The Beach Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had only a moment to recover before Ty shifted his body close to me and began rubbing his stiff cock on my tits. Clearly he was infatuated by the size of my breasts and was really in need of some assistance with his raging hard-on.

"What would you like, baby," I whispered in his ear.

Shyly, like a sixteen year-old on a first date, he softly replied, "I've always wanted to put my cock between a woman's big tits."

"Well, sweetie, this is also your special night for firsts, then," I said smiling.

I slid up to the top of the bed and pulled Ty on top of me, with him straddling my chest. He pushed my breasts together and began to grind his throbbing cock between my tits. Despite my body being covered with sweat, it didn't provide the lubrication really needed for a great tit fucking, so I stopped him.

"Hold on, baby, I've got an idea," I said, reaching over on the nightstand and grabbing the two discarded condoms filled with semen from the earlier session. I drained the cum from both of the condoms onto my chest and pushed his stiff cock down into the ooze. His strong fingers pressed my large tits together as his rigid cock now easily slid back and forth. It was wildly erotic to have this young guy tit fucking me using a mixture of semen from both him and my husband.

Ty was in heaven as he straddled my chest and pumped away, his purple blood-engorged cock poking out between my breasts and sliding up to my chin. I felt someone spread my legs apart and lift them up. In another second, I felt Jay's rigid cock slide into my drenched opening, and sink deep. The two guys began to find the same rhythm as my whole body surged from their strokes. I guess that Marie figured that there was some fun still to be found in the group, because she slid up next to me and replaced Ty's hands with her own, pressing my large tits around his sliding cock. As her husband pumped away, Marie began to lick away at my breasts, catching up some of the strands of semen and swallowing them. Jay and I have done some pretty wild things in our twenty years together, but the sight of this young bride eating both of our husband's cum off of my chest has to be one of the wildest.

In another instant, jets of hot cum were streaming out of Ty's cock and onto my rocking tits. Marie eagerly devoured all she could put her mouth on, slurping and licking all she could find. I joined in and pulled long strands of hot slime off of my chest and dribbled them into my mouth, stopping to lick the occasional finger for Ty's benefit. Well, Marie thought that was pretty sexy and she scooped a finger full of cum up off of my left breast and slipped her finger into my mouth, where I sucked it clean. I only wish Jay had been able to see the wild scene of both us girls devouring every drop of Ty's cum, but he was otherwise occupied, giving my cunt a great fucking.

Ty hoisted his leg off and dismounted to one side and the three of us lay there and watched Jay. He was holding my legs up and apart and slowly, almost teasingly, sliding his glistening cock in and out with long, easy strokes. We were all enjoying the sight of his rigid member slipping in and out of my shaved cunt, when Jay slowly pulled out of me, and grasping his throbbing cock in one hand, pressed the swollen head of his penis against my naked pubic bone. In an instant his cock erupted, bathing my stomach, crotch and cunt in spurts of hot cum. I could feel it dripping down between my legs and on my vaginal lips as he shook with pleasure, the last drop finally hanging from the tip of his cock.

"Uhmmmm," breathed Marie as she slipped down and licked off the last droplet of cum as it dangled from Jay's cock. She then did a pretty good imitation of me, scooping up the cum off of my stomach and licking her fingers clean. It brought a good laugh from all. I know she meant it teasingly, but it was still very sexy and had me wishing that she would clean up the remainder with her tongue. Jay seemed to know exactly what I was thinking, because he slowly guided Marie's head down between my legs and in another moment was licking my cunt clean.

We finished up another bottle of champagne and said goodnight to the newlyweds. I don't know what kind of marriage lies in store for Ty and Marie, but if their honeymoon is any indication, they're in for a great time. The following night we all got together again and I don't know how it possible but that night was even hotter than the first. Probably because we were joined by Rick, the gorgeous waiter, and Marie was introduced to the art of handling three guys at one time. But that's an entirely new story.

12