The Beautiful Centerpiece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I hope you can forgive me Master, I did not know any better, but now I have learned my lesson."

"I'm glad." He wiped her mouth off with his robe and kissed her.

"Please Chris, let me out. I want to go to bed now. With you. I just want to curl up beside you and fall asleep."

"I'm sorry I was bad tonight."

"Well, I'm glad you have learned your lesson."

Mikayla managed a weak smile despite her aching jaw.

"But...just as a reminder, you are going to stay here like this for the night. Just to make sure."

Mikayla's eyes widened. She shook her head, "No, please, no Chris. I'm tired, and messy, and my neck hurts and my back hurts, and my jaw is all achy. Please just let me out so I can come to bed. Please!"

"I've learned my lesson, I really have."

"Shhh. Sweetie. Shhh. It'll just be for tonight. I'll leave the light on and everything. You can sleep tomorrow

Mikayla started crying again. "Please no!"

"Now open up."

Mikayla clamped her mouth shut and shook her head. The tears running down her face were making everything wet again.

"Aww. Sweetie, the worst is over, just please open. I'll put my cock in there. You can kiss it good night."

Mikayla smiled and opened her mouth tentatively. "Okay..."

From behind his back Chris, gingerly placed the apple back in it's correct spot. Between her ruby red lips.

Mikayla moaned through the apple, and tears began running down her face again.

"It's for your own good darling. Now I'm going to go get dressed for bed. I don't want to hear another sound out of you okay?"

Mikayla made an insistent squeal from behind the apple. She knew all was lost, and Mikayla shut her eyes. She just wanted Chris to go. No matter what she had done, she didn't deserve this. All Mikayla could do was wait for the night to be over. She knew she wouldn't be able to sleep in this position, especially not with the lights on, but she just wanted to forget about everything. Close her eyes and pretend to be somewhere else.

12