The Beast in The Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rushes to the back of the truck to follow my directions. I come up behind her and grab her by her hips as she finishes shuffling the kids' things onto the wagon and that side of the truck, clearing the other side. I pull her hips into me and press my hard cock passed her ass and between her legs. I spin her around and begin kissing her again, pushing her ass back against the bumper and holding her upper half with my right arm. I reach down and grab her under her ass and lift her up into the truck without breaking our kiss. I separate from her and take half a step back. I give a slight nod of my head to tell her to move deeper into the truck. She gives me a little show and sexily crawls back into the cargo section of the big ass SUV. I feel the devilish grin pulling up the left side of my mouth as I watch her. Once she is settled, I climb in after her and close the hatch behind me.

"It's high time we christen this truck!" I exclaim quietly and that is all the warning I give her before I leap on her like a wild animal.

She spreads her legs in open invitation. I reach down and start rubbing her little pussy through her soaked panties again as I return to hungrily kissing her.

I let go of the leash almost completely... I feel my inner beast burst to the forefront of my consciousness... The muscles tense across my body...

I am kissing her with an extreme amount of force and passion now. Rapidly changing the direction of my kiss, the depths of each thrust of my tongue into her mouth, the tempo with which I am stroking her pussy. Everything gets the intensity cranked up a few more pegs. I can feel that she is still amped way up from the attention I have been giving her thus far. I move my hands to her front and take a breast into each. I slow my tongue down some and then stop kissing her mouth and move instead to her cheek... then on to her ear. I kiss the outside edge of her ear gently, and run the tip of my tongue ever so lightly across the hot skin of her ear starting at the tip of the lobe.

Once my tongue reaches the top of her ear I move back down and suck the lobe into my mouth and give it a quick nibble in warning. I move back to kissing her mouth, and immediately after our lips make contact, I give her lower lip a bit more of a bite than I have thus far. I hold on for moment, feeling the hot wet softness of her lower lip between my teeth, giving her lip a small tug I pull back just a bit before releasing and I chase her receding lower lip, now fattening slightly from the pressure of the bite, back to her mouth where I resume kissing her without missing a beat. My attention turns back to her lovely tits, the flesh of them feels incredible clinched in my grip and I am taking a moment every so often to give each nipple a pinch and perhaps a slight twist or a tug through her shirt.

No bra. She was listening! Nicely done princess!

My blood is starting to really boil by this point, my cock is rock hard and I am grinding against her, her skirt is up so her juicy panties are starting to soak through my shorts to my underwater which are already wet from the inside due to my pre-cum. She is arching her back and lifting her hips to meet me..

She so good at that game! :D

I reach both of my hands up from her tits and take the collar of her shirt into them. Without warning I quickly, with a growl and a fierce motion, rip her shirt down the middle, exposing her bare breasts. She lets out a gasp, as her tits bounce free into the open air, that turns into a moan as I begin to devour her tits with my eyes. She looks breath taking, with her shirt torn open her flushed neck and shoulders are enchanting above her sexy rack... She is still catching her breath after her sexy little gasp... The heaving of her bare breasts draws me, and I lunge forward and grab a soft tit in each hand, bending as I do so my mouth is position... I suckle each nipple in turn, I'm intoxicated by the heat generated from all the blood flow to her erect nipples. I start out gentle, with lighter kisses and small nibbles, but soon I am sucking hard and giving her a few firmer bites. My tempo is starting to increase again as well... I kiss my way back up her neck, and to her mouth.

I am so fond of her mouth...

My hands have slidden down the length of her and are on her thighs now... I kiss her deeply with my tongue in her throat, and I slide my hands up her thighs to her pretty little panties... I lean back from the kiss and I pull the pussy soaked panties down to her knees, but not completely off. I hold her legs together with my hands wrapped around her thighs just at the knee and I lift them in front of me... I am afforded a splendid view of her gorgeous situation and I pause for a moment in all my animal lust just to stare... then I focus my gaze on my as of yet buckled belt and buttoned shorts. I let go of her legs with my right hand and fast as lightning my belt and shorts are unfastened... I reach into the tent of my boxer-briefs and pull out my pulsing unit... it is completely wet with my pre-cum, my underwear are almost as wet as hers... once my cock is free I resume holding her legs with both hands... I rub my achingly hard dick along the length of her lovely little pussy which is protruding between her closed legs... I rub the head of my cock against her clit a few times then slide it back down her slit, then I push just the head of my cock into the amazingly warm entrance of her pussy, then pull back out and rub the head against her glorious asshole... I press my cock a little harder on her asshole, again a hint of things to come... I pull back my hips, let go of her legs and get down on my hands and knees and dive at her pussy...

She tastes amazing!

I can taste trace amounts of my pre-cum mixed with her juices... I begin to lap up her wetness with my tongue, taking long swipes with my tongue flattened out... I nuzzle my face down into her snatch with a quick side-to-side motion, letting the tip of my tongue bounce off of her clit with each pass... I give her a long downward lick with the underside of my tongue starting at her clit and working my way down... I stop for a moment at the dripping wet entrance and stick my tongue as deep as I can into her... After fucking her with my tongue a few more times, I pull out make a quick swipe with my tongue pointed further down onto her asshole and work my tongue around a quick circle before returning to her pussy... I focus on her clit for a time, applying a few of my higher level moves with my tongue...

I start to finger her while I tongue her clit in the small patterns that will produce the response I want from her body... I pump my fingers into her a few times before I remove them and switch to rubbing her clit with my fingers and licking down her pussy towards the opening again... I feel her tense just a bit as my tongue nears her asshole, but I stop short and begin to switch back to licking up her pussy... She lets out a small whimper and pulls her hips away from me slightly and lifts so that her asshole is in front of my mouth again... A small laugh escapes me, and I flick my tongue onto her asshole again for just the briefest of moments before moving back to her pussy... this time I grab her legs and yank her towards me, bringing her pussy to my mouth...

MMMMmm... how fucking hot is it that she absolutely loves it when I lick her ass?!... Wait for it...

"Ooohh... mmmm... baaabbby... baby please..." I hear her moaning above me.

"Please whaaat..?" I mumble into her clit as I bring a finger up to her asshole and start rubbing lightly.

"Please baby..." she moans again.

I increase the force and speed with which I am tonguing her clit, sucking it up against my top teeth and flicking it quickly with my tongue in a rapid rubbing motion... and I stop rubbing her asshole just long enough to flick my tongue down to it again for a quick swirl before returning to her clit...

"PLEASE PRESTON!... LICK MY ASS!" she exclaims, the raw need in it is almost enough to make me blow my load.

"MM mm mmmmm..." I teasingly hum into her pussy.

"PLEEEEeeeeeAASSE!?" She begs.

Now I comply... I move my tongue down to her asshole... I put a finger on either side of her throbbing clit... I start licking her asshole with passion, working my tongue in a repeating ripple over it... I start to rock both fingers back and forth across her steaming clitorous, slow for a few repititions then faster and harder... I alternate between slower and faster paces of rubbing her clit and tonguing her asshole, moving my tongue in tight figure eights and pausing to ripple tongue firmly against her... Soon I have her bucking like crazy...

"UH! UH! UH!... OOOOOH! UH! OHMYGOD! AAAaaaahhh... baby it feels sooo goood... oh BABY! DON'T STOP BABY DON'T STOP!" She screams out.

MMMMmm... she's so vocal for me! FUCK! She loves the way I make her feel!

I feel her body starting to tense against me... she grabs for something to hold on to...

"OH PRESTON! OH PRESTON! OH PRESTON! GOD PRESTON! OHMYGODPRESTONIMGONNACUM! DON'TSTOPDON'TSTOPDON'TSTOPDON'TSTOP!!

OOOOHHHHH PPPRRESSSSTON! OH! OH! OH!"

I stop what I am doing, push her legs to the side, and slam my cock into her... I lose track of reality again... I can't see straight... I am slamming into her with all my strength... each thrust is putting so much force on my cock it almost hurts... sweat is streaming down my back, down my arms, down my face... I shake the sweat from my face and continue my fierce, almost savage thrusts... pulling her against me... I can barely hear her moaning loudly through the rushing of blood in my ears... The thrusts are landing even harder now... I am starting to white out... I slam into her with more force than I had previously thought possible as my orgasm explodes through me and out my cock... I feel my cum blasting out of me... I can't stop the wild thrashing for quite some time as I cry out...

"OH FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!... OH FUCK BABY!"

I cum for what feels like days... white light flooding my vision... my ears ringing and surging like I'm near loud machinery... The vision starts to return to my eyes and the ringing in my ears begins to subside... At some point I must have collapsed onto her because I am laying on her heavily, my chest heaving as my thrusts slow to a stop... I just lie on top of her for a minute with my cock still inside of her, catching my breath... eventually I rise and remove my cock from her... I savor the sight of my cum spilling out of her for a moment before she cups her hand under it. I lean up against the inside of the truck as she grabs for wet wipes to clean herself up with. I look around at the fogged windows of the truck and laugh.

It's gonna be a good visit!

12