The Beach House Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers

Susan came into the kitchen looking very flushed and I knew right away she had been having sex somewhere! This seemed to be about the last straw. I didn’t bother to hug her as I usually did instead I moved to the other side of the central table and sat down and looked at my wife. Before she could start to speak, I held up my hand to silence her. She hung her head and began to cry. Tears don’t usually do much to affect me and so I told her to stop crying and to tell me what she had been doing! Susan did stop crying and between sniffles, she said George had asked her to meet him after work and they had gone to a local bar for a quick drink. She said George had told her how much he had enjoyed fucking her at the beach house and how it had brought back all the memories of the past. She then said he asked her how she was getting home and, when she told him she always caught the bus to the door, he offered her a ride home in his car. She accepted because she wanted to get home quickly and the next bus would have meant waiting for an extra half hour. Susan admitted she had been thinking constantly of George’s big cock since the beach party and couldn’t help her self when he parked the car in a public carpark not far from our home. When he began to caress Susan, she was lost and responded to his advances. She then told me they moved into the back seat of the car and he had fucked her! What was the use I kept telling myself? This was the last straw!

Susan began crying again and this time she was really sobbing. It almost seemed to me she was really sorry but had no control over her actions when it came to sex. I didn’t want to comfort her but, despite all that had happened over the last week or so, I still loved her and she was my wife! I moved around to her and held her tightly in my arms. Her crying continued and, in fact, got worse. She continued crying and couldn’t eat any of the food I had prepared. I, on the other hand, wanted to eat and so Susan retired to the shower to clean herself up whilst I ate my lonely meal.

When I had finished and Susan was out of the shower and dressed in her thin dressing gown, we sat down on the couch and started to talk. I began by telling Susan no matter how much I loved her, there was just no way I was going to stay with her if she continued to fuck other men! And I really meant that! Susan began to cry again. This was absolutely no good – we were getting nowhere fast!

I rang my good friend Glen who is a doctor and always willing to help out with anything I threw at him. We had gone to school together and had remained good friends ever since. I asked Glen if Susan and I could come over to his home and discuss a problem with him. He readily agreed saying his wife and the children had gone out to a school function and he would be home by himself for the evening.

I told Susan to get dressed and we would go to see Glen. Susan knew Glen and I know she liked him and would feel comfortable talking to him. We drove over to his house in silence. When we arrived at his house, he greeted us cheerfully and welcomed us into his home. He took us into his study which was almost a duplicate of his consulting rooms. After her had closed the door, he made sure we were comfortable and asked us what we wanted to talk about!

It was a very uncomfortable start because I could see Susan didn’t want to talk first so it was up to me to begin. I didn’t know where to start so I just plunged in feet first!

“Glen, we have both known you for some time now and I feel you are the one person who may be able to help us. Our marriage is on the verge of falling apart and, as we both want to stay together, we are hoping you can help us. At least, if you cannot help us directly I am sure you will be able to refer us on to other professional help. Our problem, in a few short words, is that Susan is a nymphomaniac and has to have sex very often. I know this is every man’s wish, but in real life it is a major problem. Susan has been having sex with anyone who will accommodate her and I have just found out about this. It is tearing me apart and I will have to break with Susan if we cannot sort this problem out! Can you help us, Glen?”

Glen was every bit the professional and asked Susan when these urges had first begun. When she told him it was when she was about 16, he adopted a rather concerned look on his face. He also asked Susan whether getting married had changed her in any way. When she said it had to a degree but she couldn’t help the urges, he nodded his head. He asked me if I would mind leaving Susan with him for a few minutes as he wanted to examine her. Of course I agreed and left the room and moved into his TV room.

They called me back after about 15 minutes and when we were all seated, Glen told me Susan appeared to be quite normal but there was obviously something well beyond his knowledge which was causing the problem. He told us he would make an appointment with a specialist psychiatrist and was sure he would be able to help us. Glen was so keen to help us he rang his psychiatrist friend while we were present and between them we arranged to see him the next afternoon.

Susan and I decided we would not go to work that day. We decided we would prepare ourselves for the meeting that afternoon and try to relax. I must admit I wasn’t comfortable with Susan going to work because I thought she might just want to fuck someone – I know it is a terrible thought but I am feeling very vulnerable and just didn’t trust her!

When we arrived at the office, Glen’s friend greeted us and made us welcome. He explained he worked closely with Glen and had actually cancelled a couple of appointments for the afternoon in order to see us. We felt very honored.

He asked us to both sit down and he would ask us some questions. He also said he would like to speak to each of us separately afterwards and he also told us our problem was not as unique as perhaps we thought it was and he had helped other couples in the past. This certainly gave us fresh hope.

His questions were somewhat general at first and mainly related to how we had met, how we felt about each other and how sure we were we wanted to continue the marriage. He also asked Susan if she had ever sought medical help for her problem and seemed to be surprised when she said she hadn’t. He pressed this a little further and asked her why not? Her answer surprised us both – she simply said, “I really enjoy having sex with lots and lots of different men! Why would I have wanted to stop that? It is only now that I can see it is really affecting our marriage that I want to do something about it!” He accepted this and, after about another dozen questions, he asked me if I would leave the room whilst he talked to Susan. I left them and returned to the waiting room. I was surprised when he brought Susan out to the waiting room after only about 10 minutes – I thought he would talk to her for an hour or more. He asked me to come in.

Once we were seated he asked me if I really thought Susan’s actions were a threat to our marriage? I responded fiercely by saying “How would he like it if his wife was fucking around with lots of other men!” He grinned at that and said, “Simply testing and you passed. There is no point in continuing any treatment with Susan if I wasn’t genuine about my love for her! He said he had asked her the same question and she had answered just as fiercely as I had. He was satisfied we wanted to really do something about the problem. I started to feel better! We didn’t talk much more and he recalled Susan. When we were both seated he told us his plan. He would begin a course of hypnosis on Susan and, although this would need probably 10 or more sessions, he was confident of success! I guess he could see the relief on our faces. The first session was scheduled for next evening and he wanted both of us to attend. He preferred to conduct his treatments in the evening when patients were more relaxed. It also didn’t interfere with work commitments. We decided we wouldn’t go to work that day either.

When we arrived for the first treatment he said he was pleased we had dressed as he had asked us – we were wearing light casual clothes each consisting of shirts and slacks. He explained he would attempt to hypnotize Susan. I was asked to sit on a chair in the corner of the room and he asked Susan to lie down on his couch. He sat at her head on his office chair. He began by telling Susan he wanted her to sleep and thereon he continued as I had seen hypnotists acting in stage shows. I was most surprised when after only a few minutes of talking Susan was apparently in a deep sleep. He told me he was having some success and the real test began next.

For the next half hour, he gave Susan messages which told her she had to stop thinking about sex with anyone but her husband. He continued in this manner until he said our time was up. When he woke Susan, she seemed very sleepy and, at the same time, quite relaxed. The psychiatrist asked me to step into the next office and he quickly told me he was very happy with their progress but he warned me that it was possible Susan may want to continue having sex with other men until the treatment was complete. He told me bluntly that I should ignore anything she did in this manner and, although it would be very hard for me, I should not chastise her in any way. I accepted this and just hoped it wouldn’t happen.

We thanked him and took our leave. As soon as we were outside, Susan began asking me what he had been doing to her. I simply told her the truth – he had been telling her she shouldn’t have sex with anyone but me! She told me she thought she was cured and that wouldn’t happen again, but I wasn’t so sure.

The next treatment was in two days time and now we had to try to live our normal lives until then. I suggested, facetiously that Susan and I should take some leave from our respective work and stay at home together. Susan immediately said it was obvious I still didn’t trust her but she was happy to do that just to prove she only wanted me. We both rang our offices and arranged leave.

The next treatment continued as before and the next and the next. After 7 treatment the doctor asked me, when Susan was asleep, whether I had seen any signs of her carrying on improperly. I told him we had arranged to take leave until the treatment was finished and were together the whole time, even doing the shopping together. He smiled at that and told me it was a good idea but I had to start trusting Susan soon.

In all, Susan had 12 treatments before he declared he believed Susan would not have her problem again! He also asked that we see him together once each month for the next year to make sure he could reinforce the treatment.

Happily I can report Susan is a changed woman. I have watched her like a hawk and have not seen any untoward actions on her part for the year. I had taken a couple of bold steps without Susan knowing. I had made an appointment with George, Susan’s big boss and told him exactly what was happening and he was only too pleased to help in any way he could. I asked him to quietly talk to all of the men working in Susan’s office to ask them not to take any notice if Susan should make any advances toward them. I am happy to say the staff reacted very positively and they accepted what was asked of them. Susan had apparently made no overtures to them at all.

Well, that year has now passed and another year has gone by as well. Susan is now 3 months pregnant with our first child and she is looking forward to motherhood better than I could ever have thought. Susan will soon give up her work preparing to become a full time mother and I am sure all of our problems with Susan’s sexual drive are now over. I will be ever grateful to Glen and his psychiatrist friend. Miracles can happen!

ARGEE
ARGEE
1,448 Followers