The Bed & Breakfast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Katie woke up on the back porch, alone. She ran out to the front of the house and swung the door open. Marcus's car was gone. The plantation was deserted. A million emotions were running through her at once. She had had a wonderful time with this man and felt a real connection with him. But she was angry at the same time. He had played her. She stood on the big wrap around porch for minute, letting the summer breeze blow through her hair.

When Katie finally went back into the big bed and breakfast, she strolled over to the desk in the foyer and saw an envelope, sealed and unmarked. She opened it and to her astonishment there were about 10 one hundred dollar bills in it and a note.

Katie,

I know what you must be thinking right now babygirl. I ain't just up and leave you like that for no reason ma, I promise you that. I'm goin back up to Atlanta to get my stuff and I'm comin back down here wit you. I'll be back in a couple days. Keep ya head up ma and put a smile on that beautiful face of yours. I'll see you soon sexy.

-Marcus

12