The Beat Pt. 02

Story Info
When you go looking, be prepared to find it.
3.1k words
4.7
7.9k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/18/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Arking
Arking
350 Followers

Part 2 of this story is also the conclusion so NOT a slow burn, so if you are looking for a story to fulfil a need, this may be it. It is a story based in facts, with a healthy dose of fiction and a generous amount of fantasy. It is up to the reader to tell the difference. All of the participants are over 18.

It helps if you have read the first part. I have been asked to explain what a Beat is? In Australia, the term beat is used to refer to an area frequented by gay men, where sexual acts occur, almost always anonymously. I'd like to acknowledge the help I got from Rockahula for his editing, and guidance, not only with this story but some of my other works and of the sweet Pixieoff, for her genuine encouragement and general hints. I strongly recommend you read some of her stories and visit her in the chat room called Emily's Escorts.

Erica started eating her Tarte Tatin, that's French for pie, today it was apple, it was served plain and two small silver jugs were placed on the table, one filled with fresh cream the other with plain vanilla custard. Mary sat back her hands in her lap, as she instinctively let Erica choose which topping she wanted. She chose the cream, and indicated that there was only a need for one glass for the next serving. She did so with not so much as glance, because not a word was spoken. A bottle of Jurançon moelleux was placed on the table and Evie silently poured a small glass for her Mistress. Nodded quietly and withdrew. Mary sat there thinking about all that had gone on since she walked into this amazing world. How she felt at home, safe, comfortable.

Erica, after taking a sip of the sweet French desert wine, turned to Mary

"Now tell me more about your desires and how women fit into them?"

There was a small chuckle as Mary took a piece of the Tarte Tatin and slowly started to eat. She smiled, then looked at Erica, with an intensity that even surprised her. What was happening here, she thought.

"Where to start Erica? I first thought about 'being' with a woman, way back when I was so much younger. But like all teenage fantasies of pop stars and movie stars I put it to one side and never bothered with it." She thought about the crush she had on Alyson Hannigan and how she wanted to be with Sharon Stone. She came back to now in an instant and laughed as she told Erica about her teenage crushes.

"I was so into Alyson Hannigan from Buffy, and when she kissed another girl, oh wow I nearly melted. I know I thought I'd wet myself." She laughed again. "And my big brother hired a video with Sharon Stone in it, I was way too young to have been allowed to watch it, but he left it laying around, so I did what little sisters did back then. I watched it." They both burst into laughter simultaneously.

"What was the name of that movie again" and then together they said

"Basic Instinct" and they both laughed as the crossed their legs under the table, knocking knees, 'ouching' and laughing together. Erica reached out and held her hand, patting it,

"Oh Mary, what are you doing here sweetie. This place is a haven for predatorial types. If you aren't careful you'll get hurt." Mary looked down at their hands clasped together and instinctively raised them to her lips. She kissed her hand while looking into Erica's eyes

"Are you a predator?" She asked and before there was an answer she said "I'm a big girl Erica, I think I can tell the difference between who is hunting and who the prey are." There was a smile on her lips.

"Oh, really. This isn't the local community club where all the husbands are talking to their wives, while eyeing off the rest of the room."

"My Paul wouldn't do that" Mary said with a wicked smirk on her face.

"Oh no" Said Erica "But what about Paul's other half, I hear she is a bit of looker herself."

Mary laughed, "Oh yeah, she looks at all the other women, not the men." Then stopped herself and said it again more slowly "I do, I look at all the other women."

Erica sat back and reset her arms along the back of the seat, crossed her legs, looked down for a short while. "Mary" she said looking up "You really do want to experience something don't you?" Mary nodded, not saying a word. "And you have this thing about getting some anonymous woman to grab you in some dirty dark alley, and to give you your first bit of gay sex." Mary's eyes were wide open and she smiled.

"I'm not offering, I'm just saying what you want." She said with a laugh. "Well I will tell you this, I think you are a silly woman, but this Friday night 9:15, walk from the car park around the corner, you know, the ParknShop one, and meet me out front of here and I'll talk about it further with you."

"Friday night, I can't you know the kids and hubby and everything"

Erica put a finger to her lips and said "This isn't a negotiation, it is a onetime offer. Do as I say and you will be rewarded." Then without missing a beat, she raised her voice, "Evie" The curtains parted and Evie came in smiling and asked in her sweet French accent "Oui madame"

"Take all this away" waving a hand around the table "and then come here for me."

"Oui Madame" Evie clapped her hands and two young waitresses appeared with a tray on wheels and quickly removed all of the plates and items from the table. Evie then bent at her knees and unlocked the coasters on the table and rolled it out towards the curtains. Which were once again closed. Evie stood in front of the table in her black outfit complete with her little white apron. Very French maid looking thought Mary. As she crossed her legs.

"Evie, come here darling." She moved closer to her Mistress and stood quietly in front of her. Erica lent forward and run a hand up the inside of her legs. Up under her skirt, until she reached her smooth moist mound. Evie closed her eyes as her Mistress felt her using a finger to ease apart her tight pink lips, she moaned softly.

Mary sat there mesmerised, not knowing what to do, she uncrossed her legs then crossed them again, squeezing her knees together. Not wanting to look but not able to look away.

Evie's lips parted as she started to breathe more deeply. Erica kept her hand and fingers working on the sweet wet vulva and slowly working a finger into her pet sub. With her eyes closed she started to pant as the feelings deep inside started to rise.

Mary was hypnotized, not wanting to believe what was happening but wanting very much to participate. She pushed down on her crotch and audibly sighed. Erica maintained her ministrations under Evie's skirt. Her moans become more audible and her breathing becoming more rapid and ragged almost to a point of screaming.

Mary continued rubbing her crotch as Erica looked into her eyes.

"Give me your hand Mary"

Mary stopped then offered her hand to Erica, she kissed her palm using her tongue to wet the centre and then she placed it inside Evie's loose fitting top and helped Mary cup a tender breast, with nipples so hard they were like stones rubbing into the wet palm of Mary's hand. She closed her eyes and tried to pull her hand away, but Erica kept it there, and told her, to tease Evie's nipple with her fingers. She tried to resist but this imaginary force, this magnet held her hand in place as her finger and thumb tweaked and then pulled on her tight, hard nipple. Mary's breathing started to come in erratic short bursts as she moved closer to both Erica and Evie. She was sitting hard up close to Erica, with Evie just a short distance in front of her. She watched Evie's face glowing with perspiration, her breathing was shallow and quickening. She could feel the pounding of her heart against her hand. She felt her own heart starting to race. She was transfixed not able to take her eyes off of Evie's face, working her nipple now without Erica's hand to hold it in place. She could feel her own core becoming wetter and that tell-tale sign of tingling, one gets as she becomes more and more aroused.

She felt a hand rest on her thigh. Her eyes burst open as she felt Erica's fingers toy with her core. Her jeans were tight and she moved her hips forward instinctively, not even realising she had, as she felt Erica's lips on her ear lobe.

"Kiss me Mary, kiss me hard." Mary closed her eyes once more and turned her head towards the voice in her ear and kissed Erica softly, with both desire and longing in her soul. "No Mary, kiss me like you want it, like you would if were we entangled on my bed naked and squirming, Kiss me HARD Mary."

Mary half closed her eyes and took her hand from Evie's top and held Evie's face and gorged on Erica's lips, her neck, and her face. Kissing with passion and a fierceness that she hadn't felt in a long long time. She felt more than a tingling in her crotch, she felt her passion being revived, she felt a hand on her mound, rubbing it back and forth, up and down, her breathing increasing, she heard Evie panting and begging to be allowed to release her pent up fire bursting from her. Erica's silently gave her permission to cum. Evie gasped as her knees buckled, and she fell to the floor. Mary went to catch her, but Erica's hand on her mound held her back, and in place, as she too felt a tide rising, faster than the August Ghost King tide sweeping up the Qiantang River. She shook clenching her teeth as it over took her. She leaned back panting, a hint of tears in her eyes as she slowly came down.

Evie had collapsed on the floor and looking up she was smiling, gushing with pleasure, it was written all over her face.

"Thank You Mistress, that was beautiful." Erica smiled back, held out her hand that Evie took and stood up, she then took her Mistresses fingers in her mouth and sucked, cleaning, licking in between them capturing and all of her juices. Mary looked on, slumped back against the seating, half sitting, half laying, resting. Totally mesmerized by it all.

"Evie, darling, show Mary your kitty" Evie lifted the front of her skirt revealing a very red, moist kitty, her puffy labia lips still soaking and shining even in the dimly lit dining booth. "Step forward Evie, now Mary, you may touch her, gently, she will still be very sensitive." Mary was still in a state of relaxation but smiling she leant forward, getting herself upright, she moved her fingers forward onto the very warm, wet mound that Evie had revealed. Taking in the rich, musky aroma that came from Evie. She run her fingers slowly along each side of Evie's vagina, felt a tingling in her fingers and a pounding in her chest. She moved closer and with her other hand undid the remaining buttons concealing Evie's breasts. She took a quick look at Erica who smiled and nodded, and she took a nipple in her lips, she suckled, and licked, she heard Evie moan with pleasure as her fingers remained on her crotch and she let a finger slip along the crease, becoming wet as she heard Evie's heart start pounding. It felt so right and so good to Mary.

Erica stood up and undid her thick leather belt, slid her zipper down, she let her jeans fall off of her hips and down past her thighs, she helped them down to her ankles, pushed her boy shorts down with them and revealed her natural bushy self to Mary. Mary looked and with her other nervously reached out to touch this handsome woman's core. She felt a hand on her wrist and she looked up at Erica, who had a smile on her face, she said "Let Evie show you first."

Evie moved in front of her Mistress and got onto her knees, as Mary sat back. Evie started slowly using her tongue to trace the outline of her Mistresses outer lips, then using her fingers she spread them and eased her tongue into the heat that was beckoning her. She sucked on the hidden pearl teasing and testing her Mistresses will, to keep calm. She worked faster now, knowing she had broken one of her most sacred pact that a sub makes. Her Mistress always comes first which means she always cums first. She knew she was in for some punishment later that evening. Mary sat back and continued to rub her core, tempted to undo her jeans and actually set herself loose. But she wasn't ready, not yet, not like this she closed her eyes as she felt her hand increasing its powerful strokes, up and down, back and forth, she felt the zipper rub against her palm, her hips lifted from the seat. She heard the moaning of Erica and the slurping, licking sounds made by Evie, she started to undo her zipper and she undid the button holding her jeans together. In an instant they sprung open. She felt the heat escape as she pushed her hand into her plain cotton panties, which were now, soaked and filled with a rich odour she inserted two fingers, hearing Erica increasing her groaning. Mary straighten her legs and tried to push her jeans down further, to no avail, while her fingers were working in and out faster and deeper with each thrust. She felt the need to climax and she wanted to see Erica climax too, oh she was caught it bringing herself of quickly while trying to watch Erica.

Mary came with a grunt and a shaking body, she held on to her boobs tightly, as her hand brought such welcome relief. She heard Erica increased panting and groaning, Mary opened an eye to see that Erica had Evie's head pressed tight into her core, pushing against her face into her and she came. She came in a loud explosive way, gushing secretions all over Evie's face. Erica had Evie by her hair now moving her head in a thrusting way to almost pound into her core. As her breathing slowed, so did her movement until she held Evie's head in both her hands, gently easing her to her feet. She kissed her so tenderly so lovingly, it brought a sweet loving smile to Mary's face as she witnessed such a tender show of love.

"Unhand that woman, she's married you know" said Mary.

Erica looked into Evie's eyes, smiling, almost a laugh "you married Evie?" Evie smiled and nodded, all the while looking straight back into her Mistresses eyes. "So who's the lucky woman then" she asked while kissing her lips, her tongue sweeping over them as if to catch every word escaping her mouth.

"You are Mistress" as their lips met once again.

Mary looked on at such a strange sight, here was a woman, such a handsome woman, tall, slender, oh so sexy, somewhere in her sixties she thought and this waif like woman, not tall, but oh so cute approaching 25 at most. Evie with her top all open now, her breasts revealed, her skirt and apron an untidy mess and Erica, the owner, the Mistress the strong powerful independent woman. Her jeans and shorts around her ankles. Mary stifled a laugh at the sight. The girls both looked at her with a quizzical look on their faces. Mary was still half sitting but mostly lying on the seat, her jeans open, her knickers a mess and stained and the three of them burst into laughter simultaneously.

All three started to get dressed as best they could. "Where's your car Mary." asked Erica.

"It's OK I'm good to drive"

"No, you're not, having just met you I don't want to lose you to some accident of an RBT and having to end up visiting you in gaol somewhere with all those woman hungry lezbo types."

Erica adjusted her attire, straightened her hair, and made certain that Evie was also as respectable as can be, gave her a peck on the cheek and sent her out. She turned to Mary, who was zipping up her jeans and fidgeting about, feeling decisively uncomfortable in her wet panties. Erica couldn't help but smile, stifling a laugh,

"You are not the first one to leave here feeling somewhat uncomfortable with their underwear. Just be grateful you still have them on, most don't" they both smiled. Erica moved closer and held Mary's hands in front of her, leaned in kissed her. Mary hesitated, then took her in her arms and passionately kissed her back.

"So Mary, your very first sexual encounter with another woman, a married one at that." Mary stood back, still holding Erica's hands, smiling to herself.

"Yes, not quite what I had planned for the afternoon, and not quite the romantic setting I would have chosen."

"What on earth could you want woman, soft lighting, soft music, a safe a secure place, no perverts walking by. A sexy young waitress and a rather good looking older type. Some girls would give their high teeth for such a setting. Plus a fabulous luncheon. Oh wow talk about hard to please. And this is coming from a straight woman who wanted to get 'scragged' in some dark back ally by a stranger who she'd never met and never saw."

Mary hung her head. "You do have a way of putting things together Erica."

"Mary, this is as close as you will ever get to a so called beat, we aren't like the men, who can get it on in some out of the way place, behind some bushes, in a dark laneway, or wherever and we girls have class, we deserve better, and this is as good as it gets. You can never get toujours perdrix."

The end

Arking
Arking
350 Followers