The Beauty Contest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers

I began to move my ass back to meet him as best I could. Still he moved very slowly, I guess out of consideration for my feelings. At last I couldn't take it anymore and, without looking, managed to softly say "Faster."

He didn't hear me. Either that or he wanted to hear me say it dirtier. I put up with my frustration for a while longer until my inhibitions were worn away by my increasing desire. I turned back to Paul and begged "Paul, please fuck a little harder!"

I couldn't believe what my slutty mouth had said but I was rewarded with a rapidly accelerating series of deep thrusts. Now I was getting it and getting it good!

We worked in rhythm together until the sounds of Paul's scrotum slapping into my sensitive pussyflesh disturbed the peaceful tranquility of the pastoral spot where we fucked. I couldn't help but flash on the memory of the trailer rhythmically rocking as I sadly left the park earlier. How long ago and far away that now seemed. Remembering how Paul had reacted when I'd begged to be fucked harder, I began to spew a series of lewd chants designed to spur him on. "That's it Paul...Oh fuck me good...please! Please give me all you've got! I'm...I'm naked for you...I let you take my panties off! Is...is my pussy nice and tight for you?" Paul, fired by my words, shoved his pole right to the bottom of me until I felt so funny inside...like I had to pee but then...Ahhh! I was there! He'd fucked me to sweet release and I was all shivering and panting and fulfilled.

But Paul had stopped. I looked back and saw a pained expression on his face as he slowly withdrew his still steely hard prick from my satiated vagina.

"I don't want to get you pregnant honey." He told me. "I haven't got any rubbers and I, well, I doubt that you..."

"Are on birth control pills." I finished his sentence in my head. At that moment I felt such love for this aging gentleman. I seriously doubt that any boy my age would have considered my situation at a moment like this. I knew I couldn't just leave him frustrated like this. Neither of us spoke for a few moments. Then I knew what I had to do. I fully understood what he meant when he'd spoken to me about the sexual power of my ass. I understood why he'd so eagerly licked my asshole...why he'd dryfucked my butt cheeks.

I reached back and took hold of his twitching penis and rubbed it softly up and down the hairless lips of my oily little cunt. Then I dragged it up to the puckered pink hole of my anus. I looked back at my grey haired lover and simply told him to "Finish up in here..."

"Oh Sweetheart!" he cried as I felt that big cock surge into my ass. I was sort of expecting that same slow "Let her get used to it" consideration he'd showed earlier but instead he drove it all the way in to the balls and made me take the whole length of him at once. He then began to saw in and out mercilessly...taking the sweetest, most personal part of me for his own. I guess right about now I should be describing how I experienced a "Mind Shattering Orgasm!" from this deliriously rowdy act of sodomy. Truth be known, I now fully understood the sexual power of my ass and I knew I would never worry about my tiny little tits again. Utilizing my newly discovered power, I sought to bring about a rather quick conclusion to this perversely exciting but uncomfortable fuck.

"That's so good Paul!" I cooed back at him. "Please fuck my asshole! Oh please fuck it good and deep!" I reached back with both hands and spread myself wide open in an unmistakable invitation to stuff my asshole with as much cock as he wanted. Paul had a confused look on his face. Kind of a halfway sneer as he lurched into my asshole again and again.

"Oh that's so nasty!" I admitted. "You've licked and fucked my tight asshole! Can you...can you come all over my little tits?"

It worked! With a frenzied cry of lust, he pulled his jerking dick free of my asshole and shoved me onto my back. He straddled my belly and, with his thumb and forefinger, pulled the skin just below his cockhead until his eyelids fluttered. Then, to my shock, two streams of hot white jism overshot their intended target and splashed onto my astonished face! He then emptied the rest of his bleachy load onto my little titties while his initial explosion slowly slid down my face and chin and drizzled onto my neck. It was salty but not totally unpleasant.

Paul enjoyed rubbing his rapidly deflating penis onto my nipples, eventually covering them with sperm. "Maybe it'll make 'em grow!" I said with a smile. I knew he didn't care.

We laid there under the majestic oak for quite some time...just being together and talking. I don't know how long we dallied but when the summer sun began to set it was time to go. I think we both knew we were unlikely to see one another again. We both had something to remember for the rest of our lives. Well I know I did anyway.

When I got home Julie and Mom and Dad were all "What happened to you? We were worried sick!" I made up some excuse and showed them the trophy..."First Prize 1969 Sisters Beauty Pageant." I know I got my "First Prize" that day.

LeCoach
LeCoach
708 Followers
12