The Beat Goes On

Story Info
A trip to the summer cabin.
1.9k words
4.16
19.6k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sunshine is dancing off the lake in silver flashes of quiet peaks and valleys, as we pull into the long drive to our summer cabin. I look over and see the smile of anticipation on your face. This pleases me so much, I let out a silent sigh of appreciation. I love it when you are at this place within you, within us.

Parking just in front of the wind whipped love shack, that still wears the name you gave it, Eternity...

I love that name, and how your little play on words was just so perfect. Eternity, yes that's where we'll be together... In Eternity.

Coming around to the passenger side, opening my door, you smile and say "Shall we, my lady?"

I smile at that little joke we share again "Of course, kind Sir." This brings a big grin to your face that spreads like butter, smoothing over the life lines there.

I step from the car, my white cotton dress lifting, giving you a view of the legs, you know so well.

You have traveled upon them with more awareness than your own, at times in our lives. A wind stirs, and our hair is blown awry... I love this feeling... The wind, the peace, your love..

Is there anything more that two could need?

Not too me, I am complete in this moment... All such moments.

We walk hand in hand into our Eternity.. The care takers have everything ready for us. The cabin is just more lovely each time we are here. You pull me close and hug me tightly to you... It's so hard to breathe, and who wants too? I love this intensity of electrical current that dances between us.

You draw back, looking into my eye's with the love you have blessed me with in every way..

"My darling precious one, I must have you now." I, being only to happy to oblige, respond in the role you have awarded me. "Yes Sir, let me please you... this one is happy to do so." I kneel in front of you. Your fingers run through my hair like a young child through the meadow...

Pressing my face to your knees, I kiss you as I rub my head back and forth across your legs... Once again we share this, the way only we can. Within our love, deeper than roles, deeper than this moment. Life, in a certain primal fashion.

I move up and press my hot lips to your groin as you are stirred to a rock like erection... I love that my submission does this to you, though I know that it's not only in this role.. It is us in our entirety.

I unzip your slacks, and letting the beautiful cock loose, I cup your balls in my hand and begin to trace the warm veins with the other. My legs spread of their own accord, my breathing coming now in great heaves, I desire you so much... I must have you, now and every time we are able. My lips are moist and silky as they cover your cock, which is already weeping soft tears of pre-cum... I adore that in you, your desire, so much like mine.. Always just below the surface, awaiting any opportunity to be released. I begin to flick my tongue on the fluid, drawing it into me, needing this for sustenance of my life, very soul..

My hands continue cupping and massaging your balls, with firm, yet soft pressure. I slide down to the root of your cock and back again in slow, languid motion.. My tongue flicks and darts all along the way. I cup your ass cheek in the other hand and trace lines in it with my nails...

Your fingers reach down and begin to pinch the nipples through the low cut, soft, filmy garment there. I rarely wear a bra, so their close to hand and easily stirred to new stone like firmness. Moans release onto your cock, your breath is sucked in with that feeling... You are so aroused now, as I am...

As you alternate pinching and massaging my nipples, I draw you deeper into the firm wet mouth. While it greedily feeds on you, yet feeds you as well...

Each time I suck you in, I lick and flick my tongue over your hot, pulsating cock... I bring my hand up to my mouth and while your cock is still sliding back and forth in it, I place a finger there and taking the saliva onto it... Your balls are still being massaged by the other hand as the nails gently trace the line that separates them, dancing down to the spot just behind them. I gently insert my fingertip, wet with my saliva into your anus. You moan lowly, legs trembling a little..

I love the way you respond to my attentions... You take my head into your hands and pull my head up slightly, not letting me stop, just looking into my eyes as I continue this intense sucking... I slide my finger deeper into your ass, back and forth slowly at first, still sucking in time with it.

Drawing you deeper into me, pushing farther inside your tight, sensitive dark hole.. Your hips begin to move in steady cadence with my mouth, my finger. As my other hand draws your balls up against my face rubbing my chin as I dive deeper onto you... Pushing into your ass now with ease, back and forth, sucking, licking with each new pass.

My eyes shine with this desire, as with every time we make love. It is never just fucking, although it's not always slow... My finger glides rapidly in and out of your ever more relaxed ass... I begin to push against that point inside it just behind your balls, that makes you shoot like a volcano...

And your balls tighten and I feel your shaking, as I know now how close you are. I suck harder, faster, flicking, twirling tongue around the head, with every thrust... You drive your hips into my face faster, harder, needing to cum now... My moans are more frequent now, I am close too... Pleasing you does this to me... Back and forth into your ass, up and down onto your cock, sucking, pushing, sucking.. flicking... pushing... sucking... flicking... pushing... gliding.. hotter,wetter, faster.

You cry out "Yes my Pet, that's it, take it now... My God, I'm cumming... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

Your hot jism shoots like a geyser against the back of my throat.

I keep pushing into your ass, swallowing and licking you still.

My body is over taken with shivers as I begin to cum all down my legs, dripping onto the wooden floor. A searing light flashes through my mind, I cannot think, I cannot see, only feel. I am more alive at this moment than every moment before, and until the next one.. My toes curl, it feels as if the toenails will be blown off any second now... I shake harder... Your cum still shoots out as you pull out of my mouth and spray the rest of your cum onto my face, it splatters onto my lips, chin, into my hair.. Another wave onto my throat and chest.

Your hands reach down and rub the hot, sticky love juice into my skin. Taking your fingers, pushing them into my mouth.. Pulling me up to you, kissing me passionately... Your hands travel over my body like a well known journey, stopping at all your favorite sights. "Precious Pet, I love you so" you look into my eyes with the joy we each feel in one another... I know that this is but one moment of the many we will share. "Sir, this one could not love you more."

A sly grin passes over your lips as you say "That remains to be seen, does it not, Pet?" You take me to the floor and place me on all fours, pushing my head down until it rests there. I know that I need not speak...

`````````````````````````````````

"Your silence is comforting, pet, as is the way your body trembles with anticipation."

You slowly walk around me... observing my precious form there before you. The rounded curves, the way my breasts press against the floor, my face, still sticky with your cum on the floor. You walk around me, returning to my ass. Yes, that ass... So inviting. The fire crackles and casts shadows upon my prone form.

You take the handcuffs and drag them thru the cleft of my ass, up my spine, to the back of my neck. The cold metal gives me a start, but the clinking of the metal links gives me a warning of what to expect.

In an instant, you have my wrists behind me and the cuffs snapped tight.

You grab my hair sharply and pull me to my knees.

"My lovely pet... my lovely pet", you whisper in my ear.

Walking in front of me, you then kneel and look into my eyes daring me to look away.

With our eyes locked onto each other, I feel the cool steel of the nipple clamp tighten on my left nipple, then the right. I feel a long chain fall to the floor, it's slight weight giving a tug at my hard, aching nipples. My breath is sucked in quickly. A moment of doubt flashes through my mind as it always does, will I be up to the steps of this ever changing dance we share.

You step back, admiring your efforts. Stroking and rubbing your cock to life.

You are pleased with what you have done... Very pleased thus far.

You give a final testing tug, very abrupt to each of the clamps, to see me wince. Yes, that is a thing of beauty.

Then, as you walk around behind me, I hear the air split by the crop, as you test it's flex.

"Pet, it is time."

I bend forward on all fours.

You take the long chain and lay it over the links that join my cuffs... You pull and the clamps begin to slowly and evenly stretch my nipples. As you pull tighter, the chain finds its way to my clit, I feel each small link run over my swollen clit... The chain, as you pull even tighter, snaps to my dripping slit and moves over my tender ass.

Slowly doing this, letting me soak in each link as it forms to me, binds me ever tighter.

"Now we must begin pet"

With a quick flick of the wrist, the crop finds my ass.. The unexpected touch of stinging leather makes me jump. I wince and try to move away... You jerk the chain... My nipples are suddenly taunt, my clit rubbed hard by the metal. Another swift flick and the crop falls across my ass. Another jerk of the chain. My nipples on fire... My ass stinging... My clit and cunt raw from the chain... Again... SMACK!!!

The crop raises a lovely red welt on my ass... You hear me moan.. A moan of pain and pleasure as the chain does it work on my nipples... They are becoming sore, stretched so very hard.

SMACK!!!

I anticipated that slice of the crop and moved my ass into the crop. Yes, you see, we're at the point now where I am showing you how much I can take it. Sweat runs between my breasts, down the crack of my ass. New gooseflesh rises upon already perspiration slicked skin... SMACK, YANK, SMACK, YANK. The alternating rhythm of the crop on my now stinging red ass and my sore nipples soon wears away any diffidence I might have... My ass now tries to move from under the crop... Making the next flick of your wrist all the more painful.

"Now that you are warmed up, my pet... I think we can get started"