The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chit was so shocked at my sudden move and expression, she squeaked and jumped back, pinning herself against a set of shelves.

"Frelser!" Eila scolded me.

"Sorry, sorry. I couldn't resist. I won't bite, please. Did you want something?" I said, trying not to laugh at the poor, terrified girl.

It took a moment, but she seemed to realise I was indeed playing and moved towards me again. "If I may ask, what are you? I've never seen anyone quite like you before."

I frowned a little at her question. Not because I was mad, but because I didn't have a real answer. "I'm sorry Chit. I can't really answer that."

"No... I don't suppose you could..." Chit leaned closer. "Your aura starts off looking like a human. But there's... Something else... It's hard to describe... Almost like... You're made up of different races, all mixed together." Her eye's shot wide a moment later. "You're him..."

"Ah-" I started.

"No... Sorry, I won't tell anyone. Most people think you're a myth. Don't worry though. We're independent out here. We don't have any guild representatives either. I'm also pretty sure I'm the only one who can read auras so your secret is safe with me."

"Thank you," I said with a relieved sigh.

"Just know... While you're probably going to be hunted if you head north. Henry the Just was stripped of his titles for what he did to you. When they found his notes, they destroyed what was left of his work and burned his home to the ground."

"I... Ah... Thank you, Chit."

I wasn't really sure how to take that news. Forty years later, I find out the monster who created me as some sick experiment, would never be remembered with fondness... I just wasn't sure how to respond with that. There was no longer a record to find out what I really am. But neither would there be any other poor soul to be put through what I went through. It was a double edged sword for me... But still probably for the best.

We made our goodbyes a few minutes later and the three of us headed home, with both the ladies clutching packages of new clothing. When we arrived, we helped one another strip out of our armour and we moved out the back to see how the bathing area looked. Now, when Jurn mentioned a private bathing area, I thought of a small tub and bucket surrounded by a low fence. Reality, was a stone bath, large enough to fit even me. Beside that was a large copper tub with a space below it for a fire. Above that, was a sort of water tower that acted as a reservoir. There was an obvious lever attached to the underside of it and when I pulled it, it released a steady stream of fresh water into the copper tub.

When it was full, I turned back to the ladies. "Eila, how hard would it be to heat this water to a comfortable temperature?"

"No more difficult than roasting goblins. It wouldn't take long at all, just cost energy, which... 'cough'... You have supplied me with." She said, going slightly pink.

At my gesture, she did indeed heat the water until it steamed. A similar lever allowed me to empty the hot water into the stone bath, and it was obvious, the copper tub contained the perfect amount to fill the bath, exactly.

"After you ladies," I chuckled.

However, both of them just looked at me. Ally spoke up while Eila just smirked, "you first, you're bigger. You wouldn't want to squish us... Would you?"

I wasn't game enough to argue their point, even if they were obviously ganging up on me for something. Pulling off my pants and shirt that I'd been wearing under armour for days, I quickly slid into the fervid water, I groaned as it took the weight of my joints. Leaning back, I found a comfortable position to sit. I laid my head back and closed my eyes, thoroughly enjoying this feeling. That feeling got way more intense as two small splashes were followed by the feeling of smooth skin pressing against my own. Opening my eyes, Eila and Ally were straddling a leg each, and staring intensely at me.

"What?" I asked, a little uncertain.

"Wives?" Eila asked.

"Ah... I wasn't really sure how to explain our situation. It was the closest match I could think of that wouldn't require an explanation." I said quickly. Honesty in my opinion, is always the best policy, that way even if you were shot, it was for a good reason. And right now I was waiting to be shot.

"Do you love us?" Ally asked quietly.

My mind reeled at the question... On one hand, these women deserve someone... Anyone... Better than some monstrous troll/human hybrid riddled with who knows what else. On the other hand...

"Yes..." I sighed...

"Then after our bath, you'd best grab some coins and go see Marge about some rings," Eila said firmly. "We're going to be with one another for a very long time, I'd like some proof."

A split second later, I had two gorgeous naked women plastered to me like a second skin. Check that... Two gorgeous naked WIVES plastered to me like a second skin. I gently kissed each of them, before they kissed one another. And before I knew it, Ally was sliding herself down onto my erection, as Eila was wrestling tongues with her.

Best bath ever...

I felt a little gross putting back on my dirty clothes. But I didn't have any real option. Grah wouldn't have anything for me until the following day and it wasn't like I could just borrow something. I had clutched in my hand a small bag of coins and was wearily making my way back to see Marge. I'd like to stipulate, I'm not weary of being mugged, I'm weary of sleep, having fought in a battle followed by bringing two elfin beauties to completion... Half a dozen times... Each... They'd stayed home. Ally was going through our kitchen, making sure we had everything we needed. Eila was going through our linens and 'comforts' as she called it. I didn't expect them to be home by the time I got back. They had everything they needed and they'd come find me if they needed me.

Entering Marge's store, she was already at the counter, speaking with an old man. At my entry, Marge flashed me a quick smile, so I occupied myself by checking out some of her displays. It seemed like there was everything from basic broaches, all the way to intricate statuettes of silver and precious jewels. Like the one I was currently eyeing, of a winged dragon breathing fire. Only the fire was an assortment of multicoloured gems of various sizes and shapes. All suspended on fine silver wires and welded onto the silver body of the dragon. If not for the gems, it was so realistic, I'd have sworn it blinked.

Marge's dealings with the old man came to an end at that moment. He grumbled and spun on his heel. Pausing and eyeing me suspiciously for a moment and stormed out of the shop without a backward glance.

"Everything ok, Marge?" I asked, a little uncertain.

"Oh... More or less. He was trying to sell me energised gems. He wasn't too happy when I told him the energy inside was useless to me and I wouldn't pay extra for it," Marge shrugged.

"Huh... Either way... It seems my, WIVES, have decided that they want rings." I explained.

Marge just cocked an eye at me. "They've got you wrapped around their pretty little fingers already, haven't they?" I just laughed, unable to refute her words. "Do you know what you want?"

"Haven't the foggiest," I smiled back.

"Didn't think so. Give me three of those coins of theirs and come back tomorrow at noon. I'll have something for each of you." Marge smiled, holding out her hand.

"Don't you need to measure our hands or something?" I asked, placing three gold coins in Marge's palm.

"I've been measuring hands and making rings for almost a century. I can tell the size just from looking," Marge cracked a grin. "If I'm wrong, I'll refund you."

"I'll see you tomorrow then," I smiled and turned to leave. But before I took a single step, I thought of something. Turning back to Marge, "can I ask you a strange question?"

"Shoot," Marge smiled.

"Where does everyone bathe around here?"

"Most of us bathe in the river beside town. The water is fresh and clear, but winter is a bit of a bitch," she grumbled. "Some of the wealthier folk can afford the space to put a private bath. Actually, isn't there a bath at the place you just bought?"

"There is, yes," I smiled. "But I'm wondering if it might be an idea to build a bathhouse."

Marge just looked at me for a few moments. "That, my dear boy... Would probably be a wonderful addition to the town... If you can pull it off. Go see Jurn, see what he thinks, if he likes the idea, he might be able to set aside some space for it."

"Thank you, Marge," I smiled, turning to leave.

"Oh, and Frelser," she called.

"Yes?"

"These old bones of mine haven't felt hot water in decades. Don't leave an old gal hanging." She chuckled as I left.

It was a solid idea as far as I was concerned. Three large communal baths. One for each gender, and a mixed for families. Ally could summon water and fill some tanks. Eila could heat the water, and we could open once or twice a day, or on special occasions. If Eila was right about how much energy I... Supplied... Them, we should be able to keep going for years. As I came up with the full picture, I found myself before Jurn's door again. I quickly knocked, only waiting for a minute before Jurn opened the door.

"Frelser, is everything ok?" Jurn asked with a slight frown.

I smiled, placating him immediately. "Everything is fine. Do you have a moment, I have something I would like to discuss?"

Jurn nodded and led me through his home and into his study. I watched Jurn take a seat, not bothering to attempt to sit in the small chair before him. At best it would be uncomfortable, at worst, I'd probably break it and owe him a new chair.

"So, what would you like to discuss?" Jurn asked, while pouring a glass of water for the both of us.

"Is there any reason there isn't a bathhouse in this town?" I asked, with a nod for the provided water.

Jurn frowned a little but replied quickly. "Not really. You're not the first with the idea. But the surrounding area isn't all that safe out here. It would have cost a fortune finding all the firewood to heat the water. Not to mention hauling all the water for the baths themselves. The only people who could ever afford the cost, already have their own baths."

I listened to his explanation with a grin. "Is that the only reason? Cost of materials?"

"Yup, pretty much. The warehouse next to your place was the designated spot for it. When the deal fell through, we just use it for storage now."

I was trying not to start jumping up and down at this point. "Ok, so hypothetically, I can find a way to build a bathhouse that's cost effective enough for everyone to use. What are your thoughts?"

Jurn took a large gulp of water, while he thought about his response. "If you can find a way to pull it off. I'll give you a lease on the warehouse."

"Deal," I grinned. "Let me talk to my wives, and I'll get back to you." I turned to leave with a quick wave.

"Frelser?" Jurn stopped me, "it makes no difference to me, but are they really your wives?"

I chuckled softly, before meeting his questioning gaze. "Marge is forging rings as we speak."

Without waiting for his response, I gave a quick wave and left. Closing the door behind me, it was getting late. The sun had dipped below the wall, casting the town into an early twilight. It was definitely time to get home to my wives... Gonna take a while before that word sounds natural. I began my walk back, ducking through the market street, I was merely curious about what else I could see. The town really did seem rather well put together. Considering we were out in what was effectively the wasteland, everyone seemed clean and happy enough. Even well stocked, considering the dwindling supplies being sold by the farmers.

Coming around the corner, our home came into view. I was surprised to see Ally handing a silver to a man with a cart. Around them swarmed several children, carrying items from the cart into the house. When I got closer, Ally turned, giving me a beaming smile. The man she was with however, seemed to take a subconscious step back.

Before he could say anything stupid, I stuck out my hand. "I see you've met my wife. I'm Frelser, nice to meet you."

The man took a quick look at Ally, before returning to me. Taking my hand, he seemed to relax a bit and shook. "Darry, your wife here asked for a hand bringing their shopping home."

"Well thank you Darry. Saves me doing it later," I said with a chuckle.

Placing a kiss on Ally's cheek, I moved to head inside, when a small impact slammed into my leg. Turning, there was a young boy, now sitting on his rump. His eyes were big and staring straight at me, clearly terrified.

"Are you ok?" I asked, bending down to check on him.

"You're not going to eat me are you?" He asked with a squeak.

"No... I forgot my big pot. You've got too much tough muscle from the work you do for anything less than a nice stew." I said seriously, taking the boy by the hand, I pulled him upright.

The boy, just stared, wide eyed at me, clearly unsure of how to respond to me. Ally came to his rescue a moment later, with a smile and the offer of a few coins, the boy ran off.

"Be nice Frelser," she chided with a smile.

"Sorry wife," I said softly, before hoisting her into my arms and kissing her.

It was a few moments before either of us heard a polite cough. Remembering Darry, we broke our kiss, but even as Ally struggled to get free, I didn't put her down.

"Thank you again, Darry. I'll keep you in mind if we need anything else, but it appears my brute of a husband is demanding my attention." Ally said with a mock groan.

"Thank you again, miss," Darry said with a slight bow.

I nodded towards the man and carried my prize inside the house. We found Eila sorting her purchases from the supplies for the kitchen. Her eyes went wide at the sight of Ally still in my arms. All she got out was a "what?" before I scooped her up beside Ally. We spent the next few minutes alternating between who was kissing who, while I outright refused to put either of them down. So soon they both decided to just get comfortable.

"So what's brought this on then?" Ally asked with a smirk, as she rested her head on my shoulder.

"I may have a way for us to live here as contributing citizens," I grinned back.

"Oh? Do tell," Eila purred, rubbing my chest.

"How much energy did it take to heat that water?" I asked.

"Honestly, before, I would have said a decent, but not impossible amount. But after... After you filled us with your energy," she snuggled in against me. "After that, it was almost nothing."

Excellent, that's step one then. "Ally, how would it be to fill the bath with summoned water?"

"No more than heating it, why? You thinking of making it public or something?" Ally asked.

I smiled, kissing them both gently. Carrying them to an empty space against the wall, I sat myself down and leaned back against it. Eila and Ally both got comfortable straddling one of my legs each. "Or something, is closer, Ally," I smiled. "Jurn has offered us a lease to turn the warehouse next door into a bathhouse. I was thinking of three baths with dividers between them. One for men, one for women and one for families in the middle. We open once mid morning for an hour or so, and again in the evening after meal time.

"The only problem is the cost of running it. We've either got to haul water from the river and wood from the forest. Or we can do both with magic. If you, Ally can summon water to fill reserve tanks. Eila can heat it, and I can handle the front desk. Considering the looks I get when I bump into people, nobody will try any funny business knowing I'm nearby."

Ally looked lost in thought, when Eila spoke up. "We shouldn't have an issue so long as you keep us... Charged..." She giggled... Giggled... Gods I just wanna squeeze her... And love her... And... "We only need to charge enough to cover rent and a little extra for us to live off. Offer a discount rate for families and charge a premium if someone wants us to open for a private event."

"I'll go into town tomorrow and see who makes soap and other things. Maybe we can help out a local?" Ally added in.

I just smiled. My wives were amazing, they were both adapting quickly to not living in a palace. "I'll speak to Jurn tomorrow. See what we'll need, see what they already have. Maybe organise a work crew. How are we for money?" I asked, looking at Ally.

"Honestly, we could probably just buy the building," Ally smiled. "But it might be a better idea to wait and see if it pays off first."

"Agreed," I said quickly and Eila nodded as well. "Well then ladies, what's the plan for tonight?"

"I'm going to sort out the kitchen," Ally chirped with a smile.

"I'm organising the household supplies and linens. Though I'm thinking of hiring a maid," Eila said quickly.

I flashed a look at Ally, and saw her slight nod. "Maybe go out tomorrow and see if anyone wants a job?" Eila just smiled and leaned against my chest. "In that case, I might go have a mosey next door before it gets too dark."

Giving Eila a quick kiss, I helped her stand before treating Ally the same way. Climbing to my feet, I smiled as my ladies scurried off to do their business. I just took a deep breath and examined the room I was currently in. It was large and open, with a fireplace on one side, and a small couch on the other. It wouldn't be difficult to swap the couch for a daybed, and line the walls with bookshelves. The idea made me both sad and a little angry... My library may be gone, but here... Here I could rebuild, with the help of my little family.

Stepping outside there was, thankfully, still enough light to see. I quickly crossed the empty street and took a look inside the warehouse that was to be a bathhouse. It was as basic as it looked inside and out. One large room, the main doors thrown open. It only contained a random assortment of wooden crates. I could see clearly to the back, where there was a rear exit. But that probably leads to another private courtyard rather than a back alley. It was that moment when I felt eyes on me. I pretended not to notice it. Not wanting to give away the game until I knew more. I made no secret to examining the walls and doors of the warehouse. I was satisfied with its overall construction. But as I moved around the outside, I was trying to determine where my watcher was.

As I moved to check down the opposite side of the building to my home, I moved in front of a building. The feeling immediately stopped, before returning a few moments later. Now I had the direction of my watcher. Stepping back out, I rolled my head on my shoulders... And there... Whatever it was, was standing half cloaked in shadows between two more warehouses. I couldn't quite make out anything other than its basic shape... That is, except the eyes... They almost glowed, a purple pulse in the dark.

"Ho there!" Called a voice behind me. As I spun, the feeling of being watched immediately stopped.

Turning around, I could see a trio of town guards. Two had stopped and were looking nervous. The third stepped forwards. That's when I noticed, he wore a helmet with a small crest.

"Good evening," I said, trying to sound polite.

"Good evening he says," the man chuckled. "I'm Baz, captain of the town guard."

"Well met, Baz. I'm Frelser, lover of my wives and possible owner of a future bathhouse." I offered my hand.

Baz took it into a firm shake. "Bathhouse, you say?" The man smiled, "sorry, no time to get off track. I just wanted to come and personally thank you for your efforts this morning."

I smiled, "it was nothing, Baz. The town needed help, I needed a home. There's not a lot to it."

"I'll not hear you speak like that," Baz frowned. "With the gate stuck open, we wouldn't have stood a chance. You and your wives, single handedly saved us from destruction."

1...56789...16