The Bedroom

Story Info
Not a bad way to start the day.
958 words
4
12k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The room was relatively large. The sparseness of the furnishings helped increase the feeling of size. One door led to the rest of the house. Another to a bathroom, and a set of sliding doors opened into a sizable closet. The walls were painted with a faux-marble finish in shades of blue, white and gold, which helped make the lack of decorations less obvious. The windows were hung with heavy velvet draperies in a blue so deep it approached black. Opposite each real window was another curtain, which created a sense of symmetry and served to hide some of the more unusual pieces of furniture in the room. Light came from sconces places between the windows and their faux counterparts, and was controlled by a dimmer switch.

The central feature of the room was a king-sized bed with an intricate head and foot board. The bed was clothed in sheet of the same dark blue as the curtains, and a comforter that complemented the wall color. A decedent number of pillows also graced the bed. The comforter was folded and resting at the foot of the bed. In the middle of the bed lay a woman. The whiteness of her skin contrasted with the dark sheets and drew the eye to her naked body. A black leather cuff encircled each wrist and ankle. A matching collar around her neck was attached to the headboard by a length of chain. A quick-release discretely worked into the chain allowed her to leave the bed and use the bathroom. She lay now with the chain in place, strands of hair that had feed themselves from her braid framing her face as her head lay on the pillows. Her arms arched over her head, meeting at the wrists. They appeared bound because of their position, but they weren't. One long leg lay stretched out straight, while the other was bent. The room was warm enough that she did not need a blanket for warmth, and the stillness of the air meant that she did not feel the need to cover up. Once, she would have felt too insecure to sleep so exposed, but she had discovered that the cuffs and collar provided her with the same sense of security, and her slow, steady breathing revealed that she slept soundly despite her vulnerability.

The door opened and in walked a man, her master. Dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, his bare feel made almost no noise as he walked across the thick oriental carpet and over to the bed.

Though he had seen her this way many times before, the peaceful expression on her face as she lay there, chained the bed, exposed and vulnerable, ready for him use, made his cock stir.

He walked up to the bed and climbed onto it. He began to fondle her, squeezing her breasts in his hands, pinching her nipples. He moved his hands lower, running them along her thighs, tantalizingly close to her pussy. She started to squirm under him and her eyes opened. She looked at him and smiled, stretching her arms further up over he head as she did so. He smiled back, his hands continuing their ministrations.

"Good morning, pet."

"Good morning, sir."

He removed his hands and stood up. "Roll over." She did, quickly, and he smiled at the grace of it, and the way she lay with her arms stretched and her legs spread. He undid his belt and pulled it out of its loops. He folded it over in his hand and raised it in the air. He brought tit down on her ass with a satisfying smack and was rewarded with a gasp.

It was warm enough that he removed his shirt before returning to his task. He distributed the blows over her ass and thighs, being careful to vary the strength of each strike and to avoid falling into a rhythm. He wanted her to be on edge, not knowing where or when or how fiercely the next blow would strike. When he was satisfied that her ass was red enough, he stopped.

"On your back." She rolled over, still maintaining the position she had been in while she laid on her stomach. The belt came down on her breasts and she cried out again. He stopped again after her breasts matched her back, and reached between her legs. He slid his fingers over her dripping opening and pinched her clit. Shedding his remaining clothes he climbed back onto the bed and between her legs. He picked up her ankles and began to thrust inside of her. He groaned at the pleasure of finding himself insider her hot, wet, tight hole. It felt like a perfect fit, as though she had been made just for him. Looking down at her, he saw her back arched and her hands gripping the pillows behind her. She smiled as he moved in and out of her. He increased his speed and she moaned in pleasure. When he felt his climax coming, he stopped, rolled onto his back, and grabbed her hair. He guided her head to his cock and she opened her mouth and sucked on it happily, caressing it with her tongue and taking it all the way to her throat. He came in her mouth and she swallowed and licked her lips.

"Thank you, sir." she said, resting her head on his chest.

"That's my good girl, he said, stroking her hair. He pulled the sheet over them as she cuddled up to him, and closed his eyes to rest and enjoy the feeling of her body against his. He had plenty more in store for her, and he tried to decide what he should do first.