The Beautician, My Wife & I Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CUL8TER
CUL8TER
8 Followers

"Don't hi love me you bastard!"

"What!" I smirked

"YOU know fully what. You sent me to get my pussy waxed!"

"And did you?" I asked in anticipation.

Tania didn't answer and the silence and tension was becoming insufferable when she slowly hitched up her skirt until her bald pussy came into view.

"You bastard!" she said again "It hurt like hell, you better like it this way because you are going to be paying for the upkeep for a long time to come!"

The sight of her hairless smooth pussy was magnificent and I immediately said "It will be worth every dollar. But weren't you embarrassed by the fact you were not wearing any knickers when you went in?"

"I was, but lucky for you Cassie was a really nice and understanding girl, and I told her that this was a dare from my husband. She said you'd be surprised at how many girls have it done on their man's request, but usually they are still allowed to wear their knickers to the appointment!"

"But I have to go back each week for the next four weeks and then every other week for the following month to keep it under control so to speak. So you're definitely paying for all of that!"

"Fine" I said "especially if your pussy is going to look like that!"

Needless to say we got home in record time and went straight to the bedroom for a wonderful fuck. The sensation of licking her bald pussy was amazing and she said that she had never felt anything like it either and that every lick felt twice as good as it did before. But as promised it did cost me as I had to pay for the upkeep of her pussy. But it didn't worry me one little bit as my wife looked and felt fantastic. Hey life was fantastic. My wife was now sucking my cock any time night or day, happily swallowing my cum and now so self assured with her own body that she didn't mind, in fact liked, fucking herself for her and my viewing pleasure. So much so she would intentionally drive me wild by provocatively licking her own cum of her fingers when evre she could. But above all, she had learnt her lesson well - no cum was to be wasted!

Unfortunately all good things must come to an end, and my three months were nearly up. I couldn't be happier with the way things had gone but wondered what laid ahead for me. I was nervous at the thought of being controlled, but to be honest I was hoping that I was going to be tested and dare I say used and have my sexual boundries pushed to or even past their limits.

--------------

CUL8TER
CUL8TER
8 Followers
12