The Beginning

Story Info
What happens when wife goes to Chicago.
24k words
3.47
108.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The story that follows is VERY loosely based on actual events. Although the names of all the characters are changed and geographical locations may not be exact. This was one adventure that my beautiful wife and I have embarked upon. There have been others since we made the decision to enter the "Lifestyle". This particular event has done more in the way of shaping our life than any other. As you will see when reading the end. I have attempted to convey the feelings we have for each other. Perhaps the sex did not happen just the way I have told or maybe the touches weren't exactly as they were. But I have taken the liberty to add a little spice to it so as to hopefully make it much more enjoyable to read.

Happy Reading.


Wessprink

* * * * *

I take one final look at the clock; the bright red LED lights shine 5:30 am. With a mixture of emotions I reach for the phone and dial the number of the Hilton Hotel that Tawny was staying at. After the third ring a sleepy voice answers the phone.

I was taken by surprise not expecting a mans voice to answer.

"Is Tawny there," I asked a little hesitantly?

"Yea, Hold on," was the reply.

I heard the movement in the bed as he passed my wife the phone.

"Hello," came her equally sleepy voice.

Trying to sound much cooler than I was I said, "Um Hi honey, I was just checking to make sure everything was OK."

I think that I was unsuccessful, after twenty years together she saw right through me.

"Yes, everything is fine, why would you think otherwise," she asked?

"Well I thought you were going to call last night," I said.

" Yes I know that was what we agreed on but you told me to call when Craig left, well I had no idea he would stay all night."

There was a long pause on the line mostly because I could not think of what to say. Then Tawny asked, "Wesley are you OK?"

"Yes, yes, I think so, just a bit shocked."

"But Wesley I thought this was what you wanted," Tawny said.

"Yea me too," I replied.

"Listen Tawny, we can talk all about it when you get home tonight. But really, everything is OK, I am fine. OK."

"Are you sure Wes?"

"Yes, really I am OK,"

"Wes?"

"Yes Tawny."

"Wesley I love you with all my heart and soul."

I could feel a lump forming in my throat because I knew that she meant what she said. "I love you also, Tawny. And when you get home we will talk about last night. OK?"

"OK Wes."

" Bye bye"

As I hung up the phone I was a mixture of conflicting emotions. On one hand I was kind of upset but on the other I could not wait for Tawny to get home and tell me everything that went on the night before as she promised to do.

Getting out of bed I headed to the bathroom for my morning shower. As I stood under the hot water my mind began running through the events of the last month that led up to this moment.

It all started one day when Tawny came home excited about the new marketing specialist they had at the office. The corporate office had sent him in to try to turn a problem account around for them. Tawny described him as being about 6'5" 190 lb. and dark complected. I got the immediate impression that the proper term would have been Tall, Dark, and handsome. Or maybe even dangerous.

I could tell that Tawny was taken by Craig from the very beginning. It did not bother me in the least. On the contrary it was kind of exciting.

After a he had been in the office a few days Tawny came home one night telling me all about another lady in the office that had also taken a shining to Craig. She was a close friend of Tawnys so it kind of became a friendly rivalry to see who could flirt the most.

Tawny and I have had on occasion played the swingers game so I encouraged her all the way.

You see, It really excites me to think of her as being desirable to other men. Actually it also excites me to think of her with other men. Part of our sex play centers around my very active imagination and her telling stories of what she would be doing with another man.

Standing in the shower with the water running over my body I try to remember just when this turned from harmless flirting to all out seduction.

With my encouragement Tawny wrote Sean a few very forward e-mails. It all started out innocent enough. She forwarded everything she wrote to him home so I could read them also.

To start with they contained stuff such as "hey there Craig, My back sure is hurting how about if you come over to my office and rub it."

To which he replied, also totally innocent, " Sure thing, I am on my way there even as we type." Even though there was no movement on his part.

The e-mails started out with things like that. Tawny was not aware that her friend Beth was also inticeing Craig via the Internet.

Then one day during a conversation it came out that Beth (who is single I might add at this point) went to lunch with Sean. Well all in fun Tawny complained to them both. Something along the lines of " Back off woman I saw him first," it was said with the utmost fun though. Beth shot right back at her, " Oh stop, you can't have him you are married."

To which Tawny replied, "UH Huh, I can so have him Wesley said I could." Tawny continued with a devilish smile on her face, "This my dear means war. Let me show you what experience has over youth." Beth is only in her mid twenties where as Tawny is in her mid thirties.

"Oh yea, well you just break out the big guns Mrs. experience." Beth shot back with an equal amount of humor.

After that is when things began to really heat up, the e-mails continued but with a much more sexual undertone.

There was one I remember quite well, Tawny sent it home for me to read as she did all of their correspondence. It went something along these lines.

Hey there sexy eyes, just wanted you to know I was thinking about you.

 

To which Craig sent back

Oh yea, and what were you thinking?

 

If I recall correctly her answer was the complete turning point. This is where it went from harmless flirting to wild abandoned seduction.

She wrote Craig back, Well I was thinking naughty thoughts. Want to know what?

 

To which he of course replied that he did.

Well sexy eyes I started out thing innocent enough thoughts. My back is hurting and I was thinking how nice it would feel if you were to come and rub it for me. But then my thoughts turned more sexual. I sat back in my chair and closed my eyes and began thinking of your hands on my shoulders, caressing and rubbing all the tension away. As you do this your crotch is pressed against my shoulder, I am not sure if you know this or not. The more you rub the more excited I get. My breath is now coming in slow steady pants. In my thoughts this must turn you on, as your cock is beginning to grow. Just about this time in my thoughts I was interrupted by a telephone call from Beth. Can you believe it? She is always screwing things up for me ha ha.

Well after this e-mail things seemed to be a little different between Tawny and Craig, She of course told me everythi8ng about what was going on in the office and as I said she had been forwarding all the e-mails home.

Then came the day that Craig was to leave and go back to Chicago. He invited both Tawny and Beth to have a so long lunch with him.

He took the to a nice restaurant where they all three flirted openly with each other. When lunch was finished and Craig drove them back to the office Beth and to run in to the bathroom leaving Tawny and Craig standing outside alone.

"You know Tawny, its to bad you are married," Craig said.

"Oh, and why is that Craig," Tawny asked?

"Well, if you weren't married, maybe we could get together and see if we can finish some of those naughty thoughts you have been e-mailing me about."

`"What if I was to tell you that my husband doesn't mind," Tawny said with a seductive smile.

"Well I am still not sure about that, I will have to do a little thinking about it" Craig told her.

Then Tawny said he did something that took her by complete surprise. Craig reached out with his right arm and putting it behind her head, pulled Tawny to him and kissed her. Tawny was telling all about it later that night and she said it was no ordinary see you later type kiss. It was more of an I really want you type kiss.

Here is the exact way she described it to me, " Wesley, he pulled me to him and I knew that he was going to kiss me. I could feel myself heating up as his lips touched mine. Then I felt the tip of his toungue pressing against my closed lips searching for a passage in. Even if I had wanted to stop the kiss I don't think there would have been anyway I could have." Tawny paused there to look into my eyes. "Wesley, should I go on or would you like me to stop?"

"No way lady, keep right on going," I told her. I also took her hand and placed it on my hardening cock. All of this talk was really getting me excited.

" Oh my Wesley, did I do that," Tawny asked teasingly as she gently rubbed me cock. Which was by now threatening to rip the zipper of my jeans.

" I take it you do want me to go ion then."

"Oh yes, please do. I want to hear it all," I said just a little breathless

" OK, but first stand up, if we don't let him loose I am afraid he might break."

I stood up and Tawny reached for my belt buckle. After undoing my belt she pulled on the snap of my jeans. It came undone with a loud pop. Next came the zipper, which she slowly pulled done. Then reaching in my pants Tawny wrapped her soft hands around my rigid cock. She pulled it free of my jeans and lowered her head to it, licking the very tip of it.

Sliding my pants completely to the floor she then pushed me back on the bed. As I lay there she stood up and pulled her sweater over her head revealing the most amazing tits imaginable. Then she slid her own pants down to the floor also and lay down beside me on the bed.

"Let's see now," Tawny said as she again started caressing my cock, "Where was I?"

"Um you were telling me what his kiss was like," I hastily replied.

"Whose kiss," Tawny smugly asked?

"Craig's, Craig's kiss you big tease."

Oh Yes, That kiss. Well as I was saying when I felt his toungue pressing against my closed lips I allowed him to part mine. Then he took his other arm and pulled me close and tight against him. Mashing my breast against his chest. It was about then that I could take no more. After months of the flirting and teasing I was ready to explode. I wrapped both my arms around his neck and began to kiss him with a certain degree of savagery."

The whole Time Tawny was relating this to me she was also slowly stroking my cock.

"Well" I asked?

"Well what" Tawny said.

"What happened next," I wanted to know.

"Wesley we were in the parking lot at work its not like we could strip down and fuck right there."

"Yea I guess your right," I said with a tone of disappointment.

"Wesley, there is one other thing, as we were kissing he reached between us and felt of my breast. His hands felt so wonderful."

"How did they feel," I prodded her into revealing more.

" As he caressed my breast I was wanting him to put his hands under my shirt and feel my naked flesh." The whole Time Tawny was telling me this she was slowly stroking my cock. Knowing that I loved to feel her hands on me.

"Want to know what else," she asked?

"Yes, yes of course I do. I want to hear it all."

"Well that was really all there was to it, after our kiss broke he turned and got into his car. As he was pulling away he stopped and rolled his window down. He told me to write him," Tawny said.

" Are you going to," I asked her?

"Do you want me to, I mean, well, yes I would not mind keeping in touch but I would never do anything that you would not approve of."

I lay there for just a brief moment then rolled over and up on my elbow. Taking Tawnys face in my hands I said to her, "Tawny, you know that I love you very much, and you also know that I live to see you pleasured. So I guess what I am saying is that if you want to continue with this flirt game then I am all for it."

"You're sure"?

" Yes, I am sure."

I lay back on the bed then and once again felt Tawnys soft hands on my cock, which had begun to soften a little in the interruption of the moment.

"Wesley"?

"Yes lover."

" What if it went further than just flirting," Tawny asked me?

"What have you got in mind," I asked?

" Well every since this afternoon I have not been able to get my mind off of stripping Craig down and fucking him." Tawny was now stroking my cock with a little more speed.

Wanting to hear more I asked Tawny, "So what have you been thinking?"

Tawny knows that I REALLY like it when she tells me sexy stories while she gives me a hand job. I was hoping to lure her into one. Sometimes she is quite shy when it comes to relating her thoughts.

"I had a dream a couple of nights ago," Tawny began. The one thing is that I never know whether she actually has these dreams or if it is her way of dealing with her shyness. Not that it matters at all to me, dreams are cool.

"What kind of dream," I asked Tawny knowing full well what it would pertain to.

"Well," she started, "In this dream I went to Chicago on a business trip. You were fully aware that I planned to call Craig up. I gave him a call and told him to meet me in the hot tub at the Hilton."

"And did he," I asked her.

"Yes he did. I had already gone down to the pool area but I had left instructions with the front desk to give him a key to my room. I had been in the hot tub for about ten minutes when Craig walked in to the pool area. There was no one else in the room so we kind of had free rein of the place."

The whole time Tawny was telling about her dream she was alternating between slowly stroking my hard cock and cupping and caressing my balls.

"Craig stepped into the hot tub and sunk down in the hot water beside me. As soon as he was completely in the tub he turned and pulled my head to his. Our lips met for a passionate kiss."

" It was just like the kiss today Wesley," Tawny breathed into my ear.

I was so excited hearing all this I was afraid I would not last until the end of the story. I asked her to slow down her stroking.

"Then what happened," I asked?

"Then as we were kissing his hand dropped from my neck to my shoulders. Caressing them. The next thing I knew his hands was inside my swimsuit rubbing my hardening nipples. I could take no more, I reached under the water and found his hard cock."

Tawny was telling me all this in a voice that a person can not describe; it was somewhere between sexy and just pure lustful. The whole time she was talking she had her head on my shoulder and was actually breathing the words more than speaking them. This only served to get me more excited.

"Tawny, get the oil," I asked her.

She reached for the bottle of massage oil we keep on the headboard of the bed.

Opening the bottle she allowed a little bit to run down over my cock. Grasping it with her hand she began a slow circular motion as she worked it up and down. Then she continued.

"His cock was just aching to get out so I told him to sit on the side of the hot tub. Craig got out of the water and moved to the other side so if anyone were to come into the room all they would see is his back he could then just slip into the hot tub with no one the wiser. I took his hot cock in my hands like I am doing yours right now Wesley. I took it in my hands and looked up into his eyes. Its funny I never thought of having emotions in a dream but let me tell you what I saw in his eyes…."

"What did you see," I asked breathlessly?

"Lust, pure and simple, what I saw was a wanting. Wesley he wanted me to take his cock into my mouth."

"And did you," I asked her?

"Yes Wesley, Yes I did I looked up into his eyes as I opened my mouth and lowered it over his hot cock. Wesley in my dream I just kept going further and further down until I had his whole cock in my mouth. I could feel the head of it in my throat," Tawny was now actually moaning in my ear. She kept squirming around I think she was squeezing her clit between her legs.

The reason Tawny was so amazed that she could take all of him into her throat was that on every occasion that she tried to do this to me she gagged.

"It was so great sucking his cock, I could feel all the veins in it. I started out slowly, teasingly. Licking the head and then taking him all the way down again. As I did this Craig's hands were all over my tits, pinching them playing with them."

I was near exploding that I asked Tawny to stop for a minute. She stopped stroking me but continued with her narrative.

Snuggling closer to me and lowering her voice still more until it was just a whisper she continued.

"I sucked on his cock for about 5 minutes or so when he stopped me."

"Tawny unless you want me to cum all over this hot tub we had better get out of here and go back to your room.

Tawny then told me "I stood letting the water drip from my uncovered breast, stepping out of the tub I pulled my straps back up and we left the pool heading for my room."

"Wesley?"

"Yes"

"Want me to tell you what happened in the elevator?

"Yes Tawny, Oh god yes," I cried.

"When we reached the elevator we went inside and as soon as the doors shut Craig was all over me. He pushed me roughly against the wall and mashed his lips to mine. His hand went directly between my legs where he found my hot pussy dripping with juice. I squatted just a little and spread my legs so that Craig could get to it more easily. Craig worked his finger under the thin strap of my bathing suit. When he touched my clit I could feel myself starting. Then Wesley he slide his finger into my pussy. Well that was too much I started to cum on his hand. I was rising and falling on his fingers fucking them. I would rise up then fall down fast on his hand trying to get more of his finger in me. It is a good thing that elevators are soundproof."

"Hey Wesley" Tawny stopped her stoking of my cock.

"How long does it take an elevator to go up 60 floors?"

"Um I don't know"

Tawny lay back down and once again took my cock in her hand.

"I was just wondering, because in my dream I came in the amount of time that it took to get to our floor. That's how excited I was."

"What happened next in your dream Tawny," I asked her anxiously?

"Well you will never believe it but the damned alarm clock went off right then and woke me up."

"WHAT!!!!!" I cried out in dismay.

"Yea, the alarm clock went off and woke me up." Tawny was smiling a wide grin. "But that's OK because I couldn't very well continue telling you what happened with my mouth full, now could I," she said as she slid down the bed until she could take me in her mouth.

I lay back and caught my breath as she took just the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked on it.

"Mmmmm, oh yea Tawny, ummm, Oh yea tease me."

Tawny looked up into my eyes as she slowly lowered her mouth down my cock. When she half of my cock in her mouth she stopped. I could feel her toungue swirling around it. Her head moved up and she kept just the tip of my cock in her mouth.

I opened my eyes and looked down at the sexiest image I believe I have ever seen in my entire life. Tawny was looking me right in the eye she had just the very tip of my glistening cock in her mouth. As I looked into her eyes they glazed over with a look of pure lust and that when she did it.

Without ever taking her eyes off mine she started lowering her head, sucking me into her mouth. When she was down about halfway I was expecting her to stop and suck or lick a little. I was wrong.