The Beautician, My Wife & I Ch. 01

Story Info
Husband dares wife to do things she wouldn't normally do.
4.2k words
4.12
74k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CUL8TER
CUL8TER
8 Followers

So here I am, flat on my back with my knickers around my ankles, my cock engulfed by wife's tight pussy, my tongue stretched to its limits licking, lapping and probing another woman's sensuous cavern and my ears filled with the unforgettable mesmerizing sounds of two women softly groaning and moaning into each others mouths as their hands roam gently over each other's now naked bodies as they too embark on a journey of newness, passion, lust and love.

Sounds good doesn't it, well you should be as lucky as I was.

But how did I get here I here you ask, well sit back and relax and I will tell you all about it. By all means pull out your cock and give it a stroke or two as you read, or gently rub you pussy and clit if that's what you have to do, because I know that every time I think back as to how it all started I cant help but make my cock spurt hot cum to the ministrations of my own hand and mind.

--------------

It was about 9 months ago when my life changed forever although at that time I didn't think it was going to take the course it did. Don't get me wrong, I'm now a willing participant to all my wife's wants and needs, but it wasn't always the case. So let me start by describing my wife and I. Tania is a slim and beautiful woman, about 5' 6 in height with a tight curvaceous ass (that sighs every times she pulls her faded blue jeans over them), rather lovely breasts with deep red nipples and a well trimmed sweet, sweet pussy. My name is Allan, I'm about 5' 8 and have bluey green eyes. I'm not as trim as my wife but when called upon I can have my cock rock hard and extended to it's full length of 6 inches in no time at all. In other words I'm a randy so and so who gets hard at the drop of a hat and will try anything once! Now for the story.

So after our usual Saturday night fuck, there we were lying back in bed a bit peaked to say the least, but just relaxing in the after glow of our two fine orgasms. My cum still seeping from her swollen pussy lips and the un-mistaken scent of sex invading our every breath, when I asked my wife "I dare you?".

"Mmmm...dare me what?" she says with a hint of distrust in her voice whilst her fingers absent mindedly played with my now shy and limp cock.

"My dare is that for 3 months you will do anything I say without question or hesitation and for the following 3 months it will be your turn to dictate to me!"

Tania thought for a while. "Does that include bedroom antics?" She asks, as her hand delicately put a sleeper hold on my little boy.

"Especially that" I say with a wry grin "So what ever the other one says we do. But to be sure no one gets 'uncomfortable' we will have a safe word like Pickled Onions or something!" My mind is now racing because I know what will be the first thing I will get her to do if she says 'yes' and my cock seems to grow a little all by itself.

A few quiet seconds pass and then she inquires "We do as we're told but if it's too much we can say the magic word and not have to...Is that right?"

"Absolutely...and if you want you can be boss first"

Her mind ponders again for a while. "No mistress or master stuff, I don't like those words...and the safe word would be roses."

My wife lies silently for a few minutes, pondering the proposition.

"I'll do it" she said with just a hint of 'what am I geeting myself into' in her voice.

"Even if it's just to prove to you that I'm not an old prude...But you can go first as I need time to think about my time in charge. And just when will all this start?"

"How about tomorrow morning?" I said trying to hide the excitement in my voice.

"Fine, tomorrow it is" she said and we both snuggled up, avoided the wet patch and drifted of to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be an exciting new day, especially for me!

---------------

After a deep sleep I woke up refreshed but somewhat hard. I decided to let my hand slowly drift down my body and I began to slowly stroke my cock. Then as if lightening had hit me I stopped mid stroke and remembered our dare from last night and was about to wake up Tania when I thought better of it. Just a minute here, lets put some planning into this, I needed to collect my thoughts. This was my opportunity to get her to try new things. Things I wanted her to try and enjoy, things that I wanted her to continue to do after my 3 months were up. So I had to be cool and collected and not push her to far to soon or the word roses would be the most spoken word in history over the next 3 months! Therefore a nice morning blow job wouldn't be too much to ask, surely!

"Good morning sweetheart" I whispered into her ear as I spooned into her with my cock probing at her bum.

"Put that thing away" she abruptly said.

"Not likely my dear, your going to give me your best ever blow job!"

"Get real...it's only 8" she snarled back.

"Don't you remember our dare from last night?" I heard her groan into her pillow. "That's right, you HAVE to do do everything I say for the next 3 months! So roll over and do as your told and suck my cock till I cum. And I want to cum all over your tits, so get to it and make a good job of it" Tania rolled over and slithered down my body and with sleep still in her eyes pooped my cock into her mouth and started to suck, slurp and tongue away at my cock, and it felt fucking great. She just kept up this amazing pace bobbing her head up and down on my shaft sucking and licking every part of my cock until that familiar sensation started to flood my whole boy.

"I'm gunna fucking cum soon" I stammered and she quickly pulled my cock out of her mouth and within another two quick pulls of my cock she directed squirt after fabulous squirt of hot cum all over her fabulous tits. This was fantastic! I had complete control of my wife/sex slave and I loved it, and now for her first new task!

"Rub all that lovely hot cum into those delicious breasts of yours and do it in a sexy way" I commanded. Tania looked straight at me and without breaking her gaze brought her hands up to her breasts and sensually started to massage them, tweaking gently at her nipples from time to time as she slowly rubbed all my cum into them.

"Keep rubbing them" I said as another thought popped in to my mind. "I think Tania my dear, you should be rewarded for your willingness to please me, spread your legs and I will make you cum"

Tania slowly spread her legs and whilst continuing her own sensuous tit massage, I could see her pussy lips starting to pout and glisten in the morning light. "Someone likes being told what to do don't they." I mocked as I let my finger slide along her moist and puffy pussy lips. Tania just nodded. I bent down and let my tongue now work its magic on her. Soon she was moaning with each and every up and down lick'n'flick of her engorged clit and was really starting to loose herself in her own sensual feelings. I kept up my tongue assault on her pussy for some while and then finally asked her to start pulling hard on her nipples. As she complied with her new instructions I drew her clit into my mouth, swirled my tongue violently around it as I pushed my thumb deep into her pussy. Well that did it! She came as if a thunder bolt had hit her. Her pussy pulsed around my thumb and her sweet juices flowed over my tongue as she writhed away. I glanced up to see that her eyes were closed, droplets of sweat had formed on her brow and that she still had both her nipples firmly clamped by her thumbs and fore fingers and they were still being stretched high up in to the air.

"You enjoyed that?" I mused

"Mmmmmmmmmmm" she purred.

"Good...now go and make me breakfast in bed. Tea and toast would be nice."

Tania mumbled something under her breath, dragged herself out of bed and stormed off. No after glow moments for you young lady I laughed to myself.

The rest of that Sunday passed without too much happening. I asked for the odd flash of her tits through out the day and got her to give me another blow job whilst I watched the football. So nothing too strenuous or new for her to do, certainly nothing to discourage her further involvement in this dare and although my footy team lost that day, somehow I didn't really care!.

---------------

After a month of having my wife worship and pleasure my cock with her pussy, mouth and hands, I decided it was time to step up the naughtiness level of my wishes.

"Come on over here and stand in front of me" I said to her on a hot and balmy Saturday night as I motioned her over with a wave of my hands.

"Not another head job?" She quizzed

"No, not at all. Unfortunately for you I'm bored and would like some entertainment to cheer me up. So go and put some music on, come back here and then I would like you to perform a slow but sexy, erotic and sensuous strip tease for me" Tania started to walk off towards the stereo. "wait a minute." I said "come back here." Tania waddled back. "Not so fast young lady. I just want to let you know that this will be no ordinary strip tease, because I don't want you to stop when the last item of clothing comes off. No, when the last item comes off I want you to continue dancing erotically. Displaying your whole body for me to see and then slowly masturbate yourself until you cum hard on your fingers which are going to be buried deep in your sopping pussy when the time comes!...Do you understand?"

"I'm not going to do that." Tania snapped back.

"Yes you are and I will help you...and remember in 8 weeks time it will be your turn to be boss and you can make me striptease for you!"

"And just how are you going to help me do this so called strip tease?" Tania quizzed.

"Well go to the fridge now and bring back the two glasses sitting on the top rack." Tania did as instructed and returned quickly with the two glasses in hand.

"Now close your eyes, don't smell the drinks but skull both of them quickly." Tania, the trooper that she is, downed both drinks in an instant (they were tequila slammers!) and her eyes bolted opened.

"There you go, they will help you with your task and keep you warm at the same time!" I chortled "Now off you go, I'm waiting for my performance."

Tania waddled off again to the stereo and switched the music on and came back and stood in front of me and commenced to sway her body slowly to the music.

I softly told her "Keep your eyes closed until I say you can open them.", knowing full well that having her eyes shut would make the task easier to do and also has the effect of heightening her other senses.

Tania closed her eyes and with the soulful music filling her mind she started to let her hands wander all over her body, caressing, stroking, rubbing herself in a truly erotic manner that looked like an angel had appeared before me and was captivating me with her beauty.

As her hands continued to wander sensuously over her body, layer by layer of clothing was slowly falling away revealing a truly beautiful woman. As she slowly discarded her bra her hands came back to her breasts and gently cupped them and she started to knead them in the most tenderous of fashions. As she let her fingers pull at her nipples a slight moan escaped her lips, as did mine as my body reacted to the sight before me.

Tania continued to rub herself all over until her right hand wandered down to her knickers and she let her fingers run lightly across her scantly clad pussy as her left hand continued to go from breast to breast tweaking at her wanton nipples. Then as the tequila started to really kick in, Tania's need to heighten her own stimulation also escalated. She started to rub her pussy through her tight white cotton knickers with more and more vigor as her mind, now lost in a hazy mist, let more and more pleasurable thoughts into it. Whilst her crimson lips were letting out more and more whimpers and moans as the fire within her inner most regions began to burn more intensely.

Tania, now totally lost in her own thoughts and completely unaware of the world around her now had an absolute need to quench her first for an orgasm. With slight of hand she quickly hooked both thumbs under the band of her white cotton knickers and pulled them swiftly down to her ankles and stepped out of them. And there she was, my love, standing completely naked in front of me, masturbating herself for my enjoyment. Her nipples straining, her pussy glistening, the smell of her sweet sex filling the air around us as she was now totally lost in her own pleasure making, totally unaware of my presence. Both her hands then trickled down her taught belly to her pussy and she stroked at it with a opened hand, alternating each hand between strokes. For the next few minutes Tania just stood there stroking at her pussy. Left hand then right hand, over and over again, contenting herself and her pussy.

Then as if by magic the middle finger of her left hand started to slide up and down her moisten slit until she gasped and it disappeared from view! Her right hand came back to her now flushed breasts and pulled hard at her nipples whilst her hips, as if they now had a mind of their own, started to rock back and forth as her body commenced it's ascent to orgasm. With her body now screaming for release Tania slipped two then three fingers deep into her damp slippery pussy and began to bear down hard on her hand as she fucked herself for all she was worth. With one hand buried deep in her pussy and the other now firmly pressed against her protruding and swollen clit, her much soughted orgasm crashed against her body. Her pussy contorted and pulsated against her buried fingers as her cum now flooded her entire womanhood. Her legs, now weak at the knees, became slightly bent forward as her breathing, once rapid, now started to slow.

With my mouth now dry and mind still in delirium, I managed to speak softly to Tania and thanked her for being such a beautiful and sensual woman and thanked her again for showing me how truly wonderful the female orgasm can be, but also reminded her to keep her eyes closed.

A few minutes passed as I waited for her breathing to return to normal before I continued on. "Now, my sweet love" I hoarsely whispered. "Remove your cum soaked fingers from your hot pussy and bring them to your lips" This is where I thought she might issue the roses word, but to my intrigue she did not and obediently did as she was told.

"Can you smell your own sweet cum?" I asked... Tania nodded slowly in response.

"Open your mouth and slowly and provocatively lick every drop of cum off those clever little fingers of yours until they are completely clean."

Tania paused for a second, probably considering her options, but the fact that she had already gone this far and there were of course still two taquilla slammers inside of her, that her tongue by its own volition poked itself out and started to lick its way up and down one of her cum covered fingers. Her tongue continued to lick up and down each of her slender fingers with more and more force until she decided to suck her fingers into her mouth one at a time, until all traces of her cum were no longer to be felt or tasted.

"Open your eyes." Tania's eyes opened slowly and she stared straight at me with that beautiful smile she has. "Come here." I said and pulled her into my arms.

"Thankyou for being such a beautiful woman."

Tania leaned over and whispered in to my ear. "No thank you, I've never felt so naughty and yet so good in my life!"

"Don't thank me just yet as you haven't quite finished! I think do show your appreciation you better get on all fours and suck my cock off, 'cos I really need to cum!"

Tania jumped down and pawed at my boxes letting my cock spring free and engulfed it in to her mouth in an instant. Like a woman possessed she started to suck me off for all she was worth! I had to tell her to slow down as I didn't want to cum just yet. She slowed down and by her own choice let one of her hands slip back down to her still wet pussy and inserted two fingers. She coated them with her love juice and brought them back to my lips to taste. I didn't need to think twice as I opened my mouth and sucked her cum coated fingers into my mouth. She indeed did taste sweet. She removed her fingers from my mouth and once again dipped them into her honey pot and returned them to my waiting lips. Oh how sweet it was!

Her fingers left my mouth again and returned to her pussy but this time they didn't return to my lips, instead she coated my cock with her cum and proceeded to lick and suck it off! Am I in heaven or what! And this is how it continued for a few minutes but each time Tania returned her fingers to her pussy she was leaving them in there for longer and longer and was actually making herself aroused again. So enough was enough, I could no longer take all this visual and physical stimulation any more and I commanded Tania to make me cum in her mouth and make herself cum again at the same time. Now Tania had never let me cum in her mouth before but she was so turned on that her mouth and hand went into overdrive and as she sucked my cock at an unbelievable pace whilst her free hand was once again buried deeply in her pussy working its magic. And as my toes curled up, my cum erupted into her eagerly awaiting mouth, whilst she too let a growl escape as her own orgasm swept over her.

"Swallow it all." I commanded. She looked at me helplessly with my cock and cum still in her mouth, but she did as she was told and gulped down every drop of my hot cum. My god she was on fire! I brought her back up onto my lap and kissed her passionately, our lips locked together as our tongues invaded each others mouths, savoring the extraordinary events that had just occurred. I pulled her away from our embrace momentarily and whispered into her ear "You have learnt your first and most important lesson. We don't waste cum!"

---------------

Monday morning came around fast, but we had a great weekend, so I wasn't too displeased about going back to work as the next dare/task for my wife was to occur at lunch time that day.

As my wife got dressed, her business suit with skirt laid out on the bed, when she started to pull up her knickers I said " Nup".

"What she said?"

"I said Nup - No knickers for you today, bra is fine but NO KNICKERS." She was clearly not happy with this I can tell you, but she obeyed and dressed quickly.

As we traveled to work I kept the air conditioning on cold, god I can be a prick sometimes. As I dropped her off I confirmed with her that she was having lunch at 1 PM and kissed her good-day. When I arrived at work, the first chance I had I rang her up to put the next plan into action.

"Hello dear, how are you?"

"Fine...no thanks to you!"

"I'm glad to hear that, how's your pussy?"

"Bloody cold, what do you reckon!"

"You'll just have to warm it up then!" I said. "Oh by the way, I've made an appointment for you today at 1 PM at "La Coiffe". La Coiffe is the local beauty salon in our town.

"What for?" she asked

"You'll find out when you get there. Your appointment is with a girl named Cassie and she knows what is to be done. Don't worry about money as your session has been paid for in advance."

"Well I guess that's something...Fine I'll go, but you will pay rest assured boy'o" she quipped and hung up.

What I booked her in for was her pussy to be waxed completely free of hair. That's right, I wanted her to have a shaven haven and I would have loved to have been there when she found out what she was having done, not wearing any knickers and all!

The rest of the day dragged on and 1 PM came and went and although I was tempted to ring Tania up I didn't. Neither did she ring me to tell me what had happened. So five o'clock finally came around and I left work and headed for the car. When I got there Tania was already there waiting for me. I jumped in and said "Hi love."

CUL8TER
CUL8TER
8 Followers
12