The Beautiful Game 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers

"That was the most amazing goal I have ever seen," she said.

Eduardo looked down and said, "Thanks. It was pretty sweet."

He turned to go to the locker room and said, "Can you wait for me to change?"

M.J. looked at Sam, who nodded. Eduardo smiled and ran with his teammates to change. When Eduardo came out, he was showered and clean, and went right up to M.J. and kissed her. After a few seconds of kissing, Sam said, "I'm going to walk to the car now. M.J., please don't make me wait too long. I have a ton of homework." She headed to the parking lot without any acknowledgment from M.J.

They finally broke the kiss, and walked, holding hands toward the car, not needing to talk. Sam dropped Eduardo at his house and the two women headed home.

"I think he likes you," Sam said, smiling.

"Yeah, and the feeling is mutual," M.J. responded with a small sigh.

"That's great, and I'm so happy for you, but you will be able to concentrate on soccer, right?" Sam asked.

"Of course. And I think it is funny that it is you trying to focus me," M.J. noted.

"Well, this is kind of new for you, and I want to be there to help," Sam said.

"Trust me. I want to win the championship as much as you. I want us to do this together," M.J. stated.

"I know," Sam said, "But I also know how distracting guys and sex can be. And your captain needs you."

"I'm good. I'm happy. I'm going to kick those Pirates' asses on Thursday. I owe them for the way they fouled me during the last game and prevented me from scoring."

Sam was pleased that her friend and teammate's competitiveness was not tempered, and stopped worrying.

Wednesday

M.J. enjoyed seeing Eduardo at school on Wednesday, getting the chance to touch him and kiss him. She soldiered through her classes until she was able to go to practice. To M.J.'s surprise, Sam was in the locker room before her, and some of the other girls appeared early. Apparently they were taking their pledge to give Coach Benson a good practice seriously, and M.J. appreciated their commitment. She led out about half the team for a warmup jog, and the rest of the team followed shortly after.

Because the boys' season was over, the girls could use the whole field, which pleased M.J., although she missed getting to see Eduardo. It was a spirited practice, and at the end, Coach Benson told the girls how proud she was of them for going to the boys' game as a team, and then practicing so well.

She said, "We know that Easton is going to play rough, and try to take us, especially M.J., out of our game. If we let them do that, or if we retaliate, they will have the advantage. So, we need to keep our heads. I will talk to the refs before the game, but I want you to play our game, and play positive soccer. And M.J., I know you feel you owe them a goal or seven, but if you are mobbed by defenders, you need to pass out, like you did against Kennedy, O.K.?"

M.J. nodded, and the team yelled, "YES, COACH," before breaking for the locker room. M.J. looked around, hoping to see Eduardo, but apparently he was not around. Disappointed, M.J. went into the locker room and changed. She could sense something in the team. The seniors already understood what the playoffs meant, but she felt that the younger players were really getting focused. M.J. smiled to herself because she knew that Easton had no idea what was about to hit them.

Thursday

M.J. was nearly vibrating with anticipation at school on Thursday. She so wanted to punish Easton for manhandling her in the last game and shutting her out. Sam subtly egged her on during the day, reminding her of particular plays during the last game that particularly galled M.J., or making comments about how sad it was that M.J. didn't score in only one game.

Eduardo had never seen M.J. at her most competitive, but instinctively was able to be there with her, but not do anything to set her off. If M.J. had been able to observe Eduardo's behavior rationally, she would have realized what a good boyfriend he was being. As it was, she was happy to be with him, but could barely wait for the game to start.

After he last class, she bolted to the locker room, put on her uniform and got out to the field 15 minutes earlier than usual. She did her warmup jog, then sat in the stands about halfway up and just stared at the field, visualizing. M.J. barely noticed when Eduardo sat down next to her and silently held her hand while she mentally prepared. Nor did she notice when a bus pulled into the parking lot and the Pirates made their way to the field in their green uniforms and began to work out. Only when she saw Sam leading out the rest of the team, and Coach Benson walk to the sidelines staring at her clipboard did she lean over, give Eduardo a quick kiss on the lips and jog down to the field. She noticed Coach Benson and the Pirates' coach, a tall, skinny man, speaking with the referees and having a pretty heated discussion.

When warm-ups were done, Coach Benson read off the starting lineup and Sam, as usual, said, "Ready, Rams?"

The team, except for M.J., yelled out "READY!"

M.J. didn't need to yell.

Early in the game, M.J. got the ball and started to dribble down the right wing and was leveled by a Pirate midfielder. The referee, without hesitation, pulled a yellow card from her pocket. A few minutes later, another Pirate got a yellow card for knocking Cindy Jordan on her ass. It became clear that the referee was not going to allow the Pirates to play as physically as they hoped, and this opened space up for Sam's precise passing and M.J.'s speed. At halftime, the Rams led 3-0, with M.J. scoring the first and third goal, and Sam scoring the second. In the second half, M.J. completed her hat trick off the opening kickoff, and the Pirates deflated, falling back into a defensive shell, satisfied to stop the Rams from scoring.

The game ended 4-0, and when the whistle blew, M.J., uncharacteristically, dropped to her knees and screamed, as the pressure she had put upon herself finally released. Coach Benson beamed at her team, and told them there would be a light practice on Friday, followed by the weekend off, a serious practice on Monday and the Championship game on Tuesday.

M.J. was walking toward the locker room when she was stopped by a man she had never seen before. He introduced himself as the coach for a nearby college and told her that they were interested in having her visit the school when the season was over. M.J. thanked the coach, took his card and started jogging toward the locker room when Eduardo ran up and nearly tackled her.

He hugged and kissed her and congratulated M.J. on the victory and hat trick. She smiled at her boyfriend and said, "That guy was a college coach, and he's interested in me."

"That's great," Eduardo said, "but there must be others, the way you have played this year."

"Yeah, I get a bunch of mail, but that is the first coach to actually introduce himself to me."

She kissed him again and ran into the locker room. Her teammates were excited, and congratulated her. M.J. accepted their praise, and gave it back to them, before showering and changing.

As had become custom, Eduardo waited outside, and Sam drove him home. Sam could see that M.J. was emotionally spent and kept silent. Sam knew that the finals would either be against Redville, which would be a good game, or South, their crosstown rival, which would be a war. Not only was South the second seed, but most of the girls on both teams knew each other, had played AYSO and club soccer together, and had become bitter high school rivals, even as some of them were friends off the field. She knew that Coach Benson would probably text her later that night. Although she figured that Redville would be easier to beat, she wanted to play South and beat South.

Sam pulled up in front of M.J.'s house and actually had to wake M.J. up and send her on her way.

Sam went home, ate dinner and did her homework. When Coach Benson texted her that evening, all she wrote was "South." Sam texted to the team, "BEAT SOUTH!!!!" then went to bed.

Friday

At practice, Coach Benson called the team together and said, quietly, "To win the championship, and keep the undefeated season alive, all we have to do is beat South. Do you think we can do that?

In unison, the girls screamed, "YES!" Then they chanted "BEAT SOUTH, BEAT SOUTH, BEAT SOUTH," until the coach calmed them down. She had them do some conditioning exercises then let them leave, knowing that they had the incentive, the talent and the leadership to win the championship. After that, the State tournament might be a little different, but she had set the league championship as their goal, and it was in their grasp.

After showering, Sam and M.J. walked to Sam's car, and Sam asked M.J. if she had plans to see Eduardo over the weekend. Sam felt tingling between her legs, but answered, honestly, that she hadn't made any plans.

"I think you need to make some plans," Sam said, as if she sensed M.J.'s desire.

"Yeah," M.J. replied. "I've been so focused on the team that I haven't been able to think. But I really want to."

Sam smiled. She knew her friend was happy and horny, and hoped that she would be able to enjoy her weekend before returning her attention to destroying their crosstown rivals. "Danny and I are going to the movies on Saturday—maybe you guys could join us. Then we are going back to my house—my parents are going to a party, so we will have the house to ourselves."

M.J.'s face lit up. "I'll check with Eduardo, but I can't imagine he would say no."

Sam stopped the car in front of M.J.'s house and said, "Let me know," with a big, shit eating grin on her face.

M.J.'s mother was in the kitchen, somehow making a disaster of spaghetti and jarred sauce, and smiled when she saw her daughter. Annette was happy that her team was doing well, and happy that she seemed to have found a boy that she liked. And she knew what she was about to say was going to make her daughter happy.

"Before you go upstairs," Annette began, "I need you to baby sit for Gwen tonight."

M.J.'s face betrayed some disappointment because she was hoping to see Eduardo.

Her mother continued, "Your father and I are going to dinner at the O'Brien's tonight at about 7, and dad and Mr. O'Brien want to watch the game together. You can invite Eduardo over to help you babysit, if you want. But we will be home at midnight, 12:30 at the latest, and I'm sure that we would like to meet Eduardo then." She smiled broadly.

M.J. also smiled as she realized exactly what her mother was telling her. That she would have the house alone with Eduardo as soon as she could get Gwen to bed. And that whatever happened, it needed to be over by midnight, and they needed to be able to have Eduardo meet her parents. It was a pretty good deal for a couple of hours of taking care of Gwen.

"That will be great—I mean fine," M.J. said, more enthusiastically that would normally be expected after getting dragooned into babysitting, but under the circumstances, it made sense. She ran upstairs and texted Eduardo, who was equally excited, and also was excited about the double date on Saturday. She texted Sam, who simply responded with a smiley face.

After eating her mother's awful spaghetti, M.J. went upstairs to shower and change. In the shower, she began to think about having sex with Eduardo again, and saw his naked body and penis, hard because of his desire for her, in her mind. She felt herself getting warm, and moist between her strong thighs. She could not help but to rub herself, imagining that it was Eduardo's hand pleasuring her, until she gasped, feeling a nice orgasm spread from her pussy to all of her nerve endings. Smiling, she left the shower, dried off and dressed in clothing that was comfortable, and, she expected, easy to remove.

M.J.'s parents left for their dinner party, and she and Gwen watched TV until there was a knock at the door. M.J.'s heart raced as she walked to the door and opened it, seeing Eduardo, who was wearing shorts and a soccer jersey that M.J. assumed was from an Ecuadorian team. He stepped in and kissed M.J. lightly on her lips.

"Eeeew," shouted Gwen, who had followed M.J. to the door, and she ran back to the couch.

M.J. blushed and turned toward her sister.

"He's your boyfriend, he's your boyfriend," Gwen chanted, jumping on the couch.

"I guess he is, peanut," M.J. said, and turned and kissed Eduardo harder.

She introduced Gwen to Eduardo, and was impressed when he squatted down to her level and began to talk to her. Within minutes, Gwen was smitten, and didn't resist when M.J. suggested that they go out in the yard and kick a soccer ball around.

As Gwen ran to get the ball, M.J. whispered into Eduardo's ear, smelling his body wash, "if we can tire her out, we can get her to bed sooner and have some time to ourselves."

Eduardo nodded and smiled, feeling warm inside and a rustling in his shorts. But his reverie was short-lived, as Gwen emerged from her room with a soccer ball. They went into the small yard and began to pass the ball around. Eduardo started doing tricks, and M.J. tried to match him, but she was just not as skilled in this aspect of soccer as he was. Gwen was enthusiastic, and ran after the ball, not realizing that her sister and Eduardo were making her run around to tire her out.

After a while, Gwen was exhausted, and wanted to go inside, have some ice cream and watch TV. M.J. took Gwen to her room and got her into pajamas, then gave her a vanilla cone from the freezer, and the three of them sat on the couch and watched cartoons. Gwen insisted on sitting between M.J. and Eduardo, and within minutes after finishing her cone, had fallen asleep with her head resting on Eduardo's arm. Although M.J. realized that Gwen needed to brush her teeth, she didn't want to wake her, and carried her sleeping body upstairs to her room, firmly closing the door behind her.

She returned to the couch, anticipating being with Eduardo, who was nervously sitting on the couch, waiting for M.J. to come downstairs. As she approached the couch, he stood and they hugged, which turned into a kiss. But M.J. pulled away and looked at Eduardo, feeling the color in her cheeks and the aching in her loins, but realizing that some discretion was needed.

"Let's watch a movie or something for a while until we can be sure that Gwen is out cold—I don't want her coming out for a glass of water and seeing us, you know..."

Eduardo replied, "I guess that makes sense."

They found a movie to watch and cuddled on the couch, M.J. slumped on the couch to be able to lean against her shorter boyfriend. Eduardo idly rubbed her shoulder with the arm that was around her, and M.J. gently stroked Eduardo's thigh, trying to avoid his obvious erection. It was agony for both of them, as they pretended to watch to movie, lusted for each other and listened for tiny footsteps from upstairs.

After about 20 minutes, M.J. couldn't take it anymore, and broadened the area of her stroking to include Eduardo's hard penis. He moaned with pleasure as she rubbed it over his pants and squeezed her broad shoulders tighter. But that was still not enough for M.J., who unzipped Eduardo's shorts and reached in to free his throbbing rod before lowering her head and kissing its tip. She was gratified by the sigh of pleasure that seemed to come from deep within Eduardo, and the moans that followed as she took more of his penis into her mouth and flicked her tongue around its head and shaft.

Soon, Eduardo's hips were bucking off the couch, and M.J. increased her pace until Eduardo gasped and shot a huge load of cum into her mouth, which M.J. swallowed before looking up and smiling at Eduardo's ecstatic face. She cleaned off his shrinking member with her mouth, turned on her side to face the TV and rested her head against his thigh, and smelled his body wash mixing with the scent of his cum, making her smile.

Eduardo began to rub M.J.'s side, from her hip to her shoulder, which, as he hoped, caused her t-shirt to ride up, exposing M.J.'s pale skin and flat abs. He reached his hand under the shirt and M.J. helped him to pull the shirt up. She rolled onto her back, and Eduardo got the hint and exposed her bra-clad breasts. He reached down and was able to caress each of her small, firm orbs, and felt her nipples harden under his attention. M.J. sat up briefly, reached behind herself and unclasped the bra and pulled the cups up over her breasts, exposing their pale beauty.

Eduardo began to gently stroke M.J.'s breasts, and she began to purr happily. Eduardo felt himself getting hard again and tried unsuccessfully to reach down to touch M.J.'s pussy, but his arm wasn't long enough. M.J., desperate for his touch, sat up and began to kiss Eduardo, who was now able to reach his hand down into her pants and touch her soaked panties, which he pushed aside before inserting his finger into her incredibly wet lips. M.J. gasped with pleasure and could feel Eduardo's cock pressing against her back.

She couldn't take it anymore. She wanted him inside her, and now. M.J. stood up, reached into her pocket and tossed Eduardo a condom then pulled down her pants and panties. Eduardo quickly pulled down his shorts and put on the condom sitting on the couch. M.J. straddled him and lowered herself onto his pulsing cock, reveling in the feeling of it slowly filling her up. Eduardo's head flopped back onto the couch momentarily, before he lifted it, pushed M.J.'s shirt and bra up and buried his face into her breasts.

M.J. used her feet that were on the floor to bounce up and down, and Eduardo grabbed her tight ass cheeks to help. M.J. began to speed up and Eduardo's hips left the couch to meet her, thrusting deep. The two athletes were panting and thrusting and bouncing until, without any warning, M.J. screamed out, and felt a wave of pleasure that eddied from between her legs out to every part of her young body, and Eduardo gasped as he shot yet another load of cum.

M.J. collapsed, resting her head on Eduardo's shoulder as he gently stroked her back with a feather light touch as they caught their breath. Luckily, their yelling did not wake up Gwen, who was exhausted and sleeping deeply in her bed. M.J. reluctantly rolled off of Eduardo, smiled, kissed him on his head, grabbed her clothing and awkwardly ran to the bathroom to clean off.

Eduardo allowed his head to loll back onto the couch and thought about how strongly he felt about M.J., even though they knew each other for such a short time. When she returned from the bathroom, he gave her a huge smile before heading to the bathroom himself.

The cuddled on the couch, watching a movie until M.J.'s parents came home. They seemed a little tipsy, and affectionate. M.J.'s mother asked, "Was everything O.K. here?" and gave M.J. a knowing look.

M.J. nodded and said, "All good, mom. All good. Gwen went to sleep easily, and we just hung out here and watched TV."

"Good," M.J.'s dad said, leading his wife upstairs. "We're tired. See you in the morning. Good night Eduardo."

"Good night, Mr. Tucker, Mrs. Tucker," he replied.

"Good night," M.J. said, "I'm going to drive Eduardo home now." But before she could finish her sentence, she heard the door to her parents' room slam shut, and her mother giggle.

M.J. drove Eduardo home, and they made out in the car a little before he left the car and walked toward the steps. M.J. watched his ass for a few seconds before driving home. She could hear noises coming from her parents' room, and smiled, happy that it seemed like a good night in the Tucker house, before going to bed.

JayDavid
JayDavid
653 Followers
12