The Beast

Story Info
A dream come true?
3k words
4.35
28.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lying under the stars close to the waters' edge, I listen to the waterfall, just a stone's throw away. Feeling a bit restless at this late hour, my mind begins to wander.

Unable to remain still, I arise to explore my surroundings. Finding an open ridge, I sit and await the rising sun. I gaze at the dark sky, noticing constellations my mother had pointed out to me as a child. Leaning back against the cool smooth stone, a light breeze blows ruffling my hair. I close my eyes hearing the distant babble of the brook and rustle of the leaves in the trees. Finally able to relax, I listen as the birds begin to awake and let out their distinct song.

I sit for what seem only moments until I notice the warmth of the rising sun heating my skin. Lying flat on the ridge I bask in its glow, mentally preparing for the continuance of my journey.

With my eyes still closed, I sense something. Something is lurking close, trying to go unnoticed. Using the senses God gave, and the talents once taught to me as a young child, I sniff the air smelling a musky scent. Cocking my head to the side, I listen closely, I hear the padding of.... paws? Amid the songs of the birds, I hear steady low breathing.

Without opening my eyes, I determine this is a rather large animal. Knowing how to react is the most important thing to situations like this is, I remain calm. Slowly, I open my eyes to view the loveliest creature I had set my eyes upon in a long while. There, before me, stands a very large, muscular, mountain cat.

I look at it with complete fascination. This amazing animal turns and looks at me. Without fear I meet its gaze. How odd his eyes are. Why, they do not appear to be feline at all, but... human. Intrigued, I gaze deeply into its face trying to figure out this puzzle. As it gazes back, I feel no fear.

I begin to inch toward this beast, not of my own power, but as if the animal is drawing me near to it. Unsure of this feeling, I try to resist, but it is futile. Tentatively, I move closer, reaching my hand out to touch its magnificent fur. As my hand lowers down to stroke its leg, I notice how warm and slightly damp his fur feels.

I bury my hand deeper into the fur and feel the powerful muscles that I know could tear me apart, without a chance for me to escape, should it decide. Hesitating for a moment, with this thought, I start to back away. As my touch is withdrawn, it turns his head to face me, and a deep, guttural growl emits from its throat. It was not a growl of anger; more of discontent and wonderment.

Sensing that it wants me to continue to touch and explore what its body consists of, I move ever so closer. Sitting next to this massive beast, I reach up and bury both hands deep into his fur, all the way down to its muscular frame. I trail my hands along the sides of its shoulders up to its neck, until my arms are almost encircling its frame. I have my eyes closed to focus purely on my tactile senses.

Intimately getting to know this incredible beast. Feeling completely safe I lean into it. Lowering my body to feel its soft silky fur against my flesh, it rolls its body forcing me to roll with it. Caught a little by surprise, I grab onto the fur and hold on so I don't fall. Finding myself lying on top of it, I slide a leg over to the other side, straddling its back.

I feel the animals' massive ribcage expand and contract with every breath beneath me. I feel as if I know this animal...this huge cat...this male cat.

As I sit upon his back, he is completely at ease. I reach up and grab the fur near his neck and pull myself forward. Having a leg over each shoulder, I sit in the middle of his back just below his neck. He lazily turns his head back to look at me. Once again, I see those startling eyes. They look so wise. Too wise, for merely a beast.

As I ponder this thought I feel movement beneath me. Thinking this animal was coming to his feet, I slide off to one side and watch where he is going. Instead of standing, his skin contorts and changes rapidly. The fur seems to disappear into the animal, replaced by smooth tanned flesh. The paws now were changing into hands and feet. In awe, I continue to watch this amazing transformation. Finally the head begins to change, taking its human form, with dark, long thick wavy hair.

This once beast has now transformed into the most perfect man I had ever seen. The musculature was all where its supposed to be, his skin flawless, and those same eyes. Only now they look about a bit confused. Too shocked myself to say anything I just sit wide-mouthed, watching, unsure of what my eyes had just seen. Could this be real?

Standing there in front of him, I watched as he gathered his surroundings. When his bearings were coming to, he looked at me with such awe. The look on his face was part in fear, part wonderment, and a LOT of confusion. He tried to speak, but all that came out was a throaty moan, sounding more like a growl. Seems as though the change was still happening.

Once the change was complete, seeing this gorgeous naked man standing in front of me, I felt an irresistible urge to approach him. My body was being drawn to him. It was futile to try and resist. Slowly I stepped towards him, not removing my eyes from his body as my eyes made their way to his face. Just as in his animal form, he was gorgeous. The most striking were his eyes.

While he still looked around in a bit of a haze, I moved closer hoping he would notice me and welcome me. Finally, I stood directly in front of him, there was no way he could avert his gaze now. And he didn't. I could see him as he was checking out my body. Hopefully thinking similar thoughts as I was thinking about his.

While waiting for some type of response, I felt my skin flush... I knew what was coming. I knew this was my body's way of telling me it has been too long. I closed my eyes struggling to maintain what little control I still had. He must have sensed what I was feeling.

I stood there a few moments not moving, just breathing... deeply. I felt him put his hands on the tops of my hips right below the waist. I did not open my eyes. I just wanted to enjoy his touch, and the moment. Feeling he was a bit hesitant, I reached up and put my arms around his thick muscular neck, resting my forearms on his shoulders. With this gesture, he pulled me toward him.

I eagerly took that last step, as he leaned down to greet me with a kiss. Wrapping my arms around his head, running my fingers though all that hair! My skin started to crawl with excitement. I wanted him...NO, I NEEDED him!!! I lifted a leg and wrapped it around one of his as he supported me.

After a long passionate kiss, breathing each other's breath, we gazed into one another's eyes. He seemed as much in awe and in the throes of passion as I was. I felt that familiar tingle begin to grow. I had to really try hard to control myself. He seemed so timid, still scared. I didn't want to frighten him. I wanted this moment to not only last forever, but I wanted it to be perfect.

Withdrawing from our kiss, he stepped back and looked at me, REALLY looked at me. His eyes slowly scanning me...head to toe. I stood very still for his assessment. After taking me in, he smiled. I breathed a sigh of relief. Still he did not speak.

I hesitantly asked him, "Is your change complete?" He replied with a slow nod and a step forward, embracing me once again. All thoughts were leaving my head at that moment, only wanting to feel his tremendous body against mine. I wanted, for myself and for him, to feel passion in it's most raw form.

This time he initiated the kiss. I met him halfway, with an eager reply. The kiss started out slow and tender, building with such a force, by the end of it our teeth were grinding our lips together, our tongues doing the intimate dance of lovers.

My heart was pounding...my skin flush...a sweat breaking out...I had goosebumps on my skin. I shivered slightly and felt my nipples harden. He must have felt it too, as he pushed me back and raised his hand to my chest to gently touch my nipples under the thin cloth covering them. Once he touched them, he pulled his hand away. I smiled and grabbed his hand and helped him cup my breast. This time he did not pull his hand away, instead he gently cupped my breast and massaged it. His hand worked toward my nipple, and when he got there he took my very sensitive erect nipple between his finger and thumb and rolled it. This made me gasp, which I think caught him by surprise. I assured him that it was good, real good in fact. I could feel moisture growing between my legs and danced a bit impatiently. Unable to control myself much longer, I slid down his body and knelt before him. He started to follow, but I shake my head slowly, "NO," while looking into his eyes. He stands back up straight waiting to see what will happen next.

Not removing my eyes from his face, I slowly run my fingers up the outsides of his legs to just below his ass, cupping his ass cheeks lightly in each palm. Rubbing slowly, bringing my hands around his hips and up his sides, feeling the bulging muscles beneath his smooth skin. He bends his head back as his eyes close.

I turn my attention to what is directly before me. I rub my face against his slightly growing member, letting him feel the hair trail behind my cheek. I breathe in deep through my nose, taking in his scent... moaning softly. My hands trail down his back... with a firmer touch now. A touch that is urgent.

When they reach the mound of his ass I wrap them around his hips, holding him, as I open my mouth and use my tongue to guide his partially erect cock into my mouth. I grip him with my lips as far down as they will go, with my tongue caressing the underside of him as I try to swallow him in deeper.

I feel his cock continue to grow in my mouth. This excites me more. He moans in response. He begins to thrust his hips toward my face. Feeling his hands work their way into my hair, holding my head. I catch the rhythm he is trying to set and keep pace. My eyes gaze up at him, seeing on his face and the tense muscles in his chest, that I am bringing him immense pleasure. Content with that, I let out a small moan, one that he returns.

Kneeling before him like this, in a state of submission to him, having his balls hit my chin... it is all so exciting, I begin to squirm. My fingers dig deep into his flesh as my excitement grows. Suddenly, he pulls me upward, pulling me close to him. He wraps his arms around me, enveloping me in his embrace. I relax against him, comfortable in his arms.

He guides me over to a sunny spot in the moss and sits down, pulling me down to join him. I sit next to him, close. He throws an arm around me pulling me closer and kissing me tenderly as we lie back together. Holding his extremely muscular and perfectly formed body above mine. He continues the kiss me, letting the passion grow.

When our kiss breaks, I sit up and release the tie holding the thin fabric in place over my breasts. Letting the fabric fall, I draw in a deep breath. My nipples still hard from the excitement, finding this newfound freedom even more erotic, goosebumps rise on my breasts.

I climb over him and straddle his waist, sitting above him, allowing him to touch my breasts, and get to know them intimately. He slowly rises and places a kiss in between them; I feel his breath and the slightly rough stubble of his face on my smooth skin. He rubs his face against the swell of each breast, finding the nipple with his lips and sucking just a bit. I arch my back and wrap my fingers in his hair again as he continues to gingerly tease my nipple.

I feel him take it in between his lips, tugging lightly and then allowing it to pop out, slightly grazing it with his teeth. My hair is cascading down my back, tickling the top of my ass. My hips automatically begin to thrust against him. He runs his hands around my back and down to the swell of my hips, encircling my waist.

I feel his finger dip beneath the band of my loincloth. I wiggle around to ease the release of it. Sliding it down my thighs, I extend one leg and balance on the other as I remove it from my body. I now stand before him completely nude.

The look on his face is so endearing. He pats the space next to him for me to sit. I take those few steps and slide down next to him. He climbs aboard me now, straddling me, thrusting his manhood against me; driving me wild. His body is one massive muscle; such power! I feel myself getting sopping wet.

On a warm gentle breeze I get a whiff of my own sex. Reaching up, I take his now very large cock in my hand, holding him down against my pussy mound, as we thrust against each other. I could see on the tip of his cock with that glistening drop of pre-cum, a promise of what's yet to come. I started to guide him into a position so that he could easily enter me.

I felt the head of him pressing against me. I adjust my hips to assist him in entering me. Every inch that glided into me meeting no resistance, I responded with a deep sigh. Once he completely sheathed himself with my body he did not withdraw, he wiggled his hips around and against me. I moaned loudly grabbing the moss besides us. My eyes closed tight, taking in every sensation for what it was.

I was not prepared for the ecstasy that was being thrown upon me. I struggled to maintain control of the senses of my body, losing the battle. I met every thrust with raising my hips up toward him in perfect unison.

As he slammed his massive body against and into me, my body tensed with the promise of a glorious orgasm. I felt my pussy quiver as the first wave started to wash over me. Grabbing on to his shoulders, pulling myself up to him, I screamed with my head arched back. He leaned back and supported my weight by grabbing beneath me, so that I could continue to ride him in a sitting/kneeling position. I ground my hips into his as the final wave of my orgasm washed over me.

Climbing off of him, I lay down in front of him on my stomach taking his still hard cock, glistening with my honey, into my mouth... completely. My lips grabbed him from the moment my mouth touched him, sliding down, all they way to the back of my throat. I swallowed a couple of times, relishing in the scent and taste of my juices on him, wanting his cum to mingle in my mouth. What a cocktail that will be!

I start to pump his cock in and out of my mouth, grabbing his balls in my hand, rolling them around in my hand gently, reaching a finger back to that tender spot behind, stroking lightly. He placed his hands in my hair guiding my head, setting the rhythm that suited him. I bring my knees beneath me, thrusting my ass high into the air as I continue to suck him.

With my head bobbing and my ass wiggling, I feel the familiar tightness to his balls just before he comes. I take him deep, opening my throat up to him. He shoots his first load full into my mouth. I hold it there as he continues to cum, bobbing on him until I feel him begin to go slack. Only then do I swallow and suck at him, urging all of his cum to come into my mouth. Once he is no longer erect, I withdraw and lay my head against his thigh, tracing my fingers across his belly. I see him panting. I feel his hands in my hair. I hear him moaning.

I climb back up his body, staying close. No words are spoken; we just lie in the cool moss catching our breath.

The sun is high in the sky and the sound of the water nearby is calling. We get up and go for a dip to cool off. I dive down under the surface. When I return...he is gone. Looking all over, I finally see that magnificent cat up on the ledge once again.

I commit this spot to memory, so I can find him again.

bigpapabare@2006