The Beauty Therapists and the CD Ch. 02

Story Info
My wife and her friends ... the story continued.
1.4k words
4.28
34.7k
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
satinpaul
satinpaul
12 Followers

After taking the dildo out from her wet pussy Claire moves herself back to meet myself. Sarah pulls my knickers down and Lucy holds my cock in place as Claire pushes herself onto my throbbing cock, she moves ever so gently backwards and I slip slowly into her pussy. I'm in heaven. As Claire moves slowly my wife gives her approval and tells me to enjoy it. I so want to come inside Claire but still somehow hold back. We carry on with Steph kissing me and then my wife and both of them holding and stroking Claire's bouncing tits. It's pure ecstasy.

After 10 minutes of the slowest but most sensual sex Claire moves away from me, my cock stood hard and erect, my satin French knickers just sat below my balls and the material occasionally just rubs against them. I want to hold my shiny cock and Wank for them but can't. Steph moves around, her bottom facing me is truly wonderful, the sight alone is making me want to come all over her Arse, she moves herself backwards and my cock touches her Arse cheeks and then I start to enter her very wet pussy. Lucy moves herself to Stephs face at the other end and pushes her clit towards her mouth whilst Claire is on her knees next to Lucy kissing. Lucy has a couple of fingers up Claire and we continue to move slowly, with Steph pushing her Arse back and forward and licking Lucy's clit. Claire then asks Lucy to insert more fingers. Lucy has small hands so she slowly puts fingers in one by one, 1, 2, 3 and then 4, Claire holds her hand and asks for all 5, after some very slow movement Lucy's hand is lost within Claire's pussy and she is totally in Lucy's command. Unable to move but loving the feeling that her friend is truly up her - Lucy's hand up to her wrist is inside Claire's pussy.

Steph keeps pushing herself onto me getting slightly faster, I'm struggling to contain my cum filled balls and loving the feel of Step's wetness. After some 10 minutes Steph moves off my cock and turns to Lucy and Claire. Steph rubs Lucy's clit and kisses Claire. Lucy's arm is literally up Claire and Steph asks if she can have the same. Lucy obliges and within minutes she has herself pushing up into both Steph and Claire. I watch still strapped to the posts with my cock fully stiff and throbbing. The sight in front of me unreal, my wife with her full hands inserted into her two friends.

Steph and Claire groan continually wanting Lucy to fill them both. I've never seen Lucy like this and I'm mesmerized by her sexuality and willingness to try anything. After sometime Lucy slowly takes her hands out of both of them, their holes taking time to retract from the mass previously inside of them. Lucy then looks to me and says 'my turn', she shuffles her lovely anus back and just as the others did she places he wet pussy onto my cock. Her friends move with her and kneel in front of her side by side with their legs open; they hold Lucy at her shoulders whilst she again inserts her hands into both her friends slowly. They are holding up Lucy as she fills their holes with her own hands. It absolutely stunning to watch as Lucy is just gently resting on my cock and slowly pulsing me in and out. Everyone is moving so slowly, eyes half closed, groaning, whimpering. Step and Claire finger their clits and are kissing whilst Lucy moves her hands in their pussies. This lasts for some 15 minutes and is the most wonderful sensation; erotic just can't define the moment.

Gradually they move apart and just for few seconds breathe slowly and silently whilst sitting on the bed. Lucy still sat resting on my cock but now on her hands.

Claire lies down in front of Lucy's face and fingers herself; Steph places her pussy over Claire's face and fingers herself; Lucy has a fantastic view of her friend's pussies and is groaning loudly as I push into her. Steph says she needs to pee but Claire tells her to use her mouth and without hesitation Steph is dribbling her pee into her mouth. I'm totally turned on and love watching them. It's the most sexual thing and I'm wanting to join in but can't. Lucy then says she needs to pee as well and moving off my cock she kneels over Claire's face and presses her breasts against Steph, their two clits just touching as they press their hips towards each other, they kiss and as they do Lucy too pees into her friends mouth. I'm aching and pre cum is oozing from my hard cock.

Lucy and Steph continue to kiss, rub their tits together and push their pussies onto Claire's face. Then after 5 minutes Claire stands up and Lucy and Steph place themselves under her pussy, Claire rubs her clit and then pisses with a huge gush into their faces. They all groan with pleasure. I wonder how long until I am set free.

At last Claire walks over to me and asks me if I'd like to help, I say 'yes' and then she says 'good' you can put these new sheets on the bed whilst we get showered'. She pulls my knickers up for me and then unties me and hands me some more Satin sheets and tells me to do my job, 'that's what maids are for' she says. Feeling totally vulnerable I say 'sure, anything else you need me to do?' She tells me to go into the wardrobe and get the items hanging up and place them on the end of the bed when it's made and then sit on the bed and wait. I open the wardrobe and to my amazement the outfits are just like mine but in different colours, pink, white and light blue. Oh my god. Just when I thought things could not get better they did. They all had matching coloured satin French knickers as well with hold ups and heels. I place all items out on the bed. I tried to guess who had what colour and I figured my wife was pink as it was the smallest and Steph was light blue with Claire in white. Somehow the colours seemed just right for each of them. I couldn't help but think about the vision of them wearing them, the dress part covering just below the top of their inner thighs, their tits showing at the top. My wife has a great cleavage and the dress was going to show it at it's best. I'm sure Claire and Steph would agree.

They all head to the bathroom and I hear the Jacuzzi running. After a few minutes I hear giggles and splashes. Then a voice shouts me, 'can you bring in the soap please', I take the bar of soap in and hand it to Lucy, she says 'don't give it to me', 'use it, wash my back please'. I do so as I would do at home, the other two sat opposite just watch. Then Steph says 'my turn' and I move around and do the same, finally Claire. The three of them all lay there in bubbles with their tits out and nipples shiny and hard. I really want to get in but at the same time want to keep my dress on. There is no offer and I don't mind.

They then all sit on the edge of the large tub and wash themselves, they occasionally finger themselves and spend 5 minutes just washing their tits rubbing a sponge across their nipples and making them hard. Then Claire asks me for the towels and I get them from the bedroom and take them to them. Claire says she wants me to dry her. She gets out first, I rub the towel over her, get her dry and she sits down on a chair. Then Step's turn, then Lucy, all of them dried and clean. All 3 then walk into the bedroom and take turns with the hairdryer and then apply make-up to each other at the dressing table. I am told to sit, watch and learn.

tbc

satinpaul
satinpaul
12 Followers