The Beard

Story Info
She is invited to a couple's home for some rough play.
610 words
2.54
14.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My fingers were shaking as I rang the doorbell. This was only my second week on the job. And my first time being hired by a woman.

There were footsteps followed by the door creaking open. "Hi, come in," said the woman. She had blonde hair and kind eyes. And she was dressed in black leather.

I stepped inside, unsteady in my heels. She had asked for 5-inch heels or higher. Nothing less. She had also asked for a corset with leather pants. So that's what I wore.

"Follow me," said the woman, and we walked through the house in our heels.

"This is for you," she said and handed me what looked like a long whip that was frayed into pieces. "Cat-o-nine-tails," she said when I looked at her with wide eyes. I nodded.

She picked up one for herself and I followed her to the end of the hall.

"Ready?"

I nodded.

She opened the door and walked inside. I followed her.

When we were both inside, she slammed the door shut as loud as it would go.

"Slave!" she shouted. The man's head turned toward her.

His hands and feet were tied to the bed. Wearing nothing but blindfold and a hard cock. And a beard. That beard.

"I had to request back-up because you were so naughty," she said, walking toward him with her whip. "She's not going to be as nice as I am."

Silence.

She slapped him across the cheek. "Answer me when I talk to you!" she shouted.

He yelled out with surprise. "Yes, Mistress."

"I think that needs a punishment." She held her whip in position, checking to make sure I was paying attention. I was.

She moved the whip across his leg lightly, letting a couple of the frayed pieces hit his hard cock. He yelled out in pain.

"That hurt, huh?" she asked as she took his cock in her hand and started jerking it with force.

"Yes, Mistress," he said weakly.

She motioned for me to come over. "The girl is going to take care of this."

I stepped forward and took his cock in my hand as the woman walked around the bed. I jerked it, mimicking the force with which the woman had done it earlier. He yelled out again, this time with pleasure.

"Did I say you could make noises?" asked the woman, whipping him on his chest.

He held back his grunt. "No, Mistress."

She motioned for me to continue. I kept jerking his hot cock, but it wasn't enough. I climbed on the bed and ran my tongue over the head.

"She's good to you," said the woman. "You should say thank you."

"Thank you," he repeated, letting a groan escape as I let his cock slide down my throat. I continued to suck his cock until he felt like he was about to cum and the woman motioned for me to stop.

"We can't let you off this easy," she said to him. She pinched his nipples, then took her whip and slid it down his chest and over his cock, and whipped his thigh one more time.

"Do you want her to continue?" she asked the man.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Where are your manners?" She whipped his cock this time and he screamed in pain.

"Yes please, Mistress," he pleaded.

"Continue," she said to me.

I leaned over and ran my tongue over the tip before sliding his cock back into my mouth for the final time. He groaned loudly as his cum filled my mouth. I swallowed it and looked up at the woman.

"Same time next week?" she asked.

I nodded.