The Bedroom Diaries Ch. 1

Story Info
All she could think about was release.
711 words
3.68
60.7k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I sat on the couch, with my hands between my legs... rubbing my clit through my pajama pants, and just thinking of how fucking horny I was. I needed cock, and I needed it right then. My fiancée sat on the other side of the room watching TV, and all I thought about was his cock in my pussy...

I walked away into the bedroom to "dress up." I know my fiancée and I had not had sex for a few days, so I know he and I were raring to go. I slipped all my clothes off, and preceded to put on black thigh highs, black stilettos...over those I slipped on a very short, very revealing skirt, and a cleaving busting shirt. Now, let me remind you, that I am not a huge busted woman in any way, BUT I do have HUGE tits for how little I am. And my fiancée can't get enough of them.

As I slowly sauntered down the hallway back to the living room, I started laughing at myself. Why, I don't know, but for some reason I thought it was all so funny. But as I got to the living room, I saw my fiancée looking at some hot chicks on a website, and asked who they were. "I'm just looking at these girls they had on a radio show this morning," he says. "Well, I'm sure I'm quite a lot more fun than they are. Come on let's go have some fun."

I grabbed his hand and led him to our bedroom, which in the time I had lived there, became our sexual sanctuary. I loved this place. I loved the smell of the sheets after a good fucking; I loved the smell of his sweat after pumping into me for an hour. As I stood next to the bed, and began to kiss him, he threw my ass on the bed, and started to pull my shirt over my tits and lick my nipples, which drives me insane...As I wiggled and moved and tried to grab his cock, he put a finger on my clit and started to push very hard...I love the roughness of his hands, but yet the gentleness too. I knew I would come if he didn't stop, and I begged him not to. He teases me, and I love it. As I lay there ready to come all over his hand, I grabbed his rock hard dick and shoved it in my mouth. I love the taste; I love the feeling. I love seeing a man wiggle in my mouth.

When I came, he made me come again, and again, until I couldn't handle it anymore. I told him I needed him, and now. "Wait," he whispered. And at that moment he pulled out the vibrator and slowly teased my clit and my asshole with it. I begged him to shove it in my ass and make me feel like the dirty whore I felt like. I turned over onto my hands and knees and begged him to fuck me, then ass fuck me too. I crave the pain; I crave his cock in my asshole. And I know he loves it too. As he readied himself to slide into my asshole, I moaned from the pain. I slid into a laying position, and let his hard cock slide all the way in. I wanted him in all the way. No less. He slowly pumped his cock in and out of my asshole as I moaned and screamed. "Yeah, fuck me like a bad girl," I moaned between bursts of pain. "Harder, faster," I said. He obeyed. I wanted him to open me wide. As he pumped his cock faster in and out of me, I slid my hand underneath me and rubbed my clit as fast as I could, so I could come all over his balls. Finally, after pumping all his energy into my tight asshole, and he was ready to come.

"In me, all over my asshole baby," I said, but was drowned out by his loud moans. When he was done, and I knew he had gone soft, he laid on top of me. That's what I like most of all. Just him.