The Beast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I flung myself into her warm arms as soon as she opened the door. Pulled her voluptuous body against mine, glorying in the firm warm press of her breasts against mine, her hips hard against my own.

“Julia..?..what.?” She could say no more as I clamped my mouth over her sweet lips, stifling her question, kissing her with a hunger I had not know before. I was possessed, as if the previous events had inflamed me to animal passions unknown to me previously.

My desire was infectious, because she returned my kiss with a quickly growing passion. Our tongues danced against each other, probing, sucking. I broke away, panting, short of breath, and looked for one long heartbeat, deep into Natasha’s almond eyes. I saw reflected inside them my own desire, but returned with interest. No further words were needed as the raw sexuality lepted between us like a brush fire.

I pulled her to me once again and, this time, she responded firmly, pressing her hips hard against me, her hands sweeping down my back and over the roundness of my ass, pulling me tighter into her. We ground against each other as we kissed, wanting to be as one, needing each other.

I wanted her warm soft body fully against mine, all of her. Frantically I began removing her clothes as she removed mine, and in seconds we fell to the floor, careless of the impropriety of it all, of where we were, nothing else mattered except each other.

Natasha usually was the one in control, but not this time. My passion took her over, and she lay back, recognising my need, allowing me her body, which I then took hungrily. I kissed her deeply, sucking on her offered tongue as if it were a small cock, pulling it into me, as it in turn darted and moved against me, as no real cock could.

Releasing it, I moved my head to her slender and smooth neck, kissing and licking my way down its elegant length, nipping the skin lightly as I went, causing her to moan at my touch, the slight pain from my nipping teeth intensifying her responses.

I moved quickly further down, down to the lovely mounds of her breasts. Natasha rolled her body offering her breasts up, up towards my lips; her desperation and intention clear that they be taken as soon as possible inside my hot mouth. Cupping them both roughly in each hand I squeezed each globe together, taking each hard nipple in turn hotly into my mouth, rasping my tongue fiercely over each sensitive nub. Then I inhaled each breast into my mouth, filling me with her firm soft flesh. Natasha wailed and writhed underneath me as I suckled her.

My pussy was aching for attention. I could wait no longer. I spun around, and dove at her swollen pussy lips, my quick kiss upon them, rewarding me with her soft wetness, her aroma of desire, as it filled my head and my senses. My tongue became possessed, flicking at her hard erect clit as she thrust her hips up to my face in response.

I groaned as I felt Natasha’s hands spread my ass cheeks before her own tongue lapped rapidly at my own sopping entrance. Her probing touch made me shudder and jump, but I pressed back against her, demanding more. I drowned my gasps in Natasha’s pussy as I drove my tongue deeply into her, driving her wild, lapping up, around and over her labia, over her swollen clit, and back into her, again and again.

We both came quickly in a shuddering screaming climax as one, then held the intensity, prolonging the orgasm as waves of convulsions flooded our insides, the soft walls of our vaginas clasping desperately at each delving tongue, holding the passion, prolonging the pleasure. We rode each other for an eternity, as one deep climax swept into another, then another, until we were finally spent, exhausted.

I turned around, back to Natasha’s sweet face, flushed with passion, wet with my love juices. I kissed her, tasting myself upon her lips. Then held her tightly to me, safe in her arms, as we hugged each other silently.

“Julia…” Natasha at last said, shifting within the warmth of our embrace as she looked up at me, questioningly “ What happened?”

“I’m not sure…” I told her. And I wasn’t. I still am unsure. I tried to explain.

“I was raped tonight…but not by any man…by women…”

“I think it is connected to the case I am working on...it.. is..is.. Well, it’s different…” I stumbled, trying to make her understand. I fear I was not making myself very clear.

“In what way?” Natasha asked, looking at me clearly confused and a little concerned.

“I know I should not do this, its against all the rules, but…” I hesitated. Should I allow her to read my transcripts? I knew I had to share this with her, needed to share it with her.

“What’s against the rules?” Natasha repeated her question, now very concerned.

For an answer, I got up and walked over to the pile of our discarded clothes. I found my small brief case and took it back to where Natasha was now sitting up, watching me carefully.

I sat down next to her, and pulled out my notebook. I handed it to her. She took it from me warily.

“You want me to read this?” She asked softly.

“Yes, I want you to read it, and I want you to tell me, to explain it to me…” I couldn’t explain my confusion more, she just had to read it.

“Alright, I will, but come upstairs with me, lets go to bed, and I will read it with you we will read it...together”

And so we did, the two of us, warm and comfortable, together, safe. She rested her head against my breast, and I let her in to my torment, let her read what I knew. Perhaps she could understand and explain, what I could not. Explain to me why, The Beast, resided in some dark way in all of us.

12