The Bed and Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally the feelings wound down for them both, and Robbie rolled over beside Patricia, breathing heavily, while she lay there panting quickly, trying to get her breath and shuddering occasionally from the aftershocks that came in waves.

Patricia felt satisfied completely from the sexual act, but found that her pussy was still aching to have him inside of her once again. She rolled over onto her stomach next to Robbie, and he once again admired the ass that was upturned towards the ceiling now. Her back curved downward, yet there was a nice upslope as her waist turned into her ass, then rounded into a sort of drop off down her cheeks onto her thighs. She smiled the sweetest smile at him, and thought about continuing the escapade, but decided that they had probably pushed their luck at being discovered.

Patricia leaned over and kissed Robbie on the left cheek, and then she got up and started to dress herself. Following her lead, Robbie got up from the bed and began to dress himself, neither saying a word, neither one feeling like anything needed to be said.

When they were both dressed, Robbie broke the ice.

"I guess we should get busy and fill out the paperwork so that you can have this house, now that you have christened the bed," Robbie said as he grabbed his clipboard.

"Yes, I guess we should. I definitely like everything that I have found in here, and I hope that I can get to enjoy more of it in the days to come," Patricia replied with a devilish smile.

Robbie thought to himself, "Could it be that she had just made another date?" But Patricia reached for the clipboard and they began the paperwork to get her started on living on her own.

12