The Beast of Red Mountain

Story Info
Bigfoot hunter's wife, discovers the beast.
4.4k words
4.28
49.4k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Pennsylvania, here we come." Phillip said and laughed. "You excited, honey?" He asked his wife, Michelle.

Michelle just rolled her eyes and leaned back in her seat. Phillip Santelli and his wife, Michelle, were traveling to Columbia County, Pennsylvania. Making the trip from New York in their RV. Phillip was a bigfoot hunter, fascinated by the tale since he was a child. He went on regular trips to different places, making attempts to discover the creature.

Michelle has never found the topic of bigfoot interesting, in fact, she thinks it's downright foolish. After years of annoyance and begging, she finally gave in and agreed to come with Phillip on his trip.

"Aww, come on now. I'm sure you'll love it when you get there." Phillip said.

"I highly doubt that, Phil. I'm a city girl, my place isn't in the woods." Michelle replied snappishly.

Michelle and Phillip were high school sweethearts. Marrying soon after they graduated from high school. Twenty-six years of marriage has been a long road. Michelle takes pride in her appearance, unlike her husband. At 44, Michelle was still quite a catch, with her long red hair, big brown eyes and toned body. Her 34DD bust doesn't hurt either.

Her husband on the other hand, was the complete opposite. A fat slob, to be honest. Michelle reflects often of the old days, and the man she fell in love with. A strapping young man with broad shoulders with an italian, tought guy attitude. A far cry from what she has now.

"You're wrong, Michelle. Totally wrong. It's beautiful up there this time of year." Phillip told her.

"Tell me something, Phil. Over the years, after all the trips, have you even seen anything that suggests that bigfoot could exist?" Michelle asked.

"Well, no. I mean, I haven't seen one, but that doesn't mean they're not real. Seeing one is all about luck. But, Arnold has seen one. He swears by it!" Phillip explained.

"Oh sure, I bet Arnold has. Tell me, is Arnold still living with his mom?" Michelle asked.

"What's that got to do with anything?" Phillip replied.

Michelle scoffed and shook her head. Phillip's buddies were joining them on their 'search'. Mike and Arnold. Mike was a divorcee and drew a disability check, he had a lot of free time. Arnold was a thirty something, fast food worker who lived with his mom. Michelle loathed the idea of spending a weekend with them in the woods.

The Santelli's soon arrived in Red Mountain. Michelle had never been there, but had seen pictures took by Phillip. She laughed when she saw the campsite, in a rec area.

"Really?" Michelle exclaimed.

Phillip turned to Michelle with a look of confusion, "What?"

"This is where you intend to find bigfoot? In a public camping area?" Michelle scoffed.

"This is where most of the sightings have happened. Bigfoots have been seen out here, peeping in tents and stealing food. This is a great place to search." Phillip explained.

As they pulled into the campsite, Michelle saw Mike and Arnold. She never met them, but heard plenty about them from her husband. Phillip put in the RV in park and immediately hopped out to greet his friends.

"Hey!" Phillip yelled as he ran to Mike and Arnold with open arms.

The guys shared a group hug and greeted one another. Michelle stepped out and went to greet them herself.

"Well, golly! That's a woman!" Mike complimented her.

Michelle could already sense ignorance, but she forced a smile, "Hi." She replied.

"Wow! Just, wow! Phillip showed us a few pictures of you, but damn. You're even prettier in person." Arnold said.

"Thanks. That's very kind of you to say." Michelle said with a nervous grin.

"Alright, that's enough of you guys ogling my wife. Let's get to business." Phillip demanded.

The guys huddled in a group and started discussing their 'strategy'. Michelle looked around at the camping grounds and noticed how laid-back it was. There were vending machines and picnic tables. Not really the setup for a few days of roughing it.

"Like the fucking boy scouts." Michelle uttered.

"Hey, honey! We're gonna get some firewood, be back in a little bit!" Phillip yelled as he walked with Mike and Arnold to the treeline.

Michelle slapped her neck and winced, the bugs were awful there. She huffed and stomped her foot, "Why did I come here? This is stupid!" She snapped.

***

A few hours later, the men had a campfire going and were roasting wieners over the open fire. It was late in the evening now and the sun had almost gone down. Michelle stepped out of the RV, wearing a flannel shirt over her tank top and had a pair of jean shorts on. As she sat by the fire with the guys, she slapped her leg and growled with irritation.

"Honey, the extra clothing was a good idea, but pants would have been a much better idea." Phillip observed and chuckled.

"I didn't bring any pants. I didn't know the bugs up here were gonna be such a pain!" Michelle said.

"Well thank goodness for that! Lovely legs like that, shouldn't be covered." Arnold said.

Michelle leered at Arnold and simply ignored his comment.

"Arnold, come on man. That's Phil's wife. Show a little respect." Mike said.

"Hmm, yes. Thank you, Mike." Michelle replied.

Mike looked at Michelle and gave her a wink.

"Can we get to business?" Phillip huffed.

"Yes, sir. Where do we begin?" Mike asked.

"How many sighting have been reported here this summer?" Phillip asked.

"There's been two. One was only a few weeks ago." Arnold said.

"Alright, let's finish our dinner and get to work. I want to try wood knocks first, see if we can get a response." Phillip explained.

"I'm sorry, wood knocks?" Michelle asked.

"Oh, yeah. The best way to try to get bigfoot to communicate." Mike said as he reached beside him and showed a baseball bat.

"You see, honey. You hit a tree with a bat or any stick that's hard enough, and then you wait for a response." Phillip told her.

"Uh, huh. Sounds fun. Well, I'm gonna return to the RV where the bugs don't bite and there's a softer surface to sit on, than a piece of wood." Michelle said.

"What? I thought you could join us." Phillip said.

"No, honey. This isn't what I do." Michelle replied.

"I could think of something a lot more fun to do." Arnold said.

"Like what?" Phillip asked.

"Hmm, well. How about we all go inside the RV. With Michelle being here, a gangbang sounds like a hell of a lot more fun, than squatching." Arnold said with a grin.

Michelle's mouth dropped and she glared at Arnold. Then she looked to Phil, in hopes he would defend her.

"Good luck with that, pal. I can't even convince her to take it up the butt." Phillip said and laughed.

All the guys started laughing and slapping their knees. Michelle was pissed!

"Let me tell you something, Arnold. Me fucking you, wouldn't happen even in your wildest dreams. And you, Phil! You need to get that little dick of yours, hard before you can stick it anywhere!" Michelle exclaimed.

Phil and Arnold had mournful looks on their faces, but Mike nearly fell out of his seat, laughing hysterically. Michelle stomped away to the RV, walking inside and slamming the door shut! She sat in the RV and took a moment to calm down, the guys headed out not long after. Looking out the window, she could see them disappearing into the treeline.

"Hope bigfoot finds you and kicks your ass." Michelle whispered and jerked the curtain down.

Michelle was finally alone and took the opportunity to unwind. Getting out of her clothes and retrieving her silk robe from her bag. With nothing on underneath, but her g-string. A glass of wine and a book was all the comfort she needed, sitting on the couch and enjoying the peace and quiet. About three chapters into her book, she heard the faint noise of footsteps coming from outside. Slow steps, she could hear the gravel crunching and sliding as it moved.

Followed by low grunts and heavy breathing. Michelle turned her head and listened carefully. Whoever it was, they were moving to the front of the RV. There was a loud grunt, followed by two quick grunts, "Are they fucking with me?" Michelle wondered. She got the idea that the guys were outside the RV, boredom and stupidity were their achilles heel. Michelle wasn't in the mood for their tricks and was determined to let them know. She slammed her book on the couch and downed what wine she had left in her glass.

She walked over to the door and kicked it open. Leaning outside, she looked for one of the guys, but she couldn't see anyone.

"Guys! I'm not in the mood for this shit!" Michelle yelled.

It was dead quiet, not even a cricket could be heard. Michelle stepped outside and looked around. Walking to the back of the RV and peeping around the corner, no one was there. She walked to the front of the RV and had a look. Her train of thought soon changed when a pungent odor hit her nostrils. She gagged and her eyes teared up. Looking up, she noticed the rays of light coming from inside the RV. Wiping her eyes and trying to get a better look, her eyes picked up something.

A few feet in front of the RV, she saw what looked like a shoulder, but covered in long, shaggy hair. She wiped her eyes again and looked a second time. Focused on the shoulder, she was frozen still, she tried to muster up the courage to speak, but couldn't. Then, the shoulder moved and a large mass covered the rays of light. Instinctively, Michelle darted away and headed for the door of the RV. As she neared the door, she looked over her shoulder to see if something was chasing her, as she lifted her foot up to the steps, she missed the step and fell on them.

Michelle was about to get up, that's when she heard it! Something was standing behind her, its breathing was deep and it was only mere inches away from her. Michelle turned her head slightly, trying to see it, from what little light shown outside, she could make out a dark figure. Michelle propped herself up on one knee and prepared to get up, when it suddenly took a step forward! Michelle jumped and landed on her back on the steps when she saw him. There, standing before her very eyes, was bigfoot.

He was taller than any man she had ever seen, his shoulders looked to be as wide as she was tall. He was truly a monstrous being. Michelle tried climbing up the steps backwards, she couldn't look away from him. As she moved, he poked his head inside and was staring straight down at her. Michelle froze, too frightened to move. The bigfoot cocked his head slightly and looked down her body, Michelle nearly screamed when she realized that she was totally exposed. Her robe must have came loose when she fell.

The bigfoot gawked at her and let out a long grunt, obviously enticed by what he was seeing. He reached inside and moved his hand toward Michelle, she squealed and scampered away. But she was trapped, he was blocking her only exit. The bigfoot contorted his large body in the doorway and squeezed in. Michelle fixed her robe and held her arms tightly around her chest, watching in terror as he made his way in.

As he entered and stood, Michelle was awestruck by his size. The top of his head grazed the ceiling, he had to be at least seven foot tall. He was covered in thick, black hair, only his face, chest, hands and feet showed any skin. His feet were gigantic, aptly named that's for sure. As Michelle studied him more, she noticed something between his legs. A monstroua cock, that was semi-erect. Michelle's jaw dropped, it was the biggest she'd ever seen. While she was distracted by his cock, bigfoot made a step towards her.

Michelle jerked her head up and watched as he approached her. She contemplated running, but it was too late. Bigfoot was chest to face with her and she had nowhere to go. He reached out and ran his finger along her cheek, sliding back and fiddling with her hair. Michelle couldn't breathe, his scent was bad enough outside in the air, but now her face was practically buried in his chest. As he pulled his hand back, he started trailing down her neck and towards her chest.

She felt his finger lap over her breasts, with her tight hug around herself, she was pressing her large tits together and showing some great cleavage. Bigfoot ran his finger right in between her tits. Michelle snorted as she sucked her breath in, his finger was rough and big. He pulled his finger out and quickly drove it back in, fingering her cleavage. Michelle began to shake and tried moving his hand away.

His excitement grew and he pressed his body up against Michelle, her body was being crushed between him and the table that she was against, she fell back on the table and locked her legs shut. She felt like she was at his mercy at that moment, bigfoot grabbed her legs and separated them with ease. She leaned up and looked down at him, the first thing she saw, was his cock, now fully erect. It looked almost human, but the size was absolutely not! From her point of view, she guessed it to be at least a foot long and the girth was intimidating as well.

Bigfoot pressed against her mound and Michelle could feel his cock slide up her stomach. She was so preoccupied with keeping her robe closed, that she neglected the thought that the only thing standing between her and his cock, was her frilly g-string. With his great height, he was at a bit of a disadvantage. He wasn't level with Michelle, he began spreading his legs out to the sides and he lowered himself to her level. As Michelle watched him get into position, she felt his cock head press against her pussy.

He poked and prodded his cock against her pussy, the g-string kept him from entering. He began to take notice of the problem and started inspecting, Michelle felt his rough finger brush against her pussy lips and the strap was lifted up. Nothing was in his way now. He leaned over the table and guided his cock into Michelle's quivering pussy, Michelle's mouth shot open and she shook as he made his way in!

***

Mike banged his baseball bat against the tree with all his might, making a loud knock sound that echoed in the woods. The guys went quiet and listened carefully for a response. After a minute or two, there was nothing.

"How bout we pack in, huh guys?" Phillip asked.

"Yeah, might as well. Damn shame, I was really hoping to hear something tonight." Mike replied.

"Well, you don't win em' all." Phillip said.

The guys started heading back to the campsite after a night of failure. Two hours of wood knocks and howls and not one response. The campsite wasn't a long walk away and soon, the guys could see the RV off in the distance.

"Hey, Phil. Can I ask you something?" Arnold asked.

"Yeah, bud. Anything." Phillip replied.

"I just want you to know, I didn't any disrespect by what I said earlier. You know, about the gangbang." Arnold explained.

Phil laughed and shook his head, "I know. Don't worry about it." Phillip told him.

"But, just rhetorically speaking. If Michelle was up for something like that, would you be up for it?" Arnold asked.

"Huh? What are you getting at?" Phillip asked.

"Well, maybe you can ask her. See if she likes the idea." Arnold explained.

Phillip stopped walking and placed his hand on Arnold's chest, "Now look here, I'm only gonna say this once. That ain't happening. Michelle is my wife and I love her. And, the only guy that's gonna be fucking her, is this guy right here." Phillip said gesturing his thumb towards himself.

As the guys walked into camp, they picked up the sounds of something squeaking. They walked in a little further, spiining around, trying to determine the source of the noise.

"Hey, Phil! You better come look at this." Mike called out.

Phil walked over to Mike and before he could ask him anything, he noticed the RV. The entire vehicle was rocking and the squeaking was coming from it, then they heard the moans and cries of Michelle.

"What the fuck is going on here?" Phil exclaimed.

Phil ran to the RV and stepped inside, "What the hell-" He started to say as he looked up.

Phil saw a dark mass bent over the table inside the RV. Its legs were sprawled out wide and his hips were trashing up against the table. Then, Phil noticed the pale, tone legs sticking out from its sides, with each hard thrust, Michelle's feet bounced and shook, wildly! Phil began to mumble and shook all over, gathering his senses, he yelled to the top of his lungs, "Michelle!"

Bigfoot swung around and locked eyes with Phil, Michelle laid still on the table; covered in sweat and black hairs stuck to her body. Bigfoot puffed out his chest and roared, Phil's ears rung by the sound and he staggered back and tripped down the steps and fell outside. The guys quickly ran to him and then, bigfoot leaped outside, landing right in front of Mike and Arnold's faces. Arnold screamed hysterically and started crying. Mike jumped back and starting screaming every curse word imaginable.

Bigfoot stomped his foot and challenged the guys. They all backed off, but Phillip grabbed the baseball bat from Mike and starting cussing bigfoot.

"You son of a bitch! I'll knock your head off!" Phil yelled as he shook the bat at bigfoot.

Michelle came running out of the RV, covering herself with her robe. She ran in front of bigfoot and lifted her arms in attempt to shield him.

"No! Don't hurt him!" Michelle cried.

Phil looked at her like she was crazy, "What are you doing? he doesn't deserve your protection. He was raping you!" Phillip exclaimed.

Michelle shook her head, "No. He didn't force me, honey." Michelle said.

"Wh-what? You mean you let him?" Phillip asked with tears in his eyes.

"Honey, he's like an animal. He doesn't understand. He can't control his temptations. I'm fine, he didn't hurt me." Michelle explained.

Phil stared at Michelle with an angry expression, he bit his lip and shook his fists.

"I'm gonna kill him! You better fucking move!" Phil yelled as he drew back the baseball bat to swing.

Michelle covered her face with her arms, "No!" She cried out.

Bigfoot quickly swept up Michelle in his arm and darted away. Michelle could feel the air blowing her hair as he ran quickly into the woods. The guys tried chasing after them, Michelle could hear Phillip yelling, but soon the sound of brush and leaves crushing were all she could hear.

***

Bigfoot ran for what seemed to be miles. Running through the woods and crashing through brush; Michelle tightly tucked under his right arm. Michelle's body shook like a rag doll as he made abrupt turns and leapt over downed timber. He finally stopped at a rock overhang, he was panting heavily, his cock was still erect and bobbed up and down by his labored breathing. Gently, he laid Michelle on the ground. Hunkering down, he slowly crept out to the edge, looking over the woods from his high point of view. Listening and looking, making sure no one was behind.

The ground of the overhang was soft and the dirt was very dry. Michelle ran her hands down along her legs; scratched and cut from being whisked through brush. She looked at bigfoot, who was attentively watching the woods, jerking his head from left to right. After a few minutes, he seemed to calm down, he stopped breathing so hard and relaxed, inching closer inside the overhang. Michelle was beginning to feel fearful, wondering what exactly was in store for her.

Was he helping her? Or, was he merely keeping her for his own carnal pleasures? Michelle began to tremble as she pondered the possibilities, "He could kill me for all I know, if these things truly are intelligent, then he may consider me a risk. I know of his existence." Michelle thought. Bigfoot walked over next to her and crouched down; staring at her. Michelle locked eyes with him, but she couldn't stop herself from shaking. "What is he thinking?" Michelle wondered. As she looked into his eyes, he moved his hand quickly and Michelle flinched as she saw him move. Reaching down, he grabbed the tip of his cock.

12