The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't charge her rent. You don't charge for meals. You insist that she eats with us and you help her with chores," Eila listed, ticking things off with her fingers.

I just sighed, "your point?"

"In orc culture, you've basically proposed to her. And before you've taken the final step, you brought in another woman..." Eila looked a little nervous about what she was about to say. "We've actually spoken about this before... Ally and I were already in favour of her joining the family properly... This whole thing with Ita... It's just really bad timing and she's a bit upset."

"Gods dammit... Really? Why didn't anyone tell me?" I growled.

"Don't you take that tone with me!" Eila shot back. "I let you run the business, but don't you think for a moment that you're the one in charge of your WIVES." She calmed a moment, and in a softer tone, Eila continued. "We were going to tell you, husband. It's just been busy setting up the bathhouse and Chit agreed we would wait."

I just shook my head and sighed, "let me go talk to her..."

Standing, I pulled Eila into a hug and offered an arm for Ally to join us. I held the two most amazing women CURRENTLY in my life. "So, you're both sure?" I asked. Eila just nodded, but Ally grumbled something under her breath. I gave her a quick kiss, pulling a smile to her beautiful features and asked, "What was that?"

Ally chucked a moment, "I'll take it back, you're not always a stupid man."

With a laugh, I released my wives and turned away. Now it was time for something far more anxiety inducing... Heading up the stairs, sure enough, Chit's bedroom door was closed. I paused before her door and took a deep breath... And knocked.

"Who is it?" A small voice called out... Fuck me, she sounds like she's crying...

Gods the human genes in me hated this shit... "It's me... Can I come in?"

The sound of footsteps were the precursor to the door being ripped open. Sure enough, there was Chit, eyes red and puffy, dabbing a handkerchief to the corner of her eyes. I gotta tell you... I'm not sure why I did it... But the moment I saw her face, I bent over and wrapped her in my arms. Almost immediately she burst into tears. I almost let go of her, thinking I'd done something wrong, but her arms came up around me.

"Chit?..." I asked softly.

"Do you find me attractive?" She asked, ignoring my questioning tone.

I pulled away slightly, before looking at the young woman before me. "Chit... You're beautiful... Any man would be lucky to have you..."

"Any man?" She smiled through her tears at me.

"Of course... Even by human standards you're beautiful," I said, pulling her tighter into my arms.

"So you do want me then" Chit mumbled, pressing her face into my chest.

Yup... Walked into that one... "Chit... Just explain to me why you want this? I don't want to upset your father without a good reason."

Her quaking had me worried for a second before I realised she was suppressing laughter. "So that's what this is about?" She mumbled. "Orc family structures are polyamorous. Each member of the family has a job. There's a hierarchy with the head wife at the top and everyone looks to the husbands needs. In orc culture, this is usually enforced with violence and warring between families and other clans. My father... Fell in love with an elf..." Well that explains a bit... "She rejected the idea of TRADITIONAL orc families... And she was killed by the village chief for it. But that was years after I was born.

"Father loved her so much, he fled the village and took me with him. We found this place and settled down. Mother's lessons helped father fit in with everyone and he started his shop. His one fear was that I would either never find a husband and end up alone, or that I would go back west and find an orc village that would take me in... Then I met you... And you invited me to work for you... And treated me like an orc wife." Chit pulled away, before looking up at me with a sad smile. "But there wasn't any of the infighting. There's a hierarchy, but one built on trust and love... And then there's you... You who grumble and bluster. You who moan and groan. You who fight and curse and kill... You who love your wives so passionately, it's sometimes hard to sleep at night through all the noise." Her face twisted suddenly into one of rage. "And then you bring another woman into this house before me! ME! I've spent weeks living as part of your family, weeks falling in love with you! Weeks desperately wanting what Eila and Ally had! Weeks-"

I cut her off with a kiss... Her initial reaction was to freeze up, before slowly returning her affections. We kissed for a few minutes, lost in one anothers embrace, before Chit slowly pulled away.

"Don't you change the subject!" She growled, but the rage had washed away.

"Ita isn't a wife," I said simply, not releasing Chit from my arms.

Chit's eyes bulged from their sockets as she stared at me. "What?"

"She's not a wife. She's a familiar, summoned by a wizard who was trying to kill me. Ita was being forced into his bed before he'd feed her power. The only way to free her was to kill the wizard. She's now under a temporary familiar contract with me and can leave at any time. I do however have to feed her power through a kiss."

"Well it's a good thing we have a spare room then..." Chit grumbled pulling herself free from my arms.

I watched in silent amusement as the young woman began transferring her belongings to the main bedroom. All the while muttering about "stupid men." I just stuck around long enough to make sure she didn't need anything and went back downstairs. Around the table were my wives and Ita drinking tea.

"I'm sorry," Ita mumbled, blushing again. "I didn't mean to cause problems."

Eila and Ally quickly patted her shoulders and reminded her that none of this was her fault. As I took my seat, Eila turned to me. "She's already spoken to her father. He gave his blessing, but it would probably be best to go speak with him. Maybe go see Marge about another ring while you're at it."

I just nodded while pouring myself a cup. "So you're both ok with this?"

"Too late if we weren't," Ally chuckled.

I just smiled... Life was getting far busier than I would ever have imagined. An hour later, I was standing before the entrance to Grah's shop. I'd frozen up at this point, I really had no idea what to say... "Hi, I just made your daughter my wife, hope that's ok!" What about, "she's mine now!" Or should I be more polite with, "I'm sorry I didn't come to you sooner, but-" The front door swung open and Grag was standing before me with a small frown.

"Are you going to stand there all morning, or would you like to come in and discuss things?" He asked me, but in a way that told me he wasn't really asking. I just nodded and allowed myself to be led inside. The sound of the door locking behind me sounded like a bell of doom. "So... All things considered, I'm guessing Chit finally made her move and you accepted?" Grah said, pouring two cups of tea.

I took one when he gestured and took a sip. Chit must have learned from her father to make tea... Or did they both learn from her mother? Probably not the time to ask... "Yes... We... Ah... Had an incident last night, and it all sort of... Came out... This morning." I wasn't really sure how much about last night I wanted to get out. "Chit told me how she feels, Eila told me she was already welcome and was planning on doing something soon anyway... So... Here I am." I glanced at the expressionless older Orc... Or was he older? I didn't age, that always skewed my perception... Gah... I shouldn't really be thinking about this...

"In orc culture, before a man would wed another's daughter, he would have to fight her father. This was to determine the suitors strength and ability to protect their family. Wife stealing, while not common, was still a thing. More common the further west you travelled into the wastelands." Grah said in an even tone... I just really didn't want to hurt him if he insisted on a fight. "You'll forgive me however for skipping our traditions. I personally watched you take down two trolls. If we were to fight, I fear you'd spend most of it trying NOT to kill me, which negates the purpose of the fight. So I'll just say this instead. If you hurt my little girl, I'll turn your skin into a set of leather armour and mount your head on my wall as a keepsake."

"Yes, sir," I said with a nod.

Grah smiled at those words and offered his hand to shake. "It would be an honour to join families then."

I took his hand in mine and shook softly. "Should we plan a ceremony?" I asked.

Grah just laughed, "no no. In orc culture, you were supposed to challenge me. We'd fight before the village chief and the winner would drag off his... Prize... Willingly or otherwise. I actually have to thank you for tying my daughter to civilization. I worried she would return to our people if she couldn't find a husband. Though... She's far more delicate than other women of our species. She took after her mother in those regards..."

We spent a while longer speaking. I learned more about orcish culture, while I tried to avoid speaking too much about my past. But soon enough someone was trying to enter the store with a flurry of knocks and I made my leave. Stepping out, past an older looking, grumpy woman, I made my way over to Marge's jeweller. Inside, I found her finishing up with a young man. As he turned to leave, I realised it was Darry.

"Oh, morning Frelser," Darry said with a nervous edge.

"Morning, everything ok?"

"Yes... Yes it is... I was just enquiring about prices," he said, clearly not wanting to continue the conversation.

"Good good, I'll see you at the bathhouse later then," I smiled and turned my attention to Marge. Darry took this as his queue and quickly left.

We stood in silence until the sound of the door closing let us know we were alone. Marge grinned mischievously, "he was asking about rings. I think someone's caught his eye. It's a strange thing dealing with the lad nowadays. He always worked hard, but being an orphan, nobody liked to deal with him. I hired him a few times to move stock around when I made purchases. Made sure he got a good meal or two out of it. You did a good thing hiring him." Marge smiled, "now, unless my dimwitted nephew has offended you again, I'm assuming you want something from me?"

"It's always a pleasure dealing with you Marge," I chuckled. "Straight to the point, I like it. Now, like Darry, I'm looking at needing another ring."

Before I could continue, Marge just let out a loud "Ha!" And quickly left. I was speechless for a moment before she popped back in holding a small box. "Eila had Chit measured up a week ago. It's already paid for," Marge grinned holding the box out for me.

I gently took the box from her hand. Opening it, I admired the gold band with an emerald set in the centre. "You do fantastic work. I'm also under the impression that you don't make much profit from these rings you've been making us, right?"

Marge just smiled and shrugged, "like I said. It's nice to make these for people who love."

"Well... I suppose I'm just going to have to inform you your money's no good to me anymore," I grinned at the short woman. "Family bathes for free. And if you're not busy, Dinner will be just after we close for the evening. I'd love for you to join us."

Marge had a strange look on her face for a moment, before simply nodding. "I wouldn't miss it. See you tonight, Frelser."

I took that as my leave and headed out the door. A quick stop back to Grah to inform him he bathes for free and to come to dinner, and I was heading home. Passing the bathhouse, I was pleasantly surprised to see all the people coming in and out. I could just make out Darry at the counter smiling at Cara while they spoke with customers. But that wasn't my stop. Making my way home, I walked in on Ita and Chit having a talk in the kitchen. I was worried for a second until they both looked up and I could see they were both smiling. Heading straight over to Chit, she stood to meet me.

"I believe this is yours," I said, pulling open the box and exposing the ring.

Chit just smiled, "did my father fight you?" She asked, reaching out her hand for the ring.

I simply placed the ring directly on her finger, and replied, "no, apparently he watched me kill those trolls and decided against it."

Chit just laughed as she examined the ring, before her voice broke and she started crying again. Gods... The tears... I didn't know what to do so I wrapped her in my arms again and held her. Soon enough she seemed to calm and took that opportunity to slug me in the shoulder.

"Stupid man," she growled, before throwing herself at me with a firm kiss.

Yeah... Life was about to get really interesting... I spent the remainder of the day keeping Chit company while Eila and Ally had both decided to take Ita on a walk around town. I also suspected that Eila was going out to purchase clothing and other items. So I made sure to help Chit with the household chores. It was around sunset when I noticed there were a few people starting to mill about outside the bathhouse. With a laugh, I gathered my wives and Ita and headed for the bathhouse.

"Evening everyone, you're all welcome to come inside. I'm sure Cara will be along shortly with her soaps. But it'll be a little while before the baths are ready."

I unlocked the door and went inside to find Darry already lighting the lamps. "Evening, anything happen today?" I asked with a smile.

"Just a woman came in with her two sons and made them apologise for peeping yesterday." Darry grinned.

I just laughed and made my rounds through the bathhouse. All the baths were clean thanks to Ita, all the sluice gates were in the 'closed' position and there was no lost property in the storage area. Heading back out, I nodded my greeting to Marge and Brant, who were trying desperately to ignore me. Heading round to the heating room, I found Ally had already filled the tub and Eila was already heating it.

"Looking good ladies, I'll head round and start filling the baths." I collected some grateful smiles and headed back.

Walking through each bath, I filled them all with hot water. A double check there were no leaks and I was satisfied for this evening. Heading round to reception, I could see Darry already taking people's money. Beside him was Cara, smiling as she handed over a purple coloured soap to that strange reptilian man... I really should find out what species he is... Either way, a quick nod to Darry, and everyone started moving in for their evening baths. It surprised me, however, that there were so many people coming through. While the day shift had been busy tonight seemed almost extreme. I wasn't sure who was luckier, all the people having access to hot water to bathe, or owning the bathhouse itself. It wasn't like we were charging much. We weren't going to be rich, but that also meant everyone could afford to come here.

Everything went well. Only a few minor issues with people complaining about how busy it was. But short of building a second bathhouse, there wasn't much I could do about that. I was sitting in reception with my three wives, Grah and Marge, while Darry and Cara counted the evenings earnings. Then someone stumbled through the door. A young man, reeking of booze and staggering towards the counter.

"So... Hick... This is the shit hole you've been working at," the man slurred.

"Go away, Ante," Cara snapped. "You're drunk and making a scene."

Ante just laughed, "wanna make a REAL scene?" He said, making small thrusts with his hips.

I was about to climb to my feet when Darry stepped between them. "I think you should leave, sir. The bathhouse is closed."

Ante just looked between the two of them for a moment, "this your new boyfriend?"

"Ante, we were over the moment you threw yourself at, Betty. You're just making a fool of yourself," Cara bit back. "Please, just go. I've nothing to say to you anymore."

Darry adopted a stern gaze, "come on, the lady asked you to go."

Ante weighed up the situation for a minute, before suddenly swinging hard at Darry. The punch was awkward, but sudden and knocked Darry to the floor. As Cara screamed, "Darry!" I was already on Ante. The drunken idiot must not have even noticed us all sitting at the side when he came in. The sudden appearance of my hand around his neck had the drunk squealing like a pig. I just dragged him outside in search of the guards. Apparently, the sound of his squealing was loud enough, they found me pretty quick.

"Evening gentleman. This man, Ante, struck one of my staff this evening," I said simply, releasing the man and giving him a quick shove towards the guards.

"I'm surprised you didn't kill him," one of the guards said.

"He didn't strike one of my wives, or I would have," I shrugged. The man was an idiot, Darry would be fine. I didn't need to kill him... Yet...

"Well..." The guard said, taking the drunk by the shoulders. "Looks like you're spending the night in lockup. Frelser sir, I'll have someone come around to take a statement in the morning."

"Speak to Darry, in the bathhouse and Cara, Breen's niece," I just nodded and turned away. I wasn't really involved, I just got rid of the problem.

When I got back to the bathhouse, everyone was waiting for me. My wives, Marge and Grah were all in quiet conversation. But I immediately came to Darry, who was sitting beside a distraught looking Cara who was pressing a wet cloth to his split lip.

"Are you two ok?" I asked.

"I'm sorry. Ante is an idiot. Please don't fire me." Cara said quickly, obviously worried about her future.

"This isn't your fault, Cara. And thank you for looking after Darry here. He's a good person and deserves a bit of care." I said evenly. Darry however, started going a bit pink... Ha... Gotcha.

"I told you he wouldn't be mad at you," Darry said softly, trying to hide his blush.

"Still, thank you both," Cara said with a smile in my direction and a quick kiss on Darry's cheek, sending him further red.

"Now, do either of you need anything? We have plans this evening." I said softly.

"I'll lock up after I take Cara home," Darry said... Yeah... I know what you're thinking, Darry.

I just smiled and waved goodnight before ushering everyone outside. Ita met us at the front door, it seemed she had ducked back home early and set the table for dinner. The evening was spent talking and celebrating the merging of families. It seemed that Marge and Grah already knew one another and they agreed to meet up at a later date to discuss business. When the two of them left for the evening, I turned around to my ladies. My two elfin wives were talking with Ita, who was nodding along and Chit was doing a final touch up in the kitchen. Ita saw me come in and gave me a shy smile.

"Frelser, do you mind feeding me?" She asked, looking away.

"Ah... Sure... You're not going to get intense like last time?" I asked, wanting to be sure, I didn't want to upset Chit again.

Ita just blushed harder and shook her head. I came into the kitchen and found myself surrounded by women. Eila pulled me down for a short kiss, followed by Ally and finally a firm kiss from Chit. Once the three of them had collected their kisses, I turned to Ita.

"I thought it was best if we do it like this. I'm... I'm not a wife..." Ita said softly.

I just nodded and leaned towards her. She finally moved forwards and pressed her lips to mine. I felt that familiar surge of power in my direction. I even heard the faint moan from Ita, but she quickly pulled away.

"Thank you... I... I'm going to go to bed now," she gave the room a quick smile and headed off upstairs to Chit's old room.

I just looked at my three wives and gestured for them to follow. It was late, we were all fed and I had a feeling that more than one of us wanted attention.

1...1011121314...16