The Beach Voyeur, Caught!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, your tongue is hot, but I want some cock, too." With that she sat back down on my chest facing my legs and eased her pussy back toward my mouth. Before she reached me I lifted my head and met her halfway swirling my tongue around the edges of her very wet lips. As she pressed back into my face I gently kissed and licked my way toward her clit.

I felt the dirty blonde shiver above me.

Then she leaned down across my body until I felt her breasts drag over my shaft, back and forth, teasing me as I felt her erect nipples graze my manhood. The next thing I knew I felt her flicking her tongue over the head of my perfectly erect cock. My hips jerked upward as instinctively my tongue buried deeper in her pussy. My breathing was ragged by the time her warm mouth enveloped my cock. She sucked lightly at first, and then slowly intensified the incredible blow job. Her head bobbed up and down as my hands opened her cheeks further and I slathered her pussy with broad strokes of my tongue as her hips bucked wildly over my face. My tongue flattened against the expanse of her sex and I pressed still harder. I heard her moan loudly and her back arched. I was so lost in the fantastic oral I was giving her I did not realize right away she had stopped sucking me off.

She gasped as my tongue snaked over her smoothly shaved mound and delved deeply between her labia to stimulate her engorged clitoris. Before I knew what was happening, I heard this long high pitched squeal start above me as her thighs pressed my head like a work bench vice. I intensified my assault on her hard pink bud and her hips violently jerked. The squeal became a groan and I knew she had cum when I began to slurp at her slit drinking down what I could before the rest of her delicious juices covered my face.

She collapsed onto me.

Then I felt a warm hand on my still hard cock. I knew it couldn't be the dirty blonde's hand as she had enough of a battle trying to regain her breath.

"Do you know how sexy your cock is?" I recognized the blonde's voice this time.

The dirty blonde rolled off me and I stared down to see the blonde's petite hand holding me. I looked up into her eyes. "No...I didn't know." I answered almost wanting to laugh.

"A little head might be good for these girls, but I want the real thing. I want to fuck you..." she said giving my cock a firm pull.

"You're kidding right?" I about choked. "Right here? On the beach?"

"You got it..." she said, giving my cock another pull and a hard squeeze.

"Oh... come on...I know we're going to get arrested now." I protested, trying to ignore my cock begging for the attention.

The blonde stood before me, untied her bikini top and lowered it from her breasts. Her nipples were already hardened in anticipation as much as my manhood still was. She proceeded to push her bottoms down to her ankles and stepped out of them. She tossed the two pieces of skimpy material over on top of the dirty blonde's suit.

As much as her body was deliciously sexy, she also had the most beautiful hair and face. In fact, she had the blondest hair and brightest blue eyes I'd ever seen. I couldn't believe I was actually looking at her face and not her absolutely delectably trim naked body. But she truly had the most gorgeous face.

She sat in the sand facing me, with her legs spread open. I finally did look down her beautifully tanned body and right to the center of her sex. Different from the dirty blonde she had some very thin tan lines, but not much of them. It was actually very sexy to see the tanned skin around the pale white of her womanhood. But damn, she was perfectly smooth, too!

"I want you to fuck me and fuck me hard with that old man cock." She giggled and lay on her back, raising her knees. It could not have been more inviting. Her already very pink, very wet pussy was open and ready for me. I stood up and began to waddle toward the blonde with my shorts around my ankles. I nearly tripped trying.

"Oh just take those stupid shorts off and get over here for goodness sake," the blonde said with an excited laugh.

"Ok...Ok!" I glanced around again through my remaining nerves to see if the beach was still deserted. Then I clambered on top of her and before I really knew what she was doing her legs were wrapped around me.

"Oh yes baby, put your big hard cock in my cunt," she cooed as I filled her and she pulled me to her with her heels and knees. Her legs wrapped snugly around my back as I pressed my swollen shaft into her warm, inviting sexual entrance. As I felt the warmth of her pussy my cock seemed to swell even further, my thickness filling her. Her arms wrapped around me now holding me even tighter. I began to thrust my hips and she began to move her body in rhythm with mine. In no time we were humping each other, really banging our bodies together.

"Is this what you want?" I got bold enough to ask.

"Yes, oh yes, fuck me with that big hard cock!" The blonde reached around for my butt as if to pull me in further than I was already. "Oh yeah, fuck me old man, fuck me hard!" She groaned as I hammered at her. Her pussy muscles throbbed and vibrated around my cock and it took everything I had to keep from cumming. I wanted to last and luxuriate in the feel of her throbbing pussy around my hard cock. I increased my thrusts into the sexy blonde as she looked deeply into my eyes. The only sound she made was a low hum in her throat which peaked with each thrust I made.

In another moment her mouth was suddenly fully open and her eyes were wide.

"Harder," she gasped out loud as she reached for a nipple and pinched it between her fingers. Her body shuddered under me and her pussy quivered again and again around thick shaft. Continuing to roll the nipple between her fingers, she arched her back, pressing her ample breast to her hand.

I thrust and thrust as we rocked and writhed together. We were both breathing hard and fast in concert.

"That's good...really...good," she uttered between my heated thrusts. As she closed her eyes I felt her reach down between us and could tell she was maneuvering to finger her clit. "Now do me! Do it old man!" She yelled as her body seemed to literally vibrate under me.

I went at it and her still faster and pretty soon we were both grunting and gasping, "Deeper, old man, get deeper with that big cock." The blonde was frigging her clit with a grimace of pleasure on her face as her other hand came up and squeezed a nipple again.

I rode her with wild abandon, as she cried out masturbating her clit and squeezing her breast as I impaled her over and over. I saw her head fall all the way back, her long golden tresses cascading all the way down behind her. She arched her back then began to tremble and quiver anew. I felt her sex spasm on my shaft, gripping me even tighter through my thrusts. Suddenly there was a violent trembling beneath me and I heard an unmistakable groan of ecstasy escape her lips. She ground her butt into the sand and came with a loud groan in the next second. As she climaxed I could feel the muscles in her pussy clench and tighten around my cock.

"Yessssss!" The blonde took a deep breath before letting out one more soft squeal before screaming out loud and her body convulsed over and over. I felt a gush of warmth flow over my balls before she collapsed back into the sand.

I realized I had been so amazed at this young woman's look and sound of orgasm I had totally stopped thrusting. She slowly loosened her grip and dropped her arms and legs gently and lay immobile trying to catch her breath.

"Damn, if this old guy doesn't have tremendous staying power!" The dirty blonde commented kneeling no more than a couple feet away. I looked over in time to see the mischievous look on her face as she pulled the bow on the back of the brunette's top.

It fell into the sand.

"What are you doing?" The brunette snapped.

"Relax, I think he wants to see them," She reached out and picked up the dark haired girls top and threw it over on the rest of the bikini attire. "Besides, it's your turn now."

My eyes darted back and forth from one set of gorgeous breasts to another. Three sizes, three shapes and even the tans were totally different. But all three pairs were absolutely gorgeous and inviting. I had the sudden urge to all six smashed into my face. But before that fantasy could become a reality...

Another hand suddenly reached out to grasp my throbbing cock. "How're you feeling?" The brunette asked. "Are you ready for more?"

I barely nodded my head before she moved her hands back to her hips and slipped her bikini bottom down over her legs. She tossed it onto the growing pile of bikinis. I looked up and the brunette was totally nude before me. It was almost like déjà vu. This was a scene right out of many of my beach fantasies, but for once, today it's real.

She was a very beautiful, young woman. She had pretty green eyes, a cute little nose and dark hair that flowed down to the middle of her back. Only exposing her pussy to me was a little different from the other two women. She had tan lines like the blonde, but along with the pale skin around her vulva was dark trimmed pubic hair. The dark pubes were short and but still did not fully cover her pink core of arousal.

As I watched her kneel back in the sand, I felt my erection start to throb anew. "You are so very sexy," I told her honestly.

On all fours now the sexy young brunette looked over her shoulder at me and I heard her give out a very heavy exhale. "Well, you gonna do me or what?"

I saw the playful twinkle in her sexy green eyes. As if drawn to her by a magnet shuffled on my knees up behind her reached out my hands. I felt her soft skin under my fingertips and relived every moment of my fantastic sexy dream on this very beach. As my hands glided down from her neck, over her shoulder blades, down the small of her back to the undulating rise of her bare buttocks, I stopped for a moment.

I chuckled inside at the thought of how I was finally living my naughtiest dream ever. I realized I was finally doing something I had for so many years only fantasized and masturbated to. I was having a sexual experience on the beach with a woman. My wife had never obliged me in our many, many years together. But now not only was this fantasy no longer a fantasy and with a real woman it was three women making my fantasy come true.

I rubbed the brunette's ass cheek with one hand as I fed my erection up between her thighs. I had no trouble finding her pussy as it was so thoroughly wet and I was so very hard. As my cock head entered her, I squeezed and kneading both ass cheeks until I was completely buried within her body.

I leaned over her some and put my hands on her shoulders. As I thrust ever more deeply, I ran my hands all over her smooth tanned back. The brunette's big beautiful breasts swung around recklessly as I rocked her back and forth.

"Good, good," she sighed. "That feels so good. Push harder."

I leaning over her further and slid my tool more firmly into her. I heard her moan assuming she was enjoying the treatment as I tried to maintain a steady rhythm. She helped by thrusting herself back onto my hard cock. One of her hands was busy between her legs as she rubbed her clit. She appeared to be frantically trying her best to time her impending climax with mine.

"Hey baby, I'm ready to see cum. Are you ready to cum?" The dirty blonde called out behind me.

"Oh yes sweetie, you know how I love cum," the blonde added as she knelt down beside us.

"Oh...yes, do it. Do it...all over me." The brunette's hips started twitching and I knew I was going to cum soon. "Do it on me!" She screamed.

I could hold back no longer. With this beautiful creature in the throes of ecstasy while I impaled her on my shaft, her ass clenched against my groin. The familiar tingle in the head of my cock swelled and I bucked as hard and fast as I ever had. I pumped my cock furiously in and out of her.

"Let us see! Let us see!" The dirty blonde yelled out herself.

I felt the orgasm rising and pulled my stiff wet cock out of the brunette's hot pussy and immediately spurted the first long rope of hot cum onto her smooth, tanned bare back. Her butt jerked up toward my cock and rubbed it between her damp cheeks as I came again. My second spurt flew further up the middle of her back and all over her dark hair. She looked back at me and breathily said, "Damn, it's so hot...cum baby! Cum!" I watched her throw her head back and her back arched. I heard her whimper sweetly and then slam herself back harder onto me wedging my still hard cock between her cheeks.

She climaxed hard on her own fingers.

The third and forth spurt was as intense as the first. Finally the other two girls clapped in approval, the dirty blonde said, "Great show!" I saw the excitement in the two women's eyes as they watched me cum. My cock kept bobbing up and down even after I took my hands from it. I was actually a bit embarrassed again and the girls were speechless at first. Her entire back and up into her dark hair was drenched in my cum.

Without thinking what I should do next, the dirty blonde took my cock in her hand and milked it until the very last drop was squeezed from the tip. "I've never seen a guy cum as much as you just did."

I tried to recover from the blast of a lifetime. When I sat back I saw my cum had overflowed the brunette's tight pussy, drenched her pubes and had already begun running down the insides of her thighs as she remained on her knees and elbows in the sand. With her backside up in the air I watched as my thick white cum pulsed out of her quivering pussy onto the sand between her legs.

"I can't believe how long and how much you came. It's spewing out of her cunt there's so much. You are old aren't you?" The dirty blonde asked.

The brunette let out huge sigh then collapsed in the sand.

As I sat back on my haunches I felt the cool sea breeze wash over me and I tried to grasp the reality of what I had just done. I rolled over and saw the backside of the sexy brunette beside me. The sun or what there had been of it was low on the horizon. It cast a warm glow over her beautiful body. I smiled and ran my hands over her back, waist and legs. Calming a bit and my mind began put everything together.

I had lived the dream, and what a dream!

The girls made their way up the beach and back to the public access boardwalk. They all turned their heads over their shoulders and each had a wide smile on her face. It was the brunette that yelled back at me, "By the way, we are staying at the motel just up the road. We'll be there until Saturday if you have the urge and can find the time to get away again." She giggled and then all three laughed as they grabbed each others hands and ran up the steps.

I was more than ready to yell up to them before they got out of earshot, 'Hell yes! I'll be there!' but I bit my tongue.

A wave came quietly to my feet and I felt the cool sea spray on my face again. This time it was even more refreshing than before. I looked around the beach and found it completely deserted.

After several minutes, I gathered my shorts and t-shirt and put them back on. I left the spot I had sat at so many times before and fantasized of a day such as this. A warm feeling washed over me even in the cooling breeze as I walked slowly back to the beach access. As I climbed to the top of the steps I saw a figure standing at the other end of the boardwalk. It was my lovely wife. I know I should have felt extreme guilt for what had just happened down on the beach. Instead I found myself smiling knowing I had experienced the fantasy of a lifetime. But now I needed to come back to her, my true love. And this fifty-year old man felt his manhood stiffening already again as she came closer.

"It was a sucky day wasn't it?" She said as she put her arms around my neck.

"Sure was sucky." I replied, thinking of the three mouths that shared in making it a sucky day all over my hard cock.

12