The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a quick bow, Baz turned back to his men and started marching. I decided enough was enough, and went home.

... Chapter Nine...

I was having a strange dream. I was tied to a bed and blindfolded, while my wives took their time slowly impaling their perfect bodies on me. It was strange because it was so quiet and yet felt so real I'd even had an orgasm. So real... I could feel hot fluid flush out of whoever it was currently riding me, pooling between my legs. Snapping open my eyes, I was immediately confronted with Eila's face in total rapture. Ally was squatting behind her, hands on Eila's hips, forcing her lover back and forth while Eila moaned in delight. With a snarl, I snatched Eila away from Ally. Neither of them realised I was awake until that moment. Ally jumped with fright, but Eila practically screamed.

She screamed again as I used her as an elfin masturbator. I did all the work, lifting her lithe body and pulling her back down hard. Soon her screams turned into low moans, and finally into cries of passion. As I felt her tunnel walls clamp down on me, I finally hit my peek, for what must have been the second time, and filled her with my seed. Like before, Eila's eyes glowed with power, her face twisted with bliss. But there was no violent shaking this time. As Eila fell limp, I laid her gently on my chest, without removing myself from her sopping mound.

Before I could offer an arm to Ally however, I felt a soft tongue run itself across my scrotum. The tongue moved upwards across my exposed shaft before moving upwards again. As the tongue left my body, Eila suddenly jerked and made a small noise. "Gods..." She started, trying to move away. But I held her firm, wrapping one arm around her, and stroking her back with the other. Eila continued to squirm for a few more minutes, before crying out and shuddering. She fell against my chest and bit hard into my skin. While Ally finished with her ministrations. Eila finally released her jaw, and Ally appeared, snuggling against my side.

"You're evil, you know that?" Eila said groggily.

"Her or me?" I asked softly.

"Both," she grumbled, trying unsuccessfully to hide a smile. "Now get out of me before you break me."

I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped. "I'm sorry, Eila, but I'm hardly in a position to get out of you. You'd have to get off me first."

Eila just groaned again, before muttering, "soon."

Ally left after giving me a good morning kiss, which left me with Eila. It wasn't until the smell of bacon wafted upstairs that Eila finally sat up, and gingerly slipped me out of herself. She didn't even look back as she threw on a nightgown and stumbled out of our room. I just pulled on my pair of pants and followed.

Downstairs we found a well laid out meal ready for us. Ally had just finished serving up plates of bacon and eggs as we sat down. Eila took one look at me and shook her head.

"You go sure things up with Jurn today. I'll go with Ally and find some craftsmen and labourers. We need to have some furniture built that you can use comfortably."

I just looked down at my too small chair. I had to sit back from the table so I had room for my knees. "Thanks Eila," I said with a smile.

After a meal and some goodbye kisses, I left to go see Grah about my new clothing. It was a quick walk, and this time there was nobody keeping watch on me as I went. Knocking on the door, I let myself into the shop. Grah was at the front counter, while Chit was busy dusting around some shelves.

"Good morning Frelser," Grah smiled, "would I be correct in assuming you're here to pick up your order?"

"I would indeed," I smiled back, while Grah ducked into a back room. Once he was gone, I turned to Chit. "How old are you, Chit?"

She smiled nervously at me a moment before she replied," I'm almost nineteen, sir."

Shit... I didn't mean it like that... "Have you got much work going on?"

"Not so much these days," she said, sounding a little sad. "I'd hoped to continue working with my father, but there's just not the demand for two tailors unless a big order comes through. Thank you for that, by the way."

"You're welcome. What are you going to do then, if not work for your father?"

The look she gave me was a little suspicious, but she steeled her resolve. "I thought I could offer my services as a maid, I can cook ok, and cleaning isn't all that hard. Maybe one of the richer folks might not look down on me for being... An orc... I won't go to the dollhouse..."

It took an instant to realise what the dollhouse was, but I had an idea. "Chit... Talk to your father to make sure it's ok. But my wife, Eila, is looking for a maid. If you're interested, that is."

Chit's eyes opened wide with hope, but before she could respond, Grah walked back in. "I don't need you today, Chit. Go speak with Eila. Better to spread your own wings anyway, you're always cooped up here when we're slow."

Chit lit up with a big smile and hugged her father. In a flash she had ducked out the front door and was on her way.

"This town has been a blessing for us. But there's only so much work around. Thank you." Grah said with a slight bow. "But onto business," he continued, before I could respond. "I have your order here. Eila's and Ally's orders are on the bottom. If you head into the back room where I took your measurement, you can get changed out of those ghastly rags."

I thanked him and took his offer. As I pulled on the new clothes, they felt softer than anything I had ever worn before. They felt wonderful on my skin and gave me a new appreciation for Grah and his work. Bundling my 'rags' under one arm, I moved back out of the room only to find Grah blocking my exit.

"Give me those, I'll burn them later." Grah said with a stern gaze.

I just laughed and handed them over. Thanking him again, I opened the door and left. It was still too early to meet with Marge, but I figured Jurn was probably available. Along the way, I bumped into Darry, pushing his cart, loaded high with random items.

"Oh, Frelser!" He said with a smile. "I'm bringing the last of the things Eila ordered now. Just chuck on that package of yours and I'll take it with me."

"Thank you," I told him as he moved off with a merry whistle.

In no time at all I made it to Jurn's home and knocked on the door. This time a middle aged woman answered. "Oh," she said, taking in my size. "You must be Frelser. I'm Breen, Jurn's wife."

"It's lovely to meet you," I said with a smile. "Is Jurn available?"

"I'll take you to his study and let him know you're here," she said with a smile. "We don't get many visitors, my husband planned the town to run itself mostly, so I'll put on some tea."

Breen left me alone in Jurn's study. Alone, I was able to take a look at his bookcase. There was only a couple I recognised, and many I didn't. Soon enough, Jurn came in with Breen behind him carrying a tray.

"Are you an educated man?" Jurn asked politely.

"I wouldn't really know," I smiled back. "But before my old home was burned down, I had a large library, and I would love to rebuild my collection."

"I'll keep you in mind when the traders come by then. One of them always brings a collection of books, I'll let him know you're here." Jurn smiled.

"Thank you," I said, while taking the offered cup of tea from Breen. "Now, as to the purpose of my visit. My wives and I think we can do it."

"Have you got a supplier for the wood and water?" Jurn asked cautiously.

"Ally is able to summon the water, and Eila can heat it with magic. We have money to pay for construction. All we need is some stone for the baths themselves, and some large copper tubs for heating the water." I grinned eagerly.

Jurn looked concerned for a moment, before shrugging. "Each to their own I guess. I'm guessing you took a look at the warehouse?"

"I did indeed. It should be perfect for our needs."

"Well then," Jurn smiled. "Will you be purchasing this building immediately? Or do you want a lease?"

I laughed, "We'll be taking a lease this time. If all goes well, we'll look at purchasing the warehouse in a few months."

"That we can do," Jurn said.

It took a little under an hour for Jurn to get the appropriate paperwork ready for me. Like the writ for our home, it was written quickly and light on politics. A handshake and exchange of coins later, I had a warehouse. Thanking Jurn and Breen, I made my exit and headed towards Marge's jeweller. As I crossed into the market street, I spotted Ally walking out of a store. Without a word, I scooped her into my arms, eliciting a loud scream. Several people looked over, but relaxed when they saw Ally relax and kiss me.

"You heading home?" I asked, kissing her a second time.

"I will the moment you put me down, you great brute," Ally smiled back. Gods I loved her...

"Good, I'll meet you there. Hopefully Eila will be there too."

"She should be," Ally said, as I put her down. "She and I met with some carpenters earlier. We're just waiting on Jurn approving the bathhouse."

"Oh good," I smiled, before handing her the documents. "Maybe take this to Eila then."

Ally just beamed, giving me another kiss. I watched as she scampered off home. It was nice to see her so excited, especially after she opened up about her fears of my rejection. When she disappeared from view, I walked the final few meters to Marge's Jeweller. Letting myself inside, there was nobody at the counter today. But I spotted a small bell on the counter. Picking it up, I gave it a small ring and placed it back down. Within a minute, Marge walked into the room, smiling as she saw me.

"Oh good, you're here." Marge said, ducking into a side room.

She came back out a moment later with a small box. Upon opening it, she spun it around and showed me the contents. Inside were three rings. A thick gold band that was obviously mine and two smaller rings that were similar, but different. Both rings were gold bands with a small sapphire, one was straighter and more rigid, while the other was more curved and flowed. It was obvious which wife they belonged to.

"Marge... Surely these are worth far more than what you asked..." I said slowly.

"Posh," Marge waved away my concern. "I honestly don't need the money. Besides, it was nice making wedding rings for people who genuinely love one another. Most of my work in the past was arranged marriages like what poor Eila was being groomed for. Rings of love were a nice change."

"Still... If there's anything I can do for you, please let me know." I swore.

"I'll keep that in mind, Frelser. But in the meantime, go make your wives happy." She waved me off and walked out the back again.

I didn't need to be told twice, so I picked up the box and headed out the door. It was just a quick walk home. But before I could get to the door, I heard a commotion coming from the warehouse that was to be our new business. I could hear voices arguing, and one of them sounded like Eila. Spinning on my heel, I figured it was best to find out what was going on. Stepping around the entrance to the warehouse, I could see Eila at the far end with Darry beside her. There was a small group of men standing off to one side, looking uncomfortable. But there was a Dwarf, standing before Eila with his arms crossed.

"Look, you bed warming trollop. Your idea doesn't make any sense. I'll deal with your... Husband... Or is it pimp? When he gets here!" The dwarf yelled.

Yeah... Good mood is gone...

I was halfway across the warehouse before the other men spotted me. Now I was closer, I could see they were a collection of humans, orcs and that strange scaled fellow I spotted when we first came into town. I didn't pay them much attention though, it was Eila's beaming smile that drew me. The change of her expression must have given me away, as the dwarf quickly spun around. He opened his mouth to speak, but I simply grabbed him by the face with one hand. Continuing a step forward, I gently pressed my lips to Eila's. A moment later, I hoisted the struggling dwarf off the ground. Carrying him out of the warehouse, I unceremoniously dropped him on the ground. I waited as he gasped for air, before I bent down to make eye contact with him.

"You and yours are no longer welcome in my bathhouse. If ever I hear you speak of one of my wives like that again, I'll eat you. Am I understood?" I said calmly and evenly. The dwarf just nodded, unable to meet my gaze. "Then leave."

With that, I turned and went back inside to the others. Eila was still standing apart from the other men, with Darry close by her side. Darry, must have realised this as he quickly moved to stand with the others.

"Darry, what were you doing?" I asked.

Eila flashed me a smile, "while that idiot, Brant, was having his tantrum, Darry stepped up and made sure I was okay."

I looked at Darry, and he nodded along with the others in the room.

"Well gentleman. Darry here is now Eila's second. Eila, I have the lease and approval to start whenever you're ready. In the meantime, can you come to the house when you're finished up here?"

"Any questions gentlemen?" Eila asked the group.

The group shook their heads and started moving for the exit. The only one that lingered was Darry. But the scaled man made a point to nod his respect in my direction as he left.

"I can't be Mistress Eila's second, sir," Darry started.

"Why not?" I asked, I didn't think there was anything wrong with that.

"I'm just a nobody, sir. I don't even have nice clothes," he said sadly.

I just looked him over a moment. He was still young, maybe mid twenties, a little dishevelled. Ironically a bath would probably do him some good, maybe a haircut as well. "Tell you what Darry. Have tea with us this evening. You can use our bath and get cleaned up. Then I want you to go see Grah, the tailor tomorrow and get some nice clothes."

"I couldn't-"

"Once you're presentable," I cut him off, "get your hair cut into something proper. Once the bath is built, I'll pay you to man the front counter."

"I have no money, sir." Darry sighed.

"I'm not asking you to pay, Darry. Of all those men here today, you were the only one to stand by Eila." I said with a smile.

"It was the right thing to do, sir," Darry shook his head.

I smiled at that, "exactly, Darry. It was the right thing to do. So I intend to reward you for it."

Before he could respond, I turned away and went back to the house. Upon entering, I spotted a few changes immediately. First, the place was spotless. Second, the massive chair and a dining table in the kitchen. The third, was Chit, hunkered over a pot of stew bubbling over the stove. Hearing the door, she turned around and flashed me a smile.

"Good afternoon, sir. I've made an early start to your evening meal." She said quickly.

"Ah... Chit, we're friends here. Just call me Frelser." I said awkwardly.

"I can do that sir... Ah.. Frelser," she said blushing slightly.

Before the situation could get awkward, Ally appeared at the top of the stairs.

"Hello husband, is Eila joining us?" She smiled, lighting my world.

Just as she finished asking her question, the door opened and Eila came inside with Darry. But before anyone could speak, the town bell cut through the air.

CLANG CLANG CLANG CLANG

"Darry, stay here with Chit. Eila, Ally, let's get our armour on." I growled, not waiting for a response.

Tearing upstairs, I quickly located my armour in a spare room. In a matter of minutes, I was fully decked out in my plate armour and I was helping Eila into hers. Ally had mostly dressed herself as the chain and leather was easy to handle. With a final check, and some good luck kisses, I partially drew my sword to ensure it wouldn't stick and headed back downstairs. With Eila and Ally on my heels, I pulled open the front door, shocking Jurn who was standing there about to knock.

"Oh thank gods," he gasped, taking in the sight of me, "they have a troll!"

I didn't wait for more information, I just pushed past him and started running for the gate. It was surreal, most people looked weary of me as I walked around the town. But now, when they saw me run past, their faces held hope. Hopefully people will cosy up to the idea that I'm not interested in eating them after this...

As I approached the gate, I could see where the majority of the soldiers were standing up on a ledge, supported by the palisade. Unfortunately, the only way to see what was going on, was to join them, as the gate was already closed. The problem however, is the ladder would never hold my weight. So, taking a running jump, I was able to catch the edge of the platform with a loud thump. I heard a couple more as several men lost their balance with my impact. But ignoring that, I hoisted myself up to take a look.

It wasn't a good sign... There weren't as many goblins on the field as there were during the last attack. But they were supported by, not one, but two trolls. One was armed with a club similar to my old one, the other with some kind of oversized war axe. I couldn't help but wonder how goblins of all creatures had managed to tame trolls, but the thought was a moot point by now. It also put into perspective how everyone must feel around me. While I towered over most people with ease, with my eight foot frame. These monsters were almost double that. A moment later, something thumped my shoulder, turning, it was Captain Baz.

"Please tell me you can take a troll," his words were even, but his expression was pleading.

"Honestly, I don't know," I told him. "If my wives and I can corner one, probably... But there's two of them."

Eila's voice chimed in from behind me, "you distract one, Ally and I can hobble the other. Then we work together to bring them down one at a time. We can't let them get to the gate or they'll smash them open."

I was opening my mouth to protest when Ally threw herself on me and kissed me silent. As she pulled away, she smiled sadly. "This needs to happen, husband."

"Fine..." I grumbled and placed her on the ground.

Before either of them could continue, I stepped over the top of the palisade and dropped heavily onto the battlefield. With a battle cry, I tore into a sprint, heading straight for the closest troll. The goblins in the way didn't stand a chance. Those that dodged around the shield, were trampled underfoot. A couple swung weapons but I used my mace to shatter their blades as easily as it shattered their skulls. In less than a minute I was closing on the troll. A massive, foul smelling brute... How Henry managed to collect the essence of one of these, I had no idea. I'm just glad it didn't change me into this hideous creature.

The troll before me was a little under twice my height. It had a bulbous, misshapen head and no neck. One shoulder was larger than the other that gave it an awkward swing as it walked on short, stubby legs. It's arms dangled almost to the ground, and in its hand was a large club. Literally a small tree with a boulder attached to the end. It stared at me with beady little eyes that clearly showed a lack of intelligence. This creature was more animal than a sentient being... It was no wonder the townsfolk are frightened of me when this is what they think of when they realise my size.

It was a hell of a surprise when it suddenly swung it's club, however. I figured this troll would be clumsy and slow, so the sudden uppercut took me by surprise. I was quicker however and managed to sidestep out of the way. With a frustrated roar, the troll brought the club back down on my head. I was able to step out of the way again, and drew my sword in the process. Before I could respond, it yanked the club sideways slamming it into my shield. I was sent flying up and over the mob of goblins, landing hard on the empty field. It was a moment before I was able to collect my bearings and thankfully I had both retained my sword, and not impaled myself on it.

1...678910...16