The Beat Meet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You show me yours and I'll show you mine." I offered.

"My what, Phil?"

Anna's green eyes remained fixed on my face as she moved the tip of the truncheon closer to her mouth and dabbed at it with her tongue. She looked like a cat lapping up a bowl of cream. And if I hadn't been trapped inside that collapsing wreck of a chair I'd have pounced on her. No normal man could be expected to ignore that kind of cock teasing. What in hell's name sort of teacher was this?

"If I was going to do what I wanted to with you, Anna, the first thing I'd do would be to tell you to take off your shirt."

"Well . . . " She seemed to be thinking about the idea.. "You first. Show me what's under that helmet."

I lifted up the helmet and dropped it on the floor. Anna's green eyes seemed to widen as she looked down at the bulge underneath my fly buttons.

"Good lord, am I responsible for that?"

"Yes, of course you bloody well are, woman. You think I can watch you licking that thing without getting a stonking great stalk on!"

The teacher laughed and lowered the truncheon. "Well, I'd better stop inflaming your passions then. But I did make a promise. Do you still want me to take my shirt off?"

"God, yes, please!"

I didn't care what I said as long as she did it. And if she did, if she got undressed with me sitting there watching her, nobody could blame me afterwards for starting anything.

"Oh, well, if it's to help the police with their enquiries, I suppose that's all right. But wouldn't it be more comfortable if you undid your fly buttons? Or shall I undo them for you?"

"Please. Yes, please, Anna."

"All right then, Phil. We'll let your pet out for some fresh air, but only if he promises not to bite me."

She laughed again, picked up the kitchen chair and moved it closer to the armchair. When she sat down, those enticing knees were pressed against mine and Anna was leaning forward over my legs, her long fingernails working at my top button. It was tight and difficult to undo. The next one was even tighter and took even longer for her to unfasten. My opened hands found themselves sliding up along her arms and up to her shoulders. Anna gasped as I massaged them all.

"Careful, officer. You don't know your own strength and I need to concentrate on this job -- there that's another one undone. Phil, are you not wearing anything under this uniform?"

"No," I confessed. "I never wear any underpants. I don't think they're healthy."

"Well, everything I can see so far seems very healthy."

The head of my cock was poking up out of my trousers, the rest of the shaft still hidden in them like a periscope in the sea. The teacher's fingers were exploring the whole appendage though, running over the serge uniform as if she wanted to know how much still remained to come to the surface. Perhaps Anna was impressed, because she gasped. Or perhaps she gasped because my hands had dropped lower, to help her bra in supporting the weight of those big, matronly breasts. And I can tell you they felt wonderful, resting in the palms of my hands as if they were over ripe fruit ready to have the juice slowly squeezed out of them.

"Phil, thank you, but I can't see what I'm doing with your arms in the way." Anna said, as if I was only holding a door open for her.

I let go of her tits. But I promised myself I'd be back. The teacher sighed and bent forward again, unfastening another fly button. My cock was still half trapped though, still pointing back with the eye at the top looking up at me. Anna lifted up her right hand, dabbed the top of her right index finger with her tongue, then put the finger down and pressed the tip lightly onto the bottom of my cock's head, on the border between the smooth curve and my circumcised foreskin. I moaned and gripped her shoulders again. It felt as if my collar was now five sizes smaller than it had been.

"Is that the first kiss it's had in this town, Phil?"

"Yes. And God, it felt good."

Again I heard that deep throated laugh. "I bet it won't be the last. I'm sure a worm this size will soon be getting some nibbles from the local girls. Just be careful one of them doesn't put a hook in it."

She quickly unfastened the last two fly buttons and my best friend stood up free and unfettered, although he was leaning to one side like the Tower of Pisa. Until Anna put both her hands on the shaft, one above the other and held my prick straight. Then she leaned back, still keeping the double grip, her arms straight out and down in front of her.

"My God," she whispered, "It ought to have a brass plate on it: 'This monument was raised by pubic subscription'. Phil, do you know why good time girls used to wear lipstick in ancient Rome?"

"No." What the fuck was she talking about?

"It was so they could find out which of them could fellate a man the deepest. By seeing which shade of lipstick was spread the furthest along his penis. They'd have a real challenge here, wouldn't they?"

"Nobody ever taught that kind of thing in my history classes," I said with absolute truth. "I wish they had. It would have made school a lot more interesting."

Anna kept me straight up and down with her left hand while she used her right one to stroke my cock as she had done the truncheon. My brain seemed to be swelling up and trying to push my eyes out of their sockets.

"Phil, the only thing you need to know about history is that might is right. And I like strong men who take what they want. Why don't you pretend I used to be one of your teachers and this is your chance to get your own back for every punishment I ever gave you?"

I could hardly believe my ears -- nothing remotely like this had ever happened to me in my life before. But if there was ever a time for asking for an invitation to be repeated, this certainly wasn't it. One grab of her wrist, another at her elbow, a good pull and Anna was sprawling down on top of me, face down and gasping as I maneuvered her around until I had that plump derriere across my knees. A gift from lady luck, and I thanked her with a laying on of hands rite. Well, one palm, actually, slamming down half a dozen times, and every one connecting hard, hard enough to raise a cloud of dust if there had been any in that tight red skirt. What was underneath it was certainly smarting because Anna began bellowing after every slap. It had something of the sound of a cow overdue for a milking and I hoped to God there was nobody within earshot.

"Pax, pax, you big brute," she pleaded.

I stopped laying on the heavy ones and gave her some love taps instead, spacing them out with plenty of firm rubbing over each quivering haunch. The head teacher was squirming around and moaning, her hipbone rubbing up against my own boner. Jesus, I couldn't keep this game up for much longer. My hand came down again, one blow, but at full strength, hard enough for Mrs Morrison to bounce forward several inches and kick her high heels up off the floor.

"Yeoow!! No, no, please, Phil. I'll do anything you want me to, anything."

"Stand up."

She huffed and puffed getting back onto her feet, although she made the movement about as quickly as she could and I didn't mind, much, because I had a chance to grab a quick feel of a tit as Anna was rising. No wonder she was struggling, with all that top hamper to lift up.

"Shirt off."

Anna kept giggling, standing by the side of the chair and undoing her buttons as I stroked the backs of her knees. The hot silky patches of skin underneath her tights trembled, then even more so as I lifted up the hem of her skirt on the top of my hand. My fingers swirled higher up her left calf. The shirt came off, sliding along her arms in an untidy bunch of flower patterned fabric. Sliding along, removed and tossed over the back of the kitchen chair without Anna moving a step. Underneath the shirt was a massive pair of low cut blue bra cups with a pink ribbon sewn in a bow between them, not to mention enough cleavage for a ferret to hide in. Anna looked down, ran her hands over the cups and purred. It sounded like the voice over for one of those ads about putting a tiger in your fuel tank. In my case, getting a tigress to give you a wank.

At the very back of my mind was the notion that it would be interesting to make a few inquiries about Mr Morrison. I could easily imagine him as prematurely bent and aged, the used up remains of a strong man married to a stronger woman who was permanently on heat. But this didn't seem like a good time to mention him. Without waiting for any order from me Anna began unbuttoning and unzipping the top of her skirt. I grabbed at the bottom of it and tugged the waistband down over her wide hips. The sight of the head teacher twisting around like a Turkish belly dancer as she wriggled herself out of the skirt's waistband was completely illegal -- an incitement to riotous behavior if ever there was one. The skirt suddenly began falling of its own weight, down and down, over my hand and arm, then ending up in a pile around Anna's feet. She kicked it aside, laughed, knelt down by the side of the chair and leaned forward over the armrest. The tip of a warm wet tongue touched me where her finger had before.

"Do you know much latin, Phil?"

God, that collar was strangling me!

"No." I croaked.

"Well, if anybody ever asks you, fellatio is the past principle of the latin word fellare, which means to suck. Do you think I can do something to help you remember that?"

"Yes. Yes, I think you can help me remember that!"

Suddenly I was looking down at a mass of red hair and good old John Thomas was getting a generous coating of lipstick around his head and collar. This was incredible!

But what would happen if I was late for my point and the station wanted me to speak to me? Missing on my first day? My police career would be over within twenty four hours. But here was a chance to sneak a quick look at my watch without offending the very friendly lady, and it said I still had thirty minutes in hand. Christ, not much time to waste. Still, while Anna was seeing how far down she could leave a strawberry tidemark I did something useful by unhooking the back of her bra. Anna responded by increasing the stroke rate of her latin lesson. Maybe there were some useful things to learn by studying history. But then she halfway stood up before crawling forward over my lap and settling back down on it in the same position as she had been before. Only this time there was no red skirt ready for punishment but a pair of tightly stretched blue panties underneath her dark colored tights.

OK, if Anna wanted to feel the heavy hand of the law again, so be it. One left, one right, one on the bullseye, and then again, pinning her down across those fine hips with the flat of my left arm as I paddled her rump with the right. Lots of yelps and groans -- look right and see a pair of high heels kicking up at the ceiling, look left and catch a glimpse of the teachers bra strap tangled around her elbow and the side of a plump unfettered breast which seemed to be bouncing up and down off the floor. By God, I'd bet the boys in this school would have paid up their pocket money for the rest of their lives to watch this. And it was still only the beginning. Or maybe I'd fallen off the bus to work this morning and I was in a coma and dreaming all of this.

Dream or reality, there was no time to waste, not with the watch ticking away. I heard Anna call out in encouragement as I grabbed hold of the top of the panties. A tug, another harder one, until the panties were tangled up with the tights in a roll that I pulled clear of her buttocks and right down to her knees. The fat white half moons of her arse seemed to be fighting each other as Anna squirmed around on top of my knees like an excited puppy. I noticed with some interest a thumb shaped birthmark on her left buttock. God, but I was a good copper -- the first day on the beat and already I was picking up on useful identification features. But now it was my turn to let the public know that the force was always willing to lend a hand.

This time I gave Anna several genuinely crisp slaps, hard enough to leave a red patch after each one with the sound of bare flesh on bare flesh echoing around the room. And if you've never had a fine figure of a head teacher slung across your lap and squealing for mercy, well, you've missed an interesting experience. Then I varied the assault by flattening my right hand and pushing it down between her thighs, the top finger brushing against the patch of wet moss buried deep in the top of the crevice. At the same time I reached out with my other hand, grabbing a handful of tit which included a nipple as big and hard as a walnut. Anna arched her back like a diver going off a board and whimpered.

"Jesus, yes! Bring me off!"

"Seeing as how I've got a frenchie in my tunic pocket, how about I fuck you instead?"

"Yes! That's it, fuck me silly, Phil!"

"Get up then."

I thought I'd have trouble lifting myself out of that collapsed chair but it's amazing what you can do when you're hormones are motivated. It might as well have been an ejector seat by the way I shot up into the air and landed on my feet. But Anna dead heated me by sitting down on the kitchen table as quickly as I'd got up and tugging her panties and tights down over those knees I'd been admiring so much only a few moments before.

As eager as I was to undo that damned collar, it seemed the right thing to do to kneel down and take a moment to get rid of those underthings completely, hauling them off and flinging them to one side. And as they left my hand a couple of warm bra cups dropped on top of my head, with Anna giggling at the joke. They got thrown away as well, my hands went underneath the teacher's knees and I spread her legs open so I could get my mouth where it would do the most good.

The next time Anna laughed, she had some reason for it. She was wet and hot and her clit was standing up like a sentry looking out of a trench before I pushed it down and around with my tongue. There was a kind of a screeching noise then, so high pitched and going on for so long I really wondered if one of the boilers was blowing off a safety valve. But since they weren't even lit and since a lot of fingers were scratching at my close cut hair I assumed that Anna was responsible for the noise. I also decided I'd better stop what I was doing before somebody heard her and called the police station to report a murder in progress. So I leaned back into a direct eyeball to nipple confrontation as I tried to set a record for unbuttoning a uniform tunic.

Anna opened her legs and leaned forward, holding up her tits from below as if she was trying to sell them to me in a market place. A giant economy sized offer that would have been, because she had the biggest pair I'd ever set eyes on in the raw, lightly tanned all over I noticed, and if they weren't in the first bloom of youth they still looked pretty sprightly. The nipples were nearly as big as the tops of strawberry ice cream cones and looked even more delicious. I'd only managed to unfasten my collar hooks so far but that was a great relief and I couldn't help but take a second to pinch each of those swollen tips. Nice and hard too, and I saw Anna's eyes and mouth make big round O's as her nerve endings got jazzed up. Which was a chance that was even more tempting. I stood up, grabbed the back of her head and pulled her mouth towards me for another run up and down the scales. Nothing needed explaining: one set of fingers stroking underneath my balls, another pair holding the base of my prick steady, and the head teacher was giving me more head than I'd ever had before.

God, what couldn't I do with this mad bitch given enough time? Handcuffs, a cane and a long lazy afternoon in front of a camera and she'd be my slave for life. And I thought I'd been sent to the quietest, dullest, most boring town between the Wash and Wales! It was like lighting a cracker on bonfire night and then suddenly realizing you had holding a stick of dynamite with the fuse burning down. Except there was no way of I was going to let go of Anna until she exploded -- or I did. Which was something that was certain to happen very soon.

"Anna, wait, wait!"

I felt around in one of my tunic pockets, pulled out the french letter and ripped the top of the packet off with my teeth.

"Here, put this on me. Slowly, damn you, slowly."

For a while it seemed I was never going to undo that tunic. Eight buttons, eight big silver buttons, eight bloody great buttons, with my clumsy fingers feeling like a bunch of bananas as I struggled to undo them and Anna laughing down below as she unrolled the rubber along my prick. Inch by inch, her fingers squeezing and pushing against the resistance of the sheath until it was as far back as it was ever going to go.

"Oh God!" she called out. "Only I could end up getting seduced by a policeman with a plumber's friend for a sexual organ. I can't do anything with this thing!"

Then she used her lips again to make sure there were no little bubbles anywhere. Typical woman, one mouth and two different messages coming from it at the same time.

"Fucking hell . . . "

The last button finally popped through the last buttonhole, the tunic went wherever everything else had gone, and I was hauling up by her hair. Not wanting to hurt her, mind, only to get her into position. Anna grunted with pain but came along willingly, pushed backwards onto the table, arching up with her legs wide open and her hands clasped around the tops of her breasts as though they were going to try to escape. Which was a reasonable precaution because I was going to do my best to bounce them off the ceiling. I ripped my braces off my shoulders, bent down in front of the kitchen chair and grabbed Anna's high heels, gripping one of them between my teeth and lifting up her left foot to slip the other one back on.

"Christ, what are you doing, Phil?"

"Mmmmmm."

"Take that bloody thing out of your mouth . . . "

"It's OK." I put the other shoe back where it had been. "It's just that I like to fuck women with them still wearing their shoes."

I lifted up her heels and spread her legs apart to rest on my shoulders. Anna was having some kind of hysterical fit of laughter: "This never happened to Cinderella"

I guided the tip of my cock between her swollen cunt lips and pushed it into the yielding flesh. "Then try this for a happy ending."

Anna stopped laughing and called out: "Yes, yes!" slapping her hands down on the table top on each side of her body.

I took advantage of the opportunity to grab her tits for myself and to haul her towards me with them. At the same time I drove into Anna far enough to make sure everything was lined up properly. The result was an ear splitting screech loud enough to have sent a ship in a fog on an emergency change of course and the table hopped across the smooth floor like a baby kangaroo. Oh yes, and I got a hell of a lot of satisfaction out of the movement.

The second time I did it, Anne clapped both her hands over her mouth, opened her eyes twice as wide as usual and locked her heels together behind my neck. And I'd been cursing that collar for being tight!

In about no time flat the table was jammed in tight in a corner of the room, I was rammed in tight against Anna, grunting like a drowning pig, and a stream of half muffled yelps was spurting out between her clenched fingers. I also felt as if I was one of those male insects that has its head ripped off by the female during mating. As a teacher, Anna would have made a great trapeze artist, one of those that hang by their ankles from a swinging bar. I must have been mad to put her shoes back on -- if she dug into my back with those high heels I'd be face down in a hospital bed for a weeks.