The Beginning

Story Info
My wife became a hotwife.
1.9k words
4.04
44.1k
40
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little history to begin with, and then I will get to the story. This is a true story, but the names have been changed to protect all involved. Robin is a petite woman with long beautiful hair. She has small but nicely shaped breasts. Prior to marrying my wife, Robin, when we were dating, she told me about an instance when she was a teenager. The high school we attended had an assembly where a hypnotist hypnotized several of the students. She was not one of them, but later that day she woke up from a trance laying on the ground and a young man was buttoning up her blouse. She didn't know how she got there or what else had happened. I don't know if this had anything to do with her later escapades or not.

We became a thing, and secretly got engaged even before we were out of high school. We got married, and she continued in school all be it a different high school closer to where we were living. She became pregnant before she was out of high school but was able to graduate before it was publicly known.

Things were pretty typical for the first few years of our marriage. I worked odd jobs around the area and eventually went to work for my father on the farm. We moved onto the farm about the time our first was nearly a year old. Robin purchased a subscription to Playboy for me, which we continued for a couple of years. We both read them and enjoyed them, discussing the articles.

Our second was on the way when a natural disaster happened on the farm, and the crop was lost. There wasn't going to be any income, so I went looking for work in town. I was not having much success in finding a job. I happened to be looking in a building that also housed the military recruiting offices and decided to talk with them and see what was available. The timeframe was nearing the end of the Vietnam era. I had no desire to be in the Marines or the Army, but I did talk with the Navy and the Air Force. The Air Force was more appealing, but I couldn't decide whether to join, so I kept looking. I was applying everywhere they would accept an application, but it seemed like I didn't meet any of their needs. After talking with my wife, I decided to join the Air Force. The very day after I was inducted into the Air Force, I was offered a job at a furniture factory. I took it because my report date was not for several months and we needed money. Our second was born early while I was in Basic Training. I took emergency leave to see my wife and the little one when I arrived at my technical training base. Actually, it was just a three-day pass.

In Technical School, I became friends with another of the trainees, Tom. We progressed through the training in near record speed and received our orders to the same duty station in Las Vegas. He arrived at our station a few days before me due to me spending time at home packing up to move to Las Vegas. When I arrived, I found out that his orders had been changed and he was now assigned to a different wing that was also at the same base. I went to the original wing that we had orders to and he went to the other. That was okay because we could still get together outside of work.

Tom would come over to our place a couple of times a week. We would do things on the weekends when he didn't go home to be with his girlfriend in California. One night when Robin and I were making love, she mentioned that Tom was making advances on her, at least she thought he was. Nothing overly serious but he would touch her arm, a shoulder, or a knee when I was not around. Sometimes he would get off work earlier than I and would come over to our place and spend time with her under the pretext of waiting for me to get home. I was a bit surprised because he had not mentioned anything about her to me. I asked her what she thought, and she said that she liked him, and he was a good-looking guy. I asked her if she wanted to fuck him and she said she would if he wanted to and if I didn't mind. I don't think she was sure if what he was doing was an attempt to get in her pants. I told her that if they wanted to, it was okay with me and that my only request was that she tell me all about it afterward. Our lovemaking session was much more intense due in part to our discussion, and I think that that indicated to her that the idea of her fucking another guy really turned me on.

A few days later, Tom just showed up where I worked and asked if we could talk. We went out to his vehicle, and he told me that he thought I should know that Robin had spoken to him about them fucking, and he wanted me to confirm that she was not just saying that and that it really was okay with me. I told him that Robin and I had discussed it and that I was okay with it if he and Robin wanted to fuck. I don't think he believed me, but he wasted no time getting back to our place and fucking her. When I got home, he was not there, but she met me with a smile on her face.

We didn't even have dinner, we just went to the bedroom, and she began to tell me everything that had happened. She told me that Tom had just left a couple of minutes before I got home and that she had not had time to get cleaned up yet. I told her that that was okay. I had noticed that her hair was a bit messed up, but I like it that way. She said that they were a little nervous at first. He wasn't sure how to get started, and she didn't know what would help. He moved in closer and gave her a kiss which helped them both relax enough to make it less awkward. He had his arms around her and then let them move down to her ass. He squeezed her ass and pulled her close as he continued kissing her. She could feel his hardon as he pulled her in tight against him.

When he released her, she took him to the bedroom, where he began to undress her. He got her blouse off and then she undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. He began kissing her tits and then started sucking on them as was shocked that they began leaking milk. She was still nursing the youngest at that time. She was afraid he would be put off by it, but he liked it. She helped him out of his shirt and then began to unbuckle his belt so that she could remove his pants. At the same time, he was removing her shorts. When they were down to him in his shorts and her in her panties, he laid her down on the bed and resumed kissing her and fondling her tits.

He then moved his hand down to her panties and began rubbing her pussy through the cloth of her panties. They were dripping wet with her juices. He eventually got his hand inside of her panties and started finger fucking her. She was very wet and slippery, indicating her level of arousal. He removed his shorts and then her panties and moved into position to insert his dick. He placed it at her opening and paused for what seemed like an eternity to her before shoving it into the hilt. She said that when he inserted his dick, she involuntarily inhaled deeply almost a gasp to her surprise.

She then told me that his dick was slightly longer than mine, but it was smaller in girth. She was pleased with how he was using it to generate pleasure for her. He didn't last very long, but it was long enough to satisfy her. I asked her if he had cum in her and she said that he had. She also reminded me that it was still in her. She had wanted him to fuck her again, but he didn't want to be there when I got home. I think he was afraid of what I might do when I got there.

We didn't see him for several days maybe even a couple of weeks after that. Robin actually called him and invited him over for dinner. He accepted, and after we were finished eating, we began playing cards which was not unusual. I then managed to get the game morphed into strip poker. It didn't go well for us guys to begin with she seemed to be winning all of the hands but then it turned, and she started losing one item after another until she was naked. Tom won the next hand, and I was out but still had some of my clothing, but she had nothing so it was agreed that she could give Tom a blowjob to cover her losses. Tom and Robin went into the bedroom, and she paid up by sucking his cock to completion. Yes, he came in her mouth. When she brought the guys to completion in her mouth, she always swallowed their cum, including mine. When the two of them returned from the bedroom, we continued the card game. It didn't take very long before we were all in bed together. Tom and I took turns fucking Robin. We fucked her until neither Tom, nor I could get it up anymore. Tom then got dressed and headed back to his place. Robin and I then fell asleep with her in my arms. That was the last time Tom, and I double-teamed Robin.

From that evening on Tom, spent a little more time at our place than before. Much of which was spent fucking Robin. Anytime when I came home, and Tom's vehicle was in the parking area of our apartment complex, I would enter our apartment to find Tom, in our bedroom in my bed, fucking Robin. She was always a sight to behold when the two of them came out of the bedroom for a break. They would spend several hours going at it when Tom came over. He always left her with his cum in her pussy, on her tits, on her face, and in her mouth. She was the most beautiful sticky mess that could be imagined. Many times, I would take her in this state and add my cum to that of Tom's. This was an exciting time in our marriage. Her fucking Tom nearly as much as me and she still wanted more sex. She was undoubtedly a sex maniac, and I don't mean that in a bad way. She was the sexiest woman that I know, and I was lucky to be married to her.

This went on for several months, but it then dwindled off to nothing. Lest you think that I was no longer getting to make love with my wife you would be totally wrong. If anything, our lovemaking increased to nearly double the amount I used to be getting prior to her becoming a hotwife. I think Tom's girlfriend move to Las Vegas, so he no longer had the freedom to fuck Robin, but she found other things to keep her busy, but that is another story.