The Bed Frame

Story Info
My wife uses an old bed frame to show me off to her girlfriend.
3.2k words
4.44
86.9k
42

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
281 Followers

My wife Christie and I used to own an old pull-out couch from when I was single. It was a horrid blue, and not very comfortable, and Christie really hated it. The one redeeming feature was that when you pulled it out to make a bed, but took off the thin mattress pad, it left a wire frame with square holes about 10 inches across. Christie and I discovered that if I lay on the frame, my manhood would fit through the openings and hang down, where she could quite easily suck on it if she lay beneath the frame. She liked that I wasn't weighing down on her and I loved the feeling of her sensuous mouth sucking on my hard member until I exploded down her waiting throat.

Well, her hatred for the ugly couch finally won out when our friend Carmel needed an extra bed for her new place. So, we loaded it up in the back of my trusty truck and drove it down to Carmel's place in Sacramento. Carmel is an attractive woman who we both became friends with when she lived on the base with us. She subsequently got divorced and had to live in another spot, which is why she needed our couch.

When we got down to Sac, we unloaded the couch for Carmel and helped her move it into her spare room. Once she got it where she wanted it, she approached us saying, "Hey guys, I like to thank you by taking you out to lunch if you are agreeable. However, I have a hair appointment. If you can wait about an hour until I'm done, I'll take you then. You can just stay here if you like."

Consulting with my lovely wife, we realized we had nowhere to be, and liking Carmel's company, agreed wholeheartedly. Happy that we took her up on her offer, Carmel left us alone and set out to have her hair done.

"So what do you want to do while we wait?" my beauty asked me with a twinkle in her eyes.

"Well dear," I replied mischievously, "you know after today we'll never have the couch again. Can we use it one more time... you know 'use it', for old time's sake." I was already growing hard with the thought of Christie's talented mouth sucking on me.

"Okay, but you'll owe me one," she told me. Christie has always liked the way I can make her cum by using my mouth on her soft mound, and will often give me a great blow job if she knows I'll owe her one. Then, taking me by the hand, she led me back to the spare room. "Remove your clothes now dearest," she told me while going to the closet.

Not wanting to disappoint her, I quickly removed my clothing. Christie was rummaging around in the closet now going though some drawers and looked over her shoulder at me. "Oh no, that won't do," she sighed looking at me.

"What?"

"You have to remove your socks if you expect me to go along with this," she explained pointing to my feet. Noticing that I had indeed forgotten to pull of my socks, I quickly complied until I was standing in the room buck naked in all my glory.

Satisfied, Christie smiled and said, "Now assume the position tough guy!"

I gingerly lay myself across the hard metal frame of the bed after opening up the couch and removing the mattress pad. I had to move carefully to avoid hurting myself. When I was far enough up, I braced my feet against the bottom part of the frame and positioned my penis between the wires. Lowering myself fully, I felt the cold frame hold up my flesh, the cold metal exciting my skin, my expectations growing. I could see my erection pointing down beneath the frame. I was imagining the sight of my beautiful wife, her soft lips wrapped around my shaft, gently sucking me off as I climaxed, trembling on the bed frame.

Christie came back to the frame and said, "Well, well... that's a good start, but I think we need one more thing to make it more interesting." So saying, she produced what she found in the closet, a bunch of Carmel's scarves. Not immediately knowing what she was referring to, I was perplexed.

Christie then took my left hand in hers. She kissed my fingers and then stretched my wrist out away from my body fastening it to the bed frame with a scarf.

"Oh, that's what you mean," I said, "and why, pray tell are you doing this?"

"I know you, and you tend to jump around too much when I'm doing this." She explained. This way I won't have to fight to keep you where I want you. You don't mind, do you?"

"Well, I suppose not," I said, little knowing what was to come.

My scheming wife then stretched my right hand far above my body pulling my torso tight and also tied my wrist down. She then proceeded to do the same to both my ankles until I was stretched in a spread-eagle across the frame, totally at her mercy. Then, to my surprise she also tied one last long scarf around my neck effectively keeping my head from moving more than a little bit in any direction.

I was feeling very vulnerable and slightly apprehensive, but trusted my wife implicitly. When she leaned over and slowly ran her delicate hands across my back, down to my rear and gave it a pinch, I jumped.

"See," she chuckled, "I needed all those scarves just to keep you under control. Not that you seem to be minding it." This last statement was caused by her peaking under the frame to look at my dick, which after her touch had stared to get long and hard.

Just then, before she could begin, we heard a car door slam. Looking outside Christie exclaimed, "It's Carmel!"

"Damn!" I exclaimed, "What is she doing back so soon? Let me out of these scarves and go stall her."

"I'll have to stop her first, she's already coming inside." Christie said and left in a hurry, closing the door behind her.

There I was, trapped on the bed frame, naked and helpless. I tried to escape my predicament, but Christie had done too good a job on her knots, thus preventing my escape. I heard the ladies talking in the front room, and wondered what was taking so long. All she had to do was make up some story and come back to untie me. After an agonizing five minutes I heard footsteps and the door open up.

"Well love, I think we have a slight change in plans," said Christie. "Carmel's beautician canceled her appointment, so that's why she got back so soon. Not to worry though, I told her that you were, 'all tied up'."

"That's a relief," I answered. "Now please untie me, I can't get free."

"Oh no, I don't think so," she answered, "Carmel was interested in what was tying you up, so I told her. She wanted to see for herself."

To my horror I next heard Carmel's voice saying, "Hey cutie, you seem to be a pickle now, don't you?"

I was mortified. Here I was completely naked, tied spread-eagled to the frame and there was Carmel seeing the whole thing. "Okay, joke times over... you can untie me now," I said getting very embarrassed.

"Hey look, he's blushing," mentioned my wife.

"All over too, isn't that cute," added Carmel.

"Very funny, very funny. Are you going to untie me or what?"

"I vote for 'or what'. What do you think Carmel?" asked Christie, "Want to have a little fun first? It's not like we get this opportunity every day, is it?"

"Oh definitely... I'll follow your lead."

I tried to voice my complaints more strenuously, but the girls would have nothing of it. They came around the bed until I could see them standing next to me appraising me like a piece of beef. I began to get nervous and again told them to let me up. Carmel turned to Christie and said, "He sure likes to complain a lot, doesn't he?"

"Yea, but I think I have a solution for that". So saying my scheming lover produced another two scarves. "Open up your mouth now honey. We need some peace and quiet."

I kept my mouth closed. Christie had other ideas though, and pinched my nose until I opened my mouth for air. She then pushed one scarf into my mouth then tied it in place with the second one. This effectively silenced me from making any noises except grunts.

Surveying her handiwork, Christie turned to Carmel and said with a grin, "That's much better. Hey, want to see how he can twitch?"

"Sound like fun," replied Carmel, who I saw was also sporting the same mischievous grin.

Christie then walked over to the nightstand and took up a candle. Lighting it with a match she walked over to my bound body, suspended the candle over my backside, and looked at Carmel. "Ready?"

I tried to say something but all that came out was a muffled "ugh, ugh" and like I said before, I was effectively trapped. I shook my head to signal "no", but they either didn't see, or didn't care, for a few seconds went by and then I felt the drop of wax fall on my exposed rear end. I felt a sharp shot of pain hit me. It didn't hurt badly, but it was sharp and focused. Uncontrollably, my body jerked against my ties.

"Hey, that's cool, he does twitch nicely," admired Carmel. "Mind if I try too?"

"Be my guest, we're all friends here," answered Christie.

Carmel then went and got her own candle. I was dreading what was to come, but couldn't stop it. Carmel then went around to the other side and lowered her candle also. "Not too low," cautioned Christie, "you don't want to burn him, just make it sting a bit."

The candle rose up a bit and moments later another jolt hit my backside. Again I jerked against my scarves and muffled unintelligible grunts. The girls were really enjoying themselves now and they took turns making me jump to their whim.

They "ooh'ed" and "Ahh'd" as the splotches landed on my exposed skin, commenting on the different colors of wax. They seemed to be trying to create a work of art, and I was their canvas.

They noticed that the wax was making nice little splotches against my ass and decided to make a game out of trying to write their names on my vulnerable back side. I was hypersensitive from the constant stings and when one of them rubbed my ass and gave it a hard spank, it really made me jump.

"Hey look at that, I guess he likes this," said Christie pointing below the bed to Carmel.

Looking beneath the frame, Carmel spied my hard-on which was now extremely erect and throbbing to the beating of my heart. "Say, you're a lucky girl, Christie, he's quite 'well hung', literally as well as figuratively. I don't think that it's right, that he should be the only one getting pleasure from this, do you?"

If I was embarrassed before, I was beyond mortified now as Christie reached out to take my swollen member in her hand. Giving it a little shake she said, "Oh you are quite right. Let me show you what else he's good at doing..."

With this Christie proceeded to remove her pants and panties and climbed onto the bed frame in front of me. Carmel watched raptly as Christie wiggled her rear forward until her pussy lips were right in front of my face. "I guess we'll have to finally ungag you dearest, but don't try to talk, your mouth is meant for something else entirely. I want you to use our tongue for what it does best, and eat me out. If you expect to ever get released, I guess you will just have to earn it."

With this, she untied my gag and removed the scarf that was in my mouth. Not giving me a second to voice any objection she then pushed her wet box onto my mouth. I was helpless and had to do as she said. I did my best to push my tongue into her waiting wetness trying to find her little clit. It was difficult without the use of my hands, but I did my best. The damn scarf around my neck made it double difficult as well.

"I think he needs some more motivation," I heard Carmel say behind me. Again I felt the sting of the hot wax fall on my body and I thrashed as much as my ties would allow.

"Hey that's good," moaned Christie, "He thrust his tongue even deeper inside me, keep doing that."

I was trapped, Carmel kept dropping hot wax onto my sensitive body and I kept doing my best to please my turned on wife. All the while excited beyond belief, but unable to get even the slightest stimulation for myself. With my prick hanging below the wire frame, nothing was providing any direct stimulation to that most sensitive part of my anatomy. I could feel my cock straining beneath me.

"Hey, he looks like a little puppy licking like that," observed Carmel trying to embarrass me further.

"Oh he does," agreed Christie. "Hey little puppy, lick me some more. But Carmel, he's missing his little tail to wag."

"Oh, I could fix that if you'd like," she remarked. Upon receiving a nod of approval from my hot wife, she disappeared for a bit. When she returned, she came to the top of the bed, grabbed my hair and pulled my head up showing what she had retrieved. To my dismay she displayed a long rubber dildo and a bottle of hand lotion. Pushing my head back down into Christie's dripping pussy, she greased up her sex toy. She positioned it against my tight puckered back door and pushing firmly, fed that long piece of rubber into my rear. It felt like it was filling me up to capacity. When I felt that I couldn't take any more, I tried to tighten my hole. However Carmel didn't stop until she fed most of it into me. It now stayed in place on it's own, part of it poking out, waving in the air.

"Oh, much better," observed Christie. "Hey little puppy, wag your tail for me now or Carmel might just have to spank you."

Not wanting that, I tried my best to move my backside while eating her out. I felt so silly with her toy waving out of my rear end, but didn't dare push it out for fear they'd come up with something even more diabolical.

When I could get a breath for air, I could look up and see my fantastic, sexy wife becoming more and more excited. Her eyes were closed and her head thrown back, legs spread on either side of my head. Her sweet juices were all over my face now. I was able to suck on her clit and pull it into my mouth while rubbing it furiously with my straining tongue.

After a while, she couldn't take any more and with a loud yell, Christie grabbed hold of my hair and crushed my face to her throbbing pussy. Almost smothering me she came as wave upon wave as her orgasm finally crashed over her hot body. Finally she lay back panting.

"Okay, I've done my job, you can let me go now," I said meekly, raising my head up as far as I could.

"Oh not quite yet dear, you've only earned half of your parole," sighed my spent wife. "I bet that Carmel could use a little relief as well."

"Oh, most assuredly, that looked like loads of fun," replied our friend grinning.

With this, Carmel helped Christie climb off the frame. Then Carmel striped completely naked to stand in front of me. I noticed she had a fine body and that she shaved her pussy. She was already excited evidenced by the stream of fluid streaking down her shapely thighs.

In no time I was working hard again, this time thrusting my tongue in Carmel's hot box. It tasted differently than Christie's, but good in a different way. Christie proceeded to tie a bit of yarn around my cock's swollen head and gave the other end to Carmel saying, "Here you go, if you want him to go faster, tug once. If slower, yank twice."

Then Christie got her candle and started her turn to make me twitch with each drop of wax that fell on me. I guess it had been a while for Carmel to get eaten out, because in no time she began to writhe on the frame. Soon I felt another sensation as my firm erection was jerked by his little leash. I did as instructed and worked even more furiously trying to put my tongue deeper into Carmel. She was obviously enjoying it as she was rubbing her swollen nipples with her left hand and every once in a while giving instruction to me by pulling on the cord attached to my raging hard erection.

I raised my eyes and could see the fire growing in Carmel's. I gave her a wink which must have been enough to send her over the edge. Screaming, "Oh yes! Oh yes!" Carmel grabbed my hair too and pulled my face into her bare snatch. She was constantly tugging on the cord now, and Christie was basically just pouring wax over my exposed body. Just when Carmel popped, all those sensations also sent me over the edge. All the blood rushed to my head as I came in a mighty crescendo. It felt like a gallon of sperm erupted out of my dick, splashing onto the floor, as I came too.

We were both yelling and I was pulling against my ties with all my might. My muscles were straining across my back and arms. I felt light headed and almost passed out from the force of my orgasm. Carmel thrashed uncontrollably, squeezing my head between her firm thighs. Finally spent, we both went limp, breathing hard.

"Oh my, oh my." Was all Carmel could whimper for a while as she held my face firmly onto her engorged pussy lips. Finally she slowly got off the bed with Christie's help and hugged her tightly. "Thanks girlfriend, you don't know how much I needed that."

"No problem, friends should always share," She said and turned away, arm in arm with Carmel.

"Hey, what about me?" I asked weakly.

"Oh dear, just look at the mess you made. We never gave you permission to cum. Normally when a puppy makes a mess we rub it's nose in it. However, I guess you'll just have to remain tied up there and try to get your freedom back in a little while. Hey Carmel, want to get that that lunch you promised? We could come back afterwards to see if my talented hubby can earn his release."

Closing the door behind them Carmel snickered, "Great idea, but I have a feeling he's not going to earn if for quite a while... say, you don't have to be anywhere tomorrow, do you?"

-- to be continued.

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
281 Followers