The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I said. What do you think he has in mind," I asked once again?

"I couldn't say," Tawny said. "I guess we will just wait and see."

"Oh come on now Tawny," I teased, "You know as well as I do that he is talking about having you and Beth together."

"Maybe so," she said.

"And," I asked?

"And what?"

"And how do you feel about that," I asked her?

"I am not sure," she said. "I am just a little bit intimidated by Beth,"

"Why," I asked Tawny?

"Why, well look at her, she is young, and beautiful. She has such a great since of humor. Well, you know how she is Wesley, she just seems top attract men." Tawny paused for a moment. "Why would Craig want anything to do with me if Beth were along. I am much older, not as pretty and diffidently not as sure of myself when it comes to men."

"Whoa there Tawny, what do you mean, You my dear are just as sexy as Beth. Granted you are not as young but so what, experience has great value to some men," I said to her.

"I don't know Wesley. I will have to give this a little thought."

"I agree with you Tawny. It's completely your call. If you don't feel comfortable then you just say so," I told her as I took her hand in mine. "Besides, we have no idea what Craig is talking about. He may just be talking having dinner with both of you."

"Your right, that's probably all he is talking about," Tawny said.

With that she stood and went on about her business for the evening.

During work the next day Tawny called me and left a message on my voice mail. "Wesley, Craig e-mailed me today. He also e-mailed Beth. I can't go into it on the phone but I will send them all home to you. Love ya bye."

Well damn I thought when I got the message. I tried to call her back but they said she was out of the office the rest of the day. My day could not go by fast enough.

Finally I was able to get away and head home. As I walked through the door I didn't even stop long enough to take my jacket off. I headed straight for my office.

The first message read;

Hey there Tawny, just got the news that you would not be alone when you come to Chicago. I understand an equaly sexy lady is also going to be with you. This is kind of a let down for me, I was so looking forward to having dinner with you. Or maybe that should be I was looking forward to having you for dinner. Oh well maybe next time.

Is there any reason though that we can't all three have dinner together?

C

 

Tawny sent me a message in between the e-mails.

Hi lover, I just wanted you to know that after a lot of thought I still would like to go through with what ever might come out of this. And there is every chance in the world that nothing at all will come from this. But wanted you to know my decision before you read the rest of the e-mails.

Love ya Tawny

The next series of e-mails was a little hard to decipher. I will not try to write them in the manner that they were written so as to help eliviate any confusion.

Tawny wrote Craig back;

Hey Sexy Eyes, of course there would be no problem with all three of us having dinner together. Beth is a very good friend. You might however make sure it is okay with her. I understand that perhaps she may have plans for you her ownself that night. Plans that may not include me.

T

Craig's response was;

Oh really, I had no idea.

C

 

Then in the middle of all of them was e-mail from Craig to Beth;

Hi Beth, I understand that you will be coming with Tawny to Chicago. I can't wait! I was planning on taking Tawny to dinner and would like to extend the invitation to you also. What do you say?

C

To which Beth's response was written;

You bet. I would love to have dinner with the two of you.

 

Then she wrote Tawny a note and also forwarded the previous messages;

 

Hey lady, Craig just asked me if I wanted to have dinner with you two. I am sending my response to you also so that you will know what I said.

Beth.

 

Tawny wrote Beth back;

Beth, dinner will be fun, but I was under the impression that you wanted Craig all to yourself when we went to Chicago. I would not want to be in your way or anything.

T

Beth wrote Tawny back;

Of course you would not be in the way. Besides, maybe Craig is man enough for both of us.

Beth

 

When I read this part I could not believe what I was seeing. Was Beth implying that the two of them have Craig at the same time? Reading on I found the answer.

Tawny wrote back to Beth'

Are you thinking what I think you are thinking?

T

Maybe, what do you think I am thinking? Why don't we have lunch and we can discuss it.

Beth.

 

The next e-mail was from Tawny to me it read;

Wesley, the rest of the e-mail I have sent home will not make very much since until you talk to me and I tell you about mine and Beth's lunch date.

I know that it will be asking a lot of you not to read the rest but I am telling you that it will be worth it if you will wait.

Love you Tawny

Does she really think that I will be able to wait? I looked at the clock and saw that there was still about an hour until she came home.

The clock seemed to stand still. I could not believe how excited I was waiting for Tawny to get home and tell all the went on.

I was a good boy though and did not read on, it was difficult because there were a lot more e-mail attached to what she had written. As I scanned them I got the idea that they were a conversation between all three of them. Craig, Tawny, and Beth.

When Tawny finally did arrive home I met her at the door.

"That was not a very nice thing to do to me today," I said.

"I know, I know, and I am sorry but I didn't really think that you would be able to follow the rest of the mail without knowing what we discussed at lunch today," Tawny told me.

"Okay, so tell me," I said, my excitement growing.

Tawny sat down in the living room and then started relaying her story.

"Well as you read Beth and I went to lunch and we talked about our trip to Chicago."

"And what did you ladies come up with," I asked anxiously?

"What we came up with is that it would be a lot of fun if we were to just go to Chicago with the idea that we would all go to dinner and then just see what might materialize."

"What do you mean materialize," I asked her.

Tawny shifted a little nervously on the couch.

"Wesley, Beth thinks it might be a lot of fun if the three of us had some fun."

The idea of the two ladies naked with Craig both excited me and made me jealous.

"And what do you think Tawny," I asked her.

"Well Wesley I must say that the idea certainly has its appeal."

Tawny had a slight flush look about her and I was thinking that maybe the idea had a little more appeal than she was letting on to.

I asked, "So what did you tell her?"

"I told her that I was kind of nervous about the idea. I guess it is still the competition thing. I mean, well, Wesley what if Craig doesn't want to do anything with me but does want to with Beth? I am afraid that would make me feel very bad."

Tawny thought for a moment before going on.

"She did tell me something else also that has me a little nervous."

"What's that," I asked?

"Well you remember me telling you how Craig and Beth had been out a time or two. Well I guess things have gotten pretty heated with them. Not to the point of actually having sex but awful close."

"Is that a problem with you? What I mean is are you jealous about that," I asked her?

"No, No, not jealous. I have no right to be jealous, after all I am a married woman."

I walked over and sat down beside Tawny on the couch taking her hand in mine.

"I know that you are married but I also know that you can still feel jealous," I told her.

"Honestly Wesley I don't think it is jealousy, it is more fear. Fear of being deemed inadequate. I am older than they are I found out today through Beth that Craig is only 27. Wesley I am almost ten years older than both of them."

Tawny stood up and walked around the room as she collected her thoughts.

"It is very hard to tell what I am feeling. At my age it is very flattering to have a younger man interested in me. I guess what I am saying is that I am afraid Beth will monopolize the whole evening and I will be left out."

Standing up I walked up behind Tawny and placed my hands her shoulders.

"Tawny I know that a lot of the reason for doing this is because you love me and that you know I am excited by the whole idea. But right here and now I want you to know that you do what ever you want."

Tawny turned and looked me in the eye. In that one fleeting moment I saw complete and total trust and love.

"Beth and I have decided that we will go and whatever happens, happens. We are both semi comfortable with the idea of letting things just happen if they will. We won't force anything," Tawny said. "Now aren't you forgetting something," she teased?

"Forgetting something? Um, no I don't think so," I said. " What am I forgetting?"

Tawny smiled at me and said, "How about the rest of the e-mails, aren't you courious?"

In my concern for all that was going on with Tawny I had forgotten about the rest of the e-mails.

Looking at Tawny I smiled sheepishly and said, " Oh yea, the rest of the e-mails. If you will excuse me I will go attend to that matter right now."

"You bet Wesley, I don't mind."

Settling down at the computer desk I opened my mail program and began reading where I left off earlier.

The first one was from Beth to Craig it started off;

Hello Craig, Tawny and I just got back from lunch and it seems that we may have a common goal in mind. We both agree that it would be great to spend the evening with you. Dinner, drinks, whatever.

Beth

 

The next one was from Craig to Tawny;

Hey there Tawny, I just got e-mail from Beth. I was wanting to confirm that you were also in the loop so to speak. My biggest fear would be misunderstanding between any of us resulting in a loss of friendship.

C

 

Tawny replied;

Craig, Beth and I did discuss dinner with you. The consensus seemed to be that dinner and drinks would be great.

T

Craig wrote back;

In Beth's letter there was reference to dinner and drinks and whatever. Curiosity has me in its grips. What does whatever mean?

C

 

Her reply was;

Whatever means just that. Whatever. Straight up, we think that if anything was meant to happen between the three of us then everything will work out. If not then we will have had a great dinner and enjoyed great conversation. Understand? And by the way only two more days. Are you ready for us?

T

Craig's reply was short and to the point.

Yes I am.

 

That was the end of the e-mails. When I got done reading them I went to find Tawny. I found her in the bathroom with the bathwater running. The bubbles were up around her neck just like the heroine from and old romance movie.

As I walked into the bathroom Tawny looked first at my face then her gaze strayed lower. Finally stopping when she reached the crotch of my pants, which were tented out from my hard cock.

Smiling Tawny reached her hands put from beneath the bubbles and traced a fingernail across my hard cock.

"I take it you were all in favor of what was written."

"Yes I am if that is what you want," I said.

"Wesley we have been over this, I want only what you do. If you were to tell me stop right this minute I would get out of this tub and call Craig and Beth and tell them it was all off," Tawny said. As she said this she never once stopped lightly touching my rigid cock through my pants.

"Tawny does it look to you like I want you to stop? Seriously, does it," I said in a tone of voice that was more a moan than anything else.

"Why no Wesley, I don't believe it does. Wesley your cock is so hard. I want to taste it Wesley," Tawny told me this as she unzipped my pants. Reaching in she grasped my cock in her hand and worked its hardness from my jeans.

Sitting up in the tub Tawny slowly rubbed my cock with her hand. Up and down. Up and down. My head rolled back on my shoulders and my eyes closed.

"Mmmmm, Oh Tawny don't stop, that feels so good."

"If you think that feels so good what do you think about this," she asked?

I opened my eyes just in time to see her red lips engulf my hard cock. What a wonderful sight it was.

"Mmmmm I think that feels even better."

Then there were no more words just the noises of lust. All I could seem to hear was the wet sound of Tawnys lips as she sucked on my cock. Everytime she went down my shaft there was a sound of excaping air mixed with a moan. It was so erotic.

"Oh yes Tawny, Oh yes, yes, that feels so good. You mouth is so good. I love the way you suck cock. Mmm, harder Tawny suck me harder. Oh yes, Faster." I moaned.

"Tawny took my cock completely down her throat until her chin was resting on my balls.

I could not hold out any longer. My orgasm surprised us both. Before I knew it I was starting to cum. The first rope of my cum shot out right into Tawnys mouth catching her off guard. She was not expecting this at all. Tawny was able to pull away and catch the next two or three squirts on her ample tits.

After what seemed an eternity I finally stopped cumming. My knees felt like rubber.

Slowly sinking to the floor beside the tub I held Tawnys face in my hand and kissed her deeply. I could taste my cum on her lips.

Tawny said, "Shall I take that as a yes you want me to go through with our plans."

"Yes Tawny I do want you to do it. I want you to do whatever you want. And then I want you to be sure you remember all the details because I will want to know all of them when you get back." I told her.

The next two days seemed to fly by. Tawny was very busy at her office working late hours. And my work was so busy that I was leaving the house well before daylight and not getting home until late in the evenings. We barely saw each other and then it was just to say hi and by too.

Even if there had of been time for anything else we were both so exhausted that we just fell into bed at night and immediately fell asleep.

Thursday morning was no different than the previous three mornings. I was up at four thirty and after kissing Tawny and telling her to have a good time I left for work. Thankfully I did have a busy day scheduled so that maybe I could keep my mind off of what was going to happen that night.

Tawny and Beth were scheduled to leave at 9:00, since we only live three hours away from Chicago they would be driving a company car.

At about 8:30 Tawny called me on the phone. " Hey Wes," she said a when I answered the phone. "How are you doing today? I haven't even left yet and I already miss you."

"Me to," I answered her.

"Wesley I wanted to talk to you before I left. Wesley, are you sure this is what we want to do," she asked?

"Tawny," I said. "We have talked about this and like I have said, it is completely up you. If everything goes right tonight and you want to fuck Craig then you should fuck Craig."

Although I told Tawny this is a calm and sure voice I was felling anything but calm and sure when I said it. Inside I there was that mixture of excitement and anxiety that had been plaguing me since we started talking about the whole thing.

"Remember Tawny, it is totally and wholly up to you. I won't mind if you do. And it wont make me upset if you don't," I said.

There was a long silence on the phone as Tawny collected her thoughts. Finally she said, " Ok Wesley as long as you are sure. I would not do anything that might in any way hurt what we have together. It means way to much to me."

"I know. That is why I am able to allow you to do this. I know that no matter what happens you will come home to me and you will always love me," I told Tawny with a lump in my throat.

"You are so very right Wesley."

"Ok then I guess it is settled," She said. "Here comes Beth so I guess we better be going, I will call you when we get checked into the hotel and I know my room number."

"Tawny, I love you very much, and I will talk to you later. Don't forget that you have a mission though," I said.

"Mission, what mission," she asked?

"You have to be sure and tell me everything that happens."

"Oh yea, that's right, I won't forget anything. I will be sure and remember all the juicy details," Tawny said.

"I love you Tawny."

"And I love you very much also Wesley."

"Bye"

"Bye"

After hanging up the phone I could not help but think about her and Craig together. I remembered what she said about her dream of him. As I thought of her dream and replayed it in my mind I began to get excited.

The day seemed to fly by quickly. To quickly. After getting home from work I was at a loss for anything to do. I was anxiously waiting for Tawny to call and give me her room number.

By 6:30 she still had not called me, I was beginning to let my imagination run away. It was starting to upset me that she had not called to let me know where she was staying. I did not even know for sure which hotel.

I knew that her and Beth were going to meet Craig at a local bar that was right down the street from the Chicago office after they were done with their meetings. The meeting was supposed to be over at around 4:00.

By 7:00 I was really getting pissed off so I called information and got the number for both Chicago Hiltons,

Dialing the number for the first one I wondered if what I was doing was right. I mean I had given her total control of the situation and I did not want it to seem that I was checking up on her. The phone was ringing. Really now wasn't checking on what was going on I just wanted to make sure they arrived safely. At least that is what I was trying to convince myself of.

Just as I was about to hang up the desk clerk answered the phone.

"Thank you for calling the Downtown Hilton, This is Robert. How may I help you?"

"Um," I stammered. He caught me by surprise. "Well Robert, I am not sure you can help me, My wife was supposed to be staying at one of the Hiltons in Chicago but I am not sure which one. Her name is Tawny Sparks. Can you tell me if she has checked in yet?"

"Yes sir hold on just a moment please," he said.

While Robert was checking his records I got to thinking how the must sound to him. Here was a man that did not know which hotel his wife was staying in. Yea he must be thinking that she ran off.

"Yes sir I do have a Tawny Sparks registered. Would you like me to ring her room for you?"

"Yes please do."

Sitting at home with the phone cradled on my shoulder I tried to compose my speech so as not to sound mad. The only thing that had me upset was that she had not called as she said she would.

After seven or eight rings Robert came back on and said, "I am sorry sir but there is no answer. Would you like to leave her a message?"

"Um, no that's okay I will try back in a little while. Thank you very much for all your help."

Hanging up the phone I decided to try to eat and take my mind off of things.

As I heated up leftovers from last night I calmed myself by explaining to myself that at least she was ok. They had at least checked in so they were there. They probably were just running late and had to rush to dinner.

After eating I watched some television. Then at about 8:30 the phone rang.

"Hello"

It was Tawny, "Hi Wesley. I am so sorry I was not able to call but we were running late." She said.

"Yea I figures as much," I said. I was trying my very best to sound non-chalent but I think a little of the anger came through.