The Beauty of a Woman

Story Info
A group of married women are finally tempted.
6.2k words
4.04
102.4k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/16/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ian37
ian37
12 Followers

This is part one of a long story that I am working on, and I hope everyone enjoys reading it!

It was the day before the long Labor Day holiday weekend, and Kim was busy planning the last hotel events for the next few days. It was unusually warm for the first day of September, and there was a hint of rain within the congested and humid air. The air conditioning inside of her private office had not been working at full strength for days now, and this was making it more and more difficult to concentrate on the task at hand. The result of this was that it was becoming less and less likely that she would be able to leave the office as early as she had been originally hoping for.

It had been weeks since she had any intimate relations with her husband Ian. He was a teacher at a local public school, and the beginning of the year was always one of the busiest times for him. This was also one of the hardest times of the year for her because there were so many weddings and parties toward the end of the summer and all of the socialites and executives who were visiting the city wanted the best in luxury accomodations. This was all compounded by the fact that they were both the parents of a four year old daughter who was currently busy painting within her Pre Kindergarten class.

The truth was that since the birth of her first child, Kim had found herself more and more aroused and turned on by even the most simple of things. The cap of the pen that she was using that was dangling just along the edges of her mouth was making her think of how much she wanted to devour her husband the moment they had time to themselves in bed later on that night. Subsequently, she could feel the very tips of her throbbing nipples very lightly tickling and brushing up against the middle of her silk, light pink bra. It was a sensation that she was used to because she happened to always have very sensitive nipples. Any slight shift or movement only made the luxurious feeling ever the more acute. The actual size of her breasts was rather small, but it was like there had always been a direct connection between the tips of her tingling nipples and the pointed tip of her sensitized clit. So much so that when she was really at those points just before the moment of an imminent orgasm, the tips of her achingly tight nipples happened to stick out over a quarter of an inch in length. Sometimes the fact was that it felt like they were literally about to burst and that just a small flick of a talented and soft warm tongue curling all along the outer edges of the burning hot tips would take her all the way over the edge. She had heard that some women even had the capability of having an actual small climax just from having their nipples stimulated by a heated tongue or by the tickle of a smooth finger if they happened to be aroused enough.

The heat within the room was becoming more and more stifling. It was getting very close to lunch time and she was looking forward to having a chance to take a much needed walk just oustide of the hotel. She was getting more and more aroused thinking about how amazing it would feel if later that evening while in the solace of their beckoning bedroom Ian went down on her while she was still wearing her silk, light pink panties. He could just lift up her black business skirt and slide her legs over the top of his awaiting shoulders so that she would be open and deliciously exposed while he tongued her awaiting clit through the thin, light silk until she screamed and moaned out loud in growing arousal, the kind that made her head spin and her toes curl, the kind that made you have to slide a finger deep inside of your mouth and lightly lick and gently graze it with the edge of your tongue and lips because the pleasure was so lusciously good and you had the fear you may actually wake your neighbors.

Thinking about this was making more throb now than just her nipples, and she found herself crossing her long legs underneath the desk so that she could slowly rub her swelling thighs together. She thought that maybe this action would discreetly bring some relief to the growing moistness and heavy congestion because it was something that she regularly did while alone and when the need was there. It was something that could even bring her to a slight orgasm if the shift of her movements were timed just the right way and if the ache was large enough.

Today it just brought more and more heat that she felt building up within her, and it was almost as if she was so on edge, so aroused in anticipation of later being with Ian that the squeezing effect her thighs produced was making it feel like she was closed up within a box that she might never find total release from.

Suddenly one of her colleagues knocked on the door, and this completely startled her.

Her friend Amy poked her head in and asked, "Hey Kim, have you ever been to a Male Strip club ever before?"

Kim could not believe what her co worker had been asking her. Of course she had never been to a male strip club because she had never even been to anything of the kind. She had not been to any kind of a club ever since having met her husband many years ago.

"Well see, Jen over in accounting is getting married next month as you know, and so I am in charge of her bachelorette party. So a few of us girls are going over to Willie's to help me scout out some possible entertainment. Want to come?"

So thus Kim had now found herself within the first few rows of this club that featured exclusively male dancers. She had tried all she could to say that she had other plans for lunch but it was to no avail because going for a short walk was not really lunch "plans" so to say anyway.

Her first impressions were that the club was just an innocent form of fun for ladies who were looking for something a little different. She had nothing against it because it was all harmless. But for some reason her female co workers were all screaming and yelling and seemed to be getting more worked up as each minute passed. Kim felt rather calm and comfortable because after all this kind of environment which was so away from her office was giving her a much needed chance to calm down from the intense arousal she had been starting to feel only just a few short hours ago. It gave her something to focus on besides the ache against her flaming nipples and the swelling across her tingling clit that she had been feeling in her private thoughts.

So even as odd as it was, being in this club that was supposed to exude sex and sensuality was having a relaxing feeling on her and this hour or so might provide her with a few laughs and a well needed diversion that she needed to help her get through the rest of the day. At least this was the plan.

Looking around her, Kim could see that the screaming was getting even louder because one of the dancers who was dressed like a fireman had taken off everything except a small white pouch that enveloped the area right in between his athletic looking legs. This man was carrying a long red hose and waving it around in the air as if there was really a fire within the vicinity. This was all cute and part of the act.

But the other "hose", the object in between the man's legs, was setting off a totally different kind of an effect. It stretched all around him and clung to him like a second skin. The bulge was simply, to be honest, breathtakingly huge, and really downright arousing. As he was dancing and grinding to the music, it was starting to sway back and forth, and it did not look like any tissue was stuck down there at all.

"Oh my god, did you see that Kim! That guy is really hung!" her friend exclaimed.

Even as much as she tried, it was simply hard to look away.

Kim was not afraid to recognize that she was a sensual and erotic woman. It usually took a lot even still to arouse her. The only reason that she was so turned on back at the office was because she was thinking about being with her husband later at night.

But one thing that she had always thought about while deep within her private fantasies was being with a well endowed man. This would be a man that could last all night long who existed to make her purr and one that could take her to levels of pleasure that she had only previously fantasized and dreamed about.

Shockingly, Kim could not help but feel the ache and swelling heat start to slowly spread once again. All of her co workers, she could see now, had crossed their legs and were likely rubbing their inner thighs together oh so discreetly underneath their prim and proper business skirts.

"Oh my god, I think I am actually getting a little bit wet!" another co worker whispered and confirmed to her.

But this should not be happening. All of us, including me, are all married women and this is almost like cheating in a way. We should not be having arousal like this about a man that we do not even know. He has probably been with hundreds of women just in the past week and would have sex with anything that walks. This is his job and he is not really enjoying this as much as it may seem. Thinking about him in any way or anything like this is totally wrong.

Yet, this was only a fantasy, and what was wrong with a little bit of innocent thinking? This would only make her even more up for fun later, and her husband would be the one to directly feel the increasing arousal that the day was bringing her. And what man would not want his sexy wife to ravish him the first night of a long holiday weekend?

Besides, men went to clubs like this all the time to look at women, so isn't it only fair that women have their fair share of fun too?

These were some of the thoughts that crossed her mind at this moment. Also at this moment, the fireman was taking out a can of cool whipped cream and waving this closed object around as vigorously as he had been shaking around his hose.

This was turning out to be really fun, and Kim could not help crossing her own aroused and heated legs.

Things were definitely getting warmer inside of the small club, indirectly and also directly. The women had all crossed their legs underneath their business skirts so that they could discreetly rub their inner thighs together while having a perfect view of all that was transpiring on stage in front of them.

But Kim had no idea exactly how hot it was actually going to get, and had she had known she would have possibly not put herself in the compromising, yet delicious position that was awaiting her.

First off, the fireman had taken the can of whipped cream and was waving it round and round as he danced to the suggestive music.

Whether it was part of the regularly allowed routine or not, suddenly the dancer that seemed to be one of the favorites of the day was waving his hands in a come hither like motion, almost teasing and beckoning a woman or two from the audience to come join him and his incredibly large hose on the stage.

Kim and the rest of the women could not help but be focused on, almost mesmerized in a way, by the swaying pouch in between this man's legs that continued to swing round and round in a thrusting like motion. And since the strip of cloth was both thin and white, you could if you looked closely enough almost make out the faint yet real outline of his actual shaft that looked to be slightly swollen.

If he only knows how hot and bothered this is making me, Kim thought to herself, feeling the tips of her acutely sensitized nipples continuing to stretch more tightly against the silk of her bra.

"Can you even imagine taking something that massive inside of you?" Amy was asking her. "I swear, I came here looking for entertainment for Jen's bachelorette party, but that fireman is really starting to distract me like crazy and I am starting to get really turned on," Amy continued.

"Wow, seriously?" Kim replied.

"Oh my god, do you know how long it has been? Jim is a great guy and all, but I am lucky enough if I get laid once every few weeks at this point".

Kim suddenly felt a little guilty that her own love and sex life was so satisfying.

"Is it possible to soak right through your panties?" Jen asked. "Because I swear, I feel like an absolute puddle is starting to build down there right now Kim. Just thinking about lying in bed with that man even, my god. I have heard stories about some strippers being hung like this, but I never in my wildest dreams thought that a sexy man like this could be blessed like that. My goodness, he must be almost 10 inches long or so I bet".

So long that he would fill a woman up so much that it would feel like it was coming all the way out of the back of your throat, Kim thought to herself.

Kim's husband was a great lover and very attune to satisfying her, and she was very grateful to have him and all, but his six inches was nothing compared to what was pulsating in between this man's lean and athletic legs.

So long in fact that the edges of the swollen head would actually be able to slide so deep inside of your soaking wetness that you could feel it actually tickle and tease the very back of your aching and flaming inner walls all the way upward inside of you, especially if your legs were wrapped around the top of his shoulders and if there were a few pillows directly underneath you.

Or perfect for teasing every single inch of your pulsating clitoris if you were just above him and wanted to feel just the swollen edges of the head lusciously tantalizing your famished outer lips before proceeding to ride up and down right against him as if you were riding up and down on top of a prize winning horse. In this position, he could blow against the tips of your throbbingly tight nipples with his warm and eager lips, or even wrap the tip of his tongue all of the way around the very outside of the tips. He could also flick the tips of his smooth finger along and against the middle of your pounding clit while you continued to move up and down. First he would lie back and let you control the thrusts, before oh so slowly maybe he would lift upward to force more of the aching head deeper up inside of you so that as he was uplifting as you were downshifting, you met in the middle of your inner lips while flooding wetness you have only fantasized of threatened to burst like a broken dam all around and all against the both of you.

Thinking about all of this and looking directly at the sexy fireman was making Kim start to feel like her juicy, wet honey would soon soak right through her own thin silk panties, and she started to slowly rub her inner thighs together, just as she had done earlier in the day, and just as all of her co workers were no doubt also currently doing.

All of a sudden, the scorchinghly hot stripper who had been causing Kim and her co workers to have such steamy and sensual thoughts was shaking around and around even more vigorously in an almost animalistic kind of manner, with his back turned away from the crowd so that you could actually see both of his firm, young cheeks swaying so suggestively back and forth with only the small pouch in between his legs as a protective barrier concealing what hidden treasures may lie beneath.

The women were screaming and yelling even more since now the hottest fireman this side of the Mississippi was even closer to all of them and you could now get a more close up observation of how in shape and lean the man was. He did not seem to suggest the sort of fake attitude that you would suspect from such an experienced performer who was used to women throwing themselves at him on a nightly basis, and this was rather refreshing.

Perhaps he is as new to this as I am, Kim suddenly thought. Maybe he is really honestly aroused that all of the women in her row were suddenly ruining brand new scraps of lusty lingerie with just the mere thought of feeling his lips against them.

The real possibility of this was arousing her even more.

All of a sudden, he was getting dangerously close to the exact proximity of her individual space, and the fact that he was so close now that she could almost feel his mint like breath made Kim have to hold back a developing gasp.

Oh my god, is he going to literally dance right in front of me? Kim wondered. Could he actually be focusing these crystal clear blue eyes right on me?

Any thoughts that he was feeling the same arousal that she was came to a screeching halt as she saw that he was only coming into her general area to get specifically closer to Amy.

It was still a very steamy scene to behold as now, the scantily clad dancer, with his back still turned away from the crowd, was thrusting himself back and forth in an alternating round and round and side to side like motion right against her co worker. She was not sure if this was a normal part of the act, but she was pretty sure and willing to bet that after what Amy had confided to her earlier about her lusty lingerie, that without a doubt having something that massive so close, actually tantalizing the edges of your burning hot kitty with only a thin skirt and miniscule silk panties in between you and the back of his mammoth lance as a barrier, was making her co worker's juices flow even more freely. In fact, looking next to her and seeing the tightness of the face and the slightly blushing red of her cheeks, she was confident that Amy was trying to do all she could to hold back an impendingly awaiting monumental yet very public orgasm that threatened to burst forth from her just like a heavily flowing river.

The sight of which was keeping Kim's legs continually crossed, just as her inner thigh rubbing became even more and more vigorous and heatedly acute in the most discreet of all manners.

Briefly, the dancer backed up to if nothing else to let Amy collect her breath. But at the same time, the shaking and thrusting was getting even more and more suggestive. Now in fact, it was almost as if the magnificently endowed jewel in between his legs so slightly concealed to make the imagination run even more and more rampant was literally undulating in a teasing "come here" like thrusting up and down like motion, just beckoning all of the women with just these mere amazing visuals, making every woman in the club hard bent to not close her eyes just for even the briefest of moments, just imagining having something like that in between her own legs and just above her, the swollen edges of the over heated head just brushing at first like an oversized painting tool right against the very sensitive underside of the clitoral tip so that the whole vulva blossomed like an over ripened flower while pounding with a life of its own beacuse the arousal was that acute and intense.

Confirming all of what she was thinking, Amy leaned over to her and whispered, "Oh my god Kim, I think I literally just had an orgasm!"

You are not the only one, Kim silently felt.

Kim could not relinquish all of the vivid thoughts that were suddenly flooding her mind like rapid wildfire. She never would have imagined that she would find herself sitting in a club that catered so much to women's fantasies, watching a well endowed male stripper that was making her insides boil like a flaming hot passion pit that was starting to throb and swell with an achingly acute arousal that she had not ever felt before.

She had just watched this man dance in such threatening and teasing proximity, and that had made the unquenchable fire only build even more. Never could she remember being so soaking wet that she could actually hear the sensually squelching sound that only continued to build as she continued to more quickly and firmly rub her crossed inner thighs together, in heated anticipation of what was to come next.

She need not wait or wonder very long.

For suddenly, standing in the middle of the yelling and hollering crowd, the amazingly endowed man was running the smooth tip of his fingers all along the outer edges of the sexy pouch that covered the shaft which was seemingly now protruding in between his athletic legs, making the bulging shaft only appear to be even longer and more substantial. It was truly almost amazon length in proportion and girth, threatening to burst a hole right through the thin and light covering.

ian37
ian37
12 Followers
12