The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rascal164
Rascal164
13 Followers

Zack began unbuttoning Anita's blouse. When it hung open, he bent over to kiss my wife's breasts. He sucked one first and then the other. My wife sighed with pleasure as he fondled and kissed her breasts. She let her blouse fall to the bed behind her as Zack continued working on her tits. I heard a low moan escape her lips as her resistance weakened but she said NO, again! I heard him mumble and ask to just make out for a little while... This was her weak point as she was pretty hot anyway and coupled with the alcohol, thought... Oh, what the heck, that's what I we want anyway... and started to make out with him. He unbuttoned the rest of the buttons on her blouse and her breasts sprung free. Her hands were working on his cock pumping up and down trying to bring him off. His hands were on her pussy and his fingers were working on her clit! She was beginning to squirm and I could see her wetness spreading down her legs.

My hands were pumping up and down on my cock as fast as they could. My cock was so hard it seemed like it was liable to bust. My wife was lying on a bed not 10 feet away practically naked with a man who by this time had his pants down around his knees and a huge cock poised to enter her sex and to finish what they had started! She was stroking his cock with her hand and at the same time pushing it away from her vagina so that he couldn't reach his goal. He was maneuvering his body on top of hers trying desperately to sink his huge thick cock deeply into her cunt! She was squirming trying to keep her legs together but failing miserable... And saving the moment only by holding his cock away from her pussy... every now and then he would maneuver so that his cock head would brush against her pussy and he would thrust suddenly giving him a few brief moments of success. His cock head would pop momentarily into her cunt and she would jerk suddenly away saving the moment but at one point he had maneuvered so that one of her legs was over his shoulder with her shoulders pinned down... His huge cock poised for the finale plunge into her soaking wet pussy! She was struggling but losing badly! Having pinned her so well she was almost helpless to prevent him from impaling her. She still had ahold of his cock and was managing to keep it out of her pussy... His hand covered her hand on top of his cock as he "helped" her guide his cock head. It hadn't pressed against her opening but very gently to gain entrance, as she was wetter than she had ever been before! He played with his cock just barely in the entrance for a while before starting to stroke it fully inside her. She wailed a little protest as he put the head in.. and In 3 strokes he had completely engulfed his cock to the hilt! Her expression went from a defiance, to... surprise?, to submission in just a matter of a few seconds. As he stroked it fully in for the first time... she cried out, Ohhhh! On the second full stroke I heard her expel a lot of air in a huge sigh... And on the 3rd stroke she was completely defeated and as he continued to stroke, her legs seemed to automatically fold around his waist as she began to undulate her hips in unison with him. ... She had lost to the man who was conquering her and was finally submitting and admitting it! She had carried it too far, got too hot and wanted it more than she cared to admit... and she couldn't have stopped him anyway!

I shot all over the closet door in front of me! God! I've never felt a climax a strong as that one! My cock must have pulsated a dozen times each time shooting a thick wad of cum. Watching my wife getting fucked (seduced) by another man and then her giving in to the pure pleasure of it all was almost more than I could take. My legs were shaking and I sunk down to my knees being careful not to make any noise.

I continued to watch as he slowly pumped his huge cock in and out of my lovely wife and listening to her sounds of submission and enjoyment. Her pussy lips were swollen and stretched tightly around it's girth. ... She was drunk enough to just go with the moment, say the hell with it and just do it! His tempo picked up and he was almost violent in his sexual manner slapping their bodies together so hard that they made a very loud slapping noise. As the tempo picked up I heard her approaching her orgasm ..... Then I heard her orgasmic scream as she climaxed for the first of several times!

While watching her reach her climax my cock seemed to renew it's libido and start to get hard again. Stroking it again I watched her reach several climaxes, right in a row! His body straightened, driving his penis deep inside her. When I say deep, I mean deep. She had never been penetrated that deeply and she braced herself as he lunged in and out reaching spots that I hadn't even dreamed about. Suddenly I realized that he was fucking her without a condom and she wasn't using any protection! His huge cock so deeply embedded in her pussy was a lot more likely to get her pregnant by planting those seeds as deeply and intimately as possible... As big as his cock was I could imagine the head of his cock not only pressed up against the opening of the cervix, but pressed up inside it so as to plant all his seeds right on her eggs!

I heard her cry out again... His muscles tensed and he cried out and with her legs over his shoulders he plunged as deeply as he could and pumped her full of his cum. Seeing that, I orgasmed for the second time. I hadn't climaxed so much in years, but the excitement of seeing my beautiful wife get fucked by someone else, (and beyond her control), was just too much. Zack was still lying on Anita with his cock in her when she pushed him off and began to cry. Zack sat up and tried to comfort her. He started to kiss her and she put her arms around him and kissed him back. His cock was still hard and standing up between them. She knew I was watching and felt guilty that she had allowed him to go all the way with her, felt even more guilty that she had enjoyed it as much as she had... but realized that I must've enjoyed it as much as she had since I hadn't come out of my hiding place and tried to save the day.

The truth was that I felt outnumbered with two guys there... and knew that I would have been a laughing stock had I come out of the closet in the middle of the action and so decided to stay put! Besides, my cock was harder than it had been in a long time... and I wanted to see it to it's obvious conclusion.

She reached down and played with his cock while she rubbed against him and kissed him. They flopped back down on the bed and he began to finger her pussy while she stroked his shaft. I heard her say that she wanted to screw again. He rolled on top of her and slid his cock back in. They were enjoying a leisurely sexual thrash when the other guy walked in and announced... "I'm next"! Zack wasn't phased, in fact it seemed to spur him on... Anita was aghast! And she said... "I'm not screwing both you guys! Get outa here!" He paid her no mind and stepped out of his pants as he was getting undressed. Anita was pinned beneath Zack and really couldn't do much about it when the other guy laid down next to her... She felt totally exposed as she was lying there completely naked and with this other guys cock in her... He took her head in his hands and kissed her solidly on her lips, his tongue wiggling it's way deep into her mouth. She squirmed some more and tried to scream but it only came out as a muffled squeal and as she was buffeted between the two bodies she resisted initially but again gave into her primal instincts and submitted to the onset of several male bodies squirming and pushing up against her... it wasn't but a few moments before the pulsating muscles in her cunt started clenching as she climaxed again!

Zack then moved around to her head and held it as he pushed his prick into her mouth. I had another erection by now, and pulled my prick back out of my trousers. I wanked slowly as I watched the two men take it in turns to fuck her cunt and her mouth. She had completely given in to their desires and had become their little "fuck toy". They swapped her around between the two of them, until one of them shot into her cunt. He rolled off, and the other man took his place in her cunt. The first man moved again to her head, and she wrapped her mouth around his cock, sucking off what remained of his cum and her juices. The second man now shot a load up inside her cunt, and rolled off. She moaned and wondered where I was... What I thought about what had happened... What I had thought about her.

Rascal164
Rascal164
13 Followers
12