The Beach House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,453 Followers

She seemed not to be ashamed that she had fucked everyone and anyone connected with the law office and she still wanted to do it! She said, “It is really difficult to say no to someone whom you know so well if you have fucked them before!”

This story had me stumped! Just who had I married? When I asked her if I kept her satisfied, she amazed me by saying she had tried and tried to have only me, but every now and again she wanted someone else. As she knew the men in the office best and trusted them, they were the people she turned to. Yes, she admitted she had been fucking other men ever since we had been married! Suddenly I felt completely inadequate. I wasn’t able to satisfy my own wife and she had felt she needed to turn to other men. Obviously the men knew I wasn’t keeping her satisfied and thus assumed I was O.K. about her having sex with them! What a mess!

This was the turning point in our marriage. I now discovered my wife was a complete slut and that I couldn’t keep her satisfied. I loved Susan and hated the thought of getting a divorce, and I also hated the thought of losing her!

I made a sudden decision. I asked Susan, “Just how many men do you think you will be having sex with this weekend?” Susan looked surprised at my question but thought for a moment and then said, “Probably about 15, but if you are not going to stay with me, I will have to return with you and then it will be only you!” At least she had answered frankly and had not attempted to give me a silly answer!

I said to Susan, “Susan darling, I guess I didn’t know you were suffering from this form of disease – that must be what it is – and I can’t just desert you now. I will stay here with you and allow you to do whatever you want to do with whomever you want to do it with on the condition that you come back to me and tell me all about it. When the weekend is over, we will both see if there is any professional help which may make your life more tolerable to me. What do you feel about that?”

Susan erupted into tears and these were really genuine tears! She sobbed and sobbed and it took quite a long while for her to settle down. All this time she was naked alongside me, and I was fully dressed! She kissed me and told me she loved me and would never leave me. She also told me she was ashamed at her behavior and would go with me to seek help as soon as we arrived home. Then she said, “Darling, please fuck me! I am so horny now I just have to have someone fuck me!” I could see just how affected she was by her problem. I quickly removed my clothes and we fucked and fucked like never before!

When we returned to the rest of the group, most of who were still swimming or sunbathing, she stayed very close to me. Although she was still naked and I had removed my clothes too, she seemed to somehow tell all of the men to stay away from her for the time being without saying a word. I could see she was trying. We swan and romped around until the bell told us all lunch was ready.

It seemed strange that everyone was naked as we sat around the table and ate our lunch. I just couldn’t get used to all of this nudity. Strangely, no one came to sit next to Susan – she must have been sending silent messages to everyone!

Everyone seemed to be tired after lunch and a lot of the people found a hammock or a lounge chair and had an afternoon nap. Susan, on the other hand, asked me to go back to our room. As soon as we were in the room, Susan again asked me to fuck her! She must have needed it badly because she could hardly get my cock into her cunt quickly enough. After this torrid session, I was really stuffed and told Susan I would have to have a sleep for a while at least. Susan offered to lie on the bed with me and see if she could get some sleep too.

After a couple of hours sleep, I was awoken when Susan was getting off the bed. She smiled at me and said she was going out for a while and hoped I would understand. I told her I would try and that she was to come back and tell me all about it! Off she went.

Susan was back before the dinner bell sounded. She openly told me she had been fucked by two of the executives of the law firm and that they had satisfied her for the moment! I am truly amazed but I am starting to understand how she must feel with her urgent need for sex.

We again sat naked around the tables and ate our meal. Susan sat next to me – she was trying to keep close to me all the time since she told me about her problem. Jake one of the accountants was sitting next to Susan on her other side. He kept up a constant banter of sexy jokes which gradually became more and more coarse. Susan laughed at most of her jokes and I had to admit many of them were funny if not down right sexual. After a while I noticed Jake’s hand was stroking Susan’s leg, well up on her thigh, and she was doing nothing to stop him. After a short while, I saw his fingers reach her shaven cunt and she slowly moved her legs apart to allow him access to her cunt. In no time at all, he was stroking her with a very definite rapid action and she was breathing deeply. She had, by this time, reached over between his legs and had his cock in her hand and she was stroking it. She turned to me, smiled, and said, “I will be back in a minute – you understand, don’t you?” With that, she stood up and moved away from the table. Less than half a minute later, Jake excused himself and also left the table. Most of the people present watched them both depart and then they looked over to me. I just continued eating my meal. About 25 minutes later, Susan returned to the table, kissed me and then sat down and continued her meal. Jake didn’t return to the table. After a while, when it seemed those present weren’t taking much notice of us, Susan leaned over and whispered in my ear, “Darling, thank you – I really needed that. I will tell you all about it later on.”

Once the meal was over and those detailed for clearing up had been selected, the host announced the games would continue. He told everyone we had had so much success from the forfeits last night that we would continue them again tonight.

It will be sufficient to say there was more shaving of pubic areas, both male and female, and a couple of very explicit forfeits were carried out. The games continued until midnight when the host announced we would have the very last forfeit! He also announced that we all had to be back at work early on Monday morning. The last forfeit was given to the big boss of the whole law firm. He hadn’t been present the previous night but had driven down during the day to show a bit of an interest in the beach party. His answer to a really simple question had been almost correct but ruled by the panel to be just wrong enough to have to need a forfeit! He laughed when he realized he had been conned into taking the last forfeit. As a good sport, he moved to the box to select his forfeit, opened the envelope and started to read the forfeit. He stopped part way through and looked around the room. He said he wasn’t sure the forfeit was appropriate as he didn’t know enough of the partners of the women present and wouldn’t know how they would react. He was urged by the group to continue as they sensed this was a rather embarrassing forfeit and they were quite pleased it had fallen on their big boss. Reluctantly he continued. He read out, “You are required to select the person of the opposite sex you would most like to have sex with. You will proceed to his or her partner and request permission to have sex with them in front of everyone present. If you are successful, you will go ahead and have sex. If the partner turns your request down, you will have to continue asking further partners until one grants you permission!” He paled quite a bit and looked worried.

The group all went very quiet. This was obviously something not too many of the men would have wanted to do themselves. Many of them dreaded the thought he might select them and want to fuck their wife or girlfriend. There was some unrest in the group. George looked around the room and without much hesitation moved over to Susan. He told her he had selected her but didn’t know her husband and would she be prepared to introduce them. Suddenly I felt sick!

Susan grasped his hand and led him over to me. She introduced him to me and I tried to act as civil as I could, but it was a strain. He greeted me with a very friendly voice and told me he was really pleased to meet me and he hoped I wouldn’t mind if he carried out his forfeit with my wife. After the formal greeting, he said, “Ian, Susan and I go back a long way, it would give me the greatest pleasure to fuck her again after all this time!” Here was the bastard telling me, and everyone else, that he had already fucked my wife! I guess I must have mumbled something because he thanked me, shook my hand again and led Susan over to the same table on which she had been shaved the night before. George was the only person in the room who was fully dressed, some of the others were partially dressed but he was wearing it all. Susan had simply stretched out on the table and was patiently waiting for George to get his gear off. Suddenly she jumped up from the table, rushed over to me and whispered in my ear. “Darling, I love you and I know you will understand, but I should warn you George has the biggest cock I have ever had. I don’t want you to get upset when you see it. He is a very good lover and he will look after me. I love you Darling!” What next! Susan returned to the table and once again stretched out on the top. The table was quite low and everyone present had a very good view of Susan’s body. George was busy removing his clothes and when he finally removed his shorts, there was a gasp from the women present and a few whistles from some of the men. George’s cock must have been at least 10” long and it wasn’t really hard yet!

George moved over to Susan and began kissing her mouth. She was obviously responding and it wasn’t long before he was also caressing her breasts and then her shaven pussy. In the meantime, Susan had grabbed hold of his huge cock and she was stroking it! After a short time, when he must have thought she was ready, he moved to the end of the table, Susan spread her legs as wide as she could and he began rubbing his enormous cock against her cunt. After a very short time, he began to push the end into her cunt and her lips began to part to make way for him. He took a long time to finally enter her properly but at last he had almost all of this extremely long cock embedded in my wife’s cunt. Susan had, by this time, moved her legs around so they were wrapped around his back and she was pulling him into her as hard as she could. His pumping action began in earnest and soon they were really fucking wildly. After what seemed a very short time, it was obvious from the increased speed that he was about to cum. He looked unlikely to pull out and therefore he would be cumming inside my wife. Although I realized most of the other men who had fucked her on this weekend had probably cum in her too, this seemed so gross because he was doing it in front of the other people. At last, amid Susan’s screams and his groans, he came in her and from the time he began cumming to the time he ceased pumping he must have delivered a huge load of cum into her pussy. As he pulled out, the assembled group broke into a round of cheering and clapping – he was their boss and they were acknowledging him and his conquest. Susan continued kissing him and didn’t seem to want him to break free. At last he did and when he stood up, his long cock was hanging down between his legs and still dripping both her juices and his cum. Susan’s cunt was totally exposed and it looked terrible to me to see her cunt seemingly stretched so wide – it just didn’t close up like it usually did after sex with me. At the same time his cum was dribbling out of her and running down between her legs to the towels on the top of the table.

At last she closed her legs and glanced over to me. She once again mouthed I love you and then slowly rose off the table. Susan had really been fucked – she couldn’t walk properly and seemed to stagger over to me. I put my arms around her, kissed her and asked her if she was ready to leave the party? She said, “Yes Darling, but first let me sit down on a chair until some of the pain goes away – I have been stretched so much and I know how I suffered the last time he fucked me! That was before we were married Darling, just in case you are worrying about the time it occurred!” We sat on the chair for about 20 minutes and when I looked between her legs, there was quite a pool of cum on the chair seat – she had been leaking all the time she was sitting there. He must have pumped about a gallon of cum into her!

Susan stood up and we walked very slowly from the room. Most of the group had dispersed by now and those left seemed to be staying behind to congratulate Susan. More of a surprise was the way in which they congratulated me and seemed to accept me into their group. When we finally left, Susan had quite a job walking back to our room; it almost seemed as though she couldn’t get her legs back together again. She stumbled a couple of times and groaned when she did, but bravely walked on. It soon became obvious to me that she was still leaking cum and this was running down her legs and leaving a broken trail on the floor. I couldn’t have cared less – all I wanted to do was to get Susan back to our room where I could hold her.

Susan wanted to have a shower and I agreed. I found it necessary to hold her up in the shower and I washed her sore body. When we were done, I walked her out of the shower and carefully dried her body, taking special care when I wiped her cunt area. She was quite sore and thanked me for being careful. When I moved her legs apart to look at her cunt, there was a little tear at the bottom and a tiny little drop of blood had formed there. Susan told me he had torn her worse the last time her had fucked her. I then asked her how many times they had fucked and she said, “George used to be my lover and I can only say we fucked on a very regular basis – every opportunity we had!” When I asked why she had been torn the last time he had fucked her, she said she had told him she was going to marry me and he had been very upset and had practically raped her! George had been on an extended business trip for about 3 months and she had met me and fallen in love with me and she had to tell him it was over! He had taken it very badly. Susan told said she had found it very hard to give up such a large cock and she loved it, but when she had fallen in love with me, she was prepared to have mine and not his. They had made up later after he had cooled down and they had become good friends. He had told her he was really sorry he had raped her and she had forgiven him. She told me she was excited to have him fuck her again this evening because she wanted to remember what it had been like. She said she had enjoyed having him fuck her but now that they had done it, she didn’t want to have him again. At least that made me feel a bit better!

I didn’t attempt to make love to my wife after that and we fell asleep holding each other very tightly. Next morning was an early start to be back in time to go to work. Most of the people had brought their business clothes as well so they could clean up at the beach house and then go straight into the office when we reached the city.

Susan and I were dressed and ready quite early. We had done a lot of talking since waking and we seemed to be at a level of understanding where we would not be likely to part from one another but we would have to do a lot of talking before it was finalized.

When I watched Susan dressing I had seen her pull on her white blouse which she wore under her business jacket and she wore a conservative length matching skirt and looked really smart. She was dressed to go straight into the office. She didn’t usually wear stocking or pantyhose so she just had a pair of shoes on. It didn’t occur to me until we were just about to leave the room that I hadn’t seen her put any panties on! When I stepped back and asked her if her was wearing panties, she grinned and said, “No, of course not, silly. I still have to look after a couple of chaps in the back of the car on the trip home!” I really thought this sort of thing would be over for a while but before I could protest, Sam, Craig and Greg presented themselves at our door.

Susan told them we were all ready to go and so we walked out to our car. We said goodbye to those around us who had been having such a good time at the beach house and then we started to climb into the car. True to my guess, Susan climbed into the back seat of the car with Sam and Craig. Greg climbed in next to me – he said he would navigate on the way back, but I knew I wouldn’t need his services as there was only really one way back, different to finding the beach house in the first place.

We had only been travelling for about 5 minutes before Susan’s jacket was handed to Greg to hold and this was followed by Susan’s blouse. I could see in the rear mirror that Susan was kissing the chaps and they were feeling her breasts. A short time later her skirt followed the rest of her clothes. Now, except for her shoes, she was naked again and I doubted she still had her shoes on! I watched, when I could, and saw them playing with her body and, although no-one fucked her, she had quite a few orgasms. I also knew she was giving a blowjob to each in turn and there were noises when the chaps came in her mouth. About an hour into the return journey, Greg asked me to stop the car. When I did so, he got out, opened the back door and made Craig get into the front. When we were all back in the car, he began to play with Susan and it wasn’t long before Susan blew him. Well, that was all the blowjobs for a while, but they continued to play with Susan and I could tell from he noises she was making that they were feeling her up in the right places. Craig offered to drive for a while if I would like to get in the back with Susan but I declined. I decided I would have to wait until I had talked with Susan before I made any sexual advances to her.

At last we reach their office and by this time, Susan was completely dressed and ready for work. We had made it on time. I, of course, had to go on to my work so I waved goodbye to Susan and the boys and drove on to my office. I did some very hard thinking during the day and decided we had to get some sort of counseling if we wanted the marriage to last. My thoughts about Susan were broken when the telephone rang. It was Susan wondering how I was getting along. She told me she had been thinking as well and had some very good ideas for us to try. She told me she had been behaving herself since I left her but that lots of the staff who had attended the beach house had stopped by to tell her how much they had enjoyed her company and a lot had also told her she had a wonderful, understanding husband! This did little to buoy up my feelings but I thanked her and wished her well and told her I loved her! That was the truth! I would see her when we both reached home tonight.

I reached home first and set about preparing the evening meal – this was a custom we had fallen into – Susan would be home soon and she would continue with the preparation and we would then sit down and eat whilst discussing the news of the day with each other. We had been doing this since we had married. Once everything had been prepared I sat down and began to watch TV, not that I was all that interested, although I had little idea what I was watching. I was thinking what I would say to my Susan when she arrived. I had been expecting her at her usual time but tonight, of all nights, she was late. Susan finally arrived almost an hour late! The food I had been preparing had been turned off because I didn’t want it to be spoilt.

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,453 Followers