunted and then Susan, who was already stroking his cock, pulled him on top of her, parted her legs and he immediately entered her! She gave a loud groan as his length entered her and she raised her hips up to meet his thrusts. They fucked right alongside me! I couldn’t believe it! After a while, before he had cum, they changed positions and she laid on her side facing me, he entered her from the rear and she reached over and started to stroke my cock. I was already hard from listening and watching them fucking so close to me. Susan moved her body a little and reached down and pulled my cock towards her mouth. I helped her and soon she had my cock deep in her mouth. She was jumping a little with each stroke Justin was making and I could feel I was getting ready to cum. Suddenly Justin began to quicken his pace, Susan sucked even harder and we both came in her body at the same time. Susan came too although I wasn’t sure if it was because of me in her mouth or Justin in her cunt. Susan kissed us both and told us she was a bit weary. She also told Justin not to leave the bed – he should sleep with us. She also told him if he felt frisky during the night he had better wake her first! My darling wife had turned into a real slut!

Well, about 5am. I was woken by movement in the bed. Susan had moved up on all fours and was waiting for Justin to push his cock into her cunt from behind! I couldn’t believe this! When Susan noticed I was awake, she reached over and kissed me and told me she loved me. This was little consolation to me when Justin already had his cock embedded in her body. I didn’t join in their activities, content to just lie there and fume! Both seemed to be enjoying themselves and there was a sudden increase in speed of stroke, a few groans, and Justin came in her cunt! When they were finished, they both flopped down on the bed exhausted!

As soon as Justin had recovered he climbed off the bed, thanked me for letting him use Susan and dressed enough to leave the room. I turned to Susan for an explanation but there wasn’t much likelihood of anything very reasonable. Susan roused herself and looked over at me. “Darling.” She said, “You just have to understand I have known all of these people for much longer than you and although it will shock you, I have fucked every single male who is present at this beach house. In fact, I have just about fucked every male who works at our office! Most of this took place long before I met you and you can’t expect me to suddenly forget all of my past lovers!” Now I was truly shocked! I asked Susan if what she had just said was true and she simply told me yes, she had been very active sexually before we were married and she loved being the life of the party and I would just have to accept her as she was. She loved me and would never leave me, but she would also want to fuck other men. She said she had agreed to tell me, as we had promised, if either of us strayed from the line, but she was her own woman and had to do some things her way. Now I had a real dilemma on my hands. Do I accept Susan for what she was now and had been in the past or should I simply wipe my hands and walk away from my very soiled, lovely wife? I told her I would simply wait and see what else happened before I made up my mind about her.

Susan skipped into the shower and for once I didn’t feel like joining her there. I stayed on the bed and waited until she emerged, looking as lovely as ever, and then I took my turn in the shower. Dressed in a very brief bikini, which I had never seen before, Susan told me she was off to breakfast and if I wanted to join her, I had better hurry. I didn’t want to let Susan out of my sight so I hurriedly showered and dressed in my bathing trunks and joined her for breakfast. Breakfast was a very communal affair with everyone sitting around the tables enjoying their food. Some were fully dressed, others had on bathing suits and half a dozen were quite naked.

After breakfast, apart from those who had volunteered to do the cleaning up, we all went down to the beach for some swimming and sun bathing. Somebody yelled, “Togs off, everyone!” and so it was a sign that everyone who wanted to should remove their bathers and swim or sunbathe in the nude. Susan had her skimpy costume off in about 4 seconds flat! She chided me for being slow in undressing but I decided I had better join in the fun and so I removed my bathers as well. It certainly felt good to be on the beach without clothes and within a couple of minutes, the whole beach had become a nudist colony. There was no likelihood of outsiders seeing any of us because the beach house was effectively a private area on a private beach.

Well, the beach games and sun bathing went very well. I was absolutely amazed how many of the men came up to Susan and told her to make sure she rubbed plenty of sun screen on her freshly shaved pubic area – they told her sunburn there was rather painful and might restrict her sexual activity! Susan, still playing the real bitch in front of me, invited each man to apply a liberal dose of sun screen to her crotch and I could see how much she liked it and also how much the men enjoyed it too. Susan grinned over at me every now and again and on many occasions she whispered, “I love you!” to me! Somehow I just had to accept all of this attention being paid to my wife. It wasn’t long before someone suggested a cool off in the sea and everyone began running to the water. I decided I would go along too, mainly to keep an eye on Susan in case someone tried to take some sort of advantage of her.

I must say it looked very funny as everyone was running towards the water – there were loose bits flapping in the air and made quite a sight. Most of the girls seemed to be big breasted and these flopped around like I had never seen before. Of course all of the men’s cocks flopped around too. Anyway it wasn’t long before just about everyone was in the water, including me. Everyone was swimming around and there was a lot of pairing up of couples, not necessarily husband and wife, so I started to look around for Susan. Eventually I spotted her, quite a way from the rest of the crowd and when I saw her, she was floating on her back and one of the chaps was bobbing around between her legs! Alarm bells started to ring. This looked just like something Susan and I had done when we were first married – I had actually fucked her whilst we were swimming at a fairly crowded beach. I immediately swam over towards them and, as I got closer, I could see that they were in fact fucking! I raced over as quickly as possible and as I drew near to them, they pulled apart and Susan began swimming over towards me. It was obvious from the way they were acting that they had seen me swimming towards them.

As soon as I reached Susan she gave me a big smile and said, “ Darling, don’t be cross. Stephen was just catching up on something I have owed him for years! I really love you, but wonder why you don’t trust me more and stop following me around – you are cramping my style! There are lots of things I want to do this weekend but you are spoiling it all for me!” What could you say to that! I just looked her in the eye and said, “Susan, I am seriously disappointed in you – if that is the way you want to treat me, I guess there isn’t much of a future for us any more!”

With that, I slowly swam away and headed for the beach. I had just about made up my mind to get together my things and drive back home. She could find her own way home and, if she did return, we would then take steps to finish this marriage. I had had enough and thought if she wants to fuck every man at the beach house, then she can bloody well do so and that will be that. Bugger her!

By the time I had reached the beach and slowly walked back to the house, although I had cooled down a little, I was really depressed and didn’t really care much about Susan any more. I headed for our room and began to pack. I had a quick shower to get rid of the salt water, and then dressed and finished packing my bag. I had left all of Susan’s gear where it was, and she had her own bag anyway. As I swung my bag over my shoulder, Susan appeared in the doorway. She was still standing there naked and although she looked lovely, as usual, I really didn’t have any heart left to extend to her. I attempted to push past her but she grabbed me and held my strongly. She said, “Talk to me, Ian. You just can’t go running off at the first sign of any trouble in the marriage – we have to talk about it!” Talk about it! What did she think I was? In no uncertain terms I told her what a slut I thought she was. I explained it was possible for any partner in a marriage to stray perhaps once, but she had been throwing herself at the men at the beach house and was obviously intent on fucking every male person here. I also told her what I thought of her giving blowjobs to her friends, and worst of all, inviting another man into our marriage bed and fucking him at least twice whilst I was watching! I had simply had enough!

Susan began crying. Amazingly enough, this was the first time I had seen Susan crying. We have had such a wonderful marriage, up until now, that it just didn’t seem necessary for Susan to ever need to cry! Suddenly I started to feel a heel – I had made my wife cry. Mind you, I believe I have every right to feel so badly about her and there was no way I was going to forgive her anyway!

Although I attempted to push her body away from me, she clung tightly to me and threw her arms around me and attempted to kiss me. I was in no kissing mood! Susan then asked, in the nicest possible way, if I would at least sit down and talk with her for a couple of minutes before racing off. I thought that was reasonable so I sat down on the bed beside her. I made her take her hands off me and she sat demurely alongside me. She began her plea for me to stay.

“Darling, you haven’t really understood very much about what I did when I was single, before we met and married. I was a very loose girl and I freely admit I was prepared to fuck any man who asked me. This went on for years and I only slowed down when we met and I could see you loved me and I loved you. I had hoped this story would never arise but I guess I have to tell you about it now. Darling, hear me out – that is what I ask. You can then make up your mind when I have finished.”

Her story was long, in fact she talked about her single life for over an hour and I listened intently to every word. I appeared she was something of a nymphomaniac in her early years and had, in fact, fucked hundreds of men and boys hoping to obtain some satisfaction. All through her college years she had had men by the score and loved every minute of it. When she had first obtained an interview at the legal firm where she worked, she had made it obvious to the interviewer (the big boss) that she wanted the job and would do anything to get it! When he said, “Anything?” She had simply removed her clothes in his office, laid down on the soft carpet and he had fucked her! Of course she got the job. Also her reputation as an easy fuck traveled around the office and she soon made lots of friends with their offers of sex.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers