The Beauty of a Woman Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ian37
ian37
12 Followers

Amy found that she could not keep silent any longer, and she started to scream at the top of her lungs because she wanted and needed this man to know what amazing sensations that he was causing her to feel.

"Oh my god, oh my god!"

Amy wanted to push away for the briefest moment for fear that she may climax yet again and way too quickly, because lately she found that one or two orgasms at the most was her maximum. So she started to try to force herself back down and away from the fleeting like touches that still were radiating all of the way outward from both her clit and from her inner lips.

"Don't fight it now, let yourself go," Keith insisted.

"I ... don't want to c ... cum again so quickly," Amy pleaded.

"First of all, there is no need to rush because I can do this for hours and hours".

"Oh dear god!" Amy replied.

Usually when men would brag about how long they could last, Amy took it with a grain of salt. Yet she was starting to quickly learn that this man was literally not kidding.

"I ... I want to wait to cum again until I actually feel you inside of me," Amy begged.

Before she was wanting just a little bit of a tease, but now that she had a taste of his amazing tongue, she knew that she would not be able to relax again until feeling his amazing lance all of the way upward inside of her, tickling the places that she had only previously been able to reach with an assortment of her over used toys.

"Stop thinking so much," Keith insisted. "Instead, let yourself relax and just FEEL"

"I ... I ..."

"FEEL the pleasure that you are craving. Let your body be in control, Amy. Don't stress out so much about how many orgasms you have to have, just FEEL the pleasure and let yourself go".

And amazingly enough, and almost shockingly in a way, these simple yet profound words of encouragement propelled Amy to start to feel her legs quiver yet again.

"Oh m ... m ... my goddddd Keith! KEITH! My c ... cl ... clit, my clit!"

It took just one more circle from his tongue and one more caress from his finger to tip Amy all of the way over the edge once again.

"I'm g... gonna ... Ahhhh, uggggh, ahhhhh!"

Kim had once again been taken quite aback by the abruptness of Amy's orgasm, for as though on the surface it may first have seemed like the sensuallly explicit exchange of words had been rather drawn out, the actual chronological time between the two climaxes had been less than five minutes in between one another. She could never remember having two such culminations within such a short period of time before, and the thought of this only proceeded to arouse her ever further.

And not only have they been so close together, but they have seemingly been so poweful in their intensity, Kim silently realized.

The heated quivering of the inner thighs as the very pinnacle started, the sultry shaking of the legs, the rolling back of the aroused eyes, the undulations of the sexy pelvis, the heaving of the slightly flushed breasts, the bouncing effect of the long hair, the rolling of the thirsty tongue inside of the steaming mouth, these were the sensations that Kim had been able to clearly observe due to her close proximity to Amy.

While you were the fortunate person to be experiencing such erotic arousal, you simply did not notice such simple things, and being that this was the first time she was ever lucky enough to be a sensual voyeur, this was bringing her close to the boiling point yet again.

As Amy was just coming down from the force of her second orgasm, Keith was trailing the tip of his tantalizing tongue all around the edges of her incredibly sensitized clit yet again, so as the effect being that the peak had been drawn out for an even more extended period of time. She honestly felt that it was not possible for her to have any more pleasures as drained as she felt, and anything further might cause her to completely pass out.

But she knew that any hint of resistance at this would prove to be futile with Keith intent on making this the most satisfying sexual experience of her life.

So once again she resigned herself to lying back and letting her partner take the lead.

As soon as he observed the beautiful bulb of the clitoris start to slowly tighten and throb once again, the leader decided that his lips needed to enjoy a more direct feel.

Keith's tongue was thus tracing a lazy and delicate vertical line up and down every single square inch of Amy's swollen clit, a teasing touch that started at the very top of the tip itself, before gliding it's way down toward the very middle, then even further downward till the tip of his tongue and the incredibly sensitive underside of the clit were brushed up against one another, the most recent flick causing Amy to lift herself up once again so as to try to force the entire achingly aroused clit all the way upward against his poised lips.

With every whimper that she uttered, Ketih could feel himself getting so aroused that the tiny pouch in between his legs was threatening to burst at the seams, the sudden effect being that now for the first time, the swollen head of his pounding lance had completely escaped, so that now it was peeking out from the top of the pouch, red and purple with full arousal.

Amy was now being treated to an all over tongue massage from the full effect of her partner's tongue that was not leaving one single ridge of her clit alone, the caress so soft and so slight that it was like the sweetest scrap of music right against the most sensitized part of her inflamed outer lips.

Suddenly there was now the added delight of feeling Keith's middle finger sliding deeper and deeper upward inside of her flowing wetness, and using a caressing up and down like motion to stimulate the steamy insides, the same exact motion as was being still used across her increasingly tumescent clit.

So now Amy felt the dual stimulation coming from both her clit and inner peach both at the same exact time.

Amy could make out with the corner of her eye that the edge of Keith's magnificent head had just poked out of the top of his covering, and knowing that he was that aroused and yet intent on giving her more and more pleasure made the honey continue to flow out of her so that it once again was sliding downward so far that there was a growing puddle forming underneath the pillows that was yet another beacon of her increasing agitation.

"Oh goddddddd"

This sudden screech had been produced as a result of feeling Keith's smooth finger slide all of the way upward inside of her soaking wet slit.

And with the pillows directly underneath her cheeks still, and with her legs still wrapped all of the way around his powerful shoulders, Amy could feel his finger so deeply inside that she felt it tickle in the most tantalizing fashion the very back of her scorchingly hot inner walls, because she was more open and exposed now than she could ever remember being, and not embarassed in the slightest.

I need to feel her drowning all around me. I need to feel her sweetened juices coating every inch of my finger, and I need to feel her delicious honey rolling all the way down the tip of my tongue so that I am taking a sensual bath within her humid wetness, Keith thought to himself.

Turning his palm around so it faced completely upward, Keith was now proceeding to slightly and slowly press upward when his middle finger was trapped all of the way inside of her.

He could feel the squeezing effect of her tightening all around it, and this made the head of his pulsating lance twitch back and forth again and again just knowing how much pleasure she may be having.

Oh sweet mercy, Amy silently yelped.

Finding the outer edges of her swelling g spot with the tip of his finger, and feeling the honey start to threaten to pour right out of her, he simply pressed upward right against this sexy area with the most fleeting and teasing of motions.

There was no caress, no massage as of yet. Only simply the slight pressing effect.

The touch was so slight that Amy had to lift upward even higher just to feel the incredibly arousing sensation, once again trying to force more and more of her peach upward against him in the hopes that he would totally ravish every single inch of her until she saw stars within the back of her head.

Amy could only close her eyes and feel the tingling that was threatening to take a hold of her entire being.

"Oh my goodness, oh my goodnessssss, holy .... ahhhhhhhh!".

Once she was thoroughly lubricated, Keith then began to flick the tip of his creative finger up and down against Amy's completely aroused g spot in a "come here" kind of a motion, drawing out more and more of the sexy fluids that had been pent up deep inside of her for way too long now.

Till he could indeed feel the flooding white hot honey scorching the tip of his finger as it covered it now completely.

"Oh my friggin' god, oh god, oh god, oh godddddddd, ohhhhhh!".

And as he saw Amy thrashing around and around on the luxurious bed with her head about to hit the roof, that is when Keith decided that it was time to try to take this amazingly sexy woman all the way upward to the stars.

Taking her distended clitoris all of the way inside of his awaiting mouth, he pulled it all of the way inward now so as to trap it like the most sensual of prisoners.

He could not help but blowing all around the edges once it was deeper inside so as to make the tip expand all the way outward once again, forcing it away from it's protective hood so that it was totally exposed and not able to retract even for the briefest moment.

When it was all the way in between his eager lips, he continued to suck the clitoris quickly within so as to produce a sexy vacuum like effect.

"Oh myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy dearrrrrrrrrrrr godddddd!".

Rolling and revolving the tip of his tongue all the way around the very pointed tip of her bursting clit while it was still all the way inside of his mouth casued a screech so loud that it might have awoken the entire hotel with it's drawn out and loud effect.

"Ahhhhhh, KEIIIIITTTTTHHHHHH!".

So it was as if Keith was licking, sucking, and blowing against her inflamed clit all at the same exact time.

The up and down trailing with the edge of his teasing finger continued to massage her now throbbing g spot all along.

She could also feel the head of his mammoth member slowly rubbing back and forth against her inner thigh, now completely unable to contain itself any longer.

So that suddenly Amy started to feel an orgasm peak from both her achingly tight clit and pounding g spot all at the same exact time.

"Yesssssss, yesss, yesssssss, I'm, ohhhh, oh for the love of God I am going to cum, oh sweet mercy here it comes, I'm gonna cum, I'm cummingggg, ahhhhhh!"

Amy's clit continued slowly pulsating, the delicious orgasm prolonged and intensified by the throbbing jolt from all of the arousing g spot stimulation, at the exact same moment as Kim started to feel her own inner thighs start to convulse and shake while a small yet sharp climax threatened to quickly radiate outward from her pounding and aching pleasure pearl.

Kim had been vigorously fingering herself silly watching all of the action in front of her and it had finally made it to the point in which she could not ever remember being this intensely aroused.

"Oh my god I think my whole entire clit is on fire," Kim whispered out loud.

She had tried to stay silent with astonished embarassment and mounting arousal but as her juices continued to become more and more prolific it was becoming more and more difficult to not let out her mixed emotions.

There was not a pun meant in the statement even with the whole fireman fantasy.

Her clit really felt like it was ready to burst and the longer she was holding back the more the desire seemingly was continuing to intensify.

This is a fantasy that she had for such a long time and it was amazing to think that she was watching this giving and over endowed man with such amazing oral talents giving her co worker the time of her life just mere inches in front of her.

Yet she had an amazing and loving husband at home who always gave her what she asked for and wished for and it felt like in a way that she was cheating on him even by just being in this room.

But looking is not cheating she continued to try to reason. And Amy's other half is a complete selfish jerk so neither one of us is doing anything wrong.

"Oh my godddddd I am so aroused right now," Kim announced.

"Oh goodness, I have been so decadently drowning here within my own delicious pleasures that I have totally and completely neglected you," Amy replied.

"Well the moment that my husband walks in the door I am going to tear off his clothes and literally ravish him on the spot, that's for sure," Kim assured.

"Why should a beautiful and sexy woman like you have to wait till you get home to enjoy passionate pleasures your body is craving?" Keith tried to reason.

"Oh I love my husband very much and am content on just watching, thank you very much though".

Suddenly Keith and Amy shared a smile and wink in between them that was almost choreographed in its timing.

"You know Keith, Kim and I still have not had a chance tonight to completely see that massive club in between your legs in action and I am thinking that maybe the time for that has come," Amy decided.

"How incredibly right you are gorgeous. And I am thinking that your friend Kim here might have some direct fun herself if this were to be a "hands on" kind of project"

"I can't ...," Kim stuttered.

"Think of how much of a turn on it would be Kim just to feel this mammoth monster in between the tips of your fingers, feeling every sexy crease and ridge," Kim said.

"Oh my goddddd you have to stop," Kim stammered while feeling another trickle of honey slide out of her achingly swollen peach and slowly drip down her heated inner thighs just with the mere thought of grasping such a lusciously large lance that she had previously thought was only a fantasy because no real man or at least sexy man could possess such a gourmet delight in between his legs in real lfe.

"I have already enjoyed a multitude of breathtaking orgasms Kim and it would be completely selfish of me not to share this amazing experience with you," Amy replied.

Oh you are sharing it with me all right, Kim silently knew.

"Speaking of breathtaking orgasms Amy, I think you are long overdue," Keith decided.

All of a sudden Keith had thrust two of his soft and smooth fingers all the way up inside of Amy's flooded peach in order to curl them just behind the wall of her clit. The touch was a spinning circle motion and it made Amy gasp out loud with the unexpected pleasure.

"Oh lordddd have mercy!" Amy shouted.

Meanwhile, he had taken the very very tip of her fiery clit in between his thumb and middle finger so as to stretch the most pinnacled point of all completely outward to expose it to a more direct form of stimulation.

It was the very middle of his thumb that had now proceeded to spiral all around and around the very tip of her pleasure pearl, starting all around the outer most edges rather teasingly before becoming a more direct delicate kind of pressing.

Amy was so soaking wet that he found that his thumb tried to slide right of off her clit each time he pressed more firmly down against her.

"Jesus god I am going to freakin wet myself!" Amy shrieked at the top of her lungs while starting to almost hyperventilate with more incredible sensations she had never experienced before.

As soon as Keith started to alternate the caress of her clit tip with a soft and assuring push with the flat of his free hand against her undulating tummy, slowly pushing upward toward her swollen and aching peach, Amy could not hold off any longer and started to pound the pillows with her hand because the feelings were almost incapable of being described.

"Oh goddddddd yeahhhhhhh, holy, holy, holy, aggghhhhhh! Amy managed.

Amy knew that this orgasm would be incredibly sharp and soakingly intense as swiftly as it had been playing out.

"Ugh, ohhhh, I think I am going to literally friggin' wet myself!" Amy screeched.

Keith told her to not hold anything in and to just let go. "Stop thinking and just feel, remember sexy?"

Thrusting herself right up against Keith's tantalizing pleasure digits, Amy found herself start to climax yet again.

"I'm cumminggggg, I'm cumminggggg, yessssssss!" Amy moaned and panted, while in the throes of having a sensually sexy, squirting orgasm right against his awaiting fingers.

Soon after she had started to cum, Keith proceeded to thrust his warm tongue right inside of her mouth with such aroused force that she almost was unable to even breathe for a few moments. This may have been for the best because all of the noise coming from inside of the room was starting to make the threat of someone calling hotel security even more real.

The feeling of being completely controlled and helpless with such a sexy man in such an erotic way was like nothing Amy had experienced before, and she felt herself start to let out a few tears even being that she was unable to hold the emotions in.

"Are you okay?" Ketih asked her.

"Oh my good god you luscious, man, I am so much more than just okay. I have just never experienced anything like this and this is all so new and overwhelming to me, that's all. You ... are .... amazing .... my body ... is still shaking," Amy whimpered.

Keith put his arms around her shaking shoulders to hold and comfort her, and Amy could not help but fall into his awaiting arms even if just for that brief moment in time.

Kim could truthfully see that this man was not just a mere stripper looking to just get off with as many women as possible, and she could feel the warmth in his touch right in front of her. This had the effect of only arousing her even more.

Not that she was thinking any sort of romantic thoughts per se, just ones that made her realize that she was in the presence of a pretty incredible person.

Because even the best sex in the world is about something more than just the mere motions, and this is what she felt like she was lucky enough to be witnessing.

"You two have no idea what you both are doing to me!" Kim announced.

"Well I for one cannot remember a night quite like this, even the times I was with more then one man at the same time," her co worker admitted. She was still resting against Keith and almost lost in a sort of dream like kind of state. It almost felt like she had been floating for hours now.

"I honestly don't mean to butt in here Kim, but it seems to me that you have been getting incredibly turned on watching us and yet you have not been kind enough to let your body release itself yet," Keith insisted.

Oh you have no idea how much it wants to release itself, Kim thought to herself. You cannot even imagine how many times I have already hovered over the swollen head of your magnificent member within my mind to just tease the tip of my tingling clit only to then try to slide all the way down every single inch of your expanding shaft to fill up my blazingly aroused kitty like I have only dreamed about.

"I will get mine when I get home Keith, trust me. My husband and I had planned to have some fun tonight even before all of this".

"With all due respect, sex should not always have to be planned," Keith replied.

And deep inside of her mind Kim knew that he was exactly right.

"Keith you have waited way too long to cum and it is high time that you allow me to pay you back now. Now, how would you like to help Keith slide this gigantic lance inside of my twitching kitty?" Amy asked Kim.

"Oh god, I ..."

"Kim my dear, we have both been hearing you moan out loud for hours now and you have been rubbing yourself so vigorously in between your legs so much that pretty soon your fingers may fall off".

ian37
ian37
12 Followers