The Beauty of Their Forbidden Love

Story Info
A story of a woman in love with a married man.
5k words
4.23
14.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The music floated across the balcony and down into the pavilion's that were scattered across the lawns. The moonlight cast it's illuminated brilliance upon the lake and the star studded sky was magical and so very beautiful on this balmy Saturday night. Voices blended together and the laughter could be heard as people danced and coupled together. It was a celebration of sorts to commemorate all of what the citizens had contributed towards the town in the past year. What a way to say farewell to Summer and to welcome Fall in all of her splendid and spectacular glory.

He stood dancing with his wife, a tall slender woman with long hair was that was turning grey and they waltzed gracefully to the Beethoven's Symphony. His mind seemed to be a thousand miles away as he contemplated what Monday would bring in the office. Another busy day full of endless meetings and paper work. He felt like his life were standing still, stagnating and there was no excitement anymore. Sighing inwardly, he looked towards the couple that glided by them and he noticed how the man held the woman possessively with his hands almost grasping her beautiful rounded ass. There was an appeal on the woman's face, almost as if she were silently pleading with the man to cease and desist.

He looked at her face and felt his heart beat a little faster as he stared at that arresting and beautiful countenance. Her blonde hair was piled high on her head and her neck was graceful with tendrils clinging to her nape. The black dress clung to her every curve and it was backless showing off the shapely lines of her back and the flawless golden skin. Feeling no sense of guilt only an admiration for a woman that obviously had an incredible sexy appeal and sensual charm. Those large eyes sparkled like blue sapphires and her skin was luminous and glowed with good health, her nose was straight and rather fine, her mouth drew him with it's luscious fullness and tantalizing red lips.

The song ended and there would be a brief lull, he noticed the woman trying to pull away from the man that was holding her. The guy leaned down to run his lips over her soft skin and you could see her shudder, not from desire but revulsion. She looked towards him almost with a plea and at that exact moment his wife whispered in his ear that she was going to the ladies room and to chat with one of her good friends for awhile. He nodded in affirmation and stared at that beautiful face and her eyes pleaded with him to come to her. Normally he wouldn't do anything as he tried not to interfere with somebody else's problems. He knew deep down inside that she was in dire need of help from this buffoon who was molesting her.

Squaring his broad shoulders he stood tall and his face showed a firmness and strength of determination as he walked over towards the beautiful blonde. The man holding her seemed to sense that he was coming to her aid and his hands grasped her tighter and she almost whimpered. He felt the anger start deep down inside of him at this blatant act of sexual aggression from this monster who was tormenting the vision in black chiffon When he reached them he said in a very quiet but menacing voice. "There are two ways to end this right here and now, you can let her go peacefully and just walk away or I get the cops, who are watching you as I speak. The guys eyes shot daggers at him as he looked towards the edge of the room where there were indeed 2 police officers standing in the wings.

He knew it wouldn't end peacefully, the guy wouldn't go without a fight normally because he was a bully. Understanding intuitively that men like this wouldn't take "NO" for an answer, they needed to use their pure brute strength or force to keep a woman where they wanted her. The threat about the cops, was no idle one, he would use it in a heart beat if it meant keeping this angel safe. The guy let her go with reluctance, his hands almost insulting as he drew them up over her curves to touch her beautiful breasts. She gasped and he could feel himself tense and clench his teeth at the smirk on the jerk's face... He felt like punching the guy in the head for his rudeness and humiliation of this golden haired beauty.

The guy bowed and went to kiss her and she drew her hand up then, you could see those fiery sparks in her blue eyes. The man snickered in a sarcastic way and said to her "it's not over by a long shot baby." He turned and walked away and his handsome face had taken on a very menacing look as he stared at her and at her rescuer. She turned to the man who had assisted her and her hand went out to softly touch his forearm. He felt that electric volt of energy go through him and a stirring in his loins. God, she was so beautiful, her figure curvaceous and her breasts full and firm, the dress pushing them up high and the tops of them beckoning him to bend down to kiss their fragrant softness.

He didn't feel remorse at his thoughts right now, she stirred him unlike any other woman. Her sexuality drawing him to her like a magnet. Looking into his pale blue eyes, hers looked almost midnight blue as she leaned forward and standing on her tip toes kissed him gently on the lips. He wanted to grasp her to him...Hold her so damn tightly and lean her over his arm and kiss those soft sweet lips and inhale her intoxicating scent. His cock was hard and damn he wanted to take this woman and seduce her, listening to her husky sexy voice telling him to take her and fuck her.

He suddenly felt like he was suffocating and he wanted to get her outside onto the balcony and inhale some of the night's fresh air. Placing his hand under her arm he took her out through the French doors into the alcove. Her firm breasts brushed against him with her body and his hands clenched as he almost drew her against his body to feel his hardness. He noticed something right away and that she was shivering in the night's breeze. Her dress was light and there wasn't much too it...showing off those delectable legs of hers. She drew close to his body and his arm went around her protectively and instinctively. Her skin was soft and her scent fragrant and delicious like her, his hand went to move to her shoulder his fingertips touched the softness of her upper breast.

The moonlight and her sensual beauty were making him a little crazy tonight, he felt the force of her compelling him to touch her. She looked up into his eyes and hers were large pools of deep cerulean blue, he could get lost in them. Her sweet lips were moist and suddenly he felt like a man trapped in some emotional limbo, wanting her with a desire that rocked him. He thought of his wife chatting with one of her girl friends and suddenly he thought that he shouldn't allow himself to have any feelings for this woman. He felt his emotions running high right now and this stunning woman had somehow gotten under his skin.

He went to remove his arm from her shoulder and then she twisted and pivoted towards him, her body against his. The will power that had come over him a few moments ago vanished at that exact moment. She looked into his eyes again and hers were passionate and her lips parted. He moved his down over hers; they were in the shadows and nobody could witness what was transpiring. When his lips touched hers it was like a combustion of raw passion,like an explosion of heat. Their lips moved over each others and his hands slid over the curve of her bare back down over the soft suppleness of her beautiful ass. It's round fullness filling his hands and his cock pushed against her as she pushed her pelvis against it and rubbed herself over him.

She was so very erotic and he hadn't felt this type of passion and desire for a woman for many years. There was something so very poignant and amazing about her and her hands moved over the solid strength of his back to rest upon his hard tight ass. He groaned into her mouth and slid his tongue around hers and enjoyed the sweetness of that delicious cavern. The kiss intensified and they clung to each other with a consuming hunger. She whispered into his ear as they reluctantly pulled their mouths away from one another. "Please take me to my place and make love to me baby."

He lifted his head and looked down at her as he continued to hold her in his arms. "Oh my sweetheart he said, I cannot take you back to your house and make love to you, as much as I long to. You saw me dancing and the woman in my arms is my wife, I cannot take you and make you mine." Her face had taken on a look of sadness and regret and he knew in his heart that somehow this woman had truly touched his heart. He didn't know if he had ever felt this way before. He loved his wife, it was a love based on years of being with someone almost like a companionship and loyalty sort of emotion.

This woman gave him excitement blended in with joy and passion. She was flamboyant and full of light, representing something that had been missing for years and it had lain dormant as he had suppressed it for so long. He leaned down to bury his face in her fragrant hair and he touched the softness of her nape and upper back with his long fingers. She shuddered and moaned and he wanted to take her here and now... Just strip the dress off of her body and look at the perfect mounds of her breasts, to see her gleaming thighs open and the moisture from her honey pot tempting him to come hither and taste it's sweetness.

He forced himself to pull away and he sighed as he touched her pouty lips with his fingers and she drew them inside and sucked on each one with a sensuality that took his breath away. He gasped and his cock jumped, she sensed that almost intuitively and moved her fingers down over the front of his pants and rubbed his hardness. She wanted to stroke him and grasp the hardness in her hands. He stilled her hand saying "DON'T PLEASE MY DEAR HEART" and she looked into his eyes and knew. She understood that she was falling for him and not wanting to do so. He had a wife and probably children and she didn't want to be considered a home wrecker. It came to her that she didn't care, he wanted her and she wanted him.

There was something about him that drew her like a moth to a flame and she wanted to ignite that spark and turn in into a raging inferno. She sensed he was torn and that he was very attracted to her and something else. It was there in his eyes when he stared into hers and she felt it's intensity. She had only met him tonight but she felt as if she had known him her whole life. He reached into his pocket and came out with a piece of paper and he asked if she had a pen in her small clutch purse. Fortunately she did and he wrote down his cell number and with a reluctance and almost sadness he drew her to him and kissed her once more.

He told her to contact him on Monday and he would meet her again, somewhere sometime. He didn't want it to end, whatever it was it felt right and wonderful. He felt an elation and his heart wasn't heavy anymore, just a lightness that came entirely from this woman. He went to move away and then he turned back to her again and when he saw those eyes and that mouth of hers he couldn't resist kissing her once more. Their mouths clung together and the passion was all consuming and so beautiful. They pulled apart almost startled by their emotions and considerable passion for each other. She touched his mouth and told him she would call him on Monday...He wanted to go straight to her house, now today...It wasn't feasible, but he knew it would be and soon.

She stood watching him walk away with those long legs of his and noticed his wife walk towards him with a graceful elegance and they didn't touch just slowly walked towards the large front doors, nodding to people in the room and smiling before leaving. Feeling a sadness in her heart she knew that it was going to be like this if they were going to be lovers. She asked herself, how will I let him go each and every time we make love? Will he go willingly or will he want to stay in my arms and sleep with me until the early morning light, taking my body time and time again? Holding me tightly to his body until he had to leave for home or work.

Walking back into the room the oppression of loneliness made her feel like not wanting to go home. She would as she had done it countless times in the present and past. The men in the room watched her walk with that sensational walk of hers, those curvy hips swaying back and forth and their wives literally shot daggers at her knowing exactly what was on their husbands minds. She held her blonde head high and went through the French doors quickly and out into the beautiful starlit night.

Monday loomed bright and clear and her schedule was busy with work and the normal functions going on. It was 10 o'clock and she was a little reticent about calling him but she felt compelled to do so. Heart racing she called his number and he picked it up on the second ring...His voice was deep and resonating with a warmth that she felt right down to her very toes. Telling her he was incredibly happy that she called and they chatted for about 20 minutes. He told her that he would like to meet her for lunch this week. She gave him her home address and said meet me at my house where we will have privacy tomorrow if you would like. He readily agreed and they signed off with an intimate warmth.

Her excitement was building as she got off the phone and the day flew by as she went about her business and made a few preparations for tomorrow's lunch. She had no time to be nervous nor apprehensive and she slept restlessly that night dreaming of strong sensitive hands on her body and a mouth that made her toss and turn. The morning dawned bright and beautiful and she threw the sheets off of her naked body and jumped out of bed rather quickly. The morning air on her nipples made them stand out like eager buds and she tossed her wild golden mane like a sexy tigress.

The shower was inviting with its warmth on her chilled body and she welcomed the tingling spray as it cascaded down over her tender skin. Nipples feeling the light tingling of the spray upon them and it made them feel so good. Her fragrant shower gel was wonderfully aromatic and she washed her hair with lotus flower and hibiscus plant mixed with yucca oil. Rinsing off with cool water it was invigorating and awakened her senses. Stepping out of the shower she dried off with a large fluffy towel and liberally applied one of her favorite body butters from neck to toe. Spraying some matching body spray over her pulse spots and in some areas that she knew the fragrance would linger on and on.

She dried her unruly hair and tamed it somewhat and applied a minimal amount of cosmetics, being fortunate in that she didn't need much to enhance her features and classical beauty... Walking naked to the bedroom she looked for a simple yet sexy ensemble and found her favorite Frederick's bra and matching tanga of a gorgeous turquoise blue. She looked at herself in the mirror as she pulled on her black sheer stockings topped with lace. Smiling at her image, her high voluptuous breasts pushed up almost to her chin, the tops looking so inviting and her lush firm ass was a curvaceous golden ripe peach.

The skirt was black and simple, landing right between her thigh and knee and her top was sheer striking turquoise with a matching chemise as not to allow her body to show. Her black calf boots were comfortable and sexy with the 3 inch heels. Standing back she perused her reflection and decided that she looked pretty good, not over dressed just very chic and fashionable. Applying some of her subtle cologne between her breasts, behind her ears and on her wrists she was already and it was only 10 o'clock.

She walked down the long winding stairs and into the kitchen to put a pot of fresh coffee on and to butter a croissant. She had a platter of fresh veggies and fruit with two of her homemade dips made up and a tray of assorted sandwiches for lunch. Her stomach was a little nervous and she had those butterflies that kept fluttering their wings. Keep telling yourself that all will be OK and it will...kept going through her head, over and over again. The time was flying by and it was almost 12 o'clock and she could feel her legs tremble a little.

She wasn't a woman to allow her emotions to get the best of her, but this was something totally beyond her realm of normalcy. Her thoughts went to the man that had awakened her from her sensual slumber, she hadn't been sexually active for a long while now. Knowing it had been forever since she had been touched by a strong, attractive, sexy virile man. He set off warning bells in her brain and she was astute enough to know that he wanted her every bit as much as she wanted him. The door bell rang and she willed her legs to move and not tremble again. Lifting her chin she walked sedately towards the door.

Opening it up, there he stood with those striking blue eyes of his, smiling from ear to ear and he let out a wolf whistle as he looked her over from head to toes. He had flowers in one hand and a bottle of something in the other. She stepped back to allow him entrance into the foyer and he bowed his head and walked through the doorway. She closed the door and leaned against it and he placed the flowers and the bottle of a lovely Chablis on the credenza. Turning, he looked into her eyes and walked towards her. She felt mesmerized by those eyes of his, the color undetermined at this time. She stood up straight and it only emphasized her lush full breasts and drew his eyes to them.

He put his arms around her waist and pulled her hard against him and her heart raced almost out of control. Leaning his head down to her hair he inhaled her fragrance and put his lips to it's beauty as he murmured "my God you are so beautiful." She lifted her face to his and the kiss was one of magical pureness and then it intensified as he brought her closer to his body, his hardness so very evident against her abdomen. He moved his hands down over her back with infinite slowness almost memorizing each and every curve. They came to rest directly on both of her firm cheeks and he grasped them and pulled her even closer making her realize his urgent need for her.

Her nipples were on fire right now and his tongue was dipping in and out of her mouth with a barrage of rapid movement. She pushed her body against his as his hands moved over and around her ass, squeezing. Moaning deeply into her mouth as she touched his back and shoulders with her soft touch. He drew away from her to gaze into her eyes again and their eyes locked and held. She stood up on tiptoes to take the edge of her tongue to move it over his lips and he gasped at her gesture. The only thing she knew right now was that her body and mind were on the same wavelength here. She wanted him, here and now, it wasn't something she thought feasible the first time they met but she felt incredible desire for him.

She put her heels back on the floor again and asked him in a very husky voice if he wanted to have lunch or go upstairs right now. His face showed passion and so much more, the look in his eyes told her he wanted to go upstairs. She reached down and took his hand and they walked side by side up the stairs to her awaiting bedroom. It was large and beautiful a bright room filled with light, tastefully decorated and the fragrance of her perfume lingered in the atmosphere. The bed was full of brilliant color and was vivid and flamboyant like the woman at his side he thought to himself. Turning to him she stood up and offered her mouth once again to him, he needed no hesitation as he kissed that sensual mouth with a greediness.

She was a beautiful flower, alive and vibrant and he was going to take her clothing off one piece at a time. The kiss almost consumed them and they pulled away with some reluctance not being able to get enough of the taste of one another. She walked closer to the bed and he followed and turned her towards him and began to take her blouse off...and then undid the tie that held her skirt in place, a simple wrap around. It fell to her feet and he looked at her shapely sexy legs, the turquoise blue panties that showed her delightful "V" and those stockings that made his cock throb and grow even harder. The blouse was undone in no time and landed atop her skirt and then her chemise...She stood before him proud and glorious in her luscious amazing beauty.

12