The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

... Chapter Fourteen...

That someone, as it turns out, was Chit. The moment I closed the door behind my beautiful wives, I heard the sound of fabric hitting the floor. Turning back, both Eila and Ally were hiding their amusement at Chit's obvious eagerness.

"Ah-"

"No talking, get on the bed," Chit cut me off.

Yup... Life's about to get really interesting... I just smiled and moved to the bed. As I laid down, Chit began undressing me. Pulling my shirt over my head, she kissed me. Undoing my belt took her a moment, but she pulled it off and dragged my pants off. By now, Ally and Eila were both naked either side of me. They were taking turns kissing my chest and each other.

Eila pulled away from Ally and looked at Chit, as she removed my underwear. "Chit, are you sure you want us here? It's your first time after all."

Chit just smiled at her, "you're my sister wives. We will be sharing our lives together, we will be sharing this together."

At those words, Eila laid back onto my shoulder, pinning my arm behind her. Ally copied a moment later and I was stuck, laying on my back staring at Chit's naked form. She was different again. Eila was like a marble statue of a goddess, Ally was a curvy bundle of sex appeal. Chit... Chit was lean and slightly muscular. Her body wasn't short of a womanly figure, but she certainly had some definition. Her skin was pale and only slightly green, her breasts smaller than Eila's, but defied gravity with their shape. I just took in the sight of her as she reached out and gently took my erection in her hands.

"Oh... Now I see what you mean, Eila. Spongy AND hard," she chuckled.

Gripping me tighter, she ran her hands up and down my length, making me goan in pleasure. Shuffling forwards, Chit placed my length between her legs and slowly ground her clitoris up it's length. She kept her hands on the tip, slowly rolling them over my sensitive skin as she pleasured herself. In a word... Heavenly. I could pick up the sounds of Ally pleasuring herself and I couldn't be sure, but Eila might have been as well. But all my attention was drawn to the gorgeous orc before me, who was raising herself up. Reaching between her legs, she pulled the head of my cock to her entrance.

"I'm in control this time, husband," Chit smiled at the use of the word.

Before I could respond that I was never really in control of my wives, she forced herself down in one swift movement. Her face twisted with pain, she doubled over and firmly punched me in the stomach twice.

"Gods..." She gasped.

"Are you ok?" Eila asked, sitting up to check the younger woman.

"Stop!" Chit cried, "I'm ok... Just... Getting used to him... I need to do this."

Eila gently stroked Chit's shoulder, before laying back down on my side. Soon, Chit's breathing returned to normal. She leaned against my chest and started slowly rocking back and forth. She slowly sped up as the minutes went by, but she still seemed to be rather uncomfortable.

"Chit," Ally said softly. "We're going to help you."

"What? No I-"

"Chit, we're your sister wives. We're going to help you," Eila cut in.

I just layed and watched as Eila slowly got up and crawled behind Chit. Grasping her shoulders, Eila leaned her back against her chest. Eila then pressed her lips to Chit's throat and ran a series of kisses across her skin. Chit just started twitching and moaning, clearly enjoying the attention. Ally on the other hand, crawled over me and leaned in towards Chit's budding clitoris. I couldn't see exactly what she was doing, but Chit's eyes shot open with a sharp gasp.

"Gods!" Chit cried, "Ally... Gods..."

I just smiled, watching the three of them. Chit's face was in rapture as she slowly ground herself against my length. Eila's hands drifted around her body and up across her breasts, before she began to firmly pinch Chit's nipples. Chit for that matter, groaned and twisted her head around accepting a kiss from Eila. As this was all going on, I could feel the slight tremors from Chit's sex, letting me know she was in fact, enjoying herself. What I wasn't expecting, was the sudden, vice like crushing sensation that practically pulled me deeper inside her. This was coupled with Chit, crying out in bliss and shuddering. All this extra stimulation, pushed me over the edge and I erupted inside her.

I wasn't really sure what would happen at this point, but I quickly learned. Chit froze up, her eyes shot open and started glowing that familiar blue. Her entire body twitched and vibrated, milking my orgasm onwards. As my orgasm receded, Chit's eyes returned to their original colour and she slumped forwards. Eila, with Ally's help, helped Chit to lay gently on the bed beside me. It would be a few minutes before I was ready to take on my other wives...

CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG

I snapped awake. Eila was on one side of me, rousing herself, Chit was on the other, while Ally was literally laying on my chest.

"Ladies, up, you have to get up!" I called.

The moment I raised my voice, Ally and Chit opened their eyes, a moment later, they heard the bell. Scrambling to their feet, I hurriedly pulled on some pants and rushed downstairs. Ally helped Eila get into her armour, while Chit helped me get into mine as it was the simpler of the two. Soon enough, the three of us were all dressed in our armour, when Chit grabbed my arm.

"I'm too young to be a widow, husband," Chit growled. "You come home, safe and with my sisters."

I just smiled and gave her a kiss, before the three of us set off. Heading outside, I could see Jurn and Captain Baz, rushing towards me. They saw me coming and they both grinned. A far better reaction than the fear I was used to seeing in this situation. Meeting up, Jurn and Baz turned and walked with us to the gate.

"It's a large force of goblins, close to a thousand. This looks like a different group from last time, they're all wearing furs so they're probably from the south." Captain Baz started. "We turned back a raiding party a few days ago. Just a small group, they tried to get over the walls and we cut them down. Didn't even have time to ring the bell and we only had one injured. Now it looks like the whole army. We don't know if they'll attack, or if they're planning a siege."

By the time Baz had finished his speech, we had arrived at the wall. Like last time, I had to climb up onto the rampart. This force was huge... Far larger than the one we originally fought off to arrive at the town. Thankfully though, we couldn't see any trolls. I was soon joined by my wives and Captain Baz. Jurn had gone back to whatever it was he did during an attack. This time, I was able to take stock of the situation. The wall was guarded by around one hundred men. The towers had dozens of archers. I could see various townsfolk lining up on the ground behind us, armed with hunting bows and sharp looking farming implements. I really hoped they were trained... If the goblins got in, it would be a bloodbath. The only real saving grace, is goblins are too stupid to make proper bows. So long as the walls and gate are held, we should be relatively safe.

I was still watching, when a small group of goblins began to approach the walls. I headed towards Captain Baz and together with my wives, we moved to the section closest to the approaching group.

"Surrender humans!" One cried in their shrill voice. "We take your food, and your women. Or we burn your town!"

"If they were any closer, I'd have them shot," Baz grumbled.

Ally took his words to heart. Raising her hand, a spear of ice shot out and flew across the battlefield. Before the goblin speaker could shout something else, he was impaled and pinned in place by the glistening spear. The goblins that accompanied him shrieked in rage, that in turn set off the army behind them. The sound was almost deafening, but I roared back defiantly. The deep boom of my roar cut through the sound and it slowly died away. A horn sounded and the goblin army began to advance... Let the little bastards come...

"Baz, get a ladder up here. Ladies, keep them off the walls. I'm going for a run."

Ignoring my wives cries of protest, I swung my legs over the palisade and dropped to the ground. Slinging my shield over my back, I drew my mace into my off hand. Charging towards the goblins, I made out the twang of arrows. whistling overhead, but with my shield the way it was, I had no concerns. The first row of goblins, on the other hand, had plenty of concerns. Those that managed to dodge arrows, were suddenly greeted by an armoured figure over twice their height. With great sweeps of my sword, I carved my way through the ranks of the goblin horde. Any time one got too close for comfort, I bashed in it's skull with my mace. The shield over my back stopped them from effectively surrounding me. So long as I kept my back to the town, I wouldn't risk being shot either.

I was a few minutes into my one man rampage, when a low growl caught my attention. Twisting to one side, I made out the goblins parting way for a creature I'd never seen before... A vargr. As tall as Chit, muscular and heading in my direction. I could make out a few more, but they looked to be heading towards the town. Taking a final swing of my blade to clear the goblins nearest, I turned my attention to the vargr just as it leapt towards me. I managed to step back out of range before it's jaws clamped onto my shoulder, and I returned the favour by slamming my mace into it's jaw... Fucking thing must have been made of rocks, because it barely flinched before snapping at me again. Ducking back out of the way, I pulled my blade between us and tried to stab it. Fucking thing was smarter than the goblins by far... It dodged... Gods...

We circled one another. Even the goblins seemed to wait and watch. I made a decision... This thing was quick enough to dodge my sword, but not quick enough to dodge the mace when I was in close. As quickly as I could, I sheathed my blade, swapped my mace to my leading hand, and pulled my shield back around. The vargr seemed to smile at me after this, before lunging to forwards. I brought my shield around to block it's advance, but was taken aback as it changed direction and tackled me. In an instant, I rolled and was back on my feet, just as the wolf closed to bite. I swung my shield into its head, saving myself, before stepping forwards and smashing my mace into it's shoulder. The loud crunch told me this one hurt, but the vargr just snarled and backed up. Even with a limp, it still wouldn't go down easy.

I traded blows with it a few more times, but as the fight went on, the goblins were getting restless. They'd expected me to fall prey and were disappointed when I'd fought back. Twice now, I'd brained a goblin before having to duck behind my shield to avoid the vargr's jaws. The third time it happened, however, I was waiting for it. A goblin stepped forwards, swinging it's axe towards my knee. I easily evaded the blow, before swinging my mace upwards and sending the goblin tumbling back into the crowd, limp and broken. While I was turned away, the vargr advanced towards me, but I continued twisting around, past the vargr. With all the strength I could muster, I slammed the mace into it's good shoulder, hearing yet another crunch of bone. With a snarl, the vargr retreated a few steps. Now it looked panicked...

Sheathing my mace, I drew my sword again and started carving into the nearest goblins. Before turning and charging the vargr. The creature leaned back on it's rear paws and tried to bat me aside. But with the injuries, it just didn't have the strength. Slipping past it's blow, I drove my sword into the creatures stomach before viciously ripping it out sideways. The Vargr, let out a choked howl of agony before collapsing sideways. In it's eyes I could see it's agony. While this creature sought my end, I didn't hold any true malice against it. Lifting my sword I brought it down on the creature's neck, and ended it's misery.

Turning about, the surrounding goblins looked panicked. Bringing my sword up, I looked back towards the town. I could see several vargrs still moving around the base of the wall, dodging fireballs, and a few more that obviously weren't as quick. With a growl, I charged back towards them. Surprisingly, however, by the time I was getting close, a series of horns rang out and the vargrs suddenly ran off. Turning about, the goblin army was retreating... Fuckers...

Heading back to the wall, I spotted a thick ladder being lowered. With a grin, I used it to get back up on the walls, where two grumpy looking wives were waiting for me. They both accepted a kiss, but I heard Eila mutter, "just wait till we get home."

Gods...

My cheek was stinging from the slap as Chit stepped back, "You did what?!"

"It worked didn't it?" I grumbled, rubbing my cheek.

"How could you be so stupid!" She snarled, clearly not finished.

Eila and Ally had swung into the bathhouse, before telling Chit that I had charged the army alone. Apparently, her warning about not wanting to be a widow was to be taken more seriously. The irate orcish woman pacing around me ranting, while a smug pair of wives sat at the table behind her. THEY stayed on the wall where it was safe... So I did what I thought was right, and scooped my orcish wife into my arms. She struggled for a moment before falling limp and hugging me back.

"Don't you think for a single moment that this is over," she grumbled.

"Yes, wife," I said, before kissing her. The small goan of pleasure she let out, told me she wasn't quite as upset as she was a few minutes ago.

Putting her back down, Chit turned to her sister wives and gave them a short smile. "I'll get the last of breakfast ready. Husband, make sure Darry isn't having trouble and come back."

I didn't need to be told twice. There seemed to be a hierarchy building. Eila was at the top, she was the 'queen'. She made the decisions and kept everything running. Ally helped with the heavy lifting, if something needed doing, it was Ally that made sure it was done right. Chit, however, was the little fireball that kept me in line. Being the 'housewife' of the group, meant she had certain sway on how the household conducted itself... And she made damn sure I knew it... So that meant I turned my ass around and went to check on Darry.

Sure enough, there wasn't anything to worry about. The front doors were open, people were inside, Darry and Cara were with customers. I loitered around until there was a break and moved up for a quick chat.

"Morning, any problems?"

"None," Darry grinned. "Cara and I have everything under control. Someone came around this morning to ask about Ante though."

"I figured they would," I said. "Anyway, I'll leave you to it then."

Turning away, I waved my hand and headed back home to my ladies. I was starving after all. Pushing through the door, I could see my wives already seated around the table. With them was Ita, who was busy serving up everyone's plates. I made my way over to the table and joined them. Chit's anger about my antics was still festering around the room, so the conversation was a little strained. But that didn't make me immune from noticing the byplay between Ita and my wives. Something was bothering the demoness, but I wasn't sure what... Either way, someone, probably Eila, would clue me in later.

When the meal was finished, I silently helped Chit with the dishes while Eila and Ally made their way out to our private bath. Without a word, Chit grabbed my arm and practically dragged me outside. I couldn't be sure, but I thought I caught a glimpse of Ita on our way out. Ignoring the forlorn look on her face, I placed my attention squarely at my two already naked wives, who were being joined by a now naked Chit. Without waiting for someone to snap at me, I quickly removed my clothing and climbed into the bath. Settling down on the far end, Eila and Ally quickly plastered themselves to my sides. I was a little taken aback as Chit crawled onto my lap and buried her head into my chest. I was downright shocked when I watched her shoulders start to shake.

I tried to wrap Chit in my arms and hold her, but the moment I made contact she stiffened, so I removed my hands. Checking either side of me, neither Eila or Ally would make eye contact with me... Shit... I sat quietly, trying to work out what I should do, when Chit finally started moving again. It started with a deep breath. From there, she shuffled around so she was kneeling on my thighs. Before straightening up and staring into my eyes... What I saw just about broke my heart... The expression on her face was one of pain... One of anger... One of betrayal...

"I'm sorry," I said softly.

Chit just shook her head and grimaced, "I don't want to hear that," she practically snarled. "I want to hear you promise not to do something so... so stupid... so gods fucking stupid... as to risk yourself like that again." She took in a shuddering breath, before her voice cracked and her expression shifted. "I don't want to be a widow!" She cried, tears rolling down her cheeks.

Now I held her. I pulled her tightly against my chest and held her while she cried. The expressions on Eila and Ally's faces told me they agreed with Chit. Thinking back on it... With the trolls, it had only gotten Ally in trouble. The wolves were held at the walls without issue. Maybe she was right... After all, Jurn was proud of the towns might on the edge of the wilderness. Maybe it was time to let the guards do their job. Only step in when I have too. When I'm actually needed.

... Chapter fifteen...

It took a few minutes, but Chit finally managed to calm down. Once calm, she shuffled around in my lap and promptly took a nap. Much to the amusement of her sister wives. I thought we would get out when the water cooled, but Eila and Ally just refilled the bath with more hot water, allowing the bath to overflow, rather than empty it first. And just as the sound of running water finally faded, Chit stirred in my arms.

"Thank you Eila," she murmured.

"No problem. We still have something to discuss."

Shit... What have I done now?...

What I wasn't really expecting, was for Chit to slowly reach down and grab my flaccid member. With just a few tugs, I was at full attention. I watched as Chit slowly stood up, exposing her nether region to the air. Before I could react, Ally suddenly produced a small clay jar. Popping the seal, I was able to identify the smell of fresh olive oil. I was quickly distracted by Chit's moan, as Ally dipped her fingers into the jar, before massaging between her legs. The soft, wet sound of Ally's fingers sliding around inside Chit, made her legs wobble. But soon enough, Ally withdrew with a smile and after placing the jar on a ledge, she snuggled up beside me again. Squatting down, Chit maneuvered herself above me, and slowly impaled herself. Stopping half way down my length, Chit leaned forwards and pressed her lips into my own. She groaned into my mouth on contact and I held her tightly in my embrace.

"My sister wives were right," she mumbled, "the second time really is better."

With a bliss-like expression, Chit slowly lowered herself until she sat snugly on my lap again. I reached down with both hands and cupped the cheeks of her ass. I didn't wait for her approval to set the pace, gently lifting her off me and pushing her back down. The olive oil really made sure there was lubrication under the water. Eila and Ally didn't seem to need it, but Chit wasn't quite built like they were. Besides, who am I to complain about the specifics of a gorgeous woman blissed out with my cock inside her?

Soon enough though, Chit took charge again. Pushing my hands away, she sat up on the balls of her feet and started bouncing. In just a few moments, I could feel her muscles clenching as she drove herself to orgasm. But before I could take charge and seek my own, she pulled back and slipped herself off me. Before I had a chance to complain, Eila took her place. There wasn't any fanfare from Eila, she simply locked lips with me and slid down in a single movement. Gripping her tightly, she rocked back and forth, grinding herself down on my public bone. It was barely a minute, before Eila cried out her own release. Frustratingly, like Chit, Eila quickly kissed me and stood up, leaving me grumpy and unsatisfied. Sure enough, Ally moved between her legs, but she turned her back to me. Reaching between her legs, Ally grabbed my painfully erect cock and pointed it straight up so she could slide herself down on it. When she was fully seated, I held her gently as she twisted and placed a chaste kiss on my cheek... And waited... Without moving...