The Beautiful Nancy

Story Info
Thomas and a sexy cougar.
3.6k words
4.41
72.8k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Young Thomas was in a state of euphoria. Walking through Arrivals at the San Diego International Airport, the eighteen year-old was starting a new adventure. But that wasn't the only reason for his feeling of well being.

Being accepted as a short-term student in the States for July and August meant he'd hopefully have the opportunity to find and have some fun with an American girl. Still a virgin, technically at least, this was the opportunity the young man needed to meet a girl as horny as him.

He was desperate to make the most of the opportunity.

The conditions had been hammered home to him. As he wouldn't be attending school, there'd be a heavy emphasis on sightseeing and cultural learning. And he be expected to closely bond with the family he who were hosting him. Being as personable and friendly as the young man was, he didn't expect any problems.

The couple were waiting for him at the airport. What he saw took his breath away...

And it wasn't Jeff who surprised him. The man seemed affable enough. It was his wife, Nancy. The woman was as sexy as she was beautiful. Dressed provocatively in a tight t-shirt that showed off her perfect breasts, she made his young cock jump to immediate attention.

That was good and bad news, of course. Being brought up so religiously, he knew the difference between good and evil. And coveting another man's wife was... well... not good, put it that way.

But how could he not react to the beauty? Quite simply, the stunning woman was sex on legs.

His father was a Priest and had devoted his life to the Lord, and of course, to his large congregation. Tom knew exactly what his father would be preaching in these circumstances. Pass me not, O gentle Saviour... hear my humble cry... while on others thou art calling... do not pass me by.

The words ran through his head again as Nancy gave him a soft greeting hug. Tom felt his cock react. The eighteen year-old would be happy for his saviour to pass him by if it meant lusting after this dark haired beauty throughout his two month stay. His father may have conditioned him to act responsibly, but he'd never been able to control the thoughts in his mind!

The aroma of Nancy's perfume remained with him, stiffening his cock still further. He attempted not to stare, but as they walked to their waiting car, his shy eyes took in the curve of her magnificent breasts and the peach like roundness of her ass. Fuck, he was as hard as iron.

How was he going to survive the next two months?

He wouldn't do anything, of course. That would go against every belief pummelled into him throught his life. It was a young, avaiable American girl he was seeking.

But no one could stop the sins in his mind. And right then and there, the hardness of his cock told him that his mind was close to sinning. There was no doubt, his first masturbatory session in the States would focus on the beautiful Nancy.

***

Nancy led the way into her modern house. Tom followed close behind, pulled forward by an invisible tractor beam from her wonderfully rounded ass. He couldn't take his eyes off the perfectly shaped globes encased in the soft, worn denim.

The dark haired beauty showed Tom to his room. "I hope this is okay with you, Tom? There's the closet, your bathroom and the bed's really never been slept in, so I guess you'll be breaking it in."

For a moment, she just stood there and stared at him. Then she gave a wonderful smile. "Well, I guess I'll whip up dinner. You must be hungry after you're long journey?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

Her smile widened. "Call me Nancy."

"Yes, Nancy, Ma'am."

"No. Please. Just Nancy. Don't make me feel like an old lady."

"OK, Nancy," he laughed. "If that's okay with you."

She nodded. "It is!"

After she left, Tom rubbed his cock for a second to relieve the ache, then took a deep breath and pulled his hand away. There'd be time enough for that later.

His room was five times as large as his poky bedroom back home. It even had an attached bathroom that looked as big as his home bedroom.

Over dinner, he chatted freely with both Nancy and Jeff. It felt good to fill them in on his background, and of course he only spoke in positive terms about his father. But throughout, he couldn't keep his eyes from straying to Nancy's tight t-shirt across the table. Her wonderfully full breasts were snuggled together, tied loosely in the confines of the shirt.

He knew the beautiful brunette caught him glancing a couple times, but her knowing smile seemed to tell him it was okay.

Eventually, he made his way to his room, showered and went to bed. He'd never slept between cream, silk sheets before and these felt wonderful

They felt soft and smooth on his naked body. He loved the feeling of cool sheets against his nakedness. Just that sensation often gave him an erection, but tonight, he needed no artificial stimulation. His cock was fully hard. All thoughts of sightseeing and cultural learning in his two-month stay had long since disappeared from his mind.

Instead, it was filled with images of the beautiful Nancy.

If he closed his eyes, he could see her face. He could see her magnificent tits. He could see her sweet, rounded ass. And he could see the way the sexy woman looked at him. If he didn't know better...

And to go along with the images, there was the aroma of that sweet perfume. It sent a tingle from his nose to his loins. It seemed like his cock had been hard since he'd arrived.

This was so strange. He'd grown up in a 'good Christian home' where sex or even talk about sex had been strictly forbidden. All that had done, of course, was magnify the importance in his mind. And thank goodness for the Internet. That hosted so many of his sexual fantasies.

Maybe things would change if and when he met an unattached young American girl? He certainly hoped so. There was no way he could continue feeling like this for the next two months. He'd end up doing something inappropriate and get thrown out on his ear.

The eighteen year-old sighed as he stroked his cock. Nancy would almost be worth destroying yourself over...

***

Tom must have been sleeping for a couple of hours when the soft noise awoke him. It was the sound of his door opening.

A very soft light invaded the room as it slowly opened, just a crack. He instantly knew he should cover himself, but good sense told him to pretend he was still asleep. He didn't want to cause any fuss. The heat of the night was unusual for him, and he'd decided to lie on top of the sheets to gain some comfort. Maybe that hadn't been such a good idea?

Through half open eyes, he could see it was Nancy.

The soft light was behind her and lightly fell on the bed. He knew she'd be able to see his nakedness. But the sight in front of him overtook that thought. The stunning brunette was wearing a black nightdress, almost transparent.

His eyes feasted on her wonderfully naked body, her full, thrusting breasts, flat stomach and the thin, dark landing strip between her shapely thighs. His initial thoughts were correct. Sex on legs!

But it wasn't the fact she might see his eyes were half open that worried him. He knew they were hooded enough to appear he was asleep. It was his cock that concerned the eighteen year-old. Despite his embarrassment, the sight of the beauty had him growing before his eyes. And hers!

The door moved slowly and silently, as if on its own, until it was half open. Tom expected it to instantly close when she saw his sleeping state. But it didn't. The sexy hotwife was standing there, no more than a few feet away, her soft eyes seemingly drinking in his sleeping state.

He lay on his side, facing Nancy, his chest and head perhaps hidden by the shadow, though his lower half certainly was not. He was exposed in the light and it seemed that the sexy brunette's eyes were locked onto his groin. Her lips parted slightly and he wondered why she was still there?

Could the married woman really be interested in a teenager like him?

He couldn't move. Except, he was moving. Or at least his cock was. He wanted to close his eyes to halt the progress of his impending erection but knew that wouldn't help. Besides, he couldn't tear his narrowed eyes away from the beauty that was so perfectly backlit in his doorway.

Tom was pretty sure Nancy thought he was asleep, and watched her wonderful breasts begin heaving as she seemed to be catching her breath. His cock continued to grow and although he'd normally reach down and reposition it, he didn't dare.

Even so, the tip was driving deeper into the sheets and mattress and he'd no choice but to move it before it became painful.

Suddenly, the beautiful brunette wife moved her hand. It appeared as if it was involuntary, almost an after thought, but absent-mindedly it slid to her right breast, across her nipple. The bolt of electricity running through the eighteen year-old instantly brought his cock to full attention and he just had to move!

As if he was moving in his sleep, Tom stretched a little and slowly ran his right hand down across his chest to his stomach. He was sure he heard the married woman give a gasp and that encouraged his hand to continue its journey towards its target.

His long fingers crept across his lower abdomen to his left hipbone, just above his engorged shaft. Pausing for a second whilst he watched Nancy slide a second hand to her breast, he allowed his fingers to touch his cock and gently adjust it away from the sheets.

The brunette seemed to let out a rasping hiss, and as he continued to hold his hardness, one of her hands slid down across her stomach and under the nightdress.

Fuuuuuuuuck!

She was actually running her fingers along her vulva!

Tom's balls surged inside their soft, smooth sack and the tingling sensation flew upwards from them, all the way to the tip of his cock. He could actually feel it ache with desire as the best wet dream of his life unfolded in front of him.

He shifted slightly, as he imagined someone would do in their sleep, to keep up his pretence. Dropping his hand, he cupped his balls, taut from excitement. Watching her hand move, he realised -- or was it imagined -- that she'd slid at least one finger inside herself.

Reacting, he moved his hand to his shaft, travelling up the full length to rest just below the huge crown. With a soft moan that slipped out before he realised, he encircled the head with his thumb and forefinger and began, with painful slowness, to masturbate himself.

Almost immediately, a bead of precum oozed from the tip, then a second. He rubbed it into his shaft, the thought of wanking in front of Nancy whilst she did the same started to bring him to orgasm. Such was the stimulus of the sight in front of him, he was quickly close to the point of no return!

It seemed Nancy was, too. The married woman leant against the doorframe as the speed of her hands increased. She began to whimper, and just as her body began to shake, Tom could hold back no longer.

He felt the surge start in his balls and shoot upwards.

"Oh, fuck... oh fuck," he gasped, unable to stop himself. As the first burst fired into the air, he groaned her name. When the third and fourth flew high, he shouted it "Nancy... oh fuck... oh, yes... Nanceeeeeee....."

Only when he began to recover did he realise his door was closed again. How could he face the beautiful brunette in the morning?

***

His heart missed a beat when he saw her. Fuck, dressed in those jeans and tight top, she was as sexy a woman as he'd ever seen in his life.

"Want breakfast?" she asked, her eyes running down to his crotch and then back to his face.

"If it's no trouble," he told her, unable to keep his gaze from the hard nipples pushing against the yellow t-shirt.

"You're hungry?" she asked.

Thomas nodded. He was burning with hunger, but not for food.

"Tell me," she asked, running a hand through her wonderfully dark, wavy hair. "Do you masturbate often?"

Thomas gasped. Whatever he'd expected, it wasn't directress like this.

"Nancy," he hesitatingly responded. "I'm sorry..."

"Sorry?" she interrupted. "It's a long time since I've watched a young man wank over me. That was so sexy, Thomas..."

"Nancy," he began again, tailing off as he wasn't sure exactly how to respond.

"Good job that Jeff's popped out," she told him, her eyes on his crotch again. The conversation already had him semi erect and the pyjama bottoms did nothing to hide his state. "He won't be back for a couple of hours," she continued, walking across to him. "And it looks like your little man needs some attention."

Her hand reached out and gently traced a line along his cloth-covered hardness. Oh, fuck!

"Want Nancy to take care of it for you?" she asked, one hand pulling the tie holding his bottoms in place. It fell to the floor as she pulled the tie loose, leaving him naked, other than the look of embarrassment on his face and a cock that was straining skyward.

"My, my," the married woman huskily said, sinking to her knees. "Looks like Nancy's had quite an effect.

When she took him inside her mouth, the eighteen year old shook his head. Once, and then again. This wasn't real. He was still dreaming, wasn't he?

The little groans she was giving, along with the slurping sounds, told him he wasn't. And the feelings running through his body confirmed the fact. Oh, God, she was good. Very good.

His hands gripped the married beauty's dark hair. His fingers wrapped in her silken locks.

Nancy deep throated him in one go. Oh, God!

As his cock hit the back of her throat, his grip tightened in her hair. Her teasing brown eyes stared upwards. Full of arousal.

"Nancy..." he groaned.

Sliding him from her mouth, she grinned. "It's been too long since I had a young buck," she told him. "Relax and enjoy."

His hands tried to drag her head away. "Let me fuck you." His voice was a pleading moan. "Pleeeeaaaase..."

"No fucking," she smiled. "I'm a married woman, after all!" Her mouth covered him again. Her lips devoured his cockhead. Her tongue slid around and down the shaft.

The teenager was in sexual heaven. His hips pushed forward. Despite himself, he was spiralling towards his climax. All too quickly.

"Nancy's mouth too much for you?" she teased, slurping off his cock. "Come on, Thomas. Let me have that young cum!"

Thomas shook his head. His face contorted. His eyes scrunched up. His mouth clenched.

Nancy's aroused eyes stayed on his face. He could try as hard as he wanted, but no man could hold out against her mouth when she was in full flow. She licked down and onto his balls, sucking each in turn, swallowing them whole.

His body jerked. His hands grabbed a handful of her hair. His legs weakened as he leant back against the breakfast bar. Oh fuck.

Suddenly, he pulled away. This was wrong, he knew it was. But he wanted -- needed -- to lose his virginity ansd this was the woman he wanted to lose it too.

He jumped up, swinging the beauty around so that she faced away from him. Her arms went out against the facing wall to steady herself just as his slipped around her waist. His slithering hands rose to cup her thinly covered tits, even as he ground his naked cock into her jean covered ass.

"Thomas," she gasped, loving the way he roughly kneaded her but thinking about her husband! "No, Thomas..."

Her words were pointless. Somehow his hands were under her top, sliding up her bare stomach, ripping the cups of her black bra upwards and grabbing her naked tits. Her nipples were hard to his rough touch. He possessed her swells, squeezing them together, tight and high. The sexy woman moaned in appreciation. She just couldn't help herself.

Nor could she help pushing her ass back into his thrusting groin. If he kept that up, she'd be cumming soon.

Then his hands left her tits and were on her jeans, unfastening, unzipping, and yanking them down to her knees.

Nancy shivered again. "No, Thomas. We can't!"

He paused. There was no way he was going to take the woman -- any woman -- against her will.

"Nancy, please," he responded into her ear. "I'm... I'm a virgin..."

He could hear her exhalation of breath. "You haven't fucked a woman before?" she gasped.

"Never," he told her, rubbing his throbbing manhood along her wet thong. "Please. Please Nancy..."

One of his hands returned to cup her tits, the other slid down the front of her thong. God, she was so wet. Looking down, she watched as his knuckles moved beneath the lacy material, curling under. She gasped, biting her lip as one, two and -- god! -- three fingers slid inside.

His digits fucked her hard, his free arm holding her body as she came, shuddering and trembling on his invading soldiers. When she began to recover, he withdrew his fingers, glistening with her juices. Slowly, he brought them to her mouth.

She sucked them one at a time, like she was sucking his cock, loving the lewdness of her actions, the taste of her own juices.

Then his hands were moving again, sliding to her thong, hooking his thumbs into the material and pulling it over the gentle curve of her hips and down over her thighs. He paused, as if unsure whether to go further. It was a delicious pause, increasing her arousal. Then, with a fierce jerk, he violently ripped it from her body.

"I won't," he told her. "I'd never... not unless you tell me it's okay."

"Thomas," the hot woman breathed. "Thomas..."

"Say it," he told her, pushing his cock back against her slippery folds again, rubbing along her wetness. He made no attempt to enter her. Just to stimulate her. And he was doing a fucking good job! "Say I can fuck you!"

Nancy couldn't help herself. It had been too long! She adored young cock, and this one was pulsating against her. And a virgin cock at that! What woman could resist? She hiked her left leg up onto the breakfast bar and pushed back.

It was all the encouragement he needed. The young teenager bent at the knees and pushed his cock against her soft opening. Thrusting forward, he grunted as he drove his hard, teenage manhood into a woman for the first time.

Everything was wet and sticky. Everything was desperate. The stillness of the air around them enhanced the moment as he began to fuck her, fuck her hard. She pumped back -- the two of them transformed into two animals rutting against the breakfast bar.

A virgin... and a married woman. A teenager... and a woman in her thirties. A lust fuelled boy... and a sex crazed woman.

Nancy looked over her shoulder, a couple strands of her dark hair catching in her lip-gloss as her mouth fell open. For some reason, she continued with her words. Even as she thrust back, she was telling him, "No, Thomas, No!"

But her wanton eyes, and thrusting ass, said something different.

"No, Thomas," she repeated; only this time the sexy woman used the words to further inflame them. "No, you can't fuck Nancy!" Her lips parted, her pupils shifted focus from one eye to the other, searching his face. Enjoying the utter ecstasy in his young eyes.

He groaned and fucked harder, his hands clutching her hips to steady himself as he pounded for all he was worth. Then his hands moved, sliding up onto her tits again. He kneaded them hard, violently, adjusting position to fuck her harder. He was beyond caring.

He drilled into her furiously, so hard that his balls bounced of her ass. The feeling of his young cock as it slid in and out of her pussy was just too much. For a few seconds she closed her eyes and let yet another orgasm wash through her perfect body.

"You can't come inside me," her strained voice ordered. "Tell me when you're close,"

His reply was immediate. "Fuck, Nancy, I'm close!"

"When?" she urgently whispered.

He felt his balls begin to tighten. Nancy detected it, too.

12