The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Love you bunches.

Tawny

Glancing at the clock I saw that it was midmorning. I sat on the bed for a minute or two going over my feelings. Although there was a nervousness I could not explain there was also an excitement so overwhelming that I knew that there was no way I would call Tawny.

I had some errands to run and some things that needed done around the house so I kept very busy throughout most of the day. At around 4:00 o clock I went into the house and sat down at the computer. I could not contain my curiosity any longer.

A quick check of my e-mail showed a few messages from Tawny.

The first one was directly to me it read.

OK lover its now 12:30 and since I have heard nothing from you I will assume that you have made up your mind to allow whatever happens to happen. I will forward all correspondence home so that you may see exactly what I have written and what he has written back. Love ya Tawny.

The rest from her were forwarded messages they started out.

Hey there sexy eyes, guess who is coming to Chicago in a week.

Tawny

Mmmmmm let me see. Does she have red hair?

Craig

 

Who said anything about a she? I sure didn't.

Tawny

Oh well no one said it was a she I suppose that was just wishful thinking on my part. But you still didn't answer my question.

C

 

What?

T

The question of does she have red hair?

C

 

Oh so we are back to that again are we, well just on the off chance that the person we are talking about is a she then yes she does have red hair

And she also has nice… Maybe I should allow you to fill in the blank.

T

OK Tawny seriously now, why are you coming to Chicago? And how long will you be here? And can I take you to dinner?

C

 

My aren't you just full of questions. Well let's see I am coming for some training thing, I will be there over night arriving on Thursday morning. Sit through a day of training stay Thursday night and then another half day on Friday then home. And yes you may take me to dinner.

T

GREAT!! I will make the reservations. I have a question though. What would Wesley say about us having dinner? I know you guys have a very special relationship and I would never want to do anything that might jeprodize it.

C

Thanks very much Craig for that thought. Actually it was Wesley's idea to let you know that I would be in town. You see Craig; Wesley and I have an understanding relationship. So I am quite sure dinner out would not jeprodize anything in our relationship.

T

That's cool, I still have a question or two though. A. Just so we are all on the same page here I would like yours and Wesley's definition of an understanding relationship. And B. would it be ok if I wrote to him and discussed this with him also. I am sorry if that sounds paranoid. I just don't want to do anything that we will regret later

C

 

I will ask him but I am sure it would be fine for you to e-mail him. I guess I really should get off here and do a little work I will get back with you tomorrow.

T

Ok lady, I should also get to work. Oh! I almost forgot. I am filling in your blank with the word smile. I will anxiously await you mail on my computer tomorrow.

C

 

As I closed out my e-mail it came as a small surprise to me that I had a hardon. No sexual talk at all in the e-mails but I was still excited by all of it.

No sooner had Tawny walked through the door than she asked, "Have you checked your e-mail yet Wesley?"

"I sure have," I hollered at her from the kitchen.

"Well?"

"Well what?" I said. While busying myself making Tawny and I a drink.

"Well what do you think, do you mind if he writes you?" she asked walking into the kitchen.

"Of course not," I said handing her a strawberry daiquiri.

Tawny sat down on a barstool and asked me, "Wesley did you also read about the understanding relationship?"

"Yes I did."

"What exactly would your definition be Wesley," Tawny asked me with a smile?

"Hmmm, let me see. What would my definition be of an understanding relationship be?" I mused.

"Well I suppose the obvious. In this particular instance it would have to mean that you and I understand that if you and Craig were to find that you could not keep your hands off each other, then it would be ok if you guys didn't," I said with a mixture of emotions.

Tawny looked at me for a moment with a gleam in her eyes. " And your sure that is the way you feel," she asked?

"Yes Tawny I am sure. I am sure that I want you to go to Chicago and have dinner with Craig. I am also sure that if there seems to be a chemistry between the two of you that I want you to act upon it. Further more," I said with a bit of mischeiviousness, "If acting upon it means you and Craig end up naked and sweaty, well then that would be my definition of an understanding relationship."

Tawny smiled at me and the subject seemed to be dropped for the time being.

Later that night long after Tawny had fell asleep in my arms I lay awake thinking about the events as they were unfolding. There was still a nagging feeling in my subconscious that I could not quite get a handle on. I was still very excited by the idea, but still there was something. I just wish I knew what it was. As sleep overcame me I was still trying to put my finger on it.

The next day at work all I could think of was getting home and checking my e-mail to see what Tawny had written to Craig.

When five o'clock finally came I rushed right home and immediately got on my computer. Tonight was Thursday; Tawny would not be home until late. She and Beth went to the gym on Thursday night.

Logging into my e-mail I saw that surly Tawny and Craig didn't get any work done at all to day. Judging from the number of e-mails she sent on home to me.

After wading through the usual crap I finally got to the forwards from Tawny to Craig.

They began,

Hey there Sexy Eyes, got a few answers to some questions for you. But first I want to thank you for the compliment on my smile.

T

Craig wrote back to her,

Thanks Tawny, you really do have a great smile. So about those answers to my questions. I am waiting.

 

C

 

Well Sexy Eyes, first of all I talked to Wesley and her said he would be glad for you to write him. So I suggest you do just that.

Now as far as our definition of an understanding relationship; Craig, Wesley and I have played around in the past with swinging on small scale. We have had a threesome with a male friend of ours on a couple of occasions Wesley enjoys watching me receive pleasure. Last night we talked about our definition and came up with; what ever seems right is ok with him. He is leaving it all up to me. There is one thing though that you should know. I WILL tell him everything that happens. Or doesn't happen for that matter.

T

There were more messages back and forth small talk mainly. Stuff like where they would eat and such as that.

The night wore on as I sat at my computer just messing around cruising the Internet. It was after I had made myself some supper that Craig finally e-mailed me.

My notifier went off as I was washing my few dishes. I made myself finish what I was doing before checking it out.

After I finished the dishes I made me a drink and went to my office. Sitting down at my computer I opened Craig's mail to me.

Dear Wesley, I was delighted to hear of Tawnys upcoming trip to Chicago. I was wondering if you would mind terribly if her and I were to have dinner together. As long as you understand our relationship is one of understanding and professionalism.

 

Yours truly Craig.

 

Reading back over his letter I had to smile. Was he truly trying to right this all out in some kind of code?

But then again I couldn't help but like the man right off because of the way he worded things so as not to get Tawny in any trouble had she not talked to me.

Thinking for a little while I slowly composed my response in my head.

Dear Craig, thank you very much for trying to protect Tawny in the event that she had not talked to me about this. To me, that shows a certain amount of integrity.

 

Rest assured that we have discussed this and that what she has told you is also coming from me.

 

Just in case there is any misunderstanding at all I will clarify that we are all three on the same page in regards to an understanding relation ship.

 

Tawny has my blessing to go to Chicago and do whatever seems right to her.

Wesley

 

Well there it is, I thought as hit the send key. I have now actually given my permission for Tawny to go to Chicago and fuck another man. In the back of my mind I remember thinking I just hope we both can handle this.

Looking at the clock it was ten o'clock; Tawny would probably not be home for another hour or so. On Thursdays after the gym her and Beth usually went for dinner and a drink or two. Some nights I stayed up and waited on Tawny to get home but tonight I went on to bed without her.

Lying in bed I thought of what it would be like seeing Tawny and Craig in bed together. I wonder if she will suck his cock. That was my last thought before sleep swept me away.

I dreamt of Tawny and Craig. I dreamt of the two of them naked. I dreamt of the two of them together. I dreamt I was there as they undressed. In my dream I was there but they could not see me. Tawny and Craig were in her hotel. Craig undressed her I was watching them. I had my cock out and was stroking it while he ran his hands over her naked body. My hand felt so good.

It was better than normal. Then I became aware of another completely different sensation. I was no longer in her room. I was back in my own bedroom. My cock was still rock hard only now as I became aware of my surroundings it was not my hand but Tawnys that was lightly stroking it.

"Mmmm," I moaned. "Oh hell yes, that feels so good."

Tawny looked up at me and smiled. "Sorry to wake you but I have a slight problem."

"Oh yea, and what might that be," I asked her.

"Well stud I am horny as hell. Think you can help me out," she asked never stopping her stroking of my cock?

Reaching down for her I pulled her towards me shaking off the last remnants of sleep. "Let me just see what I might be able to do for you."

Pulling her up my body until her wet pussy rested against my hard cock. I kissed her hard and deep. My toungue searched her mouth wanting her.

She raised up just slightly reaching between us and grasping my cock. As she guided my cock to the entrance of her sex my hips raised involuntarily.

Tawny slowly settled down on my cock. It seemed to take forever for her to sink completely down the length of it.

Slowly she took it inch by inch. I was in heaven.

Tawny settled all the way down until our pubes were rubbing together. She ground her clit against me. A low and deep groan began building deep within Tawnys chest.

"Oh Wesley, oh my god! Your cock feels so good. I have been thinking of this all day."

I opened my mouth to respond but at the very same time Tawny rose the entire length of my cock and slammed herself back down on it.

The only thing that came from my mouth was an animalistic gasp and a deep moan. "Ugnn! Oh! Oh fuck Tawny, ride my cock baby!" I said when speech was finally mine again.

Tawny had now settled into a rhythm of sorts. Riding me up and down. She was also at a loss for words as the warmth of her first orgasm swept through her body.

Tawnys stopped riding as her body went completely stiff with the spasms.

When the first wave went by Tawny once again found the rhythm that brought her off. Settling into it once again she rode my cock some more.

She started out slow at first with her feet under her body squatting over my cock. Rising and sinking on the balls of her feet. Then as her legs began to tire she settled down on her knees and lay more flat against my body. Mashing her tits against my chest.

Tawny surprised me tonight when she started talking to me as she we were fucking.

"Wesley, want to know why I am so horny," she asked?

"Mmm" I moaned.

Tawny must have taken that as an affirmative because she told me why she was so horny.

"Mmmm, yes Wesley, your cock is so good deep inside me. I have wanted your cock inside me all day. After I wrote to Craig today….Mmmmm, Yea, Wesley, fuck yea. Oh fuck. Wesley after I wrote to Craig today I got so hot that I fingered myself at my desk. Oh!! Oh yea!"

Tawny was quickly building up to another orgasm; she raised up so that she was sitting straight atop of me now. She put my hands on her tits. I squeezed them hard.

Tawnys eyes shut tightly as the orgasm took her breath away. She rose up almost completely off my cock and with one final plunge she sank onto my cock until my balls hit her ass.

That did it for me also. My hot cum shot out of my cock with so much force I thought I would blow her off of me. My hips bucked and bounced. Tawny would have made a great bull rider. She managed to stay on me without any kind of rope to hold onto.

When we both finally came back down to earth we lay there in the dark holding each other.

Suddenly Tawny said, "I really did masturbate at my desk today."

"Really!" I asked with astonishment? This was not something Tawny would ever think of doing.

"Yes, Really. I don't know what came over me. I was just so hot and wet."

"Tawny what made you that way, was it the thought of you and Craig together," I asked her rubbing my hand across her stomach.

"That was part of it, it was kinda strange. I mean, well, its kind of hard to explain." Tawny paused for a long moment collecting her thoughts.

"Ok, its like, well, the thought of being with him excites me. But also I know that it would not do anything to me if it were not that you were all for it." Tawny rolled over on her elbow and looked at me.

"Man, That didn't come out the same way that my brain said it," Tawny said laughing.

I lay there in silence for a short time before I spoke, "No really it does make sense. What you are saying is that if I were not for you and Craig playing around then you would not give him another thought."

"Yes that is it exactly," Tawny said hugging me closer.

"But since I am all for it then you have let yourself fantasize about him."

"You got it Wesley. Hey! What makes you so smart anyway?" she said goosing me in the ribs.

"Don't know, I said squirming away from her fingers, "Just born this way I guess.

We lay silently in bed both lost in our own thoughts for quite a while. Rolling over so that I was facing Tawny I just lay there for a few moments staring into her face. I often do that when she is sleeping. Just basking in her beauty. Taking the opportunity to realize just how lucky I was.

Tawny opened her eyes and looked into my own.

"What is on your mind Wesley," she asked? "You look so deep in thought."

"I was just thinking. Do you think I am strange, you know, wanting you to go off and fuck another guy," I asked with just a little bit of apprehension in my voice?

The thought of her answer was what I had been thinking about. If Tawny answered that she did think it was strange then I wasn't sure that I would be able to allow her to go through with it. I wasn't sure that I wanted to hear that answer.

"Do I think you are strange? No. And even if I did I would have to be dumb to say so," tawny said with a large grin. "I mean lets stop and think about this. Here I am a married woman and my husband has given me permission to go do anything I want with another man. So who am I to say what is strange and what is not.

I smiled at her and gave her a peck on the nose. "Good night Beautiful lady," I said. Then turning over on my back I turned off the light. Tawny spooned up against my back with her breast mashed tightly against my back. This is the way we fell asleep.

The next day after work Tawny walked through the door with a large smile on her face.

"What's up lover," I asked as I kissed her?

"You will never guess what I found out today," she said.

"You're right, I will never guess what you found out today," I said.

"Well," Tawny started as she walked down the hall towards the bedroom. "Do you remember when I first met Craig? And remember he was attracted to Beth also."

Thinking back I do remember Tawny talking about Beth and Craig going to lunch on a couple of occasions.

Tawny continued from back in the bedroom where she was changing her cloths. "I found out today that those lunches the two of them went on were a little more than just friendship. It seems that Craig has a thing for Beth also."

"Oh really," I said. Inwardly I was wondering what this had to do with us. I didn't have to wonder very long.

Tawny came from the bedroom pulling a T-shirt over her bare tits. She had changed into a pair of silk running shorts.

Settling down on the sofa across from my recliner Tawny sat cross-legged.

"I also found out that Beth needs to attend this training in Chicago also."

The thought of the two of them together raced through my mind fleetingly. Then a feeling of total disappointment. I knew that Tawnys company would only pay for one hotel room so I figured any thoughts of Tawny and Craig getting together would have to be put on hold until the next time.

"That's to bad Tawny, I know how you were looking forward to spending time with Craig," I said. I may have been just a little relieved because of this new development.

"Yes it is too bad," Tawny said wistfully.

We sat in silence for a few moments lost in our own thoughts.

Looking at Tawny I asked her, "What is on your mind?

She did not respond for a few seconds, then looking me right in the eye she said, "I was just thinking about how much fun it might have been."

"I guess I am more disappointed than I thought I would be. Its just that after you told me that you wanted me to go and have fun I was really looking forward to seeing if I could still seduce a man," Tawny said.

"I am sorry Tawny. Really I am," I said trying to console her.

Just then we both heard the notifier on my computer. We have our computer set so that when you get new e-mail there is a voice that tells you. I just happened to have left it turned up the last time I was on.

Tawny uncrossed her legs flashing me a peak of her shaven pussy through the loose legs of her running shorts.

"I am going to go see what that is," I said.

I got up from my recliner and walked past Tawny rubbing my hands across her tits as I walked by.

"Mmmmm, that feels nice," Tawny said laying her head back against the couch.

Sitting down at the computer I pulled up my e-mail. I was kind of surprised to see that it was from Craig.

Hey there Wesley, just wondered if you had heard the news, I guess Beth will also be coming to Chicago. Bummer Huh?

Oh well. Maybe next time Tawny comes to Chicago we can have some fun.

 

But then again, I wonder what the possibilities of the two of them going to dinner would be.

 

Hmmm, may have to explore this a little.

 

C

 

"Hey Tawny, come take a look at this," I said to her

Tawny walked into my office grabbing herself a chair form the corner. Sitting down beside me at the computer she said, "What am I looking at?"

"Take a look at the letter Craig just wrote me. What do you think is on his mind," I asked her?

Tawny read over the short e-mail and sat back in her chair, "Hmmm, well it would appear to me that the wheels may just be turning in dear old Craig's head," Tawny said nervously.