The Bed

Story Info
A rape story where the victim has no idea she was raped.
2.3k words
4.14
50.5k
22
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though the victim of this story has no idea that she was raped, it is still a rape story. If this offends you stop reading right now! There are no drugs used in this story.

*****

My name is Darien and I am one of the project leaders at a high tech firm. Our firm is a multinational company specializing in 3D gaming hardware and software. We are headquartered in California. About three quarters of the employees are men in the development areas.

One day my manager came to me with a new project. He told me that this project was a little unusual for our company and that I had to do all the research and development for it off site for security reasons. This got my curiosity up. He was a little red faced when he told me it was a sex simulator. "A what?" I asked.

"It is supposed to simulate having sex with another man or woman." he added.

"Man or woman?" I asked.

"Well, we haven't figured that out yet. Maybe this will be one android with replaceable parts or two androids."

"Why are we researching this? Who could afford something like this even if we could develop it?"

"I know this is not our usual product, but if anyone could develop this it would be us. We have most of the resources. We have the 3D and virtual reality technology and the software, hardware and experience to do this."

"I hope this isn't a stupid question, but I assume you mean this is to be a physical experience, not just a lifelike looking android or 3D laser show."

"An overseas customer who wants to remain anonymous, has funded the whole R&D on this project, and would like to see if it is possible to have artificial sex that seems real."

"You realize that we have very little experience in robotics?"

"We have brought in some very knowledgeable engineers for that purpose. Just think about it. I would very much like you to head this project."

I agreed to it reluctantly. I had a lot of questions. What would I tell everybody else in the company that I was working on? Who would be on my team? And my hardest question was "Who would test this thing or things?"

My team was presented to me and I was impressed. It ended up being 10 men and two women. A mix of engineers, technologists and technicians. I was allowed to add a couple of people I know to the list, making it 14, although most of the team was only called in when their expertise was needed.

The first machine we developed was for a woman to experience. After a lot of brainstorming and testing, we threw out the idea of an android. The prototype ended up being a bed. The woman would lie on her back on the bed with her legs apart in a kind of stirrups and her arms latched in by her sides. All it needed was a blindfold and it would make a great BDSM commercial! The reason she was locked in place was so that she didn't get in the way of the mechanism of the bed. She would lay back and through the 3D goggles and noise cancelling headphones, see a virtual man making love to her. A fragrance to simulate a man's sweat was also added.

The first trial was with a virtual reality big black guy with six pack abs and an eight inch cock. To back this up with a real experience we had a mechanical torso with an eight inch dildo on an arm that would move in and out simulating sex. The cock was a marvel of engineering. It was heated and had the ability to grow and shrink and pulse from a simulated orgasm. Our prototype could even understand such voice commands as "start", "faster", "slower", "stop", etc. The scanner could identify tits, cunts, and so forth. We laughingly called it the "targeting software". This consisted of video cameras at two locations on an arm. This gave the ability to target the body in a 3D environment on an X,Y, and Z axis. The cameras were digitized and compared to a huge database of pictures of breasts, nipples, vulvas, clitoris, etc. The finger and tongue had a crude form of tactile feedback that could find the clitoris and could apply very gentle pressure (at least that was the finding from initial tests). Breasts were easy for the scanner to identify, but we had a lot of trouble identifying vaginas. I never realized that every vulva was so different! We even had a mechanical kisser on another arm that could perform oral sex and hopefully do a nice job of stimulating a woman by kissing her breasts, etc. We hadn't perfected kissing on the mouth yet. It was surprisingly hard to make that feel right.

I don't know where, but they found two women willing to be the guinea pigs for the first actual test. I was on pins and needles hoping nothing would go wrong and that nobody got hurt with the robotics. Jenna, one of the women on our team would be in the room monitoring the test and able to shut it down in an instant. The rest of the team waited in another room watching what the woman saw on the 3D goggles(minus the snapshot of her) and listening to the sound feed. We could hear the test subject talking to Jenna. Jenna was providing a running commentary into a microphone (God, I wish I could see this!). The woman was undressed and strapped in on the bed and we could see the virtual black dude come into the room and make small talk with her. "Oh my, my my! what do we have here? A naked white chick! I'll bet you have always wondered what it was like to fuck a real man! Well, I am going to fuck you silly until you can't take it anymore!" (I wonder who wrote the dialog?)

The man got himself undressed and got up on the bed. The bed even moved to simulate a man getting on an off the bed. He made circles with his finger around what I assume were her nipples. Through the goggles she wore she could see a snapshot of herself from her point of view taken by a camera built into the goggles, overlayed with the simulation. We couldn't have a live feed, otherwise she could see the fake arms, etc. By turning her head she could see a 360 degree simulation of a room that could be changed to suit the fantasy. The snapshot of herself on the bed was cut off at the bed. I wonder how close the two images corresponded? I knew that right now a mechanical arm was simulating his finger.

The test continued until we could hear the woman moaning from an orgasm. Wow! I didn't think we could get that to happen on the first test. The test ended and eventually Jenna called us back into the room after the woman had dressed and left. We all had questions for Jenna about how real the sex looked to her. (She watched the same display the subject watched.) We would be interviewing the subject tomorrow to get feedback as well.

During coffee break while the two women were out of the room, the rest of us perverts checked out the snapshot of the woman on the bed. Although she was assured that nothing was saved to disk, the image was still in the volatile memory buffer. Wow! There are some benefits to this industry!

We continued the testing throughout the rest of the day and by 5:00 only myself and Jenna were left in the room. Jenna is a knockout that I could only dream of taking out. Our company policy doesn't allow employees to date, and I didn't want to get fired, not that a geek like me would have a chance anyway. She looked to be about 5' 8" with a 36 D cup and very much in shape. Although I had worked with her on other projects over the years, I still took sneak peeks at her when she wasn't looking. She walked over toward me and asked if she had my permission to test the machine herself this evening after supper. I was shocked and said "Are you sure about this? We have two women testers, why would you want to try this yourself?"

She answered "I have the technical ability to be able to see how well the mechanical arms are lining up with the simulation and be able to describe functions better than a test subject."

I couldn't argue with that but I added "You shouldn't be alone in there during the test."

"Well, I am sure not going to let you or any of the other guys be in the room, and Debbie is a lesbian so that wouldn't be any better." She laughed. "Besides, the voice recognition stop command is working well, and the slip clutches won't allow any undo pressures to be applied to me."

I reluctantly agreed to her request and asked her what time she planned to do this.

"Why do you want to know?" she asked suspiciously.

"I was planning to come back this evening to do some work and I don't want to be here then."

"How about 7:00 P.M.? I will be out before 7:30 so you won't have to worry." she laughed again.

I agreed to this and she left the building shortly after. My mind was getting all worked up now. Jenna naked in this room! I had to somehow see this. I was thinking that maybe I could hide a camera in here somewhere. Then I started to get an evil idea. "Why couldn't I be the one having sex with her instead of the simulation?" This was a horrible thought that amounted to rape, but I couldn't help myself! I could only be charged with rape if I got caught! The more I thought about it the more I thought I could pull this off. I ran out and got a quick supper and then returned to the room.

Since I was project leader I had access to all the software. The default time of the fake black dude to cum was ten minutes. I changed that to five minutes. I removed a fuse from the mechanism of the bed so the mechanics wouldn't operate but the simulation would still happen. My cock was about seven inches long so I thought that was close enough. I always carried a condom in my wallet so I took my pants and underwear off and put that on.

The whole mechanism hides under the bed skirt so that it looks like a normal bed when not in operation. There was just enough room for me to hide under the bed skirt, so because it was getting close to 7:00 I turned off the lights and hid under the bed taking my pants and underwear with me.

Eventually I could see the lights turn on and hear Jenna enter the room and lock the deadbolt. My heart was going crazy. I could see her clothing drop beside the bed as she got undressed. First her shoes, then her blouse, jeans, bra, and finally her panties. I could feel her get on the bed and lock herself in. When she was ready she said "start".

That was my cue to slide out from under the bed. The site that greeted me was amazing! There was Jenna in all her glory. Her legs spread apart and waiting for the black dude. I could watch the simulation from a monitor on the wall behind the bed. The simulation was still talking to Jenna. He eventually got on the bed and was supposed to be rubbing her nipple with his finger. I mimicked everything he did to time it with the simulation. This was heaven! I kissed her wonderful tits and played with her pussy in time with the simulation. She was moaning already. When the simulation was finally sticking his cock in her cunt, so was I. I timed my strokes with his and tried my best to last for the full five minutes. She was moaning away and arching her back. As soon as I came I slid back under the bed. She lay on the bed for quite a while and finally got up and got dressed. I imagine she then took the disposable pad off the bed and put it in the garbage. Then I heard her flip open the panel on the bottom of the bed skirt exposing a deflated penis with a condom on. She would have removed the condom and cleaned the penis with a disposable chemical wipe(I had thought of this and fished the old condom out of the garbage from the test subject). I could hear her moving over to the computer display and I know she was erasing the snapshot from the memory. "Smart girl" I thought. She eventually turned off the lights and left. I got out from under the bed, put the fuse back in, cleaned myself up, got dressed and left.

The next morning I talked to her. "How did the simulation go?"

"Great" she said a little red in the face. "The main problem was that the virtualization was a little out of sync with the mechanics."

"Oh? I will look into that."

"Other than that it was an amazing experience."

I almost said thanks, but bit my tongue.

Eventually the money ran out for the project and we never did make the second bed. The prototype was scrapped and we went on with other projects.

I still work with Jenna and can't help thinking of that night whenever I see her. What a great lay she is! Maybe I can seduce her again! The hell with the company policies!

Any feedback is welcome.