The Beach Nut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost entranced in this small, but wonderful little morning ritual, we sat there sipping and savouring the fresh, strong brew quietly, warming our hands on the sides of our cups, and just staring out at the surf crashing on the beach… An occasional vagabond gull crossed our view, rising up and down on an unseen, but stiff wind off the surf, searching for his first gee-whiz bounty of the new day…

The sunrise we watched together that morning was beautiful to say the least… A wall of almost ominous, dark graybrown clouds had gathered during the night down to the southwest and the sun had seen them long before us… It looked like a giant, swirling chocolate pudding topped off by a perpetually shifting and changing layer of very bright, orange brown frosting that seemed to dance on it's head…

But, the view to the southeast was clear and spectacular… The ever-brightening, yellow-gold rim of the sun was barely peeking up from across the vast, empty ocean on the distant horizon, trumpeting the new day with millions and millions of brilliant, yet silent rays of yellow light that shimmered and sparkled across and through the crests of untold millions of waves for as far as you could see… It wasn't hard to imagine why Lori wanted to be here every day… It was a nice moment...

After a short while, she finally broke the silence and turned to look at me and said, "Where is your girlfriend…???" Well, it's not like I wasn't sort of expecting a question like that sooner or later, but it kind of caught me by surprise right then, so lying was really not an option… I'm a horrible liar anyway, so I calmly told her the truth about the call back home yesterday and explained that that was the reason I was there by myself...

She seemed refreshed by my apparent honesty, and only offered, "I see…" Going with the topic further, I asked her the same question about her own status... She told me she'd had a boyfriend until just a couple weeks before, but he had suddenly jilted her for some "Bimbo…" as she put it, and finished saying that it was all over between them now… She seemed to be silently and sadly reminiscing about it as she spoke and turned her gaze back out to the surf…

I was inwardly joyful to hear that little tidbit of news, but trying to cover that with sympathy I said, "I'm sorry to hear that…" To lighten her spirit a little I added, "But, you gotta know he's going to be much better off with his own kind…" She looked back at me, laughed out loud, and with an air of assurance said, "Yeah, I guess he will… Won't he…???"

Well, to me… such a beautiful woman to be dumped "by a man" for any reason short of death, was almost a little too hard of a truth to swallow, but she appeared sincere, so I took it at face value… Not wanting to lose her back to the solemn thoughts again, I continued with my own weird sense of humour and asked her, "So… how often do you meet strange guys out here and write your name with their dicks pissing in the sand...???"

She giggled and said, "Well, that's kind of "HARD" to tell…" and continued, "but, I really wasn't kidding when I said I'd only seen them in pictures…" and added, "Well… except for my younger brother a few times, but he doesn't really count… and besides, I've never seen his all hard like yours was, and it's not half as big..."

Well, that tickled me a little, but I suddenly sensed a huge opportunity had miraculously presented itself to me here… So, and in my best attempt at trying to sound humorous about it, I exploited the conversation a little about her apparent lack of personal experience, but obvious curiosity with dicks… I said, "I don't suppose you'd like to see it again would you...???"

Of course, I was hoping I wasn't sounding too pushy or scaring her, but I figured there wasn't a slim chance she'd say yes to it anyway, so I just went for it… But, never an end to her surprises so far, the fates smiled down on me this time… An almost childlike, excited look came over her face and she said, "Yes, I really liked holding it before... It was so neat… Kind of like a big finger, only soft and warm on the outside, and so hard on the inside… It was really nice..." Then, with a tidbit of humour of her own, she added, "It must be great to have one for yourself…"

I laughed at that, but wow… You could have scooped me up with a spoon because I almost melted… It was so kewl the way she said that… Then suddenly, and before I knew what was happening, she began almost over-anxiously reaching and grabbing at my tee shirt to get to my crotch like some kind of child who'd been told it can have the last candy bar in the jar… I said, "Whoah there girl… Take it easy… It's not going anywhere… You can have all you want, anytime you want… But, hold on a second…"

Since she'd already been rather intimate with my dick earlier, I hadn't bothered to find another pair of shorts to put on, and with one quick, well practiced motion I reached down, took hold of my shirt tail, and pulled it off over my head… She sat there staring at my well-tanned body as I laid back on the cot, looping one of my legs over her head and proceeded to get comfortable for what I expected to be a very nice experience to follow...

I'm sure most guys would have been drooling wildly right then and hungry to jump on this opportunity like a starving coyote on a freshly killed rabbit… But, to me there was something about her childlike, innocent curiosity and fascination with my dick that made me feel more like I wanted to teach her, than just jump on her like a horny dog following a bitch in heat… I wasn't in any hurry and I think she sensed that and relaxed…

But, it appeared to me when she focused down on my dick and saw it just laying there all flaccid and limp, she looked a little astonished and kind of disappointed in a way… It was then that I realized she really had been telling the truth before and that she really hadn't actually seen a live "man" dick before… I felt a strange sense of compassion for her innocence, but also a slight burst of ego at the same time…

I told her to relax, and just go slow… I said, "It's all yours… Just be gentle, and do whatever you like with it, it's ok…" She smiled a little then reached down with both hands and began to lightly caress, and rub it, admiring it's soft and now loose skin, twirling her fingers through my curly dark hairs, then holding, and squeezing it a little…" She said, "It's so soft and so tender to touch…. I like it… "

Then, with a curious look, asked, "But, when does it start to grow and get all hard like it was before…???" I laughed and said facetiously, "Behold, Me Lady… The serpent is rising now…" Almost as if on command, my dick in her warm hands began to grow and she seemed pleased…

Of course, it goes without saying I knew she was a virgin since she hadn't even seen a grown up dick before and that thought excited me too… She began getting really serious watching it grow in her hand like that, then began to focus herself fondling it, rubbing it a little more, and softly but, firmly jacking on it as she watched it continue to grow to full mast again, right there in the palm of her hand… She looked amazed at it all rigid and hard there in her hand now but, also a little proud of herself somehow at what she had done to it…

I'm sure she probably didn't realize that almost any woman touching a man's dick, or even the thought of a woman touching his dick, would also make it do that… And, I was just as amazed as she was about it, but for a different reason… Getting my first handjob from a beautiful virgin was a fabulous experience all by itself…

Now, she was obviously new to this, but moved her hands like a natural… Maybe she'd picked up some things about sex and dicks from her girlfriends, or magazines, or somewhere else I didn't know and didn't ask, but she seemed like she knew the basics of it all as she very gently but, persistently stroked and massaged, caressed and jacked it up and down, with an almost continuous delight to herself… I think she was even trying to see if she could get it to grow more, almost as if she didn't know it had a limit… I kind of chuckled inside, but was enjoying this immensely…

Getting hot and very horny too, I was unconsciously bucking up to meet her down strokes and to me, her hand looked almost childlike and small wrapped around my raging hardon there in front of me.. While I knew it wouldn't grow any larger, it did seem to grow harder with every devoted stroke from her warm hands… She smiled up at me and said "Now, this is really nice… I love it… You really don't mind if I play with it, do you…???"

Ha… Now that was big joke for sure… If she only knew… I said, "Go for it baby, have a ball… I don't think it minds one bit…" and just laughed as I closed my eyes for a moment and purr'd my own delight at the feeling I was having… I wished all women knew that men liked to have them play with their dicks like that… No, I agree it's not sex Mr. Bill, but it is one of the two basic foreplay's almost every man, everywhere likes very much…

Well, I knew it was finally time to ask her that proverbial next question that rolls around in every guy's head at a time like this and said, "Would you like to suck on it…???" I don't think I even had to ask as she instinctively moved her tiny thin lips right over the head and began sucking on it like she was borrowing gas from her dad's car with a siphon hose… It felt so incredible it was all I could do to keep from blowing my wad right then…

I reached up to guide her a little with both hands on the side of her head to help her understand my own rhythms of pleasure, and quietly told her to "Go slow baby, suck on the head, then move down on it a little and just feel it pulse inside your mouth… Hold it with one hand and jack on it a little as you suck… Use your tongue and lick it underneath, and all around the head too… just don't be in a big hurry…" I'm not sure that instruction was needed, but she did exactly as told for a few minutes and my dick felt like it was on fire and ready to burst…

She raised her head to look at me, never pausing her slow jacking on me, and said, "How am I doing…???" All I could do was whimper a little, but I grinned and said, "If I didn't know any better, I'd swear you'd done this before…. She smiled, and said, "Only in my dreams…" I believed her… Then added, "As long as you don't bite it, I'm liking everything you're doing… and I like it very much…"

Between all the oooo's and ahhh's flowing from under my breath, I softly instructed her on sucking the head with no hands, going down as deep as she could on it several times, then back to sucking the head while massaging my balls with one hand, and alternating between licking the shaft and head as she jacked with first one, then both hands with her lips sucking hard on the head… It was a great blowjob, for a beginner, but within only a few minutes she was giving me head like the best street whore in New Orleans… Well, whatever that's like… I never actually had a whore myself, but that seems like a fitting description…

My balls were aching to bust almost anytime now and I knew the way she was going at it, it wasn't going to be long in coming… So, not knowing how she felt about it and not wanting to ruin her first experience, I asked her… "Uh… Baby, you do know don't you, that doing that get's a guy really excited to the point he will orgasm and spurt his sperm out the end of his dick…???"

She stopped sucking briefly and smiled, "Yes, of course silly… I know that… I've just never seen it before… Are you going to do it now…??? Are you going to show me how it shoots…???" I sort of giggled at that, then said, "Well, I would love to do that if you don't mind… it's been building pretty fast and all you have to do is just keep doing what you're doing, I'll blow my load for you…" She said, "How will I know when it's fixing to do it…???" I said, "Don't worry, you'll know… I'm not very quiet about it, when I'm about to explode…"

With that, she smiled then went right back to sucking and steadily jacking me up and down… She seemed like she was on a mission now, and I could tell my precum was mixing copiously with her saliva because my skin under her hand became real slippery as her hand was sliding up and down with no friction… She paused again briefly, and said she could taste me… Said, it wasn't bad at all, not like her girlfriend had told her it was, and that she kind of liked it… Then, went back to sucking a little faster and more furiously now; kind of like she was expecting it to go off like some kind of whale breaching surf or wildcat oil well hitting the mother load…

Well, I was more than ready to accommodate her at this point, but also just assumed she wanted me to shoot it in her lovely awaiting mouth… So, I closed my eyes, feeling her warm, soft lips sliding up and down over the head of my dick and the feeling was building fast…I was just about there and ready to blast off when suddenly… out of nowhere she just stopped… just like that…

I was breathing hard, but opened my eyes to see what was going on… I saw her still leaning over holding my well-lathered and aching dick, but she was motionless and looked to be deep in thought… I wasn't sure what was going on, but remained silent as she sat upright and took a deep breath, then turned to look out at the surf… Her eyes sort of glazed over as if she was in some kind of a trance… I had no idea of what she was thinking, but I was sure I was going to find out soon enough, so I just laid there quietly and let her be with her thoughts…

My first gut instinct, of course, was that something was wrong… Maybe she had changed her mind or was having second thoughts about what she was doing here with a strange man, sucking his dick, and about to let him shoot his sperm in her mouth… I wasn't sure what it was, but I could see by the look on her face it was something that was weighing heavy on her mind right then…

My other natural instinct was to just console her somehow and ask what it was… Maybe to see if it might be something I had done or maybe something I could help her with… But, I knew better and just reached up, placed my hand on her shoulder, and laid still with her in this strange kind of silence we were in… I knew she didn't want input from me, or she would have asked for it… This was something she was working on with herself and I figured I'd know what to do, or not do soon enough…

It probably wasn't as long as it seemed, but the guarded and tense silence lasted several moments I know… Through it, and even with her hand still wrapped around it, my dick started deflating like an innertube shot through by a load of buckshot… I became kind of solemn myself after a few moments and thought for sure this little party was over…

Suddenly, her face turned almost serious and had a look of staunch resolution written all over it… I knew then, an important decision of some sort had been reached inside her and she turned and silently looked straight into my eyes again with those piercing and gorgeous super blues and said, "I want you to shoot your sperm… but, I want to feel it inside me… I want you to fuck me…"

Wow… My eyelids must have blinked ten times in one second and I'm sure the shock I felt inside at that resolution was written all over my face… One moment I figured it was just going to be yet another of a string of lost opportunities I had seemed to be having lately with women, and the next I was jubilant beyond belief… The bomb went off on me again this time, but it was finally going the other direction for a nice change… I was very much relieved there wasn't something really bad going on with her, but at the same time I still found it pretty hard to hide my raw elation to those words she'd just uttered…

Knowing she was a virgin, I knew that must've been a very tough decision for her, so I looked at her and put my arm gently around her neck saying, "Are you sure that's what you really want…???" then added, "Listen, you don't have to you know…???" trying to be sympathetic to her moral dilemma…

And, I have no idea why, but I kept babbling my sympathies almost as if I were trying to talk her out of it.. I didn't really want to change her mind, but I felt like I was supposed to do that right then, so I added, "Really baby, what you're doing right now is just fine with me.." I admit I said that with a lot of guilt, because I couldn't think of anything I wanted more on the face of this planet right then… not even air… than to be fucking this beautiful and sexy girl-woman like crazy…

With a somewhat solemn, but honest and steady look on her face that showed neither fear nor confusion, she said "I've been wanting to do it for a long time now… I just didn't know how I was going to do it… I haven't been with any boyfriend that I really liked, much less wanted to do it with and, I sure wasn't going to just pick up some strange guy on the street…" I couldn't help myself, but even at the at the risk of blowing this golden opportunity I said, "You mean like me…???" and smiled hoping desperately I hadn't messed up by saying that…

She smiled back at me and with an affectionate look on her face explained, "Well, you don't seem like a stranger to me… I've watched you close from when I first saw you… I knew you were a nice guy because I saw how boyish and shy you became when I first surprised you earlier.. You didn't have that "wolfy" look like most guys who look at me, and I knew right then you weren't the kind of guy who would hurt me… Actually, you seemed more like someone who'd run like a scared rabbit if I said 'BOO'…" Then, she added, "Yes, Dee… You're the right one… You're the one I want… Well, that is, if you will… Will you…???"

Wow… I'm a rock solid kind of guy, but right then I almost cried… I know I teared slightly, but needless to say, but I felt both huge sigh of relief and lucky beyond belief at the same time… She had just honored me as a person, and I was filled with a glowing pride like nothing I'd ever felt before… But, as dreamlike as this seemed to be turning out for me, I also had this other strange feeling coming over me…

I didn't say anything to her about it, but several years before, I had had a horrible experience with a virgin that didn't turn out too well, and it was making me feel a little guilty and "wolfish" myself right then… But, the thought of losing this huge opportunity to fuck this very beautiful and desirable young girl-woman who had just told me to my face she wanted me to fuck her….??? Well, that certainly overrode any nuances of guilt I might have had about it, so I just smiled at her and all I said was, "I'll be gentle…"

With that, she smiled too, then stood up and in two quick moves, stripped off her jogging shorts and top and stood there in front of me completely naked… My Goodness Sakes, she looked like Venus herself, and I just gasped at the site of her… I might have been drooling too, I can't be sure… She said, "Well, what do you think…???" Woweee… All I could do was just set there almost stupefied and gaze dumbfoundedly at her exquisitely beautiful body… My, my… What a simply gorgeous creature she was… I couldn't imagine anything more perfect…

Her hair was the colour of sunshine; silky and straight as it fell whispy down each side of her head looking like a waterfall of golden strands that came to rest comfortably and softly at the top of each of her beautifully shaped, but slightly small breasts… Every inch of her young body was taut and firm… Every wonderful curve and dimple looked as though it had been chiseled to within a very close tolerance straight from a blueprint of the perfect woman… Her skin showed every softness and suppleness of a plush velvet covering a sponge… There was not a single aging wrinkle anywhere on her..

Tiny blond, peach fuzz-like hairs covered her whole body and glistened like an aura around her angel-like silhouette there in the bright sunshine just behind her… A thin line of them seemed to form from the spreaded masses in the center of her chest between her beautiful, perfectly round breasts and traced a thin, faint line down to her belly button where they circled and gathered their numbers again below marching downwards, growing longer as they paraded until they spread themselves out forming a beautiful, but small golden triangle shaped bush… No razor had ever touched this delicious skin…