The Beautiful Game 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
652 Followers

"Hey," M.J. said, and Eduardo looked up at her face. M.J. bent her face down and pressed her lips against Eduardo's. M.J. was surprised by the saltiness of his taste, and the softness of his lips, and she began to kiss him harder, hoping that he would reciprocate. Eduardo did. He pulled her close to him and kissed her back, allowing his tongue to venture between her lips, feeling an almost electric shock when their tongues touched.

M.J. leaned back for a second and looked at Eduardo, smiling. She didn't care that she was sweating, or that he was, and she bent forward for another kiss. She started to rub his back, and Eduardo reached under her t-shirt and caressed her slick skin, feeling her strong muscles. He felt her small, firm breasts, encased in their sports bra, pressing against him. Overcome with passion, he slid his hands around from M.J.'s back and placed his hands on her bra, first rubbing her breasts, then gently squeezing them. M.J. loved the way his body felt and the way that he was rubbing her. She sighed with pleasure and pulled Eduardo's head into her chest. It was a new experience for M.J. to make out with a shorter guy—Josh was 6'4"—but she didn't care.

They kissed and groped at each other for what seemed like hours before M.J. pushed him away gently and said, "I think we should stop for now."

Eduardo was both exhilarated and disappointed, but he clearly heard M.J. say "for now." "O.K., I guess," he said, panting. "We don't have to rush things."

M.J. smiled at him and said, "I'm not worried about rushing things, just that we are sweaty and gross, and it is broad daylight. Unfortunately, my mother and sister are home, or we could go there. What about your house?"

"The same," he replied, with disappointment.

"Damn," she said. "I really would like to keep doing this with you, but not here and now. Look," she continued, "I think I can get the car tonight and maybe we can go to the movies. Let me go home and I'll call you later." They exchanged cell numbers, and, holding hands, they walked out of the secluded field. When they reached the point that they needed to separate, they kissed briefly and went their separate ways. M.J. realized that she had ignored Sam's advice about setting it up so that Eduardo asked her out, but she didn't think he minded.

M.J. floated home, even though it was a fairly long walk from school to her house. She walked through the older neighborhoods that surrounded the school, past the small downtown area, occasionally waving to people that she knew, up the hill and down the street that led to her house. She was sweating from the walk but didn't care. When she entered the house, Gwen was watching TV and her mother was cleaning the kitchen.

"How did it go?" her mother asked.

M.J. was surprised, but then she realized her mother was talking about the practice. "Fine. We helped Eduardo's sister's team, then we walked her home. Eduardo and I went back to the field and worked on some footwork, and then I walked home."

Annette smiled. She could tell that her shy daughter liked this boy, but feigned ignorance. "That's nice, dear. Why don't you go shower and change?"

M.J. nodded and ran up the stairs to her room. She grabbed her old iPod and went to the bathroom, put it into the speaker dock and started up the music. She turned on the water and stripped while she waited for the water to warm up. Looking in the mirror, she saw what she always saw—a pleasant, if not beautiful face, an athletic body, small but firm breasts and long, muscular legs. When the water warmed up, she entered the shower and closed the door. The warm water felt good over her body, and she soaped up and rinsed off. As she did so, she remembered the feel of Eduardo kissing her, pressing against her and rubbing her breasts. She fondled her own breasts, trying to recreate the delight, and as she stroked them and manipulated her small red nipples, she felt herself becoming wet with desire.

It had been a while since she had pleasured herself, but she knew that she needed to, and badly. M.J. reached down and stroked her pussy, sending shivers up her spine. Imagining that it was Eduardo in the shower with her, she inserted two fingers inside herself and finger fucked herself for a few seconds before using her thumb to rub her throbbing clit. She felt her knees buckling as she brought herself to a massive orgasm. M.J. smiled, washed herself again, shampooed and conditioned her hair and was about to leave the shower, happy, until she looked down at her unruly pubic bush.

Leaving the water running, she stepped out of the shower and grabbed a scissors, returned to the shower and gave her bush a trim, then used her razor to shape the hair a little. It wasn't anything dramatic, but it looked neater, and she believed, sexier.

After drying off, she put on comfortable clothing and returned to the kitchen to talk to her mother.

"Was everything O.K. up there?" Annette asked. "I heard the water running for a long time."

M.J. tried to prevent herself from blushing, but just said, "I'm a little sore, so it felt good."

Annette smiled at her. M.J. went to the refrigerator and pulled out fixings for a sandwich. While she prepared her lunch, she said, "Mom, Eduardo and I would like to go to a movie tonight. Can I use the car?"

"I don't see why not," Annette replied. "Your father should be home by 7 tonight and I can't imagine he will be interested in doing anything other than eating dinner and watching the game."

"Thanks, Mom," she said with a bit more enthusiasm than Annette expected, and gave her mother a big hug.

After eating the sandwich, M.J. went up to her room and called Eduardo. "I have a car, and told my mother we were going to the movies. Let's see an early show and then find someplace private after, O.K?" she said, without any prefatory small talk.

Eduardo was thrilled. He knew that it wasn't considered right for the girl to ask out the guy, but he didn't care. "Great," was all he could say.

M.J. said, "I'll pick you up at 7 and we can figure out what to see."

After saying goodbye, she texted Sam and asked her to come over, with sufficient urgency that Sam was at her house in minutes.

"What's going on?" Sam asked.

M.J. told her about what had happened at the field with Eduardo, and her plans for the evening. Sam was happy for her best friend, and they spent the next hour combing through M.J.'s closet and drawers trying on clothing before settling on a red shirt that hugged her breasts and jeans that emphasized her long, slim legs. They agreed it was cute, sexy, and that M.J. would be comfortable in it. Sam was, however, dissatisfied with M.J.'s motley collection of underwear, and convinced her that they needed to make a run to the mall. After a quick, somewhat awkward visit to Victoria's Secret, Sam was almost satisfied that M.J. was ready. Before she left to go home, Sam reached into her purse and handed M.J. two condoms.

"Do you have any?" Sam asked, knowing that M.J. was not on the pill.

"No, but shouldn't Eduardo bring them?" M.J. asked.

"Theoretically, but do you want to be naked and ready, and find out that he didn't?"

"Good point," M.J. said, taking the rubbers and putting them in a purse that she rarely ever used. Sam left to go home to prepare for her own date, with the starting point guard on the basketball team, and M.J. pretended to do homework until it was time for her to get dressed.

JayDavid
JayDavid
652 Followers