The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you mad," Tawny asked?

"No, of course not. I was however a little worried," I told her.

"I really am sorry Wesley."

"Where are you now," I asked?

"We are at the restaurant. We are waiting for our order and I had to go to the bathroom so I took that opportunity to give you a call."

I could not take the suspense any longer I had to ask, "Well, so how are things going?"

"Going good," was Tawnys reply.

"Going good Huh, I figured it must be since you didn't call," I said. This time there was no mistaking the anger in my voice.

"Wesley, I am so sorry I didn't call, we just stayed later at the bar than we intended to. All the people form the office went there after work and we all got to talking. Before we knew it it was late and we just ran by the hotel long enough to brush our hair and touch up our makeup."

"Its ok Tawny, I am not mad really. Just let my imagination get away with me that's all."

"What do you mean Wesley," she asked?

"Nothing, its really nothing, don't worry about it," I said.

"Wesley, I am asking you for the last time. Do you want me to continue?"

Without hesitation I said, "Yes Tawny, You do whatever you want to do."

"Ok Wesley."

"Wesley they are bringing our food out now so I am going to go. I love you very much."

"I love you to Tawny," I told her. "Hey Tawny, do me a favor."

"Anything, you know that."

"Call me when Craig leaves," I told her.

"What if it is late," she asked?

"Doesn't matter," I said. "Please call me. I want to hear all about it."

"OK Wesley, I will."

"Bye Bye."

And then she hung up.

Hanging up the phone I decided that I would just head on to bed it was close to 9:00 and I figured I would go right to sleep since I had been missing so much lately.

Laying in bed my thoughts kept creeping to Tawny and her lover. I could not help wondering what they were doing at that moment. Trying to fight off the thoughts I turned on the television in the bedroom. This did no good at all. My mind kept wandering to Chicago.

Was he touching her breast? I knew that she would want him to. Was she making him hard? I knew that there was only one answer to that question. Tawny was such a sexual lady that she could make the Pope hard.

Turning off the television I looked at the clock and was surprised to see that is was almost 2:00am.

My imagination once again went wild, what on earth were they doing until two am. Why had she not called me yet?

Tossing and turning I did finally dose off. When I awoke again it was 4:00am and still no phone call.

When the clock read 5:00am I could take it no longer and I decided to call her.

That brings us to today. After taking my shower I felt a little better. Tawny was due home sometime around 7:00pm so I had the whole day to get through.

All day long I wrestled with my feelings. It was still that mixture of excitement and jealousy

One moment I was so excited thinking about what they did the night before that my cock was hard. The next moment I felt like someone had kicked me in the pit of my stomach.

I went through the motions of work without really thinking about any of it. It was a good thing that I had an easy day scheduled.

Tawny called me around 4:00pm to let me know that she was leaving. As much as I wanted to ask I decided to wait until she got home.

By the time I got home from work I was so excited to hear what happened that I was about to cum in my pants.

Looking at my watch I saw that there was still a couple of hours before Tawny was to get home.

I could hold out no longer. I had to relieve the pressure in my balls. I knew that if I did not do something that I would cum the very moment that Tawny touched me. I diffidently did not want that to happen. I wanted to hear the whole story and feel her wonderful hands on me.

Taking off my clothes I lay on the bed and ran my hand down my stomach and touched my rock hard cock. It twitched in my hand. I could feel the heat and the veins were standing out with excitement.

Taking my cock in my hand I started stroking slowly. My vivid imagination went to work. I could see in my mind Tawny sucking on Craig's cock. I have watched Tawny suck off a friend of ours a couple of times and it excited me very much. I knew thinking of her sucking Craig would have me over the edge cumming very soon.

As I imagined her mouth engulfing his cock my hand went faster and faster. After only a few moments I started to cum shooting my load all over my stomach.

After finally catching my breath I got up and took a shower and shaved. I wanted everything to be great when Tawny arrived home.

After what seemed an eternity Tawny drove up the driveway.

I met her at the door and grabbed her in my arms kissing her long and hard.

"Oh Wesley I missed you so much, I am so glad to be home," Tawny said when we finally broke our kiss.

"I missed you also lover," I said.

Taking her bags I carried them into the house. Tawny walked into the living room and sat down on the couch.

I carried Tawnys bag to the bedroom and sat it on the floor.

Going back to the living room I asked how her trip was.

"It was long," she said. "I am so glad that Beth went with me. At least it gave me someone to talk to."

I wanted to ask her if anything happened but I did not want her to feel that that was all I had on my mind. Although she probably knew that it was.

Tawny reached for my hand as I walked by her. I sat down on the couch beside her looking into her eyes.

"I am so glad I am home," She said. "The only thing I wanted to do today after you called was get in the car and drive straight home to you. I wanted you to take me in your arms and tell me that everything was okay."

Tawny squeezed my hand a little and pulled me to her. Throwing my arms around her I hugged her tightly.

"Wesley, everything is okay between us, isn't it," Tawny asked with a quiver in her voice?

"Yes Tawny everything is okay. I was just really shocked when Craig answered the phone, that's all." I told her.

"I am sorry that I called and woke you up. I was just worried I guess. Or maybe the green-eyed monster grabbed hold of me. Even though I knew that you would come home to me, somewhere in the back of my head there was that small doubt. And well, I guess I just let it get the better of me."

We sat in silence just holding each other. Finally Tawny raised her head from my shoulder. She kissed me lightly on the lips.

"Wesley, are you mad at me?"

"Mad at you. Why on earth would I be mad at you?"

"Well you asked me to call when Craig left. I really had no idea that he would stay all night." Tawny said.

"And even more surprising is the fact that he slept all night with me in my bed. I never dreamed it would end up that way. I figured that when all was said and done I would be kind of left out. Not that I would have minded. But I really figured that Craig and Beth would end up hooking up and I would be a third wheel. She is single and more his age," Tawny said.

"I don't know why you keep saying that," I said chastising her for continuing to put herself down. "You are a very beautiful woman as well as sexual. A guy would have to be blind not to see that." I stood up and walked around the room trying to collect my thoughts.

"As I said it took me completely by suprize to hear a mans voice when I called. And yes to be honest I guess I was a little pissed this morning. But not anymore. Besides I could never stay mad at you. You know that," I said as I once again took her into my arms. It seemed that we could not stop hugging each other. The love that was passing between us was so intense.

Holding Tawny tightly I was just about to speak when out of the blue came to me. All at once I understood why I was having such mixed emotions about the whole thing.

Smiling I pushed Tawny away and said, "I understand now."

Of course she was completely in the dark. With a puzzled look she said, "Understand what? What on earth are you talking about Wesley?"

"Tawny, from the first time we spoke of you going to Chicago I have been struggling with an unknown feeling. I was so excited to think of you and Craig together but at the very same time there was something else nagging at me." I stood up and walked around the living room. It seems that I can think much better pacing than when I am setting still.

Before going on I wanted to make sure I had all my thoughts in order. Taking a few moments to do this I finally walked to Tawny and knelt down in front of her.

"As excited as it made me I have been trying to figure out what had me bugged. Well just now it came to me. In the twenty years we have known each other I have always been there to protect you. I know that sounds all macho and all but that is it. That is why I was messed up over you going. That is also why I was messed up when Craig answered the phone." I took both Tawnys hands in my own and brought them to my face kissing them. "When he answered I felt like I was inadequate, I mean it should have been me there not him." The words that were coming from my mouth were all jumbled. I thought that I had organized them well in my mind before I started to speak but then they just got all jumbled.

I just kept on trying to explain but the more I talked the more confused it sounded.

Finally Tawny placed her fingers on my lips. "Shhh, I think I know what you are trying to say. I also love you so much for feeling it and saying it."

"Now, I know that you have been waiting patiently all day to here what happened last night. Are you ready to here it all? You told me to be sure that I remembered every detail so that I could tell you when I got home, well I tried."

"Yes Tawny I am so ready, first let me run to the bathroom. Don't go anywhere I will be right back," I said.

Getting up from the couch I went into the bathroom in our bedroom. On some perverted whim I looked in her makeup case and saw that the condoms I had put in there were still there.

What the heck I thought. Maybe nothing happened after all.

Just as I was heading back down the hall Tawny turned the corner and walked towards me. The look in her eye left nothing to the imagination. Her eyes had that glazed look of lust.

Stepping past me she walked into the bedroom and sat on the edge of the bed. Reaching down she unbuckled the strap on her four-inch heels. Sliding it off her foot she stared massaging it. Looking up at me she said, "If you want the details from last night I suggest you help me get out of these clothes and into something less constricting."

I practically ran to her side dropping to my knees I reached for her foot that still had the shoe on it.

Taking it in my hand I unbuckled the strap and slipped it off. Taking her stockinged foot I brought it slowly up to my mouth. Blowing on her toes she started to squirm.

I held her foot in my one hand and reached up her leg with the other. Coming to the top of her stocking I slowly rolled it down her leg. Pulling it free of her foot. Then I did the same to the other leg.

"Mmmmm, Wesley that feels so nice," Tawny said as she stood up.

Tawny was wearing a long black dress that had spaghetti type straps it was slit up both sides above her knees. Very sexy yet also professional.

"Wesley be a dear and make me something to drink would you." She said as she reached around and unzipped the dress.

"Of course I will Tawny, but I thought you wanted help changing."

"Oh I think I can manage. I am very thirsty though. I would kill for a glass of ice water. Well not kill but I could probably be persuaded to relate a tale or two," Tawny said with an evil smile.

I practically ran down the hall to the kitchen. As I filled her glass with ice water I could not help but think how lucky I was. No matter what happened between Tawny And I we would always be like new lovers. I mean how many other married couples that have been together for twenty years can say that they still feel like teenagers when they are in each other's presence.

When I got back to the bedroom Tawny had changed into a black silk nightie. It was cut very low across the front the edge was bordered in lace. The waist was cinched up rather tight forcing the tops of her tits to show above the lace. Her nightie was also very short just covering her ass. In the right light it was sheer in the light of the bedroom I was able to see through it to her silky skin underneath. She was lying on the bed with her hair spread out across the pillow. I can't remember when I have seen a sexier site.

Reaching out for the glass of water she took a drink and the said, "Are you ready to listen to what I have to tell you?"

"You know I am Tawny," I replied.

"Well Wesley the sit down here and I will begin."

Tawny sat up as I sat down on the bed by her side. " Where should I start Wesley?"

"How about the beginning. What did you and Beth talk about on the way there," I asked?

"Well, Really just about work and stuff. We did talk a little about how we felt about seeing each other naked," Tawny said.

"And what did the two of you come up with?"

Tawny stretched out and propped her head up on an elbow. This made one tit all but pop out of the nightgown she was wearing making it that much more difficult to concentrate

"We decided that we would handle anything that came up. It was never really voiced but I felt that we both were a little worried, ok maybe a lot worried that Craig might expect some kind of action between the both of us."

It seems that every man has a fantasy of seeing two women make love. I am no different. The thought of Tawny and Beth making it with each other started my cock hardening.

Tawny saw my excitement starting to grow and she smiled and said, "Easy there big boy, just so you know nothing did happen between me and her. Its not that we shunned it it is just that there was never a time that it felt correct."

"Oh well," I said, "A guy can always dream. Cant he?"

Tawny reached over and swatted me on the leg laughing; "You are a bad, bad boy Wesley."

"Yes I know, but bad is good. Right?

Tawny chuckled as she continued with her story. "We were both a little nervous I think. I know why I was. Like I said I really figured I would be in the way. I wasn't real sure how I would handle that kind of put-down. I was ready though."

I reached out a reassuring hand and touched Tawnys cheek very lightly with the backs of my fingers

"We got to Chicago and went to our meeting. We had arranged with Craig to meet him at a little bar close to the office. It is one of those neighborhood places that all the office people go to after work for a wind down drink."

"We just had enough time after the meeting to run check in at the hotel and change clothes."

"What did you change into," I asked with a smile?

"My black sun dress. You know the one with the hooks," Tawny said.

Boy do I. I thought. Tawnys black sundress with the hooks is one of the sexiest articles of clothing she owns. She packed it at my urging. It is all black and comes to just about 3 inches above the knee. The front is fastened with sliver hooks not unlike a hook on a bra. The hooks go from top to bottom so Tawny could be as daring as she wanted to be. The neck of this dress is cut quite low and it is rounded. With the right bra Tawnys 38D tits all but beg to be looked at.

"I have a question," I said. "What bra did you wear?"

Tawny smiled devilishly, "The red and Black one of course. I figured that was the one you would want me to wear."

The red and black bra is the one bra that makes her tits stand out most. So yes that is the one I wanted her to wear.

"What else did you have on," I asked? I was hoping to draw more details from her.

"Well let me think, I had on black thigh highs. And the high heels that I wore today."

"Is that all," I asked?

"Yep that's all," Tawny said smiling.

It took only fractions of a second for my brain to realize exactly what that smile meant. "No Panties," I asked?

"No"

I could feel my cock starting to stir once again.

"Ok so you guys got changed. Then what?"

"Well as I said we were running late so we hurriedly changed and straighten our makeup. Then we jumped back in the car and went to the bar."

"When we got to the bar it was already beginning to fill up with the after work crowd. Luckily some people from the Chicago office were able to save a large round table at the back of the bar." Walking towards the table I could not help but notice some of the guys checking out my legs. It was very exciting."

"Was Craig already there?"

"No, but we were only there for a very short time before he walked in. As a matter of fact we had not even gotten our first drink when he came in."

"I was a little surprised when he came in the bar and walked right over to me and sat down beside me. There were other chairs at the table he could have sat at but he chose to sit beside me. Really made me feel special."

Tawny sat up on the bed and lit a cigarette. Taking a long drag on it she held the smoke a moment before expelling it. Then she went on.

"As Craig sat down he leaned over and kissed me on the cheek. Then he took my hand in his and sat down. There was a guy from the office that o thought was going to bust when he saw this. It was just a few hours before that him and I had been talking about you and his wife. So he knew that I was married."

"Anyway, most everyone there knew Craig and he fit right in to our conversation. Everything was very relaxed. So much so that on my return form a trip to the ladies room no one seemed to notice when Craig took my hand this time he placed it on his knee under the table."

"Only on his knee," I asked excitedly?

"To start with, but it was not long before he started moving it up slowly until it was resting on the inside of his thigh." Tawny stood up and walked across the bedroom putting her cigarette out. She turned of the bedroom light and turned on the lamp that is on the table across the room.

The lamp cast a soft illumination across the room. From where she was standing you could see right through her clothes.

"Go on. Then what happened?" I pressured. "How did you feel? Was this exciting you? Better yet was it exciting him?"

"One question at a time Wesley. First, how did I feel? I was nervous yet I knew that I wanted Craig more right then than I have ever wanted another man other than you." Tawny walked back over to the bed and as she sat down I got a glimpse of her shaved pussy. I thought I detected moistness. "Now was it exciting to me, yes, it was very exciting. And a little embarrassing."

"What was embarrassing," I asked her?

"I was embarrassed that I might be leaving a wet spot on the chair. My pussy was literally gushing with juice." Reaching for my hand she took it and brought it to her pussy. "Much like it is now."

I touched her pussy and felt her wetness. I tried to slide my finger inside her but Tawny stopped me with a push of the hand.

"Not yet Wesley, I still have a lot of story to tell."

"Now for your last question. Was it exciting him? Judging from the way his cock was growing in his pants I would have to say yes."

"Did you touch him under the table?"

"Yes, but only for a second. It was almost as if it were an accident. I just let my hand rub across his cock for a second or two."

"What did he do," I asked?

"At first I think it shocked him. But then he must have gotten over it because the next thing I knew he moved both of our hands to my leg."

"Oh he did, did he?' I said with mock anger. "And I suppose you just let him do whatever he wanted to."

"No, actually if I had let him do whatever he wanted we would have probably been arrested for indecent exposure. I know what he wanted to do. He wanted to fuck me," Tawny said.