The Bedroom Predicament

Story Info
A self-bondage session goes a little wrong, then right.
2.1k words
4.14
44k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Since moving in with my boyfriend, I haven't really been able to practice any self-bondage; don't get me wrong having him around has it's perks, but I have been itching to torture myself for a while. Today I just happen to have the day off while my boyfriend has to work. I rubbed it in by snuggling in our bed naked as he gets ready to go.

"You're going to be in trouble later, you know," he says grumpily. I just grin at him in response as he shuts the bedroom door behind him.

I wriggle around in excitement, hands roaming over my body as I think about how I'm going to do this. I climb out of the warm bed and stare at myself in the mirror. My wavy dark brown hair ends at the top of my perky breasts. I hold them in my hands and let them go, they bounce softly. My nipples are already quite prominent in the cool air, I tweak them with my fingers and let out a quiet mmm sound.

I go to my wardrobe quickly and grab a few supplies for my plan. First I begin by slowly inserting my remote control vibrator, I am so excited that it slides into me effortlessly. I quickly press the button on the remote to check that the batteries are working, it immediately buzzes to life enthusiastically but I turn it right down before I bail on my plan. I place the remote on a low shelf. I turn and look in the mirror again, I look at my small perky ass, it could use some attention. I insert a small lubricated butt plug into my tight hole. I have only tried it once before but I'm interested to see how long I can last with it inside me. How long before it gets uncomfortable?

I reach for a metal ruler from my desk and give my ass a few hits. The feeling is amplified by the toys inside me and it drives me crazy. A few more whacks and I'm struggling not to turn the vibrator up or at least rub myself. I settle for a little wriggle and move on to the next part of my plan. I pull on a pair of my lap swimming bather bottoms, they are very tight and keep the toys firmly inside me.

Next I breathe in deeply and tighten a strap around my waist to limit my breathing, making me feel more secured. I also bind my ankles together with a scarf, knotting it tightly. Another scarf is tied underneath my breasts for later. The vibrator buzzes away at a slow and constant pace, just enough to tease me.

As I head towards the ensuite I grab a couple more things and handcuff one of my wrists, leaving the other free for now. I throw the handcuff key into the bedroom without paying too much attention to where it lands. I walk slowly taking tiny steps to avoid falling over.

I step into the shower, shutting the door behind me and get onto my knees. I place a large ball gag into my mouth and tighten the straps behind my head, rendering me almost silent. I breathe heavily through my nose and the ever teasing vibrator continues it's frustratingly gentle assault, making me whimper quietly. I should have turned it up, this will drive me insane.

I continue on despite this, not being one to turn down a challenge, even my own. I firmly place a nipple clamp onto my left nipple and pull the long chain under my left arm and up through the buckle of my gag. I gasp quietly from the pinch of it but I settle into it quickly. Leaning my head back, I take the clamp, that has been threaded through the buckle, under my right arm and attach it to my right nipple. I moan from the stinging pain and my head is naturally forced back to reduce the pull of the clamps. Any leaning forward now results in rough tugging from the clamps.

I turn the shower on behind me and quickly pull my arms through the scarf that was under my breasts, effectively pinning them to my body. Cold water is splashing over my body making me gasp. For my last step I pass the other handcuff (attached on a long chain) under my ankles and click it shut on my right wrist. I'm locked in now, folded onto myself. I'll only be able to escape with the key that's somewhere in the bedroom.

The water warms up to a nice temperature and I enjoy the steady stream over my tender nipples and sensitive breasts. I try tensing up my kegal muscles and wriggling around as much as I can but I can't get anywhere near enough stimulation to orgasm. I groan in frustration but even that is mostly muffled.

I am thoroughly soaked by the time I manage to inch backwards enough to bump the tap off; and my knees are sore from leaning on the tiled floor. I let out a muffled moan as I shuffle slowly forward towards the shower door. The scarves have tightened up nicely and will not loosen too easily from the water.

I whimper as my tender breasts are pushed against the cold glass to force the door open. It finally pops open and I almost lose balance and fall over. This makes my head drop forward causing a hard yank on my already sore nipples. Breathing heavily through my nose I work to step a knee over the doorway of the shower and onto the bath mat. I bump my left shin as I try to make it follow my other leg, causing me to cry out, luckily it is muffled by the gag.

With a throbbing shin I shuffle over to my towel hanging up and lean against it, attempting to dry myself. Not having done the best job but really wanting out of the bathroom I head out into the carpeted bedroom. My knees and shin are much more comfortable here.

Due to the absurd angle of my head I can't see much of the floor or more importantly the keys to my handcuffs so I head over to the shelf where I left the remote control for my vibrator. I lean forward to go onto my front and unhook the handcuffs from my feet but I can't seem to tip far enough over in this position. Although the strain on my breasts and nipples is exactly as I intended, I overestimated the length of the chain between the cuffs and I can't seem to get my hands free. I quickly lean back up onto my knees before I can't get back up, partly relieving my aching breasts. My situation is beginning to feel more frustrating, being folded down onto myself, my movement is severely limited, it also means I can't reach the remote with my hands.

I move closer to the shelf and face it front on. Looking down and tugging on my nipples I see the remote is about chin height but further in towards the wall. I should be able to reach it if I lean in further. I lean on my knees and against the shelf, lifting my feet (along with my hands) slightly into the air. My breasts are pressing against the shelf firmly and the chain is pulling on the clamps roughly. My muffled groans are the only sounds that can be heard in the quiet room along with the steady buzz of the toy inside me.

I manage to rest my chin onto the remote and the button presses a couple of times as I'm trying to nudge it towards me. My groans turn to deep moans as my stimulation greatly improves. I go to pull it towards me again but I fall back onto my legs and the remote is flicked further into the shelf.

I let out a cry in frustration, I won't be able to reach it again until I find the keys. At least it's not as teasing as it was before, I might actually be able to orgasm from this. I lift my head back again, finally relieving my poor, aching nipples. All I can do now is search for the keys.

I shuffle slowly around the room occasionally tilting my head forward to look for the keys and crying out every time from the pull on my nipples. My ass is aching from its fullness but I cannot take it out. Only the buzzing of the vibrator is still feeling good but even that is beginning to drive me crazy with need. I need to finish and I need to be released- soon.

I would practically have to run into the keys to be able to find them and pick them up but I'm starting to get worried that they landed under or on top of the bed. I decide to move back to the shelf and try to reach the remote again, to turn it off or up more I haven't decided which yet.

I am whimpering and breathing hard as I tilt my head forward again to try and reach the remote. I lean right up on my knees again but I still can't quite reach it. I tilt forward even more, trying to use the shelf to lever myself up quickly but I miss and fall backwards with a muffled squeal.

I instinctively roll onto my side as I land to avoid hurting my ankles. I need to get back onto my knees so I rock onto my front but then I realise my mistake. I am much lower to the ground, a different position to how I was earlier and now I can't get back up onto my knees.

I let out a squeal in frustration. My head can go back so the clamps aren't especially pulling on my nipples but now a lot of my body weight is forcing my clamped breasts into the floor. My jaw aches from the large gag that is buckled too tightly to spit out and my ass is throbbing from its filling. I thrash around trying to tip over but it's helpless.

I have managed to basically hogtie myself, I am completely helpless now until my boyfriend gets home. I'm not sure how much time has passed he could be hours away still. With that in mind my inner muscles begin pulsing and I can't help but grind into the floor as hard as I can as I am overcome with an orgasm. I keep going and it is followed by the biggest orgasm I've ever had. It explodes inside of me and all I can do is cry out into the gag quietly and be held together by my bonds. Without the ability to breathe deeply and only having the use of my nose to recover my breath, I think I may have passed out for a short while.

I am woken by my boyfriend calling out to me. I scream out as much as I can with my mouth still gagged. I need to get out of this. Everything is so achy and sore.

"Well look who decided to help me with her punishment." He says to me smugly.

I just cry out and look at him pleadingly. I've been trapped for so long please just let me out, I beg with my eyes.

He looks down at me thoughtfully and picks me up, placing me down onto the bed. He goes to undo the buckle of my gag and I sigh in relief. He chuckles to himself when he sees my handiwork with the clamps and the chain. As he takes out the ball gag I close and open my mouth a few times, it doesn't seem to want to stay closed. While I'm distracted with this he has freed his erection from his pants.

"Wai.." I try to stop him but it's already filling my mouth. His length is moving in and out of my surprised mouth and all I can do is take it. He pulls me closer to the edge of the bed and holds my head tight as I am forced to deep throat it, he holds it there for a second groaning and then moves out again, allowing me to catch my breath. He does this over and over again until he suddenly takes the clamps off of my nipples. I let out a big cry as the blood rushes back in and he groans loudly as the movement of my mouth and throat bring him over the edge. He cums down my throat and I swallow it all. He looks down at me proudly before getting up and cleaning himself in the bathroom, I am breathing heavily. He returns soon after and releases me. I was right, the key was on the bed.

"I love you" he whispers as he lifts me up the bed gently. Finally free of my torture I snuggle into him, sore but content.