The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No," she frowned, "I'm not sure you do."

"Please... Just look at me... I'm practically a monster. Even if you were interested in men, I'm hardly your best bet." I grumbled, turning away from the happy couple.

Unfortunately for myself, turning away, just gave Ally a huge opening. I'm not quite sure how it happened, but she managed to both tackle me at waist height, AND tangle my legs enough I fell over. Rolling over to defend myself, I was surprised when Eila deposited herself on my lap. She was soft, yet firm, and had a nervous glint in her eye.

"In all your books, you never found much information on elves, did you?" I shook my head, honesty seemed like the best option. I couldn't see Ally and I knew she was good with her knives. "So you aren't aware that elfin birth rates are three or four females to every male?" Again I shook my head. "And you're unaware of standard elf family structures?" I felt like I was getting a crick in my neck from shaking it. "So you're also unaware that elf women are almost exclusively, bisexual as it is common for a man to have several wives?" This time I didn't shake my head, for lack of a better term... I was stunned... The only part of me not so, made itself apparent beneath Eila's firm posterior.

"Our meeting was quick and violent on my part. I have led you to no end of pain and suffering. You deserve more than anyone to scorn and hate me. And yet, here you are, helping me... When my own people sat outside a door, listening to my torture."

I was gobsmacked... Even more so as Eila raised herself up enough to press those impossibly soft lips against my own. Even more again when Ally made her appearance, replacing Eila's with her own.

"But... I..." I stammered.

"But nothing... I was destined to be a sexual plaything to a tyrant until such time as I could find a way to kill myself. Ally would have most likely either been sent away, or executed. You saved me from a life worse than death, and you kept us together."

"But..."

"You still don't get it you silly man," Ally growled, "elves have powerful intuition. Ignoring all you have done for us, our senses are screaming for us to stick by you. So pick a direction and let's go!"

Ally's revelation hit me like a slap. I still wasn't one hundred percent sure where this was all going, but apparently they were going with me. "Ok, I'm going to carry the pair of you as far as I can. I can go without sleep for a few days. North of here is the human lands, south is back towards the elves. Either preference on east or west?"

Eila climbed to her feet, a smug smile on her face. "The ocean is east, the mountains and wilderness are west."

"If we go east, we're likely to end up in a major city." Ally gave me a good look over, "I don't think you'll be able to blend in to a large city. But there could be smaller towns heading west, before the true wilds anyway."

I exchanged looks with Eila and she shrugged. She shrugged, obviously unfazed by either option. "West it is then."

I quickly foraged around the nearby area, coming across some leafy greens and a few wild mushrooms. I shared them amongst the ladies, gaining appreciative smiles. It wasn't a lot, but it beat starving. When we'd all finished, I crouched down, and had Ally climb onto my back. She found a comfortable position sitting on the straps for my shield. Eila, I simply scooped into my arms like a bride. It was the easiest way I could think of carrying them both.

... Chapter Six...

I'd been running for two and a half days straight. Eila and Ally occasionally stopped me so they could stretch and swap positions. Currently I had Ally curled up against my chest. It was early evening and the weather was cool. Eila was slumped against my shoulder, her arms draped over my chest. I was finally starting to flag. Slowing down slightly, I realised I could hear running water. I adjusted my course slightly and moved towards it.

It wasn't long before the trees cleared and the river was before me. It was a beautiful sight. The bright moonlight let me see the delicate flowers lining the bank on either side. It also showed me there was a lot of tall grass... Perfect for impromptu bedding. Moving into the tall grass, I shuffled around, pressing a large area flat. More than enough room for the three of us to get comfortable. Softly depositing Ally on the ground, I gently tapped Eila's arm until she stirred. I helped get her comfortable beside Ally. I took a step aside and got comfortable, myself. Just as I was starting to drift off, I heard soft footsteps. Suddenly, I had a warm mass drop beside me and throw a leg over my hip, followed by the words, "stupid man." Before I could respond, a similar warm mass dropped on the opposite side and wrapped an arm around me. Stunned into silence, the pair of them quickly went back to sleep, and I soon followed.

A strange sensation brought me back to wakefulness. I wasn't quite sure what was going on, so I pretended to still be asleep. But there it was... Someone had pulled the remains of my pants free of my cock. The strange sensation, was pairs of hands taking turns giving my morning wood, firm squeezes.

"It's firm in the middle, but soft on the outside," Ally was whispering. "It would be close, but I think it would fit."

"You think so? I don't want to end up damaged." Eila whispered, with a strange lilt to her voice.

"Dearest... Babies come out of there... He's not THAT big..."

I chose this moment to open my eyes. Both ladies were crouched on either side of me. Both had a hand each on my throbbing erection. Both were staring at the tip... Both noticed me watching them at the same time...

"Morning... Should I be part of this conversation?" I asked nervously.

The ladies exchanged a quick look, before Eila smiled mischievously. "Considering our discussion last night, and your attempt to sleep alone. I'm thinking about taking matters into my own hands, Frelser."

Before I could respond, Eila gripped me firmly by the base, and pulled her hand firmly to the tip. The sudden sensation caught me by surprise and I groaned without thinking. Regaining my composure, I watched as the ladies took my member in both their hands. Eila holding the base, Ally the tip. Together they firmly twisted and rubbed up and down. Now... I've been alone for forty odd years. I know how this is supposed to work... But oh my gods... This feeling was something I couldn't comprehend with words.

I rolled my eyes back and collapsed back into the grass. Content with their ministrations. It was a little surprising when I suddenly felt something wet envelop the tip. My eyes snapped open, and my breath caught in my throat. Eila was naked from the waist down, still gripping the base of my cock. But she was now squatting above me, with Ally guiding the tip into her warm entry. I had a perfect view of her delicate folds, slowly opening and gripping my shaft as it slowly slid inside her. At this moment, I truly hated Henry... This experience would have been denied me, had he gotten his way... This magical experience would never have come to pass, and Eila would live her days in misery with that bastard Darjl.

I snapped back to attention, listening to the words, "Ready Eila?"

I came too, just in time to watch Ally pull Eila down firmly, impaling half my length inside her. As she slid, I felt a firm 'pop' and I realised that Eila had just given herself to me. I couldn't stand it any more... These women... Who after so long, could bring out a side of me that I didn't know existed. I slowly pushed myself into a sitting position. Moving slowly as to not jostle Eila and cause her unnecessary discomfort. As I drew closer, Eila's eyes opened, a strange look on her face, between bliss and bewilderment. And I took her in my arms. It only took a split second before Eila registered me holding her, and she melted against my chest.

We sat quietly for a few minutes, while Eila got used to my girth. Before she gently pushed away from me. I was disappointed for just a split second before she pulled me down into a firm kiss. The feeling of her small mouth on my own, reminded me as strong a woman as she was... I still had to be careful with her. But even as our lips met, Eila began to wiggle and bounce softly in my lap. Soon she was outright moaning into my mouth. Pulling away, I looked down, and I could clearly see Ally's hand, moving vigorously between Eila's legs, rubbing just above where I was penetrating her.

Within moments, Eila cried out. Pushing herself down as hard as she could, I was surprised when almost my entire length fit inside her, before she stopped. Here, I could feel her muscles pulse and contract around me in ecstasy. I just held her until her rigid posture, went soft and I lifted her limp form from my throbbing member. I laid her down gently beside me and gave her a gentle kiss. I grinned as I swore she muttered the words, "so good."

"I'm not like Eila," Ally said, catching my attention.

I frowned slightly, "in what way?"

"Part of my training was in seduction. I... I can't GIVE myself to you... Not like Eila just did" Ally whispered, sounding ashamed.

It took me a moment to realise exactly what it was she was saying... And you know what... I don't care...

"Do you want this, Ally?" I asked.

Ally dragged her leather pants down, before stuffing a hand between her legs. When she withdrew, her fingers were glistening with womanly dew. "Eila is everything to me. When she decided she wanted you, it only reaffirmed what I wanted as well. If you'll have me..."

I immediately realised Ally was a different kind of woman. But like I said before, I don't care. Rolling forward onto my knees, I gently took Ally in my arms. Giving her the same passionate kiss I gave Eila just minutes before. This time, however, I pushed Ally onto her back. A split second after I let her go, she violently twisted, ripping off every scrap of clothing she wore. Gods... I wasn't wrong. While Eila was cut like a marble statue of some long forgotten goddess. Ally was all soft curves and comfort. Nobody in their right mind would ever suspect she could be capable of an assassination... And here she was, terrified I would reject her sexual advances because of her past.

Running my hand up her side, I cupped one of her gorgeous breasts. She practically squeaked as I tweaked her nipple, and while I hesitated, the look in her eyes told me to do it again. Leaning down, I was able to take most of her breast into my mouth. I grazed my teen across her flesh as I sucked more flesh into my mouth, earning a nervous smile. That was quickly covered by a small groan, as I rolled my tongue over her nipple.

Releasing her breast, I sat up slightly and held Ally's attention. "Between the three of us, the only true monster here is myself. If you'll have me, I'd be a fool to not have you."

Ally responded by pulling herself up against me for a kiss, which I responded to eagerly. Hell... These women were gorgeous, I'd have to be a fool to pass this up. I gently pressed Ally back to the ground with a firm hand, before shifting into a more comfortable position. Before I could release Ally, she reached down herself, grabbing me and placing the head of my cock at her silken entrance. It was strange, that such a woman, clearly wanting, couldn't meet my gaze, while blushing like a tomato. But I started off slow. Pushing inside her, she was obviously more experienced than Eila, as she had no problem accommodating my rigid member. As I slowly began thrusting in and out of her, I began to deepen my thrusts. Soon, my crotch was lightly tapping her mound, making her squeak occasionally with pleasure. So it was no surprise when I heard her moan, "harder..."

Not one to take a woman's word lightly, I started pushing myself harder into her. All Ally could do at this point, was arch her back and moan incoherently. This must have been loud enough to wake Eila from her nap, as she quickly rejoined the party. While I slid myself in and out of Ally, Eila leaned over her, giving me a show as the two of them made out. I watched as Eila's hand drifted down Ally's soft stomach, before returning the favour from earlier and rubbing across the top of Ally's mound. This caused Ally to tense up a moment and force her hips up into Eila's hand.

Without direction, Eila disengaged from Ally's moaning lips, and stared at me. "She needs it harder, Frelser."

I thought about it a moment, but I couldn't really do any more from this angle without risking crushing Ally. So I tried something else. Grabbing her shoulder and hip, I rolled back, lifting Ally with me. She was suspended, limply in my grip, still impaled on my cock. Now I lifted her gently, before pulling her back down... Hard... I panicked for a second, hearing Ally gasp and tense suddenly. But she turned her eyes to me and said, "More."

That's all the invitation I needed to turn her into a living masturbator. I held her limp form, and fucked her body against my rigid cock as hard and as fast as I could. As Ally screamed her release, I could feel her muscles clench in a similar way to Eila's, but she cried out for me to keep going. I kept up the almost brutal pace, as Ally came again three more times. The third time, she gushed warm liquid across my crotch, which set me off and I filled her womb with my seed. Ally's response was immediate.

As my seed spilled into her, she went stiff as a board, before shaking violently. If it weren't for the fact it felt so good, I'd have been worried. Her eyes snapped open, and they were glowing with bright blue light. A look of pure bliss plastered over her face. And as quickly as it started it ended. I lifted her limp form from my flagging erection and placed her on the ground.

"Are you ok, Ally?" Eila asked, moving in quickly.

Ally took a few deep, shuddering breaths, before opening her eyes and smiling. "You have to try that, Dearest. I can feel his energy flowing through me... It feels like a small sun inside me."

"Which part?" Eila chuckled, "The part where he used you as a play thing? Or the part where he filled you with his power?"

Ally just pulled Eila into a hug and got comfortable for a nap. "Both," she said simply, before falling asleep.

Taking stock of the situation, I could see that Ally truly needed a rest, and Eila wasn't keen on moving. So remembering my lesson from the previous evening, I curled up opposite Eila and held Ally's soft body against me. Ignoring Eila when she chuckled and muttered, "better."

A few hours later, the three of us were dressed and moving. Although Ally did have a slight limp, though she refused to hear an apology, I kept catching her looking at me with lust in her eyes. I wasn't quite sure what to make of her sexual appetite, but I certainly wasn't going to complain. We decided that at this point, it was probably a good idea to follow the river. If there were any villages out here, they would need a source of water, and this was a good one.

We took a break when Ally's limp became visibly worse. I used this time to scavenge for more food. When I returned with an armful of leafy greens and some berries, I almost dropped the lot at the site of the two women. Ally was laying flat on her back, naked from the waist down, with Eila sitting on one of her legs. The other was over her shoulder, and she was slowly rocking back and forth, while stretching Ally's leg higher and higher. While I could respect Eila's eagerness to help her lover stretch, I could see glistening pearls of womanly dew forming on Ally's nether region.

At the sound of my approach, both ladies caught me staring. Ally immediately turned bright pink. Eila however, gave me a smirk and reached down towards Ally's mound. I watched in awe, as Eila expertly, slowly dragged her fingers across Ally's crotch.

Smiling as she watched my gaze, Eila started up a little info session. "While Ally is currently indisposed, I should probably point out a few things. Her pants were too tight to stretch properly. All elves have a high sex drive, so beware. And right here," Eila parted Ally's folds, revealing a little pink nub. "This is the clitoris. Every woman has one, and if you do this..." Eila started circling it with a third finger, "it is extremely pleasurable for a woman."

I stood, listening to Eila's speech. When she got to the last part, Ally started squirming and making cute noises. That was the last straw for me. Dropping my armful of food, I stormed towards the pair of them. Before I came within arms reach, Eila quickly placed a hand over Ally's womanhood. "Uh uh, she's still sore."

"Fine by me," I growled.

Grabbing Eila around the waist, I hoisted her into the air with one arm. With the other, I pulled her greaves and pants off, followed by my own. Lifting Eila, her smouldering gaze gave me no reason to hesitate as I pushed her body slowly onto my already erect cock. Remembering she was still inexperienced, I brought her to a stop, when I was only half way in. I stood, clutching this gorgeous woman in my arms for a full minute, before she suddenly gasped. I leaned over slightly, and I could see Ally's head buried into Eila's backside.

"Is she... Uh..?"

"Yes..." Eila moaned, "I love having my ass played with."

I filed that under 'later' and concentrated on keeping Eila as still as possible, while slowly fucking her. After a few minutes of careful thrusting, Eila tensed up in orgasm, like Ally, this time she gushed warm fluids over my crotch. I watched Ally stand up, a predatory grin plastered across her face.

"It's always nice to prove I'm not the only deviant, Dearest." Ally leaned into Eila's shoulder.

Eila turned her head, engaging Ally in a passionate kiss, before returning her attention to me. "Frelser... Use me like you did Ally."

I paused for a moment, "are you sure, I could hurt you, I was worried about hurting Ally."

"Please?" Eila begged, a hungry look in her eyes.

A quick glance at Ally, and I saw her shallow nod... If that's what she truly wanted... Taking a firm hold of Eila, I lifted her body, and pushed her down, not quite as hard as I did with Ally. The moment Eila's hips connected with my own, she beamed and started nodding her head. "Just like that..."

I don't know how I ended up in this situation. But I wouldn't swap it for the world. Lifting Eila back up, I brought her down hard against me, slowly building up speed and pressure. Soon I was fucking her just as hard and fast as I was Ally. All Eila was able to do was moan and writhe with each continuous orgasm. With Eila's final screaming orgasm, I finally pushed myself over the edge and filled her like I did Ally. Eila's reaction was almost identical. Suddenly going rigid, before shaking violently, almost as if she were trying to milk out more of my seed. She suddenly pushed herself upright in my grip, plastering her lips to mine. The brightness of her eyes momentarily blinded me... Not like I cared at that point.

When we finally came down, I gently lifted Eila off myself and set her on her feet. She wobbled for a moment before beaming and turning towards Ally.

"You were right, a good stretch before hand is all we need." She said happily, "but oh, Gods... You really weren't kidding with the power..."

Turning back to me, Eila leaned against my chest, before suddenly stepping away. "Frelser, I don't know how you're doing it. But you're still as full of power as you were when we first met. Considering the power you've put in both Ally and myself, I would expect there to be a change... But there's not..."

"Is that a problem?" I asked, a little worried.

Eila just laughed. "Frelser, If you're somehow able to keep your energy levels up, then each time we... Share... We'll simply get stronger... It's not so much a problem, as I just don't know what to do with so much power." She thought for a moment, before pressing her palm firmly into my chest. "We might be together a long time... I can't feel you age."

1...34567...16