The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CNErotica
CNErotica
14 Followers

"What?"

"Do you trust me?"

"To a point Corbin yes, but..."

"Would I ever do anything to willingly hurt you or place you in harm's way?"

"Well...no..."

"No, I wouldn't. I want to try something with you. I have a hunch you'll really enjoy it." Seeing her hesitation, he continued. "Nothing will hurt you tonight...well, the spanking is going to sting a bit, but nothing else will hurt you. I promise."

"The spanking. You're going to spank me? What the hell for?"

"Language, missy. We're going to have to work on that too. Yes, spanking. For getting sassy with my receptionist, for the very public display of affection and for disobeying me in the bathroom. Now, do you trust me?"

Lizzie chewed her bottom lip as she thought. She did trust him, but BDSM? Spankings? She'd seen pictures of it of course, and once or twice she watched a clip from one of the free porn sites Corbin had showed her. Those had all taken place in cellars or dungeon like settings and had been difficult to watch; the women in chains, gagged, their buttocks bruised and in some cases bleeding. The men rough, almost violent. Leather and spandex everywhere, weird masks and hoods. All the same, she couldn't deny the wetness of her pussy or the shiver of pleasure she got imagining laying across Corbin's lap as he spanked her. "No whips or chains? Or weird outfits?"

Corbin stood and took her hands in his. "No whips or chains or weird outfits. Scout's honor."

Closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, Lizzie gave her consent.

Corbin drew her closer and kissed the top of her head. "Good. I have to set some things up in the bedroom. While I'm doing that, I want you to strip naked and fold your clothes over your chair. Then I want you to stand at the end of the hall, feet shoulder width apart, hands behind your back, grabbing your elbows. From this point on, no speaking unless asked a question, and you will address me as Sir. Do you understand?"

Lizzie gazed up into his eyes. They'd gone dark with desire, just as his voice had once he began giving her instructions. "Yes."

"Yes what?" Corbin's growl was darker and deeper than she'd ever heard it before.

"Yes Sir."

"Good girl." Corbin went down the hall into the bedroom.

Lizzie stripped, folding her clothes over the back of her chair. The wet spot on her panties was larger than she thought it would be. Walking to the end of the hall, she stood as Corbin had instructed, and waited. Looking down at her chest, Lizzie noticed the goosebumps that had sprung up, and how erect her nipples were. She wanted to blame it on the cold air of the apartment, but her pussy juices were running down her leg.

After what seemed like hours, Corbin stood outside the bedroom door and looked at what awaited him. He took a deep breath to cover his gasp. Even in her nakedness, Lizzie was stunning. His cock twitched as his imagination placed her in nipple clamps, and restraints. "Very good," he growled. Walking toward her, he noticed her clothes neatly folded over the chair.

Corbin walked around Lizzie, licking his lips and inhaling the aroma of her cunt. Lizzie's gaze followed him. "Eyes front! Do you understand?" There was a beat of silence. "I'm waiting."

Lizzie stared straight ahead. "Yes Sir." Her voice was soft and trembling.

Corbin searched the folded clothes and found her panties. Standing in front of her, holding her gaze, he lifted them up to his nose and inhaled deeply. "Just as I suspected. They're practically soaked." Lizzie remained silent and kept staring straight ahead. "After I return to the bedroom, you will place these between your teeth and get on your hands and knees. Then you will crawl to the bedroom door and wait. Do you understand?"

"Yes." Lizzie's mouth was suddenly dry and her heart beat excitedly. "Sir. Yes Sir."

Without another word, Corbin turned and returned to the bedroom. Lizzie then got on her knees and began crawling to her fate. She didn't recall the hallway being so long before. Once she got to the doorway, she stayed kneeling and looked in.

The room was dark except for the glow of candles, and there were four cuffs attached to her bed by straps, two at the head of the bed and two at the foot.

"Enter," Corbin stood at the foot of the bed, still dressed in his suit, but the jacket and tie were gone. Undoing his cuff links and rolling up his shirt sleeves, he continued, "Drop the panties at my feet, and stand in front of me, arms behind your back as before."

Lizzie did as instructed, and stood before Corbin. He ran his thumb along her lips, forcing himself to slow his actions. He wanted nothing more than to throw her on the bed and fuck her like an animal, but that would never do. She was far too skittish for that now.

"Open." Lizzie opened her mouth and Corbin slipped his thumb between her lips. "Suck." Lizzie began to suck his thumb, but Corbin quickly interrupted. "Suck it like it was my cock. Suck it like you want to suck my cock." Corbin's voice was soft, dark, and gravelly.

A shudder of desire ran through Lizzie as she obeyed. Her stomach, full of butterflies, clenched, and she met Corbin's gaze.

"Are you nervous," he asked, removing his thumb.

"Yes Sir," she whispered.

"Good." Corbin sat at the end of the bed. "Do you know how you misbehaved today?"

"Yes Sir." Lizzie's voice was soft and trembling. "You told me not to move and I did."

"And?"

Lizzie went over the events of the afternoon and tried to remember what Corbin had said after dinner. "I was sassy to your receptionist?"

"I'm not the one answering questions, Lizzie. And you forgot something." Corbin's voice and gaze were stern. And that excited Lizzie even more. "Again."

"I moved when you told me not to and I sassed your receptionist Sir."

"AND you acted in a very inappropriate manner in public. But I will let that one slide. This time. Do you know why you are being punished for sassing my receptionist?"

"No Sir."

"There is a time and place for everything, Lizzie. Your comment to Beverly made me the topic of office gossip. And not just among the secretaries. I was on the receiving end of a couple of jokes from my co-workers as well. I can't allow my private life to enter my professional life this way. It's the same with that nip on the back of my neck. Anyone passing the cafe could have seen you, and probably did. What if the colleague I was meeting with was still there, but not at the table? Do you understand?"

Lizzie blushed with embarrassment. She hadn't realized her comment to Beverly would have that result, and she should have. And she should have realized his meeting might have been in progress. "Yes Sir." Lizzie looked at the floor. "I'm sorry."

"You're forgiven. But you will still get your spanking. Over my knees. Now!"

Without hesitation, Lizzie bent over Corbin's lap, but squirmed as she tried to find a posture that didn't place her soaking pussy over Corbin's rock hard cock. A sharp slap on her behind surprised her.

"Stop squirming!" Lizzie immediately stilled and held her posture. "Better. You will be spanked ten times tonight, five times for sassing back and five times for disobeying me. After each spank you will say, 'I'm sorry Sir. Please spank me again.' Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

Corbin didn't waste any time.

SMACK! "I'm sorry Sir. Please spank me again!"

The room was quiet, except for the sound the flickering candles.

SMACK! SMACK! "I'm sorry Sir. Please spank me again. I'm sorry Sir. Please spank me again."

Lizzie's ass stung and red marks began to form on her ass. The contrast to her pale skin was striking. Corbin bit back a moan.

SMACK! SMACK! SMACK! Corbin hit one cheek and then the other. "I'm sorry Sir. Please spank me again. I'm sorry Sir. Please spank me again. I'm sorry Sir. Please spank me again."

Tears began to form and her ass burned. Lizzie blushed, but not from that. With each spanking she received, Lizzie's cunt was pushed down on Corbin's cock, getting her juices flowing harder than they already were.

SMACK! "OW!"

"Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry Sir. Please spank me again." Tears began to fall down her cheeks.

Corbin slowly counted to 30 in his head. He didn't want Lizzie to anticipate the slaps on her ass, but more importantly, he wanted to regain his composure. Both ass cheeks were dark red, the marks in the shape of his hand. The sight had precum oozing from his dick. He knew this would excite him, but he hadn't appreciated just how much.

SMACK! SMACK! "I'm sorry Sir. Please spank me again. I'm sorry Sir. Please spank me again."

Corbin put extra force in her last spanking. An exclamation point to end her sentence as it were.

SMACK! Lizzie bit back the 'ow' from escaping. "I'm sorry Sir. Please spank me again."

"Good girl. I'm proud of you Lizzie." Corbin's hands massaged some of the sting away and his thumb wiped away her tears. "Now lie on the bed, arms over your head, legs spread. I'm not done with you."

Lizzie did as asked, positive that her juicy pussy would glisten in the candle light. Corbin attached the restraints to her wrists and ankles and then tightened the straps they were connected to so she had little room for movement. Pulling a dark scarf from his pocket and he secured it over her eyes.

"Corbin, what are you doing? I..."

"A dark, husky voice growled in her ear, "Who am I?"

"I'm sorry Sir. But what are you doing Sir? I..."

"Are you speaking without being asked a question Lizzie?"

Lizzie's gulp was audible. "No Sir." Her voice was soft and trembling. And she had never been more turned on in her life.

"I didn't think so." Corbin sat on the edge of the bed, running his hands over her body. "Lizzie, all Doms inspect what's theirs before claiming it. I've blindfolded you this time so that your other senses will be heightened. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

"Good." Corbin ran his hands across the top of her breasts, along the sides, and underneath. "What are those senses telling you, Lizzie?"

Lizzie concentrated on what she could feel, smell, and hear. It was if everything was amplified. "I can feel the stitches of the quilt on my ass Sir. And the roughness of your fingertips. I can almost feel the ridges of your fingerprints." She paused, then continued, "My ass is so sore...it's like every fiber of the quilt is poking me."

"What else?" Corbin pulled lightly on a nipple.

Gasping, Lizzie continued. "The candles...they're scented Sir. Something oriental...musky, Sir."

"Mmm hmm..." Corbin used his tongue to circle the nipple before sucking it into his mouth.

Lizzie tried to move, but the restraints held fast. She moaned softly, continuing. "I can smell the cotton of your shirt...your cologne...and I can hear your breathing Sir. It's quickened."

"Mmm hmmm...it has." His voice was dark with desire. The effort it took to prevent him from taking her right then, roughly and possessively, was killing him. His cock erect and hard, was straining painfully at his slacks. He stood and carried on. "Anything else? Use all of your senses." He slipped his shoes off and moved silently to the doorway.

Lizzie squinted her eyes shut, as if to help herself concentrate. "I heard you take your shoes off Sir." Lizzie waited for a response. "You're not near me, Sir. You're not in the room anymore."

"Very good. I'm impressed." Corbin removed the rest of his clothes and went to the foot of the bed. Kneeling, he slid one, then two fingers into her. Her juices were flowing, soaking his fingers so they glistened when he pulled them out. She moaned as her head moved from side to side.

"What's the matter little girl? Do you need something in your sweet, sweet little pussy?"

"Yes...Sir...ooooohhhhh...". Lizzie's cunt was throbbing, aching for something to fill it.

"Something like this..." He slid the two fingers back in, curling them so the flat ends of his fingertips massaged her g-spot.

Lizzie inhaled sharply. "Ohhhhhh...yes...yes sir..." She tried raising her hips, twisting and straining against the straps that held her in place. The torture was maddening...and yet delicious at the same time.

The more Lizzie moaned and fought against the restraints, the faster Corbin slid his fingers in and out of her pussy. He used his tongue to lick up her slit and under the hood that protected her clit. The result was an anguished cry from Lizzie.

"You don't cum until I say so. Do you understand?"

"Ooohhhh...yes sir...mmmmppphhh...".

Lizzie's body was beginning to glisten with sweat, further exciting Corbin. He knew a submissive was within her. He hadn't known just how much it would excite him. The things he could teach her. The different ways they could satisfy each other. The excitement it caused within him was like all the birthdays, Christmas mornings, and first times all rolled into one. If he wasn't careful, he'd give himself an old fashioned case of blue balls.

"What do you want, you little slut?"

"Oooohhhh...oh Cooooorrrrrbin..."

Lizzie's own voice had grown dark and husky, deep and hungry. Corbin hadn't heard it before and it drove him mad.

"WHO AM I?"

"SIR! Ohhh...please Sir..."

"Tell me you naughty girl...tell me what you want..."

"I...I want you inside of me...pleeeeeaaaasssseee Sir...oh pleeeeeaaaaassssseeee!"

Corbin stood and ran his aching cock up and down her slit, his own excitement almost causing him to spray her pussy and stomach with strings of hot, sticky cum.

"OH FUCK!" Lizzie's hips began thrashing, trying to capture his teasing dick. "NOW...CRAP...FUCK ME...FUCK ME NOW SIR..."

Corbin needed no further encouragement. With one loud growl, he claimed his prize. With one quick, thrust, he took ownership of her soaking cunt. "MINE...MINE...MINE...MINE..." he grunted with every thrust.

The headboard banged against the wall as each cried out in lust. Lizzie's movements slid the blindfold from her eyes and she kept her eyes wide open and locked on Corbin's face, contorted with animal passion. He could feel her climax building, and he reminded her, "Don't you dare cum until I tell you."

Frustrated because she was close to doing exactly that, Lizzie began to plead through gritted teeth, "oh god...oh god...pleeeeaaaasssse let me cum Sir...pleeeeaaaassssseeee!

"When I count to three, Lizzie. I want you to cum with me on three."

Lizzie nodded and silently begged for him to start counting.

"One..."

"...two..."

"THREE...FUUUUUUCCCCCKKKK!"

"Ooooooooooohhhhhhh"

"MIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNEEEEEEE!!"

"NNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGHHHHH!"

Their cries of passion seemed to bounce off the walls and echo in Lizzie's ears. Her pussy throbbed and clenched around Corbin's dick for what seemed like minutes. Completely spent, Corbin collapsed on top of her, panting, his heart racing. He reached down beside the bed and grabbed a bottle of water from his bag. Rolling off of her, he held it at her lips.

Lizzie moaned in disappointment because she loved the feel of Corbin inside her after he came, but greedily drank from the bottle he offered. When she was done, Corbin finished the bottle and opened another one. He removed the restraints from her wrists and gave her the bottle.

She watched him remove the ankle restraints as she drank. That had been the most amazing fuck ever, she thought. Absolutely, fucking incredible. Corbin's eyes met her gaze as he laid down beside her, spooning her.

"What's going through that luscious mind of yours," he asked.

"Honestly?" She felt him nod. "Again," she replied, blushing.

Corbin's laugh was deep. "What part?"

Lizzie's blush deepened. "Uhm, all of it."

He raised an eyebrow as he took the water bottle. "You sure? Well, not until we've had a good long talk...there are a lot of things we need to agree on before we dive into this."

Lizzie turned her body so she faced him. "Really? Like what?"

"Safe words, hard stops, expectations...I told you earlier, it's not all whips and chains Lizzie."

She nestled her head between his chin and collarbone. "Oh."

"But for now," taking her chin in his hands and looking into her eyes, "let's run a shower and get you clean. I want to fuck you again."

CNErotica
CNErotica
14 Followers
12