The Bed Frame Ch. 02

Story Info
My time tied to the bed frame continues.
2.9k words
4.31
54.7k
20

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/20/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwatch
Darkwatch
283 Followers

Those two scheming girls left me all alone and tied to the bed frame for the longest time. At first I was just uncomfortable, but after a while the wire frame began to sting my flesh where it pressed into me. I was also getting cramps from being tied spread eagle, and only able to move the slightest bit in any direction. Pulling on my extremities, I could feel the scarves tied too tightly to permit me much freedom in any direction. I longed to be able to just pull my arms in.

After what seemed like an eternity, I finally heard the front door open up. Their laughter rang out in the house and soon their footsteps came closer as they approached where I was held at their mercy.

I heard the door open and Carmel exclaim, "Ooh, the poor dear. Did we leave him locked up all by himself? He looks hungry Christie."

"He sure does," replied my sexy wife. "We want him to get his strength back, he's got more work to do. Hey dear, we brought you a 'doggy bag' from our lunch. Are you hungry? If you want something to eat, show us by wagging that cute lil' tail of yours."

Those infernal women had left Carmel's rubber dildo sticking halfway out of my rear end from their last adventure. As I was in no position to do anything about it, and being positively famished, I complied with their request and did my best to wiggle my backside. I could feel her sex toy waving in the air.

"I see our little puppy is hungry. Let's see what we can do to fix that," laughed Christie.

They went away and returned a few minutes later and came to the head of the bed where I could see them. They were both still glowing from the orgasms I had given them earlier. Carmel had a bowl in one hand and a Styrofoam box in the other. "Your thoughtful wife kept our table scraps for you. Now lick her hand like a good puppy and we'll set them out for you."

Christie put her hand in front of my face and I licked it softly. She petted my head while Carmel dumped the food into the bowl and placed it on the bed frame in front of my face.

"Hey, how am I supposed to eat this while tied up? Aren't you going to release me?" I asked.

"Be quiet dear," Christie said. "If you don't want to be gagged again, you better be happy with what we brought you. Plus puppies don't use forks. I guess you'll just have to figure it out yourself. Hey Carmel, let's get a drink while he eats his dinner."

So saying, they left the room. I was left staring at a bowl of their scraps. As famished as I was, I decided I better eat. I moved the bowl to my mouth with my teeth and put my face down into it. At first I tried not to make a mess, but finally gave it up and just put my face into the bowl and began to chow down. As engrossed as I was, I didn't notice that the ladies had returned until I heard laughter from beside me.

"It looks like our puppy likes his food," remarked Carmel.

I turned and saw that the girls had set up chairs and were watching me with amused expressions on their faces. They had a bottle of wine between them and were obviously enjoying themselves immensely.

"Oh, don't let us interrupt your dinner," said Christie, "just dig right in. Eat while you can because we're probably going to be using that talented mouth of yours again very soon."

The ladies drank and chatted and generally taunted me while I ate the scraps out of the bowl. The especially liked to toast each other on what had transpired previously that morning and wonder why they never thought of doing that before.

Finally their bottle was drained and they looked hungrily in my direction. I smiled at them and asked, "Hey girls, isn't it time to untie me. I mean enough is enough, isn't it?"

"Sweetheart, we'll tell you when we're done with you," answered Carmel. "Isn't that right girlfriend?"

"We're your guests here. It would be quite rude of us to leave so soon," answered Christie grinning from ear to ear.

With this, and a whispered conference they moved down to the foot of the bed. They had obviously discussed what their next plan of attack was going to be because they got right to business. Tying a rope around my right foot, they looped it around my left. Then they untied my left foot and pulled on the rope, which brought my feet together firmly. If I had any idea of being able to escape, their plan effectively squashed that. They tied the rope keeping my feet now bound together and tied by the scarf to the frame.

I felt someone's hands grab the dildo and play with it for a minute. They pushed it inside me even further and I grunted as I felt it penetrate deeper into my ass. I saw Christie come up to my face and kiss me saying, "I guess turnabout's fair play, huh? You always want to do me in the rear. How do you like it for a change big boy? Carmel mentioned at lunch how she always wanted to do this and I gave her my blessing."

I definitely got a better appreciation for why my wife always balked at anal sex as Carmel continued to fuck my ass with her toy for several minutes. My rear was violated by her long dildo as she fucked me hard, occasionally spanking my ass at the same time. All the while my sexy wife held my face and kissed me on the lips. Every once in a while she'd peak over to see Carmel giving me a good pounding, and I could see her smile at the situation I was in. Finally, tired of that game, Carmel removed it completely. I could feel my back door tingling from the sensations, glad to be rid of the intruder.

Now they went to the head of the bed and tied my hands the same way as my feet. But this time they left my left hand tied. This left me tied with my hands and feet firmly together and my body diagonally across the bedframe. Actually, I felt wonderful not to be tied in a spread eagle anymore. I could feel the knots in my shoulders relax. After untying my neck, they got to one side and not so gently rolled me over onto my back. I felt like a piece of meat on the cutting block.

"Hey look at the nice checker board pattern the wires made in his skin," said Carmel.

"Lets play tic-tac-toe, shall we," said Christie. Picking up the red candle she said, "I'll be red."

Carmel agreed and they both lit their candles one more time. They took turns letting their candle wax drop onto my chest to play their game. I couldn't help but stare at the end of Christie's wick. I tensed as I saw a blob of wax form, and gather at the tip. I steeled myself as I saw it fall in slow motion to sizzle on my chest. However it did no good and I jerked against my bonds to the delight of the girls.

They continued playing tic-tac-toe, with me as the board. Each time, like before, I jumped when the wax dropped onto my sensitive skin. I don't know if it was worse before, when I didn't know when the drop would fall, or now when I could see it. Luckily, soon it was over.

"Aw, a tie," pouted Carmel. "Want a rematch?"

"I don't think so. We had other plans, remember," replied my wife.

With this she had taken up one of the scarves and began to tie it around my prick. Impossibly, while I was getting stimulated from the wax, I had become aroused again. Christie tied it around both my balls separating them from my long shaft.

Smiling, my devious wife said, "Since you made a mess last time we played, dear. I hope this will keep you from cumming again. Carmel and I decide when and where you are to cum, is that clear?"

I nodded my head. I remember what she had said last time about 'rubbing my nose in it' and hoped she had been kidding. I hoped.

"Is it time for him to try to earn his release again?" asked Carmel with that mischievous grin back on her lips.

"Boy, you can't wait, can you?" remarked Christie. "If you need it so badly, you can go first."

Carmel didn't need any more encouragement and quickly removed her clothing. Again I appreciated her smooth snatch and realized I probably was going to get another close up view.

I was right because she climbed onto the bed frame and with Christie's assistance, put one leg on either side of my head. I was looking up at her now, standing over my head. I could see her pussy lips were already swollen and her fluid was seeping out. She gingerly lowered herself slowly down. Tied as I was to the bed frame, I just lay there as I saw her cunt approach my mouth.

Holding to the top of the bed frame, she was now kneeling over my face. She lowered herself until her snatch was mere inches from my mouth. "Stick out that tongue, stud." She said. "You did such a good job before; I'm still tingling from my orgasm."

I stuck out my tongue and lifted my head until it touched her tender flesh between her legs. She immediately moaned and wiggled her hips. I couldn't reach any further, but she grabbed my hair and pulled my head up further so I could separate her lips with my tongue, probing for her pleasure button with my wet thrusts.

Soon, I then felt another sensation, this one quite a bit further down. It seemed that Christie did not want to wait her turn and had another way to use my body for her pleasure. This didn't bother me too much, as it involved her putting my long erection into her hot box. She must have removed her clothes as well, because I got a glimpse of her hot body straddling my hips as she slowly impaled herself on my waiting dick.

"Oh yea!" I moaned

"No talking!" scolded Carmel slapping me lightly across the cheek. "You mouth is for me to use."

With that she lowered herself fully onto my face. I was smothered by her soft skin, her juices filling up my mouth as I tried my best to eat her out. I was able now to get to her clit as her lips were spread wide from the blood flowing to her womanhood.

All the while I could feel my sexy wife sliding up and down on my hard pole. I could feel the scarf tied to my balls while she treated me like a pogo stick. She reached out and put her hands on Carmel's shoulders to steady herself.

Carmel was lost in the sensations I was creating in her sex, and began to buck against my chin. She leaned way back and Christie caught her, putting her arms around Carmel's waist. Christie was able to keep her hips moving over mine. Looking up, I saw that Carmel was approaching another orgasm, so I licked as hard as I could.

Carmel took Christie's hands in her own and raised them to her large breasts. I could see that her nipples were pointing out like rockets and she took Christie's hands to them. Christie seemed a little hesitant at first, but obviously the sensations of my hard pole deep within her had also aroused her immensely, melting her normal inhibitions.

Without another thought, Christie began to play with Carmel's large tits. She rubbed them and spent extra time on her nipples. Pinching them hard sent Carmel over the edge and for the second time that day she came. Bucking hard at first, she then went rigid and trembled all over. Her juices poured over my face and she let her head back and screamed in ecstasy.

I looked up to see Carmel's head thrown back against Christie's shoulder. Christie meanwhile was nuzzling her neck and rubbing her tits, all the while riding me like a cowgirl. Her own breathing was getting more urgent, and I could sense that she was getting very excited as well.

After a few minutes of this Christie began to moan loudly, "Oooh, yea... I'm getting closer. Almost there now...."

"Wait, I want to see you cum," said Carmel and with a deft motion rotated herself atop my face. She still put her pussy right over my mouth, so I had to continue to tongue her wetness. Unfortunately, I was staring up at her tight puckered rear. However, as she stayed up on her knees, I could see Christie riding my dick. It looked fabulous sliding in and out of her hot box.

The two fully aroused women leaned against each other now for support, their hands tenderly exploring each other's bodies. Tentatively, Carmel took Christie's face in her hands and raising it to hers, gave her an experimental kiss on the lips.

Now my wife has never done anything with another woman before, but I guess being so turned on melted her normal reservations. She kissed Carmel back, and I was treated to the site of the two women, kissing furiously while using my body for their pleasure.

As their tongues explored each other's mouths I could sense that Christie was close to cumming. I bucked beneath her as hard as I could, thrusting my hard pole furiously inside her hot, wet, pussy. She clutched Carmel as she started to have her orgasm.

I decided to see if I could get Carmel going again, and moved my tongue to her tight, puckered rear door. I could immediately see this was a good thing as she let out a squeal of delight and wiggled her rear end. I pushed hard and inserted it into her back door which set her off.

Both women were now in the throes of passion. Their cries of ecstasy muffled into each other's mouths. Both shuddered and Carmel stiffened again. Christie broke her kiss and threw her head back with a shout.

It took a few minutes, but their orgasms finally passed and they looked a little hesitant at what they had just done with each other. Carmel looked into Christie's eyes and said, "oh well, I guess we're just better friends now, huh?"

"I won't tell if you won't," my sweet wife replied. With this they both helped themselves off of me, their bodies glistening with perspiration due to their erotic exploits.

"Hey, what about me?" I asked in my most pleading voice.

"Oh poor dear, look at him Carmel. He's all hard and throbbing. Whatever shall we do?" said Christie moving to sit on one side of the bed frame.

"I don't know," replied Carmel. "I suppose we could reward him since he did such a good job."

Christie leaned over and gave my shaft a quick kiss on its head which sent an electric shudder through me. She then took my dick in her hand and slowly massaged it up and down. Carmel had moved around the other side of the bed frame and sat down opposite Christie. Leaning over, she produced two clothes pins. "This should help stimulate you," she said and put them onto my already swollen nipples.

They stung my sensitive nipples, but I was so turned on that I didn't care. The scarf tied tightly around my cock was causing my shaft to distend and turn purple as Christie slowly jerked me off. Carmel then leaned over and put her hand over Christie's. The sight of both of them, moving their hands over my erection was incredible.

My body was reacting without my conscience thought, and I was starting to thrust my hips in time to their hand motions. I began panting and straining against my ropes. Sensing that I was getting ready to blow my load, Christie took Carmel's hand off of my prick and looking in her eyes said, "I think that's good enough. He's about to make another mess."

"What?" I exclaimed. "Please, finish me off. I want to cum so badly it hurts."

Getting up from the frame, the girls put their arms around each other and began to head for the door. Looking over her shoulder Christie said, "It's still early dear. I think Carmel and I need a shower to clean up, plus we need to have dinner still. If you are a good boy, maybe we'll let you cum later. We have to save your strength, you know."

"I wonder how many times we can get him close, but not allow him to cum?" wondered Carmel. "Your visit has been the most fun. You need to come down every weekend, and be sure to bring your puppy," and with a wink, they closed the door on me.

Darkwatch
Darkwatch
283 Followers