The Bedroom

Story Info
Will Eva get what she wants?
1.6k words
2.88
24.9k
1
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would like to tell you a story about something I will never forget. It started off one day while I was walking down the streets of L.A. I was in a hurry to get back home for dinner, yet I didn't really care if I was late. It was around 6:45pm and I was just few blocks away from my house. Suddenly a limo drove by and stopped parallel to me as I was walking. The window of the limo slid open about a quarter of a way and a hand came out signaling me to come closer to the limo. Without hesitation I walked towards the limo and looked between the window. While I was leaning towards the window, the hand came out again, this time with a needle, which stabbed me at the side of my neck. All I could remember was me falling to the ground.

I started to gain consciousness and found myself in some sort of a bedroom. I felt kind of scared as my heart started to pound while regaining consciousness. I was on a king sized bed, lying on my back. Both of my hands were tied up with rope over my head and the other end of the rope was tied onto the bedpost.

"Where am I?" I said to myself. "WHEREE AMM II???" as I screamed.

"Your in a bedroom mann!! Don't get so terrified," said a voice.

As I tilted my head to the left, I saw another king sized bed with a man tied up just like me. We were both stripped off our clothes and only in our boxers.

"Hey, you know why we are here?" I asked.

"No, all I could remember was being pulled into a limo and now I am here," the man said.

"I see, it seems that we both were in the same situation, so what's your name?" I said.

"Call me Andrew," he said.

As I scanned the room, I witnessed women dildos all over the room. Andrew had also witnessed these amazing things.

"Damn, this room is like a sex paradise for women," said Andrew enthusiastically.

"I know ey!, fuck! Who does all these things?" I asked.

"I don't know, but it got to be some horny bitches," grinned Andrew.

Abruptly, the bedroom door opened. In came two sexy ass ladies. They seemed to look familiar.

"Hi guys, how are you doing today?" asked one of the ladies.

"WE are doing fine I guess," I said sarcastically.

I knew who these ladies were. They are Eva Longoria and Kristen Kreuk. I looked at Andrew and his eyes were wide open, astonished by who they were and what they were wearing. Eva was wearing ultra tight short shorts that just clang to her sexy tight ass. She wore a short sleeve tie top that lifted her breasts high. Eva's body was so fucking gorgeous. Those legs were so long and amazing. As for Kristen, she wore very tight jeans and a sizzling key hole halter top. Most of her breasts just came out by how tiny the top was. These ladies were fucking HOT!! My dick was so stiff and so wanted to ram these ladies.

"What do you ladies want," I asked knowing right now I just wanted to bang them hard.

"Well…" immediately Kristen turned around, exposing her jeans clang tight ass in front of our eyes, to pick up a dildo. She bent over showing us a pink thong slipping out her jeans as she bent over. Andrew went wild. His body was moving up and down in excitement. Eva just laughed watching Andrew's excitement.

"Here you go Eva," Kristen handed Eva the dildo, which was basically a cock dildo.

"So Eva, who should go first," Kristen asked as she giggled and smiled.

"I think you should, I will watch," said Eva as she sat down on a chair and crossed her gorgeous legs ready to watch.

Kristen walked towards us and stood between the beds. She looked at both of us. My dick was so hard and was going to rip through my boxers.

"It seems this one really wants me," said Kristen as she looked at Andrew.

Andrew certainly wanted her, but I wanted her so badly too. Kristen got onto Andrew's bed as I watched. She was on her knees on top of Andrew. Andrew just looked upon her with his eyes and mouth wide open.

"So Andrew, how big is your dick?" asked Kristen as she placed her hands on his boxers feeling his rock hard dick.

"t-t-t-ten inches," stuttered Andrew while Kristen was touching up his boxers.

"Wow! Nice size!! I am going to have fun with this one," said Kristen.

Kristen, on her knees, turned towards where Eva was sitting. Her ass was facing towards Andrew. She bent over putting her face over his boxers. Kristen pulled his boxers off exposing his solid dick. She inserted his dick into her warm, wet mouth as her smooth lips slowly rubbed against his dick.

"OHH YEAHH!!" Andrew whined. AHHHHHHH!!! FUCKK!!

Kristen went up and down on his dick as her tongue worked through his dick while inside Kristen's mouth. Kristen sucked faster and faster. Andrew just wanted to grab the jeans she was wearing and pull it down, however his hands were tied up.

"AHHHHHHH!!!! I'M GONA CUM!!!" yelled Andrew

Kristen didn't care and sucked it faster and faster. Andrew's dick in her wet mouth was unbelievable. Before he cummed he looked at Kristen bent over while she sucked his dick.

"AHHHHHHHH!!! I want to FUCK YOUU," yelled Andrew as he exploded into Kristen mouth.

Kristen swallowed the cum that was in her mouth and began licking off the cum leftover on Andrew's hard dick. Yes!!! Andrew's dick was still stiff after all that. I watched Eva sitting down. She uncrossed her legs and slowly slipped her soft hands into her shorts. Eva seemed to be horny after observing Kristen and Andrew.

"So mister, you want to fuck me, eh?" whispered Kristen to Andrew. "You wanna cum in my wet pussy?

"Yeahhhhhh!" said Andrew wanting for more.

"Well, too bad, you already got head from me and now I want him," said Kristen as she gave a smirk, teasing Andrew.

Kristen pointed at me as Andrew went crazy knowing that he won't get to bang her. Kristen got off Andrew's bed and stood up in front off my bed. She pulled down her pants exposing her thong and got onto my bed. All of a sudden, Eva got up and threw away the dildo she never even used. Eva also got onto my bed. Andrew watched as two hot ladies were on top of me. He went wild screaming and yelling but nobody really cared. Eva pulled off my boxers rendering my eleven inch dick. Kristen took off her thong and placed her pussy in front of my mouth as she and Eva began to take turns sucking my dick. I began to insert my tongue into Kristen's pussy and licked it.

"AHHH!! YEAH!!! FUCK MY PUSSY WITH YOUR TONGUEEE!!! DOO ITTT FASTTERRR!!!" moaned Kristen. "OHHHH YEES!!!!"

I tilted my head back as the two ladies popped in their mouths my dick one after an another. Kristen told me to do her pussy and I instantly went back to mouth fucking her pussy, but I couldn't hold back my moans as they sucked my dick.

"AHHHH!!!" I moaned as I licked her pussy. "AHHH FUCK!!! I am GONNA CUMMM"

Eva sucked swiftly as I exploded, Eva had my dick in her mouth as she drank my cum that was shooting out my dick. My dick was still as hard as before and I was ready for some fucking.

"Hey, Kristen get out of this room. I want these two men for myself," demanded Eva.

"NOO!! I WANT A DICK INSIDE MY PUSSY!!" yelled Kristen in disappointment.

"JUST LEAVEE!!" yelled Eva.

Kristen who was pissed left the room with her top still on but her pussy still exposed. I was also disappointed that she was leaving, however Eva was still here. Eva got up the bed and opened a drawer and took out some scissors. She cut the ropes of what I and Andrew were tied to. Our hands were free. Eva took off her tight shorts and her top. She was completely naked. Her body was hundred times sexier than Kristen's. Andrew and I both lay in our respectful beds as we watched the naked Eva in front of our eyes. Our dicks were still rock solid and Eva walked towards my bed and got on top. On her knees, she slowly grabbed my dick and inserted it into her wet pussy. My body exploded with pleasure as her I was inside her. She began to move up and down, side to side on my dick.

"AHHH!! OHHH!! THIS FEELS GREATTT!! AHHH!!!!!!!: I moaned with pleasure.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! FUCKKKKK!!!!!!!! BABYYY!!!!!!!" screamed Eva as she rode my dick. "AHHHHHHHHH!!! I WANT ANOTHER DICKKK!!!!

Eva told Andrew to get onto my bed. Andrew instantly ran to my bed and got on.

"FUCK ME!!! FUCK ME IN MY ASSHOLEE!!! NOWWWW!!!!!!!!! BABY!!!!!!" demanded Eva as Andrew slowly inserted his dick in Eva's gorgeous ass.

Right Now both our dicks were inside Eva. One in her wet pussy and one in her tight ass.

"OHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! FUCK ME BABY!!! HARDER!!!!! HARDEERRRR" she screamed to Andrew and me.

She was basically stationary as me and Andrew jammed our dicks in and out of Eva. Eva was in a doggy position as Andrew jammed her from behind and I fucked her underneath.

"KEEPPP FUCKINGN ME HARDERRR GUYSSS!!!!!!" yelled Eva.

"I AM GOING TO CUMM," I yelled.

"GO AHEAD BOTH OF YOU CUM INSIDE ME AT THE SAME TIME!!" told Eva as she screamed like hell.

Both of us exploded inside her. She screamed with pleasure as cum spilled inside her pussy and ass.

'Thank you," she said as all of us fell to the ground exhausted.