The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to take a moment to let her rest, and double check a couple things. "So, what exactly else do I need to cleanse?"

Ita blushed, before answering with a small voice, "I still have two more holes to clean..."

I paused just long enough to make sure I'd heard her correctly, before sitting up. Ita gasped as I pulled her upright and off my swollen cock. She gasped a second time as I flipped her upside down in my arms. Diving head first between her legs, I plunged my tongue deep inside her. At the same time, I crouched down on my knees and felt her lips wrap around the head of my cock. Pulling my tongue free, I circled it around her clitoris twice, before plunging it back inside her. This made her groan in delight, before I felt her pulling my hips to get more of my dick in her mouth. Lowering her, only seemed to spur her on and she pulled even harder. Not wanting to harm her, I simply started bobbing her up and down, enjoying the feeling of my cock entering the top of her throat. That was until she started pushing on my thigh so I let her up immediately.

"I need you to take me!" She growled. "Push me all the way down! I can hold my breath longer than human's can."

I didn't respond, but I felt her grab my cock and wrap her lips around it again. With a small doubt, I started lowering her onto it. At first I was a little unsure, but she kept pulling downwards. It was only as I felt her throat muscles as she swallowed, that I realised I was nearly balls deep in her throat. Lifting up, to make sure she was still okay, I felt her hands wrap around my balls and start pulling back down. So... What is a man to do?

Shifting back so my cock wasn't as bunched up, I pushed her down in one movement. It barely took a second before her nose touched the base of my balls. I groaned at the sensation as she swallowed constantly and wriggled her neck around. I wanted to make sure she was okay, but the moment I went to lift, I felt the pressure of her teeth along my shaft. Thinking better of it, I pushed her back down. The moment I did that, she relaxed her jaw again. Lifting, she began to tense, but I pushed her back down again. After doing this a few times, my mouth was flooded with a sudden surge of fluid and she relaxed completely in my grip. Lifting her until the head of my cock was resting just behind her lips, I reversed and pushed her down in a single motion. This made a small squirt of fluid wash over my tongue.

Eila and Ally before her, I used her as a living masterbator and began lifting and lowering her violently over my cock. The only difference was that my cock was aimed down her throat. Spinning on the spot, I leaned back onto the bed, keeping her impaled. Now with greater leverage from my hips, I was able to thrust away at my leisure. It also put me in the perfect angle to force as much of my tongue inside her as physically possible. It was only as the tip of my tongue began circling her cervix, she finally made a noise. If not for the grip she had on my balls, I'd have pulled her off. But I was quickly informed of her orgasm as her muscles clenched on my tongue.

"Oh gods," Eila gasped.

I was able to turn my head enough to see the open doorway. Eila was standing there, with Ally crouched between her legs. Beside them both, was Chit, who was holding Eila's hand between her legs.

At that moment, I felt Ita release my balls, so I took that as my queue to remove my length from her throat. With a wet pop, she groaned out loud as I finally extracted my tongue.

"Next time, you have to finish down my throat," she grumbled.

"We can do it now if you like?" I asked, still amazed from what we had just done.

"No... We need to finish this, please?" she pouted cutely.

Flipping her round, so we were face to face, I kissed her hard. Lifting her, I made sure I had her ass cheeks in my hands. Pulling them apart as I lowered her, I rested the head of my cock on the opening of her ass.

"More, pleasepleasepleasepleaseyeeEEES!" she cried as I lowered her slowly onto my cock.

From there, she was just one rolling orgasm from the next. Her muscles clenched involuntarily as I slowly lowered her further and further onto my cock. It took, maybe a minute, before she was fully seated. By this time, her eyes were rolled back into her head and she wasn't making coherent noises any more. A moment later, we were joined by the rest of my wives. All were naked and all decided to turn Ita's torment up to eleven. Chit squatted behind Ita, and leaned her back against her chest. Reaching around, she began fondling Ita's nipples, making her groan. Ally, took Ita's new position as permission to lean down and latch onto her clitoris with her mouth. Ita didn't make any further noise, but she looked somewhat cross-eyed. Eila bent over me and gave me a kiss and a wink, before beginning to kiss up and down Ita's neck. She nibbled on her collarbone and the bottom and ran her tongue into Ita's mouth at the top.

It looked like it was hours, but it honestly was more likely a bare minute, before a massive weight took hold of my cock inside her. Ita just trembled as she came and the force of her internal massage had me explode inside her. As usual, her entire body went tense and her eyes lit up bright blue, but I only saw if for the briefest moment before I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep.

... Chapter Sixteen...

CLANG

I snapped awake at the familiar sound. Only, there was only one ring of the bell followed by the silence of the night. Looking around me, Ita was wrapped over my shoulder, Ally was cuddled behind her. Eila was on my opposite shoulder, and Chit, like a dragon on her roost, was laid directly atop me. But I just couldn't help shake this horrible feeling, like everything was about to go wrong.

"My loves, wake up," I growled.

At once, they all groaned and began muttering about lateness.

"Something's wrong, the bell rang and stopped. I need you all to get up, now."

That did it, in a flash, Chit was darting downstairs in her underwear, Ita helped me up before giving Ally and Eila a hand with their armour. I darted downstairs to find Chit ready with my breastplate. The only sound we could clearly make out was the pounding of the rain. It was a wonder I heard the bell at all, and I couldn't be sure I was just hearing things. But if I wasn't, my family was at stake... With the last strap pulled tight, Chit stood back. I thought about it a moment, before pulling my mace off the rack and handing it to her. The look of confusion nearly broke my heart.

"If they stopped the bell being rung, they're already in the walls. I'm going to get Cara and Darry, please wait here," I told Chit, before kissing her softly. "I love you."

Turning, I opened the front door. The sound of the rain filled the room, so I don't know if Chit responded. I took the barest moment to check my surroundings, but didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Walking quickly to the bathhouse, the first thing I spotted was the broken lock. My heart sunk in an instant. Of course they'd look here, it was a warehouse to the uninformed. Pushing the door open, I thanked the gods we'd geased the hinges. Sure enough, there was a single set of wet footprints. They also lead off toward the caretakers room. I wasn't very stealthy myself as I followed, but I was counting on the sound of the rain to muffle me. Sure enough, the footsteps disappeared into the water heating room. Pushing the door open, I spotted my prey. It looked like a goblin, but I wasn't quite sure. This one was wearing a collection of dark shredded fabrics. It was immediately obvious this one was here to skulk around in the dark. And as he reached for the doorknob to Darry's room, I charged into a sprint.

It was a little annoying to be honest. I just had this door replaced...

For the second time today, I charged through the door, shattering it off its hinges. With an almighty bang and a shower of splinters, the room filled with the sound of screams. Darry threw himself over a clearly terrified Cara. A small candle barely lit the room as I stood.

"Frelser, what's the meaning of this?" Darry snarled at me.

It made me grin, this young man, not more than a few months ago, had the entire town walk all over him. Now here he was, demanding answers out of a monster like me... Lifting the crushed corpse of the goblin so he could see, I smiled. "Sorry you two. Please get dressed and come to the house, the town's under attack and they're already in the walls.

Turning, I made my way out of the room and waited. A moment later, I heard footsteps come out and join me.

"Frelser," Cara started.

I just turned and held up a hand. "Don't worry about it. Twice in the same day I've broken down your door, you've every right to have been mad. But I need you to come with me now."

With that I started walking. I'd barely made it back to reception, when I spotted a second dark figure creeping into the bathhouse. This time it spotted me before impact. It got out a small squeak before I threw my bulk on top of it, pinning the creature to the ground. Grabbing it by the neck, I stood and lifted the goblin off the ground. Up close, it was very obviously a goblin, and with a snarl I slammed it into the wall, dazing it from impact.

"How many of you are in the town?" I growled. The goblin just stared back defiantly. With a low growl, I reached up and took hold of it's knee. Squeezing my hand I crushed the joint, without considerable trouble. The goblin squealed with pain, but I released its knee and clamped a hand over its mouth. Once the creature stopped struggling, I tried again. "How many?"

"One team," it squeaked.

I nodded, teams were usually two dozen or so. "What are you all doing here?"

"I-I'm checking for supplies. Army needs food."

"And the others?" I demanded.

The goblin just trembled, so I reached up and gripped his second knee. "Stop! We split into two. One group looks for resources. One group kills guards and opens gaiiiiiii!"

I dropped the goblin on the floor. Its neck letting his head hang at an unnatural angle. I nodded at Darry and he took Cara's hand. Checking outside, I couldn't see anything moving, so I waved for Darry and Cara to follow. It only took a moment to get them back to the house, but I was immediately confronted by Eila's sword.

"Frelser!" She cried, dropping the blade.

I pulled her into a hug. Behind her was Chit and Ally.

"Alright, they're in the walls, I've killed two. They're after resources. I want Eila and Chit to guard the bathhouse. Ita, I need you to fly over to the bell and start ringing it as long as you can. The moment you come under attack, I need you to help Ally round up civilians and get them to the bathhouse."

"Frelser," Chit interrupted.

"Chit... They're already in the walls, if the gate is open, we're all dead," I said firmly. There wasn't time to argue and I didn't know how to get them all out safely at this point.

"I love you," I said to all of them, before turning and leading them out into the rain. I hung around just long enough to watch Ally run off into the night, Ita jumped into the sky and the four I left behind darted into the bathhouse.

Turning, I made my way to the gate at a jog. I thought about sprinting, but if there were any ambushes, I had no chances of seeing them in time. As I rounded the corner on the main market street, I paused at Marge's door. With a sigh, I dropped my shoulder into the wood. Immediately I heard the clang of a small bell inside. Marge must have an alarm system made up in here.

"What the bloody hell are you doing?" Marge snarled, coming out from a doorway holding a cleaver.

"Goblins in the town, get to the bathhouse," I said.

CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG

Marge's face went white the moment she heard the bell. Turning she sprinted back the way she came. I darted back into the street as a few lights came on in windows. By the time I made it to Grah's shop, he'd opened the door.

"Bathhouse, now, that's where I'm sending everyone. Goblins in the walls!" I shouted at him, but didn't stop.

A moment later, I goblin warcry went out and I knew the army was coming. That meant the gate was open. With a battlecry of my own, I sprinted for the gate. Coming around the corner to the final stretch, I could just make out small figures coming through the open gate. I snarled and drew my sword as I ran. The first goblin that darted out in front of me, never felt the impact. I barely slowed as its small body was crushed underfoot. The second saw me for an instant before my shield slammed into its chest. The third lost its head with a swing of my sword. That was the final surprise I gave. A screech went out, causing all the nearest goblins to turn towards me. Their snarling faces in the pale light did them no favours. But the sheer mass of incoming goblins finally brought me to a standstill. The bell finally stopped ringing as I hacked and cleaved through a multitude of goblins. The sound of the screeching drowned out the very rain.

Through a combination of the darkness and the reach of my sword, I was able to hack free of the cluster and move forward to the gate. Thankfully, there was only one side open. It seems the other side, the gate I helped close, was stuck that way. With a final swing of my blade, two more goblins fell and I touched the gate. Bellowing my warcry I made wide sweeps of my blade, scattering the nearby goblins. A few went down, letting loose screams of pain. A few darted free. But many, many more snuck through the gate. With my shield arm, I pressed against the gate and started forcing it closed. I had to pause almost immediately, the moment my attention was on the gate, the nearby goblins surged towards me. After blocking a spear thrust at my face, I tore free into the centre of the road. Hacking and slashing goblins in a mad frenzy. The moment they turned to flee, I spun back to the gate.

Putting my shoulder into it, I started pushing. It was difficult, but I placed my back to the gate and walked it further closed. With the gate on my back, I had my shield to my front. It wasn't the easiest position to attack from, but the goblins were unable to stop the gate from closing. With a snarl, a thrown spear scraped my cheek as it slammed into the gate beside my head. I thought about pulling it free and using it to keep back the goblins. But I realised almost immediately, it was the same length as my sword. Continuing to push against the goblin horde trying to get in, I took numerous small injuries. Cuts, grazes and bruises from all manner of weapons that slipped past my guard. I ignored them all, knowing I had to get the gate closed at any cost. The four women I loved, wouldn't make it through the night with an army inside...

It was as I had that thought, that something behind me exploded. The impact threw me back into the town, flattening dozens of goblins as I rolled to a stop. Without a helmet, I'd hit my head and felt a little stunned. It was something I'd heal from, but it would take me a moment... And as the goblins bore down on me... I didn't have a moment...

Struggling to sit up, I caught a spear in my chest. It skimmed off my armour, but my arm slipped in the mud and I fell flat on my back. Swinging my sword wildly around me, I caught a couple goblins who got too close. A moment later, one threw itself on my arm. Before I could throw it off, another joined it. With one arm strapped to my shield, and the other pinned to the ground, I was effectively immobilized. As I struggled to free my shield arm, another goblin leaped atop my chest. And in a flash of deja vu, I watched it pull a small blade.

"FRELSER!" Someone screamed.

A moment later, a silver warhammer slammed into the goblin, sending it cartwheeling into the distance. At the same time, the goblins pinning my arm were promptly ripped off. The moment I was free, a green skinned figure, wearing chainmail stepped around weilding a massive cleaver. Bellowing a warcry, Grah swept the massive weapon around in great arcs, driving back the goblin horde.

"GET UP YOU IDIOT!" That voice screamed.

With a grunt, I surged to my feet. Now I could see what was happening, the impact that sent me flying, was a war troll. Between it and me, a deep cluster of goblins and Grah, who... I'm pretty sure he was laughing as he swung his massive weapon in arcs. Turning to my rescuer, I was surprised to see Marge. She was wearing full plate armour including an open face helmet. In her arms was a massive warhammer... Well... Massive for her, though it was larger than my mace. Beyond her, was the town militia. I could see Captain Baz moving to surround us, creating a shield wall, to hold back the goblins that snuck past Grah.

Turning back to Marge, I looked her in the eye, "Tell my wives I love them."

Without waiting for a response I turned and ran away from the gate. There were too many goblins in the way and the troll needed to be taken care of before I could get the gate closed. But if my plan worked, that would also leave me completely surrounded and without backup. Sprinting to the wall, I jumped and grabbed hold at the top. I slipped for a moment, but managed to dig my fingers in and get a good grip. With a surge of strength I pulled myself up. Turning, I sprinted back towards the gate. I didn't have much time to think about what I was about to do. I'm sure Chit would have some choice words for me if I made it out alive. But I'd give anything to give her the chance to do so.

As I got closer to the gate, I slipped my sword back into its sheath. Undoing the straps for my shield, I transferred it to my sword arm, holding it by the rim. As I came into view of the troll, I pulled back the shield, and hurled it with all my might at the troll. In the same movement, I swung down and gripped the hilt of my sword, pulling it free as I straightened up. The moment my shield crashed into the side of the trolls face, I leaped. It was only a brief moment, but time seemed to slow as I sailed through the air. Flipping my sword around, I screamed out my rage. The troll, staggered from the impact of my shield, didn't even respond until I landed. The tip of my sword plunged deep into the side of its neck as my weight slammed down on its shoulder. The combination of it being off balance, followed by my impact caused the troll to stumble and it collapsed sideways atop the goblins. I hit the ground with a jarring thump and tried my best to roll away from the troll. Struggling to my feet, I spotted a spear on the ground beside a crushed goblin.

Picking up my new weapon, I turned back to the troll, which was getting to its feet as well. Charging back towards it, I drove the spear into its side, hoping to cause internal damage. Unfortunately, their skin was tougher than the spear. While it punctured, it didn't go very deep and the troll sweeped its arm around. Before I could jump out of the way, it's thick fingers found my waist and exerted more pressure than I'd ever felt before. Before I could pull the spear free, I was hoisted off the ground. As the troll stood to its full height, it brought me close to its face so it could examine me. I stared into its beady little eyes as it slowly thought over its decision.

Seeming to come to one, it opened its mouth and tipped its head back. It lowered me, leg first into its mouth as I struggled to pull free.

"NO!" A voice screamed from above.

I craned my neck to look, only to see Ita circling above. She screamed in rage as black flames surged from her outstretched hand. They washed over me like a warm breeze and I couldn't help the smile of amusement, knowing they did as much to me as they did the troll. The surrounding goblins on the other hand, screeched as they burned in hellfire. An overwhelming pressure clamped over my leg, before I felt my flesh begin to separate. The teeth of the troll weren't overly sharp, but the pressure of it's bite tore straight through my armour. Roaring in pain, I thrashed around and made some wiggle room. With my arms free, I slammed my hands into the trolls face, smashing its nose with the first hit, and crushing it's eye with the second. It chose that moment to try and twist my leg off by wrenching my body sideways. I howled in pain as the flesh from my leg was peeled back in the trolls mouth, but something caught my eye.