The Bed of Roses: DGH

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers

"Yes, Dad, I really do and I think she cares for me too. Don't worry, I'll court her for awhile before I marry her," I said.

They both laughed and told me they loved me and gave me a hug. I called Grandpa and told him about my talk with Mom and Dad. He asked me when I wanted to leave and I told him the following weekend. He came over the next day and told me to make sure it's what I wanted to do. I lifted up the phone and called Rose's Cafe. A very familiar voice answered.

"Rose's Cafe, Rose speaking."

"Hi, Rose."

"Jimmy, it's you! God, I already miss you and it's only been a couple of days. What made you call, Jimmy?"

"Rose, I think I'm in love with you and Grandpa and I want to move to Kentucky so I can court you."

The next thing I heard was a scream and Rose calling for Rosie. I could hear her through the phone.

"Grandma, Jimmy and Frank want to move here. Can you believe it?"

Rosie must have taken the phone from Rose. "Jimmy, is this true? Are you and Frank moving here?"

I handed the phone to Grandpa.

"Hi, Rosie. Yes, it's true. I think my grandson is smitten with your granddaughter. He wants us to move there next week. Do you have any empty rooms in the rooming house? I think my grandson wants to court your granddaughter properly."

"There will always be room for you, Frank, and any of your relatives," said Rosie. "You just show up and we'll leave the light on for you."

"Rosie, there's something I have to tell you. I lied a little at your house the other night when I said I only loved you as a sister. It wasn't true. I've always cared for you. Remember when Bill and Marsha were alive and we said we would always take care of one another? Well, Rosie, I want to take care of you. Do you think we can do a little courting of our own?"

"Yes, Frank, but we are getting older and we can't court for long," she laughed.

"Okay, then, we'll see you this coming weekend. Tell Rose I told her she would like my Grandson."

Grandpa and I packed up our things and headed south. We decided to stop one day so he could see his sisters. He tried to see them every time he passed through. He would probably see them and their families a lot more now too.

As we were driving down the road and entered into Kentucky, Grandpa reached in the back seat and took out his mandolin and decided to sing a song. What was that song he sang?

"My Old Kentucky Home."

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are always welcome.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,689 Followers