The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This time Tawny did not stop at halfway as she has done for the last twenty years of our marriage. She continued taking my cock in her mouth. She never took her eyes off mine. Down she went. It was more than I could take. After what seemed an eternity I felt Tawnys lips on my pubic hair. I could not believe that she had taken all of me in her mouth and throat. I could feel my cock touching the back of her throat. She stayed there for just an instant and then as she lifted her head from my cock she replaced it with her hand wrapping it tightly around my cock she stroked up as she sucked on the just the head.

"Oh god, Oh fuck Tawny, you going to make me cum, shit yes."

"Ummmm, ughhh, oh fuck, Tawny, Tawny, oh suck me Tawny, suck my cock. Make me cum. Uhhh, oh fuck I'm cumming here it cums,"

"OH FUCK YEA, I'm CUUUUUMMMMMMIIIING"

Tawny took her mouth off my cock and gave it a final stroke with her hand. The first shot went completely over my head and splashed on the mirror of the head board, the next two or three splattered my chest, then Tawny took control and aimed my cock at her tits and the rest of my cum squirted all over her ample tits. I lay on the bed unable to do anything except spasm and jerk.

It seems that Tawny uses this time right after she has made me cum so hard to get back at me for anything I have done. She will continue to hold my cock in her hand and just as I stop jerking she will give it a quick stroke causing me to start convulsing all over again.

This time was no different; she kept this up until I finally pleaded with her to stop.

When I was finally able to gather my wits about me again I rolled up on my elbow and kissed Tawny, moving my hands down her hips to her legs intending fully on parting them and returning the pleasure that she had just shown me.

When I met resistance I was quite confused.

"Tawny is there something wrong," I asked her with concern in my voice?

"Not at all"

"Then how come you wont let me pleasure you also?"

"It would be to sensitive," she said smiling at me.

"You mean…."

"Yea Wesley, I came just thinking about my dream. I came so hard I thought I would soak the sheets."

Looking down at where she was laying when she was relating her dream I did see a very large wet spot.

"Damn, That is exciting to me Tawny," I said as I lay back and shut my eyes.

"To me also Wesley," Tawny whispered into my ear as she snuggled up close to me.

I feel sure that we were both smiling as we drifted off to sleep.

The E-mails continued back and forth between Tawny and Craig for a couple of weeks. As the weeks progressed so did the content of the e-mails. They went from sexual innuendoes to outright sexual content. And as before Tawny was sending them all home for my reading pleasure.

It got to the point that I would anxiously await the end of my day so that I could see what was written on that day.

One of the more memorable ones was a compilation of short ones sent over the course of a whole day. They started out with Tawny writing to Craig.

Hey there sexy eyes, how's it hanging.

To which came the reply?

Hanging limp.

Not being one to pass on such bait Tawny wrote back;

Limp, Huh. Well what ever shall we do?

Craig was real quick, judging from the send times to reply back to her;

Do, do, I could tell you a thing or two you could do.

After reading this far I knew that Tawny was really warming up to this game. She loves to spar over the Internet. Her response was just as short but came directly to the point.

DO tell!!

Sitting at home reading these little messages I am thinking, if I were Craig I would be wondering just how far to take this. Reading his next response I guess he figured what the fuck.

Do tell Huh, OK missy you asked for it. There is any number of ways in which you could keep me from hanging limp. First you could get on your knees and take my cock out and suck it down your throat. Or if that's not to your liking you could seductively strip all your clothes off and allow me to see that luscious body that I have so wanted to see these past few weeks. And then there is always the old fashion way. That is of course once you get your clothes off we would end up in the middle of my office floor fucking like wild men and woman.

There was that telling enough for you.

Craig

After reading that I realized that my cock had begun to harden. I could not hit next fast enough. Tawnys reply was everything I figured it would be.

WOW!!!! Direct and to the point, I like that in my men. Only one question, will you be cumming in my mouth or would you prefer to fill my pussy to overflowing with you cum.

Chew on that

Tawny

Craig wrote back one last time that day,

OK, OK, I cede defeat, I am now no longer hanging limply, I do however have a most embarrassing wet spot in the front of my slacks that I will some how have to deal with. And also thanks to you I will not be able to leave the office let alone stand for at least 30 minutes while this hardon goes down.

Thinking of you

Craig

Tawny is so smug at times which was proven by her final message of the day,

Glad I could help. Feel free to ask anytime that you need further assistance.

Tawny

I could hardly wait for Tawny to get home that night.

The next Monday Tawny called and told me she had something really exciting to tell me when she got home from work.

She does that, calls me in the early morning and won't tell me what has her so turned on. I think she enjoys the thought of me sweating it all day.

By the time she finally got home I could hardly contain myself, I had to know what was so exciting that she had to tell me.

I was sitting in the living room when I heard her car pull in the drive; I practically jumped out of the chair as I made a mad dash to meet her at the door. I suppose I looked quite comical, kind of like a child waiting for Santa clause at Christmas time.

Tawny came through the door and almost tripped over me.

"Hi Wesley, My, to what do I owe this greeting."

"Greeting, why Tawny, you know I just love you so much that I just could not stand for you to be away any longer," I said with as much sarcasm as I could muster. "If I had been made to wait until you actually arrived in the living room I really don't think I would have survived," I continued in the most awful imitation of Rhett Butler you have heard in all you life.

"Why Wesley, I don't believe a word coming from that mouth of yours," Tawny retorted in a decidedly better southern accent.

"I bet I know why you are standing here at the door. You want to know what news I have that is so exciting." Tawny said smiling.

"Well," I replied innocently, the thought had crept into my mind a time or two today.

"Well dear, lets go into the living room and sit down and I will tell you all about it."

Sitting on the sofa I waited for Tawny to sit down in the easy chair across from me.

"Guess where I have to go next week."

"Where."

"Chicago," Tawny said with a smile.

"Cool"

"What do you think," Tawny asked?

"What do I think about what?"

"Should I write Craig and tell him I am coming," Tawny asked nervously?

"What do you want to do Tawny?"

"Wesley I want to do what ever you want me to do," Tawny replied with a gleam in her eye.

"Well Tawny, I think you should e-mail Craig that you are going to be in town and then just see where it goes from there."

"Are you sure," Tawny asked?

"Yes, I think so," I said with just a little hesitation.

"Wesley, you don't sound all that convincing. You know that I would never ever do anything at all with out your complete approval," Tawny said as she got up from the chair and moved to my side on the sofa.

I sat there on the sofa for a moment without saying a word while I gathered my thoughts together.

Taking a deep breath I took Tawnys hand in mine and looked into her beautiful blue eyes. It is these eyes that seem to melt right into the soul of a man. I am a firm believer that Tawny is quite capable of getting anything she wants using these same eyes that I was now looking into.

"Tawny," I began a little hesitantly, "I am not sure how to describe what I am feeling inside. As you know it really turns me on to see you with other guys. You also know that up until this point all of our sex talk in the bedroom drives me crazy," I paused searching my soul for what to say next.

"On one hand when I think of you with Craig it turns me inside out. But on the other hand thinking of you and Craig in bed together excites me to no end."

Tawny met my gaze without blinking. "Which feeling is winning out Wesley."

"The feeling of excitement," I told her placing her hand on my swelling cock.

"Oh my, I can see that you do have a dilemma, She said with a quick squeeze.

"So are you telling me that I should or I should not tell him."

"I am saying that yes I think it would be a lot of fun for you to go to Chicago and maybe have dinner with Craig and just see what might come up. And then if it all feels right you will know.

"And if it does feel right, then what?"

"Well, then I suppose you make that dream you had into a reality," I said.

That night as Tawny prepared for bed I could not help but marvel at how beautiful she was. Her red hair was shining in the light of the bedroom as she ran the brush through it. Her breasts are large and beginning to feel the effects of gravity and Mother Nature but that does not stop them from being one of the most exciting sites in my eyes.

As I lay there in bed watching her I could not contain myself any longer. I had to touch her. I had to show her how much she meant to me.

Getting out of bed I walked across the room and came up behind her as she sat at her vanity. I took the brush from her hand looking into the mirror. Looking into those eyes again. I began pulling the brush through her hair.

Taking her hair ion my hands I continued brushing Tawnys hair until it was soft and shiny.

Tawny never said a word in the four or five minutes that I was brushing her hair. She also never took her eyes from mine.

A description of what was seen in those eyes that stared back at me is next to impossible. There were so many emotions tied up in them. First and foremost I saw love. A love like no other. A love that is reserved only for me.

Next there was trust, and it was a complete and total trust. Tawny trusted me with her very soul and life.

Then there was the lust. It was as if a fire were burning deep inside her. A fire that started somewhere far inside of her belly. A fire that only I could squelch.

Taking the brush back from me Tawny turned in her chair until she was facing me. Looking down at her I slowly sunk to the floor and took her face in my hands.

"Tawny I love you so much," I said.

"Mmm, I love you too Wesley," Tawny moaned as she closed her eyes and tilted her head a little.

My lips touched Tawnys so lightly it felt as if someone were tickling our lips with a blade of grass.

Tawny wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me to her mashing our lips together.

As our lips met Tawnys mouth parted slightly inviting my toungue into her mouth. When my toungue invaded her luscious mouth Tawny moaned loudly.

Never taking her lips form mine Tawny reached between us and unbuttoned her silk pajama top until her breast were bare. Taking my hands in hers she placed them on each of her breast. Squeezing my hand has they came into contact with the soft skin of her tits.

Now it was my turn to moan. I could feel her nipples swelling and stretching beneath my hands. They were beginning to feel like pencil erasers.

Breaking the kiss I took Tawny and stood her up. Pushing my body into hers as I backed her towards the wall.

Tawny likes it when I am a little forceful. So with this in mind I turned her so that she was facing the wall. Pushing into her from behind with my body I wrapped my arms around her so that I had a large tit in each hand. As I was pushing her towards the wall we picked up a little speed. I pushed just hard enough to make it seem forceful but not so hard that it hurt when we met the wall.

When we did meet the wall Tawny moaned very loudly and a rush of breath escaped her mouth.

I pressed myself hard against her with my hands still cupping her tits.

"Can you feel how bad I want you Tawny," I asked? Knowing that she could feel my hard cock pressed against her ass.

"Yes Wesley, I can feel you. Your cock is so hot. I can actually feel the heat through my pajama bottoms," Tawny said, grinding her ass against my cock trying to feel more.

I let go of one of Tawnys tits so that I could move her red hair away from her neck. Dropping my head a little I blew on the nape of her neck. This drives Tawny wild.

"Oh god," she moaned. "Damn you Wesley, you know what that does to me."

I kissed her neck then worked my way around until I was sucking lightly on her earlobe.

Tawny reached behind herself between our bodies and touched my cock. Lightly at first, then with more need she reached into my loose fitting sweats and pulled my rigid cock form them.

My hands were also busy. Almost on their on accord they were working Tawnys silky bottoms over her ass. Slowly sliding them to the floor. As I pushed them to the floor with my hands my lips were kissing their way down her back and to her ass.

When my lips touched Tawnys ass she moaned and her knees began to buckle.

Stopping suddenly stood up and spun her around so that she was now facing me. Without any warning what so ever I crushed her lips with my own.

Tawny threw both arms around my neck and pulled me tighter to her. I could feel the heaving of her breast. They were mashed tightly against my own bare chest.

Her nipples were rigid and stiff.

Breaking the kiss I stepped back just a little and looked into her eyes as pressed in on her nipples with the index finger of each hand.

"Oh fuck!!, Ummmm, Oh Yea! Oh yea Wesley," Tawny was breathed.

She was squirming under the steady pressure I was applying to her nipples.

I discovered this a few years back when almost by accident, I happened to press on one of her nipples. When I pushed far enough in that I could feel the nerves in side her breast Tawny came on the spot.

Under the steady pressure Tawny was squirming, I had a very hard time holding my hands in place. She has told me in the past that it is a mixture of pleasure and pain that she feels. Kind of a pleasurable pain. If that is possible.

I knew that tonight Tawny was worked up enough that I could make her cum by doing this.

This is something that has always really turned me on making her cum with out actually touching her pussy.

Pushing in on her nipples I looked directly into her eyes. I could see it building. I have not yet touched her pussy yet she was building quickly towards a climax.

"Unngh! Oh! Wesley, Oh! Man! Oh my god Wesley you going to do it. OH FUCK, OH MY GOD!" Tawny was now shouting so loud that I was afraid she would wake the kids.

Not wanting to take my hands from her nipples I covered her mouth with my own in a hard, heated kiss. My toungue pushes its way between her clinched teeth.

"Mmmmmmm!" Tawnys breathing was coming even faster, more ragged. Then it happened. She started to cum. Pulling away from my kiss Tawny grabbed both my hands with hers. I was not sure whether she wanted me to stop pressing on her nipples, so I started to ease up on the pressure. Tawnys eyes flew open and her hands pulled mine back top her.

"Oh Wesley, don't stop!"

"Push harder!"

"OH fuck that's it," she screamed as I pushed back on her nipples.

I was beyond caring if she did wake up the children. Tawnys knees buckled in the middle of her climax. I held her up until the she came down enough to get her feet back under her.

It was a full two or three minutes before Tawnys breathing slowed enough that she was able to speak. When she did speak it took all my self-control to keep from cumming on the spot.

"Wesley," She breathed in a voice that was more felt than heard. " I want you." "I want to suck your cock. I want you to cum on my tits. I want to make you feel as good as you just made me feel."

Without another word she stood and pushed me back towards the bed. As I lay back on the bed Tawny pulled my sweat pants off revealing my rock hard cock.

"Tawny, I won't last very long. You know that don't you, I asked her?

"Of course I know that," she replied with a wicked smile, "Just as you like to make me cum with out touching me. I love it when you lose all control. Lets me know that I am still desirable."

"Tawny darling, you don't need me to tell you how desirable…"

I was unable to finish the sentence because I caught my breath as Tawny took my cock in her mouth.

"Mmmmm, Oh Tawny that feels so nice."

Tawny was licking just the head of my cock. Taking in a little at a time. She was using the tip of her tongue to explore the hole in the end of my cock.

"Oh yea! That feels so good. You are the greatest Tawny," I managed to say in between gasp of breath.

"Tawny is, for lack of a better way to describe it, Is a very loud cock sucker. And tonight was no different at all. As she slid my shaft into her mouth I could hear her breathing become more urgent. Soft little moans came form her. When she had all of my cock that she could take in her mouth her head started the ascent. Slowly at first. All the way to the head. Then with a sudden urgency she sucked my cock back into her mouth. I could hear the wet sucking noises. With each upward stroke she also worked my cock with her hand. She had it wrapped around my cock and would lightly twist as she stroked and sucked it.

My excitement from all the pleasure I had given Tawny was just too much. After only a few more moments of her mouth sliding down my cock I began to cum.

Tawny has never really liked the taste of semen so I have only came in her mouth on a couple of occasions. This is perfectly fine with me as I love to watch my cum spray on her body.

I have yet to figure out just exactly how she knows the precise moment to stop sucking but in the twenty years we have been married she has never missed. Tonight was no exception. Just as the my cum started spurting form my cock Tawny moved her mouth away and rose up some so as to direct the spray of cum onto her breast. The first shot landed right in the middle of her two breasts. The second and third she directed them so the hit right on each breast soaking her nipples.

Then while I was still trying to catch my breath Tawny looked right at me and smiled. Then she started rubbing my cum into her skin like one would a lotion.

Crawling up so that she could lay her head on my shoulder she whispered into my ear, "I love you so much Wesley."

I nuzzled her neck with my lips and replied, "You are wonderful. Did you know that?"

"Yes I do, I must be you tell me that every day."

Then we drifted off to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to find an empty house. Tawny snuck out of the house without waking me. She did this quite often on my day off. I lay there in the bed for just a few moments until the morning pee urge was to strong to ignore.

When I walked into the bathroom and flipped on the light switch there was a note taped to the vanity mirror. As I read it the familiar tingle of excitement started rising in my groin.

It read,

Dear Wesley last night was incredible. I can still feel your hands on my stiff nipples. I can still taste you in my mouth. Wesley I just wanted to make sure one last time that we are completely clear on my trip to Chicago. If you have any reservations whatsoever call me. If I do not hear anything from you by noon I will assume that it is OK with you to go ahead and contact Craig.